Quantcast

I’ve Grown

Tee_baby

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,147 531 27
Alleybux
Hey guys. Just recently a guy that I used to talk to years ago has popped back up. We’re now grown adults. Back then I was 17 he was 20. Now I’m 31 and he’s 34. I have all my own things like car, house, no kids. It’s just crazy because he’s older than me and I feel like I have surpassed him. And I used to be crazy about this guy but now I’m not checking for him. Plus I feel like he hasn’t changed. I asked me did I have a car. Yes I do. I asked him he claims he has 3 cars. Ok. I’d get a good morning text but that’s it. Oh, he texted me something yesterday and I said “You can call me”. He says not today he’s been sick in the bed all day. Has anyone ever experienced this?

melloww

sugar baby
Reaction score
Reactions
13,521 312 74
Alleybux
yep. men get really bruised when they see a female doing better than them so i bet he lied about those cars. i wouldnt pay him any attention anymore OP. sounds like he ain't worth sh!t.

Tee_baby

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,147 531 27
Alleybux
yep. men get really bruised when they see a female doing better than them so i bet he lied about those cars. i wouldnt pay him any attention anymore OP. sounds like he ain't worth sh!t.
Thanks. And he claimed that he works for himself and he owns a house and on the way to purchasing another one. It’s just crazy. Back in the day he ghosted me (no he didn’t get my stuff) and still till this day he claims that my mom was blocking him from talking to me. I’m not going for that. Because I do remember my mom telling me he called at 3 in the morning and she banged on him. I’m not impressed at all. My best friend was trying to tell me give him a chance. I remember back in the day I called for him his mom thought I was someone who put him out. Then she ended up telling me that he moved to Columbus with his brother because there were no jobs here. My mom told me that it seemed like he’s just living off people til they put him out.

HayleySmith

HayleyDFischer
Reaction score
Reactions
22,363 1,305 2,290
Alleybux
Why are you STILL entertaining this guy? if you had "grown"as you said you wouldn't.
Block or ignore and move on.

The Throne

Black.women.are.top.tier
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
314,752 1,985 406
Alleybux
Hey guys. Just recently a guy that I used to talk to years ago has popped back up. We’re now grown adults. Back then I was 17 he was 20. Now I’m 31 and he’s 34. I have all my own things like car, house, no kids. It’s just crazy because he’s older than me and I feel like I have surpassed him. And I used to be crazy about this guy but now I’m not checking for him. Plus I feel like he hasn’t changed. I asked me did I have a car. Yes I do. I asked him he claims he has 3 cars. Ok. I’d get a good morning text but that’s it. Oh, he texted me something yesterday and I said “You can call me”. He says not today he’s been sick in the bed all day. Has anyone ever experienced this?
Not at 31. Younger. Move on dear. Any man who declines the opportunity to chat over the phone really isn’t interested.

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Top Bottom