Quantcast

UPDATE Murder charges filed against adoptive parents of Orson and Orrin West, ages 3 and 4

Urbest

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
214,135 11,495 3,304
Alleybux
The adoptive parents killed or sold them. What are the odd 2 kids go missing? And the neighbor behind them said she never saw kids either and that's something a neighbor would notice!

TDOT20

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,454 5,297 298
Alleybux
It's gotta be almost a year now, they killed those babies long before they reported them missing even moved to a new home. Then lied about it. They are actually gonna get away with murder.

DeeceeTx

Working on my TPS reports
Reaction score
Reactions
30,364 671 116
Alleybux
Vinnie Politan has covered this case quite a bit on Court TV. It's very sad and the story of the adoptive parents made absolutely no sense. There's no way that children that small could get so far away from you on foot if you weren't watching them for a short period of time while they played outside.
I really try not to judge people, but the bio parents and family that I've seen giving interviews really need to face the truth. Everyone has something to say now, but no one stepped up for those babies when they needed it the most. I have sympathy for them, but the children clearly went from a bad situation to an even worse home.
I hope that they're able to solve this case. I believe that these babies were most likely killed. Heartbreaking!

Queena

Queena.
Reaction score
Reactions
26,823 1,032 1,423
Alleybux
I've never heard of foster nor adoptive kids being renamed beyond the infant stage. UNLESS the child came a non English speaking community.That is not normal especially with regards to first names.
When you adopt a child a new last name is given and you can change the first name if the child wants. They also get a new birth certificate that has the adopted parents name. My height is 65 and adopted her granddaughter. The birth certificate says that she gave birth at 61.

memyselfni

DEATH TO SIDECHICKS-BRING BACK SHAME.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
246,290 40,325 6,184
Alleybux
So foster mama and dad still won’t talk…wonder we’re they hid those kids bodies after killing them…

BarbieDanger

yo wtf they poke the Monstahhh
Reaction score
Reactions
54,101 10,177 10,087
Alleybux
I was just thinking abt this case....its been a year. Cant believe the foster parents walked away free

bullish af

Well-Groaned Member
Reaction score
Reactions
393,381 11,589 7,232
Alleybux

Adopted Chris’s watts lookin ahh only searched for the boys for 6 minutes

...Never in my life heard the police tell the parents not to join search parties or prayer vigils for their children. They don’t have a cell phone so they can be contacted?! Why would they need to stay home??

They didn’t knock on their neighbor’s doors after the kids “went missing”.

Why did their other children get removed?

This Youtuber is making great points. They killed these kids a long time ago and the other children should remember that they had not seen them.

bullish af

Well-Groaned Member
Reaction score
Reactions
393,381 11,589 7,232
Alleybux
A lot of adoptive parents are abusive so the situation is suspect. Where was the biological father when the kids were getting adopted?
After listening to the full YouTube video posted above, I’m not so sure CPS did the right thing by taking these kids away from their parents(I don’t know all the details so if there was previous abuse or neglect then I’d be wrong), but at minimum they should have never been adopted out to strangers with all of these biological family members who clearly care deeply about these boys. The bio family is the only family leading any search efforts and holding events monthly to find the boys. This case is very sad.

katknight

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,397 1,994 526
Alleybux
Yeah, last names are always changing during legal adoptions. New first names are usually given when children are infants.
All of my siblings from the first, middle, and last were changed and none of them were adopted as infants I was, so they got to name me themselves.

yellaedith

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,282 868 483
Alleybux
After listening to the full YouTube video posted above, I’m not so sure CPS did the right thing by taking these kids away from their parents(I don’t know all the details so if there was previous abuse or neglect then I’d be wrong), but at minimum they should have never been adopted out to strangers with all of these biological family members who clearly care deeply about these boys. The bio family is the only family leading any search efforts and holding events monthly to find the boys. This case is very sad.
I’m surprised cps didn’t place the kids with relatives instead of full on strangers. It’s interesting how quick the boys were adopted. I truely don’t think those boys went to the new house

shebasmudder

Doing it like Dominique
Reaction score
Reactions
56,854 2,243 444
Alleybux
Bakersfield Police Department release update on the search of Orrin and Orson West

CALIFORNIA CITY, Calif. (KERO) — It's been nearly a year since authorities and volunteers began searching for two young boys - Orrin and Orson West - in California City.

Bakersfield police officials releasing an update on the case this week. The department says since June they've executed four more search warrants, interviewed 33 more people, conducted 11 more mass area searches and four out-of-state searches.

Over 170 items have also been collected since BPD announced they were taking over the investigation in March of this year.

Foster parents Trezell and Jacqueline West reported the three- and four-year-old had disappeared from their California City residence last December. They said the boys went missing from the backyard while the adoptive father was gathering firewood.

The family of eight moved to the town in September of 2020 from Bakersfield but neighbors say they never saw any of the six children outside.

"There was never any boys in that house and we're home 98% of the time. There wasn't even a dog not even in the backyard," said neighbor Robyn Plantz.

23ABC is taking a look back at the case and investigations over the past year. 23ABC speaks with neighbors, a private investigator, law enforcement, and family members.

The special edition airs on Tuesday, December 21st at 7 p.m. That day will mark a year since Orson and Orrin West were reported missing.

memyselfni

OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
246,290 40,325 6,184
Alleybux
Neighbor surveillance shows Trezell jumping into that van looking for the boys.
So does surveillance catch them boys ever being at that house..

shebasmudder

Doing it like Dominique
Reaction score
Reactions
56,854 2,243 444
Alleybux
Guys, I just heard that remains were found back in November near California City. They asked for DNA from Mr. Pettus. It was in Duty Ron's video update from last night.

memyselfni

OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
246,290 40,325 6,184
Alleybux
It’s been a year and nothing …

Sgt. Pair says they've conducted 27 areas searched in California. They continue to work with the FBI, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, the Kern County D-A's office and the Cal City Police Department. Pair says neither Trazelle and Jacqueline or anyone has been detained or interrogated in this case.

els93

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,642 845 249
Alleybux
I come back to this case a lot. I dont understand how the adoptive parents have not been arrested at this point.

els93

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,642 845 249
Alleybux
So this negro said his kids is all he has bESIdes HIs MOm and DAD but wasn’t there enough to know they were in CPS custody and adopted?
View attachment 3023707
As frustrated I am with the boys’ parents I get the impression the mother and father may be delayed.

I also get the impression the were pressured into giving the boys up snd not too certain of what they were signing.

I think the adoptive parents sold the boys or gave them away. But it’s their fault

shebasmudder

Doing it like Dominique
Reaction score
Reactions
56,854 2,243 444
Alleybux
California City boys have been missing 13 months

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — It’s been 13 months since brothers Orson and Orrin West disappeared in California City.

Reported missing by their adoptive parents on Dec. 21, 2020, the two haven’t been found despite a massive search involving multiple agencies. Orson was 3 and Orrin 4 at the time they went missing.

Bakersfield police are the lead investigating agency. California City police and the FBI have also been involved.

The boys’ adoptive father, Trezell West, said the children were playing outside as he gathered firewood. He said he briefly went inside the house, and when he came back out the boys were gone.

The boys’ biological father, Charles Pettus, has filed a lawsuit against Kern County alleging officials were negligent in taking the boys from their birth parents and placing them in the custody of the West family. A hearing on the suit is scheduled April 4.

Anyone with information regarding their disappearance is asked to call the BPD at 661-327-7111, the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST or Kern Secret Witness at 661-322-4040.

memyselfni

OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
246,290 40,325 6,184
Alleybux
I was searching this case and ran across this about what the video cameras caught …those kids were never there at that house…reason why they weren’t caught on camera…

The California City Police Chief is now speaking on security camera footage from a neighbor, from the day the boys went missing. Police Chief Walker says the security cam footage is consistent with the statements from Trazell and Jacqueline West.

The security camera footage shows on Dec. 21 at 5:33 P.M., Trazell starts looking for the boys around the neighborhood.

"What it appears, right here is someone, I'm by his statement it's Trazell, getting into a white van in front of the property and exiting and it looks like he makes a left turn and goes eastbound on Aspen," Jon Walker, Police Chief, California City Police Department, said.

Trazell comes back to the home six minutes later. Fast forward to 5:53 P.M., California City Police arrive.

"5:53 P.M. is consistent, we received the call at 5:48 and we were on scene, within five minutes, so that makes absolute sense and it looks like, I'm assuming Trazell and Jacqueline walking up to the police car and discussing with my officer, giving him information of what they reported," Jon Walker, Police Chief for the California City Police Department, said.
Trazell gets in his van and looks for the boys around the neighborhood more, while the officer looks Orrin and Orson with a flashlight in the backyard.

"I'm absolutely confident that at this point, my officer is beginning his search where the kids were seen last and that would be in the backyard," Walker, said.

KBAK

Walker confirmed you can see what appears to be a dog on the other side of the fence, on the footage from Dec. 21, but from the angle of the camera, you cannot see children in the backyard, during any point of the footage.

Eyewitness News also acquired security cam footage from two days before they went missing.

Jon Walker, Police Chief for the California City Department, says the boys' adoptive parents claim they left their California City house on Dec. 19 with their six children, to go do Christmas shopping in Bakersfield.

Security camera footage from a neighbor shows an adult holding the door open while four children go into the van
. Then later that day two adults, which appear to be Trazell and Jacqueline West, come back to the house without any kids.

KBAK

Chief Walker says the parents claim they dropped off four of their children, not including Orrin and Orson, at a family member's home that day.

shebasmudder

Doing it like Dominique
Reaction score
Reactions
56,854 2,243 444
Alleybux
One of the local boots on the ground guys decided to drive by the grandparents' house. There was a detective there, looking for someone.

Also, word on the street is the parents had a baby while their other 4 kids sit in foster care.

memyselfni

OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
246,290 40,325 6,184
Alleybux
They should be able to bring charges for something…I know not murder charges at this time …but video and neighbors have proven that those kids weren’t even there and that the foster parents lied and said they were but the two boys weren’t ever caught on camera but their other four kids were …so that shows they’re lying and hindering the authorities from finding out what happened to those boys…charge them and maybe the wife will break and tell them what they need to know…cause her husband most likely is the one who did something to those boys….

shebasmudder

Doing it like Dominique
Reaction score
Reactions
56,854 2,243 444
Alleybux
They should be able to bring charges for something…I know not murder charges at this time …but video and neighbors have proven that those kids weren’t even there and that the foster parents lied and said they were but the two boys weren’t ever caught on camera but their other four kids were …so that shows they’re lying and hindering the authorities from finding out what happened to those boys…charge them and maybe the wife will break and tell them what they need to know…cause her husband most likely is the one who did something to those boys….

Lying isn't a charge. She just had another baby with him so no doubt she is trauma bonded to him. Maybe he will get locked up for something else. Then she will be forced to think about her life choices. She was banned from her mother's apartment so I know she wouldn't want to stay ar Wanda's by herself, if she's even there.