Sure...

Match.Com
EHarmony
Tender
Adult Friend Finder
or
Farmers Only
source.gif

Please tell me there isn't a dating site for farmers? I'm late on the internet dating scenes.

BlueSybil

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,587 391 121
Alleybux
You are love dear. I feel that everything in life comes at the right time ("may not come when you want it; but it will be there right on time"). Sometimes we try to control things that are out of our control. And I think romantic love is one of those things that most people try to gain control over. Its also one of those things you never want to force or be desperate for because that desperation can cloud your judgement and discernment.
I don't have any advice for you except for you to become love; for yourself and the people in your life and allow them to love you back.

twistedsista

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
321,949 6,400 2,710
Alleybux
Damn, how many threads do you have on this sh!t? :LOL:

You've made 3 threads asking questions with obvious answers.

My Gawd, this is coming across thirsty as hell.

Let me go on an add you to ignore list. Dis tew much

MEEEETOOO

Da cutest chick u ever saw is a Chickasaw squaw
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
46,581 1,628 578
Alleybux
I pray and pray every single night for god to guide me towards a man and nothing is working, can I have some advice?

I believe that everything happens in divine timing, use this time to work on yourself, your future love is probably doing the exact same thing..

PilarsMom

God, PJ, money, family = my happiness
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
67,856 4,681 3,410
Alleybux
I would say try working on your outer self first. Like me right now I'm working on losing weight and moving to a different phase in my career. Also, fasting is so important, if you really want something fast for it. Fasting shows dedication that your really serious. If you were close to me as a friend I would say fast for 7 days only bread and water and write down a real true list of everything you want in a mate and how you want his family to treat you.GIVE GOD AN EXACT YR AND MONTH YOU WANT TO MEET THE MAN AND WHAT COLOR YOU WANT HIM WEARING

So Beautiful

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,506 341 137
Alleybux
Ask God to teach you how to love like He loves. Ask God to reveal to you how much He loves you. Finally ask God to help you unconditionally love you, and other people the way He does.

Imstillwinning

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,613 692 327
Alleybux
I pray and pray every single night for god to guide me towards a man and nothing is working, can I have some advice?
stop praying and turn inwards. Are there unhealed parts of you?? Are u attracting bad men? are u lowering your standards? Ask yourself these questions and you'll find the answers.

Bubba Bexley

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
342,467 19,423 1,283
Alleybux
Our loving father works on his timing and baby when he finally reveals what he has in store for you, you’ll be glad you waited! Right now he’s hiding you and preparing you & your future. Let him work. Don’t rush that.

I know it’s not easy when it’s something that you truly desire... but Use this time to spend with God. Get closer to him, let him refine you and stretch your faith. He’s moved by faith, not complaints. He wants your whole heart because he is who’s with you when noone else is around, in our moments of illness, sadness, despair. He takes care of us and he wants you recognize that. He doesn’t want you making an IDOL out of a mere “MAN”.

Don’t take things into your own hands. Be patient and let him work on you and whoever God has in mind for you.. God has to ready BOTH parties... let him bring you together in his timing & only then will he reveal an awesome man of God perfect for you.. NOT perfect....but perfect for you :heart:

Follow this IG page more encouragement.

Last edited:

mystic

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
162,862 4,589 1,438
Alleybux
You should work on yourself while praying because how can God bring in love if you obviously aren't ready for it.

There are plenty of people who haven't done any work on themselves who have still found love and companionship. While everyone should strive to be the best version of themselves, they should do it because they genuinely want to grow as a person. But doing so does not guarantee or entitle anyone to love. Besides that, no one tells men they have to work on themselves to find a woman; but women constantly spout that BS to other women when there's plenty of evidence to the contrary that being "ready" isn't a requirement for love or relationships. We see that all the time for men and women.

STORM

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
60,393 1,438 1,536
Alleybux
That’s because religion isn’t real. You have to do the work yourself.
Why are you telling her this in the prayer and bible study forum? The forum should tell you what she believes. No one cares if you disagree. Isn’t there an atheist forum for that? But if I go in the athiest forum and say something like heaven won’t be crowded, I get banned. Go figure. :bashful:joy: No need to reply because I won’t read your post let alone respond to you.

Now, to the OP’s question. OP, you can start by putting some respect on God’s name and beginning it with a capital G. Other than that, trust in God’s timing and trust in God’s will. Get out to the extent that you can with this pandemic going on and try to meet people. Don’t focus solely on meeting men because you can meet men through their sisters, aunts, mom, etc. So go find some women to hang out with. Also, find something that you can be passionate about that doesn’t involve men and stay busy doing that. Learn how to play chess. Learn how to animate. Learn how to paint. I mean, that might sound corny. But many people get fulfilled by starting new hobbies.

All in all, what I’m trying to say is try not to focus so much on “the man” that you don’t have and find other things that can make life enjoyable. It’ll make the time go by much faster while you’re waiting for that man to come along. Besides, you don’t want to put all your hope in a man because even if you get one, that’s not to say your relationship will last forever. I’m not saying this to be a Debbie Downer, but some women have lost their husbands within months of marriage due to sudden death or infidelity. So you have to find a way to enjoy life even when you don’t have a man and you really want one. It’s just one of those things that you have to learn to do. So, you know, go get busy, and enjoy life. Keep your head up and know that your value doesn’t come from your relationship status. And have faith that in due time, God will answer your prayers.

DeeWins007

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,712 155 112
Alleybux
There are plenty of people who haven't done any work on themselves who have still found love and companionship. While everyone should strive to be the best version of themselves, they should do it because they genuinely want to grow as a person. But doing so does not guarantee or entitle anyone to love. Besides that, no one tells men they have to work on themselves to find a woman; but women constantly spout that BS to other women when there's plenty of evidence to the contrary that being "ready" isn't a requirement for love or relationships. We see that all the time for men and women.
Hence, why the divorce rate is so high.

DeeWins007

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,712 155 112
Alleybux
I believe you are praying in the wrong manner. If you want to be married, you should ask God to prepare you for marriage. And to also prepare your spouse for you. You have to ask for the right things in a way that he can respond to whatever it is you desire. Also, many things that the others posted are true. During this time, seek His face. Let Him love you and show you how to love. Love on those around you. After all, the Bible says that we reap what we sow. So if you are sowing love, you will be sure to get it back. You also have to be patient. If you are not patient, you can easily fall into traps that you are not prepared for. Hope this helps.

Ashy to Ashes

Land of the Free...Somebody Lied
Reaction score
Reactions
95,666 2,518 1,863
Alleybux
Why are you telling her this in the prayer and bible study forum? The forum should tell you what she believes. No one cares if you disagree. Isn’t there an atheist forum for that? But if I go in the athiest forum and say something like heaven won’t be crowded, I get banned. Go figure. :bashful:joy: No need to reply because I won’t read your post let alone respond to you.

Now, to the OP’s question. OP, you can start by putting some respect on God’s name and beginning it with a capital G. Other than that, trust in God’s timing and trust in God’s will. Get out to the extent that you can with this pandemic going on and try to meet people. Don’t focus solely on meeting men because you can meet men through their sisters, aunts, mom, etc. So go find some women to hang out with. Also, find something that you can be passionate about that doesn’t involve men and stay busy doing that. Learn how to play chess. Learn how to animate. Learn how to paint. I mean, that might sound corny. But many people get fulfilled by starting new hobbies.

All in all, what I’m trying to say is try not to focus so much on “the man” that you don’t have and find other things that can make life enjoyable. It’ll make the time go by much faster while you’re waiting for that man to come along. Besides, you don’t want to put all your hope in a man because even if you get one, that’s not to say your relationship will last forever. I’m not saying this to be a Debbie Downer, but some women have lost their husbands within months of marriage due to sudden death or infidelity. So you have to find a way to enjoy life even when you don’t have a man and you really want one. It’s just one of those things that you have to learn to do. So, you know, go get busy, and enjoy life. Keep your head up and know that your value doesn’t come from your relationship status. And have faith that in due time, God will answer your prayers.

First, I'm not an atheist. Second, when the thread shows up on the sidebar I don’t check to see what forum it’s in. Third, I’m trying to save her time. Lastly your post wasn’t very Christian like, but quite typical of those in religion. You could have just turned the other cheek but you had to be nasty about it. Please pray for your redemption.

Reaction score
Reactions
262 3
Alleybux
Perhaps instead, ask God to prepare you for your future mate. Use the waiting time to continue building yourself, it will happen in His time, according to His will.
I wish you all the best and hope you experience the love you deserve and desire.

SuccessfullyMe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
238,531 6,659 3,637
Alleybux

I tell my male friends to work on themselves cos nobody wants that bµllsh!t they giving long term. Working on yourself is essential because what you want is not necessarily what you need or want. When I worked thru my issues I realized that I didn't necessarily want _______, _______, _____ but it did make me feel secure.

mystic

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
162,862 4,589 1,438
Alleybux
I tell my male friends to work on themselves cos nobody wants that bµllsh!t they giving long term. Working on yourself is essential because what you want is not necessarily what you need or want. When I worked thru my issues I realized that I didn't necessarily want _______, _______, _____ but it did make me feel secure.

I agree with everything you've said. I was speaking more about how when people say that it almost comes off condescending. A friend of mine actively goes to therapy, has a great career and flourishing side business, and is a fun and caring person. A guy would really be lucky to have her because she's one of the kindest and most forgiving people I've met. She was complaining about not finding a husband yet and a married friend told her that its because she isn't ready and God will send her someone when she is. But if you knew the shambles this woman's marriage was in! Whew! Of all people to tell someone that, she's the last one who should be saying it. It came off as a way to make herself seem like she has it together and is a better woman and that's why she has a husband and my friend doesn't. My friend was also really discouraged after that because she's like what the hell else do I need to do.

But I also think it can set women up for disappointment, because you can do all the work and still not find anyone and it can make women feel like they haven't done enough or that they need to be damn near perfect to get a guy. That's just not true. I really think relationships and love is just the luck of the draw. Some people are luckier than others.

DeeWins007

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,712 155 112
Alleybux
I agree with everything you've said. I was speaking more about how when people say that it almost comes off condescending. A friend of mine actively goes to therapy, has a great career and flourishing side business, and is a fun and caring person. A guy would really be lucky to have her because she's one of the kindest and most forgiving people I've met. She was complaining about not finding a husband yet and a married friend told her that its because she isn't ready and God will send her someone when she is. But if you knew the shambles this woman's marriage was in! Whew! Of all people to tell someone that, she's the last one who should be saying it. It came off as a way to make herself seem like she has it together and is a better woman and that's why she has a husband and my friend doesn't. My friend was also really discouraged after that because she's like what the hell else do I need to do.

But I also think it can set women up for disappointment, because you can do all the work and still not find anyone and it can make women feel like they haven't done enough or that they need to be damn near perfect to get a guy. That's just not true. I really think relationships and love is just the luck of the draw. Some people are luckier than others.
OR maybe God has something He needs her to do before marriage. Right now He has her heart. And maybe there is some work He needs her to do before she gives her heart to someone else. But trust, the Lord has someone for her that will exceed her expectations. Her patience is not in vain. The devil loves to send his lil minions to discourage, but that is what he is supposed to do. Just encourage her to stay strong, and keep the faith. God always shows up when we least expect it. :)

ms_love

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,935 58 72
Alleybux
Work on developing and growing a personal relationship with the Lord instead of just seeing him as a Genie.

News Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Top Bottom