Quantcast

I’m on Season 5 now... I hate Leah, Kail looks ghastly pregnant & Jenelle is giving Diane Downs teas

ashleybanx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,403 6,161 3,763
Alleybux
TM2 during quarantine has been the best thing since sliced bread. My opinions of the girls change each season but my goodness I can’t stand that Leah!!

Now season 1 I adored her. She made mistakes but seemed like an all around sweet young lady who got saddled with a lot she wasn’t ready for.

FF to season 4 I was astounded by her immaturity regarding her infidelity. You already got pregnant w twins after a MONTH of dating then cheated on him w your ugly pizza face ex. Corey is a big, dumb, cluck but he was still willing to marry this wench and make an honest woman out of her! She turns around and cheats AGAIN the night before her wedding!!!!! Chile!!!! So by season 4 she’s desperately clinging to any hope Corey wants her back.

It was clear he was playing head games w Leah and pissed off he’s stuck paying CS for two kids and not even hitting anymore. Corey would’ve been fine to move on w Miranda and keep fxcking Leah on the side! Idc idc! Miranda looks like a pig smelling sh/t. Always looks so insecure w Corey and this was before he cheated smh. I like how Germy peeped his game and basically told her to forgive herself for cheating and move on w him. Leah is an idiot, men don’t forgive like women do and Corey wanting revenge for looking the fool on TV twice.

Watching her go back and forth like that was nauseating because she really thought she was running things. It was clear Corey never intended to reconcile and Germy still offered to marry her. Must be nice to be a skinny white woman w blonde hair and blue eyes! Don’t tell me it’s cuz they’re on TV because you have plenty of fly blk women on reality tv begging a loser to marry them!!!!!!!!

So season 4 Leah already made my azz itch but season 5 Leah is unbearable. I find her so contrived and b:tchy. I also don’t think she’s nearly as patient and loving w those girls as she tried to be portrayed. House filthy. Even w a man in the home she was always yelling and pissed TF off. I know she was under tremendous stress but she was so ugly towards Germy and not one interaction w her girls was she not screeching from the top of her lungs. Leah got bitter w life real fast I’m not surprised she turned to drugs. Dawn raised her to be a bit entitled and it backfired. Two good men left her she just has those kids as a tie or they would’ve been long gone.

I understand her being hurt at Germy preferring to work away from home but realistically at this point I couldn’t blame him. He said she was blinded by Corey and he was blinded by Leah. She never loved him just need help and didn’t want to be alone. She was too scared to ask Corey for an extra $100 a month but Germy was blowing $1000 at Walmart!! He should’ve known then! I’ll give him a little something he saw the writings on the wall and made steps to leave that marriage... Leah is A LOT and I’m sorry but I like her girls the least. Grown, homely and bad af.

Kail gets more unattractive each season... how is that possible when $ can make anyone beautiful? She carries herself like an ogre and has the mannerisms of a truck driver and the emotional maturity of Adumb. I’m soooo disappointed because season 1 Kail was so worthy to root for. I can’t stand her or looking at Javi. One of the most unattractive couples I’ve ever seen. I’m sure she does hate Vee smh.

Y’all I stopped watching TM2 by the time Nathan came on the scene so I’ve only ever seen him on YT clips. Nathan is horrifically abusive. Dumb, meat head, acne, roided up loser who hitched his ride to Juhnelle looking for a meal ticket. Barbara is a mess but she’s never wrong about these guys. We have all seen her wail over Keiffa but Nathan broke her down to nothing and David is finishing the job. I hate to say this but I feel like Juhnelle saw stars w “pretty boy” and he cut her deeply, that may be why she allows David to single out Kaiser. Some women are treacherous like that and will punish the child for the mans neglect. I think Nathan might be up there w Adumb on being just a totally cold and heartless person. Even tho Keiffa was a druggie loser he never spoke to Juhnelle like that smh.

Juhnelle not only looks like Diane Downs but the obsession w emotionally unavailable men and having their children is apart of her personality as well. I just realized she looks just like Mr. Incredible

upload_2021-1-14_10-26-58.jpeg

upload_2021-1-14_10-1-52.jpeg

upload_2021-1-14_10-2-45.png

Last edited:

BudgieMama89

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,059 263 76
Alleybux
Spot on analysis

Leah is a hot mess and just so ridiculous.
Janelle.....smh. No words
Kail has SEVERE mommy issues and it shows thru her relationships.

AaaBb

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,007 97 140
Alleybux
Juhnelle not only looks like Diane Downs but the obsession w emotionally unavailable men and having their children is apart of her personality as well. I just realized she looks just like Mr. Incredible

upload_2021-1-14_10-26-58-jpeg.2235171

upload_2021-1-14_10-1-52-jpeg.2235115

tenor.gif

you know what?!!!! lmaooooooo

u on a whole roll with this read .:ROFLMAO::cry:

ashleybanx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,403 6,161 3,763
Alleybux
Spot on analysis

Leah is a hot mess and just so ridiculous.
Janelle.....smh. No words
Kail has SEVERE mommy issues and it shows thru her relationships.

TY! I could literally write a psychology book using Teen Mom 2 as my case study!

Leah reminds me of white girls I went to HS with who were slutty losers but they were cheerleaders so the whole town kissed their azzes. Their moms were on that whole, “I’m not a regular mom I’m a cool mom” bull sh/t only sub Honey Boo Boo’s mom for Amy Poehler. They drank gallons of beer in HS provided by their loser, rednéck parents, partied every weekend, fxcked their boyfriends at home like it was nothing... back then myself and the other blk girls thought they had it made. No rules, parents who loved them even when they weren’t worthy (Jenelle), they always had what SEEMED like great boyfriends and life was just one big sitcom!!!

At 29 I’m no longer jealous. At 16 I didn’t know enough to know that they were sorry af and so were their parents. If the Teen Mom 2 cast were blk women they would prob all be legit multimillionaires w real businesses. They would prob still be w the first BD or married trying to be on some power couple stuff.

I went to HS w a lot of teen moms, by far the sorriest are the yt ones even w an entire army of help and support. No education, walking around in Abercrombie and cut offs like it’s 2007. That’s a southern part of yt culture too and girls like Leah and even Britney Spears tend to burn out early in life and just stay stuck living in the past. Obsessed with dance and cheer even tho they don’t teach or coach the activity... I see so many similarities. Meanwhile the blk teen moms I know many of them went bk to school, got married and sat down. You hardly hear from them honestly.

Kail is you know what trash w a chip on her shoulder. Ugly, pale, wide back, insecure lily yt girl obsessed w ppl of color and their features but despises them at the same time. Phony b:tch. Idc how many degrees she gets or many nannies she hires she’s trashy and reeks. I can see Issac taking the macho fake thug route like Jo or being kind of a sissy because Kail is an abomination and I don’t trust her to raise mentally stable kids.

Ho-nelle is a tripppp. But she is a star. What a fool she was to fxck up this bag!!!
Her and Keiffa gave me Bobby and Whitney teas!!!! Idc idc. I’m so sad it didn’t work out w Gary I loved them together even with the crazy fights he’s the only guy she’s dated who ever seemed to genuinely like Jace. He really fxcked his life up fooling w Juhnelle. I love how Tori whooped her azz and fxcked her man but they are still besties. White girls!!!!

Virgophillygirl

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
263,229 7,550 4,567
Alleybux
TM2 during quarantine has been the best thing since sliced bread. My opinions of the girls change each season but my goodness I can’t stand that Leah!!

Now season 1 I adored her. She made mistakes but seemed like an all around sweet young lady who got saddled with a lot she wasn’t ready for.

FF to season 4 I was astounded by her immaturity regarding her infidelity. You already got pregnant w twins after a MONTH of dating then cheated on him w your ugly pizza face ex. Corey is a big, dumb, cluck but he was still willing to marry this wench and make an honest woman out of her! She turns around and cheats AGAIN the night before her wedding!!!!! Chile!!!! So by season 4 she’s desperately clinging to any hope Corey wants her back.

It was clear he was playing head games w Leah and pissed off he’s stuck paying CS for two kids and not even hitting anymore. Corey would’ve been fine to move on w Miranda and keep fxcking Leah on the side! Idc idc! Miranda looks like a pig smelling sh/t. Always looks so insecure w Corey and this was before he cheated smh. I like how Germy peeped his game and basically told her to forgive herself for cheating and move on w him. Leah is an idiot, men don’t forgive like women do and Corey wanting revenge for looking the fool on TV twice.

Watching her go back and forth like that was nauseating because she really thought she was running things. It was clear Corey never intended to reconcile and Germy still offered to marry her. Must be nice to be a skinny white woman w blonde hair and blue eyes! Don’t tell me it’s cuz they’re on TV because you have plenty of fly blk women on reality tv begging a loser to marry them!!!!!!!!

So season 4 Leah already made my azz itch but season 5 Leah is unbearable. I find her so contrived and b:tchy. I also don’t think she’s nearly as patient and loving w those girls as she tried to be portrayed. House filthy. Even w a man in the home she was always yelling and pissed TF off. I know she was under tremendous stress but she was so ugly towards Germy and not one interaction w her girls was she not screeching from the top of her lungs. Leah got bitter w life real fast I’m not surprised she turned to drugs. Dawn raised her to be a bit entitled and it backfired. Two good men left her she just has those kids as a tie or they would’ve been long gone.

I understand her being hurt at Germy preferring to work away from home but realistically at this point I couldn’t blame him. He said she was blinded by Corey and he was blinded by Leah. She never loved him just need help and didn’t want to be alone. She was too scared to ask Corey for an extra $100 a month but Germy was blowing $1000 at Walmart!! He should’ve known then! I’ll give him a little something he saw the writings on the wall and made steps to leave that marriage... Leah is A LOT and I’m sorry but I like her girls the least. Grown, homely and bad af.

Kail gets more unattractive each season... how is that possible when $ can make anyone beautiful? She carries herself like an ogre and has the mannerisms of a truck driver and the emotional maturity of Adumb. I’m soooo disappointed because season 1 Kail was so worthy to root for. I can’t stand her or looking at Javi. One of the most unattractive couples I’ve ever seen. I’m sure she does hate Vee smh.

Y’all I stopped watching TM2 by the time Nathan came on the scene so I’ve only ever seen him on YT clips. Nathan is horrifically abusive. Dumb, meat head, acne, roided up loser who hitched his ride to Juhnelle looking for a meal ticket. Barbara is a mess but she’s never wrong about these guys. We have all seen her wail over Keiffa but Nathan broke her down to nothing and David is finishing the job. I hate to say this but I feel like Juhnelle saw stars w “pretty boy” and he cut her deeply, that may be why she allows David to single out Kaiser. Some women are treacherous like that and will punish the child for the mans neglect. I think Nathan might be up there w Adumb on being just a totally cold and heartless person. Even tho Keiffa was a druggie loser he never spoke to Juhnelle like that smh.

View attachment 2235171

View attachment 2235115

View attachment 2235118

JANELLE LOOKS JUST LIKE DIANE DOWNS OMG