I’ve had ENOUGH

Kathybrown

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
8,678 494 25
Alleybux
Met this piece of human garbage on hinge.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Talked and texted for almost 2 weeks. NEVER MET and I blocked his crazy ass on October 28th

Sent me pictures and videos and I came to the conclusion that this man was not attractive and filtered his picture like hell and looked older than Father Time. Claims to be 42

He even dances like an old perverted cruff

I slowly started to distance myself from him, because I just wasn’t feeling it, looking back I should have just blocked and ghosted him. Lesson learned
giphy.gif

Asked if I could meet him at his house so we could go for a drive, I told him NOPE he felt I was being disrespectful and all hell broke loose

this man sent me over 20 voice notes, claimed I was running him down, called me crazy, a b!tch, a zoo animal you name it

I WAS NOT CALLING HIM OR MESSAGING HIM, THIS MAN IS UNHINGED
giphy.gif

Completely delusional

I told him don’t make me embarrass you, and quickly humbled him by reminding him that he’s a 42 year old man that still lives with his parents, and has another man raising his daughter. This angered him

The more I got to know him, the more I realized he was a bum. Again I should have ghosted him, I stupidly thought it would fade out naturally

After this some random number started calling my phone and messaging me, I answered it and it was a Jamaican man claiming to know him. This man gave my number to some random idiot
giphy.gif

Of course he pretended not to know what I was talking about. The scary part is I googled my number and an old resume popped up with my address.
I was scared that him or his friend would show up at my home.

So I called the police and an officer came by to make a report, they didn’t seem to take this matter seriously because a threat wasn’t made to my life, even though he gave my number to one of his random friends. They did nothing

I contacted the website that posted my resume as a template, threatened legal action and It was removed within an hour. I still felt uneasy because I kept receiving private calls so I went to go stay with my mum

It’s been one day of silence, which I was happy about UNTIL I got this message this afternoon from some random number and I’ve literally had ENOUGH
giphy.gif

What grown ass loser gives a women’s number out to his loser friends, for the purpose harassing me. Since the police won’t do anything I’m forced to take the law into my own hands, for my own protection and safety

DWAYNE HENRY AKA CHRISTOPHER

You’re a pathetic piece of trash, you’re so upset because I rejected you, that you have completely lost all sense. To give my number to a bunch of strangers how fµck!ng dare you, you yourself have two daughters and this is the example you’re setting for them. You could go away with some dignity you had to expose yourself as a crazy piece of sh!t

Harassing a woman 11 years younger than you, man fµck YOU

I swore off dating apps but like an idiot I went back. Please stay off the apps they’re filled with crazy, desperate, delusional men

Now I’m afraid to even return to my house, because I don’t know what this man is capable of

TheShadowKing

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,801 1,174 391
Alleybux
tenor.gif

LMAO Not gonna lie I didn't read all that. I saw homie in a parasuco shirt and I've been trying to find the j I just rolled and dropped while laughing my ass off. I didn't even know parasuco made shirts I just remember them tight ass jeans girls wore when I was a teenager. That man is clearly a loser hahahaha.

Yoyo682

Minding My Black-Owned Business
Reaction score
Reactions
13,871 596 73
Alleybux
No offence but he looks deranged and unhinged in his pictures....

I’m sorry that you went through this. No woman should fear for her safety like this. Maybe if you tell him that you contacted the police with his information it might scare him off?

brownfx2

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
48,965 1,157 311
Alleybux
tenor.gif

LMAO Not gonna lie I didn't read all that. I saw homie in a parasuco shirt and I've been trying to find the j I just rolled and dropped while laughing my ass off. I didn't even know parasuco made shirts I just remember them tight ass jeans girls wore when I was a teenager. That man is clearly a loser hahahaha.
Not Parasuco....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Where does one find Parasuco in 2020 chile...I just can't :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Kathybrown

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
8,678 494 25
Alleybux
How do you amass this much drama with someone you talked to for 2 weeks and never met? Took me 2 weeks to read the whole thing.
This all played out on Wednesday, no drama before that, he only switched up when I turned down is request to meet

Coco Campbell

Do Not Normalize Mistreatment
Reaction score
Reactions
215,698 12,395 7,403
Alleybux
Did not Read but gurl why are you texting with dusties. This leather face man looks rough as fukk. Red flag number 1 why does his face looks like that at 42 years old? Could it be he smokes, drinks, and leads a rough life? A man of the streets has to be manipulative to survive on dem streets ...just saying.

ETA
ok, so I went back and read your commentary. Gurl, I am happy his dusty came out and you block his dusty azz before you met his in person. This is why you say no to coffee dates: to weed out the dusties.

SIDE NOTE
I ain't gonna lie but I love a man with a fruit roll-up chest hairs
giphy.gif

Please do not judge me it is my tang.

Last edited:

VeraJayne

The Girl Can't Help It
Reaction score
Reactions
21,332 295 99
Alleybux
He look just like the dustys on my Hinge. Which I'm salty cus everybody was telling me Hinge had higher tier men than Tinder. It don't!

Yoyo682

Minding My Black-Owned Business
Reaction score
Reactions
13,871 596 73
Alleybux
In the future when you start talking to someone on a dating app don’t give them your number right away. Keep communicating on the app or give them your social media like IG, Snap or FB.

Kathybrown

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
8,678 494 25
Alleybux
I know some of y’all are going to come in here and clown and not even read it. Which is fine

I posted it because I need this public shaming and I’ve been paranoid for the last two days so I could use the laugh

Ridenour

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
190,802 9,519 1,200
Alleybux
"he’s a 42 year old man that still lives with his parents, and has another man raising his daughter."

"The more I got to know him, the more I realized he was a bum."

Sis, after what you noted above was there really a need for you to get to know more about him to
realize he was a bum?

Please stop letting these bums into your lives ladies.

snicole76

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
237,229 3,245 138
Alleybux
That’s why I need a one dance

Got a Hennessy in my hand

One more time ‘fore I go

Higher powers taking a hold on me

I need a one dance

Got a Hennessy in my hand

MEEEETOOO

Da cutest chick u ever saw is a Chickasaw squaw
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
46,580 1,628 578
Alleybux
"he’s a 42 year old man that still lives with his parents, and has another man raising his daughter."

"The more I got to know him, the more I realized he was a bum."

Sis, after what you noted above was there really a need for you to get to know more about him to
realize he was a bum?

Please stop letting these bums into your lives ladies.

All of this..

MEEEETOOO

Da cutest chick u ever saw is a Chickasaw squaw
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
46,580 1,628 578
Alleybux
Did not Read but gurl why are you texting with dusties. This leather face man looks rough as fukk. Red flag number 1 why does his face looks like that at 42 years old? Could it be he smokes, drinks, and leads a rough life? A man of the streets has to be manipulative to survive on dem streets ...just saying.

ETA
ok, so I went back and read your commentary. Gurl, I am happy his dusty came out and you block his dusty azz before you met his in person. This is why you say no to coffee dates: to weed out the dusties.

SIDE NOTE
I ain't gonna lie but I love a man with a fruit roll-up chest hairs
giphy.gif

Please do not judge me it is my tang.

tenor.gif

LMAO!!

Chile.....

KarenLuv15

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,199 59 66
Alleybux
I'm glad you exposed this pathetic excuse for a man OP. Well done for continuing to document everything as well. Maybe you'll have to take legal action claiming harassment. But I would keep reporting to the police until they are forced to do something.

His accent sounds Canadian, his name is definitely Caribbean. Anyway, I had the exact same encounter with a man around his age. All sweet in the beginning and when you realise that you don't want to pursue anything and that there is no attraction, they turn crazy, calling you out of your name, harassing you. I'm sorry you've had to go through this OP but its good you knew not to take things further with him

SchizoBun

Tarot Readings at ALDivination.etsy.com
Reaction score
Reactions
81,344 1,503 156
Alleybux
*blink*

You found him attractive?

No Google voice number?

No blocking?

You found him attractive? Even with the dancing with a bottle of hendawg?

Please to help us understand.