Quantcast

I’ve never had a boyfriend...

CollegeGirlBij

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,358 549 373
Alleybux
OP I’m gonna give you a kind of unpopular answer on here but DONT cut off that man because he asked to chill instead of taking you out.

Now don’t get me wrong. I believe in going on dates first before hanging in someone’s house but suggest that to him first and see how he reacts if he still insists on simply chillin then cut him off.

I’ve come to realize that in this day and age that is simply what is thrown out as one of the first options when getting to know someone. It’s not gonna change soon and if we keep turning everyone down who suggests even it all we’re never gonna get anywhere.

This is coming from someone who is in a very similar position as you. Early 20s, never had a bf either and also plus size (but shapely).

It’s really easy for people and LSA who have had a experience and love lives to say you’re not missing anything and to promote cutting off over everything but it does is no favors in the real world.

Msprissal

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,588 34 7
Alleybux
OP I’m gonna give you a kind of unpopular answer on here but DONT cut off that man because he asked to chill instead of taking you out.

Now don’t get me wrong. I believe in going on dates first before hanging in someone’s house but suggest that to him first and see how he reacts if he still insists on simply chillin then cut him off.

I’ve come to realize that in this day and age that is simply what is thrown out as one of the first options when getting to know someone. It’s not gonna change soon and if we keep turning everyone down who suggests even it all we’re never gonna get anywhere.

This is coming from someone who is in a very similar position as you. Early 20s, never had a bf either and also plus size (but shapely).

It’s really easy for people and LSA who have had a experience and love lives to say you’re not missing anything and to promote cutting off over everything but it does is no favors in the real world.

Thank you for your insight. I believe in what meant to be will happen.

Lol girl I’m quick to cut people off, I did it a couple years back with friends & ive been happier since. I just never experienced having a man to cut off. & sometimes I will agree it’s not healthy in real life.