I am a Hebrew Israelite woman: AMA

Reactions
219 13 12
Alleybux
I think this is in the right place.

Just from scrolling on various sites I have seen very interesting takes on Hebrew Israelites.
I was born and raised in this faith. And my immediate family are Hebrew Israelites as well. I just created this thread in case you guys had any general questions.

Reactions
506 7
Alleybux
Thanks for the warning. Truly.

I made this post for people that genuinely have questions. I'll just try to ignore the trolls.

I really hope this goes well! I am not familiar with your faith. Just a lot of the negativity I see on YouTube. Have you been around other faiths? How would you describe your community?

Reactions
219 13 12
Alleybux
Are you married? Do you work outside of the home? Are you required to dress modestly?
I am not married. Nor am I in a relationship. I do work outside of the home. I have never felt any pressure from my family or anybody I know in the faith to be married young or to stay inside of my house. As for dressing modestly I believe I do as a personal choice. Besides my parents making sure I was dressing my age I have not felt restricted in what I could wear.

Reactions
219 13 12
Alleybux
I really hope this goes well! I am not familiar with your faith. Just a lot of the negativity I see on YouTube. Have you been around other faiths? How would you describe your community?
Thank you! All of the negativity on YouTube is also what prompted me to make this post.
I've mostly been around other Christians. I believe when I was in high school there were other Muslim Students. However they were in a different grade and we had different social interest so we didn't talk. I would say my community is a bit tight knit. Mostly because it is made up of a lot of my extended family members. Like 7th and 8th cousins. I don't have an intimate experience with church but from what I seen I think they could be compared to the Pentecostal people. Or at least the people that I've always been around try to follow all the rules in the good book.

Reactions
219 13 12
Alleybux
You really want to do this here?
Thank you for the warning.
I do. I still believe that there is hope in the world. LOL I'll do my best to ignore the trolls. Part of the reason I am making this thread is because people have to give warnings like this. And to help combat all the negativity.

Reactions
8,494 114 66
Alleybux
Why do you all align yourselves with whiteness (e.g, being the original Jewish people)? Which I get. The originals were black..I’ve heard and know the whole schtick..but the ones who rule the world now are white and why did most of you all vote for Donald Trump? The patriarchy within the community reminds me of any other white, male-dominant group.

Reactions
4,906 279 427
Alleybux
Do you like having a different belief from most AA? I grew up with new-age teaching. Not too many AA share my religion. I like thinking differently from most people in general. How is your experience?

Sipping
Reactions
6,675 330 294
Alleybux
So you believe the transatlantic slave trade was made up ???
D9A0A39F-B6F3-4A01-B003-6CE7FAC2BDE7.jpeg

Reactions
4,637 104 110
Alleybux
Another good question, do you believe that a black man with a white woman can create a black woman ? Or do you believe that child is biracial ? Because according to hebrews you're the seed of the father so technically a black man can create a black woman with a white woman.
So, what's the truth ?

Reactions
9,681 59 17
Alleybux
Why do you all align yourselves with whiteness (e.g, being the original Jewish people)? Which I get. The originals were black..I’ve heard and know the whole schtick..but the ones who rule the world now are white and why did most of you all vote for Donald Trump? The patriarchy within the community reminds me of any other white, male-dominant group.
the Israelites came out of Africa. What is white about that?

The Culture

Celebrity News

Recent Posts

• Poll
“My wife inherited $800K. She put $300K toward our mortgage and $500K in her own bank account”
There is no his or her money in marriage. It's always their money by law. He can ask her for half or he can divorce her and get the half. Mmm no...
Michele Morrone: The Mafia Thirst Thread
And he keeps posting his lip syncing battles with his fans. This is not the content I signed up for :bulgyeyes
I don’t get what the problem is (friendship/sisterhood issue)
Why post about a friend separating herself that you don’t even like, wouldn’t that be a win for? You want her around so you can continue to be...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I don’t understand having the glasses on constantly, none of her other ‘going out’ photos have her with glasses on... did she suddenly become...
EVICTION Moratorium Is OVER on the Federal Level. Renters May Still Be Protected By State Laws.
What people are receiving now is more than traditional unemployment. It is unemployment with an additional weekly supplement and expanded time...
Blonde supremacy overwhelms black woman
I have never been a fan of blond hair on me. I do love a burnt orange though (streaks). I think it goes well with my skin tone. But that was...
  • Poll
How Many of You Are Attracted to Asian Men?
Gong Yoo is all types of fine and nobody can tell me different. Fine is fine regardless of race. I find Japanese men to be the most attractive...
Top Bottom