General Manager
Reactions
5,895 217 13
Alleybux
Hey guys. Just recently a guy that I used to talk to years ago has popped back up. We’re now grown adults. Back then I was 17 he was 20. Now I’m 31 and he’s 34. I have all my own things like car, house, no kids. It’s just crazy because he’s older than me and I feel like I have surpassed him. And I used to be crazy about this guy but now I’m not checking for him. Plus I feel like he hasn’t changed. I asked me did I have a car. Yes I do. I asked him he claims he has 3 cars. Ok. I’d get a good morning text but that’s it. Oh, he texted me something yesterday and I said “You can call me”. He says not today he’s been sick in the bed all day. Has anyone ever experienced this?

sugar baby
Reactions
12,198 186 62
Alleybux
yep. men get really bruised when they see a female doing better than them so i bet he lied about those cars. i wouldnt pay him any attention anymore OP. sounds like he ain't worth shit.

General Manager
Reactions
5,895 217 13
Alleybux
yep. men get really bruised when they see a female doing better than them so i bet he lied about those cars. i wouldnt pay him any attention anymore OP. sounds like he ain't worth shit.
Thanks. And he claimed that he works for himself and he owns a house and on the way to purchasing another one. It’s just crazy. Back in the day he ghosted me (no he didn’t get my stuff) and still till this day he claims that my mom was blocking him from talking to me. I’m not going for that. Because I do remember my mom telling me he called at 3 in the morning and she banged on him. I’m not impressed at all. My best friend was trying to tell me give him a chance. I remember back in the day I called for him his mom thought I was someone who put him out. Then she ended up telling me that he moved to Columbus with his brother because there were no jobs here. My mom told me that it seemed like he’s just living off people til they put him out.

spottieottiedopaliscious.angel
OLDHEAD
Reactions
288,682 1,496 368
Alleybux
Hey guys. Just recently a guy that I used to talk to years ago has popped back up. We’re now grown adults. Back then I was 17 he was 20. Now I’m 31 and he’s 34. I have all my own things like car, house, no kids. It’s just crazy because he’s older than me and I feel like I have surpassed him. And I used to be crazy about this guy but now I’m not checking for him. Plus I feel like he hasn’t changed. I asked me did I have a car. Yes I do. I asked him he claims he has 3 cars. Ok. I’d get a good morning text but that’s it. Oh, he texted me something yesterday and I said “You can call me”. He says not today he’s been sick in the bed all day. Has anyone ever experienced this?
Not at 31. Younger. Move on dear. Any man who declines the opportunity to chat over the phone really isn’t interested.

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
I THINK that Ashli has been counseled to pick her battles. What Keesha does does NOT pay her bills or provide for her child, so she is irrelevant...
J Cole Makes Music For Black Men Who Think They Are Smart But Actually Are Idiots
Also add fake conscience pick me women. I had to remove myself from the standom because of association. He def appeals to certain "type" of...
NSYNC General Discussion- Part 5
I just saw. There are people commenting that Justin is disrespecting his wife. To be honest, I'm shocked he liked and commented on those pics...
Pickmeishas setting the bar high. Ladies you need to step it up!
Sis these men are disgusting. But at the same time, it’s bringing awareness. We need to remember that men like this exist and we need to be wary...
Doja Cat Discussion/Appreciation/Tea Thread
Just placed my order for a CD and the bucket hat but she and her team needs to stop playing and put these in the shop ASAP! I was really...
Products that do not disrupts hormone balance.
honestly, switching over to non toxic beauty products is not likely to help at all with your PCOS. it's better to focus on your diet and...
OG is back from her social media break and she looks amazing
She looks best with a more natural look, although her eyelashes are still too long IMO.
What’s your favorite snack for the munchîe$?
Gold fish, nacho cheese bugles, pistachios, pop corn, cucumbers and hummus, almonds, frozen strawberries
Biden administration replaces VOICE, created by Trump for the reporting of crimes by immigrants
While Trump used VOICE to link immigrants and crime, the agency appears to have little impact. Oh no! fielded 781 calls during the three-month...
Top Bottom