Quantcast

I Am Athlete Podcast Official Thread

Fabulous50

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
248 8
Alleybux
Why when a person chooses to be different or show their progress; they have to have "pick me" energy? Why he can't just post? Also, he dont have a body like Ochos' or Brandon, but its nice and he STILL LOOK DAMN GOOD! If he thirsty, I got something dor him to drink. And if he hungry, I got something for him to eat! Period! Love me some him. Whew!
Not dissing your Boo!! He got body. I appreciate the mystery behind him.
That's all

BigLolaFalana

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,017 1,690 849
Alleybux
Why when a person chooses to be different or show their progress; they have to have "pick me" energy? Why he can't just post? Also, he dont have a body like Ochos' or Brandon, but its nice and he STILL LOOK DAMN GOOD! If he thirsty, I got something for him to drink. And if he hungry, I got something for him to eat! Period! Love me some him. Whew!

and if he smoke she got that haze & if you hungry boy she got fillets

Kathycoxxx

Wisehead AlleyCat
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
8,061 140 50
Alleybux
Wait.. Fred & Chef? Is this a joke for the alley.. No Way they are a thing.

yourstruly1

Ketanji is GOALS!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
226,782 6,745 3,209
Alleybux
How y’all feel about michi posted up in the ocho vs science shirt??? I think she designed all the shirts??

I think they been selling well. Lol

80FD98C2-1C13-43B7-BD55-E2E274D9A906.jpeg
87B85205-AB55-4207-A2ED-B52B9139A113.jpeg

Last edited:

BigLolaFalana

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,017 1,690 849
Alleybux
Why do you say that? I'm just curious. Everyone seem to be rooting for them I need them both to be legally divorced.
Well rewatched the Dywane Wade episode recently and noticed that also had really great chemistry with her mentor. They looked like they’d make a great match.
Disclaimer: I’m in the Fred harem so maybe It’s just wishful thinking.

Hoopz23

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
549 65 23
Alleybux
Welp, its nice to know that they friends again lol. Naw, but for real, I hope these two can make it official and be happy. I mean, we all deserve to experience that one true at least once. Also, I hope he aint hoing while and trying to be with her. Just saying. Dudes love being hoes. Aiight, bye!

yourstruly1

Ketanji is GOALS!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
226,782 6,745 3,209
Alleybux
Welp, its nice to know that they friends again lol. Naw, but for real, I hope these two can make it official and be happy. I mean, we all deserve to experience that one true at least once. Also, I hope he aint hoing while and trying to be with her. Just saying. Dudes love being hoes. Aiight, bye!

yup and he stopped posting his thirst traps and subliminal shots. lol.

they back together. I just feel like they both too old for drama. And if it’s already messy, not sure if it will work long term. Hopefully it was just a rough patch and not a ongoing break up to makeup situation.

Hoopz23

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
549 65 23
Alleybux
Wonder if Fred celebrating chef birthday with the crew. Lol

I wouldnt be surprised if they linked up later on in the night. I seen her story on Instagram and didnt see him at all. Oh, but trust me, I was looking for him. I wonder if he got her a gift? Also, I want to know if they ever f**ked. Something tells me, he wants to hit sooooo bad, but she ain't having it. Oh, I see why he got the name FREAKY FRED! I knew he was nasty! Just how I like them.

Last edited:

Noire Talk

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,529 304 66
Alleybux
Y'all notice how Brandon cleaned up his followers he went from following everybody and they momma to now only a few, It caught my attention when I went on his page.

Noire Talk

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,529 304 66
Alleybux
Finally, the Deion Sanders podcast will upload tomorrow it's so funny seeing everybody saying they was tired of the NASCAR series. I can't blame them it must have been sponsored content.

yourstruly1

Ketanji is GOALS!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
226,782 6,745 3,209
Alleybux
I wouldnt be surprised if they linked up later on in the night. I seen her story on Instagram and didnt see him at all. Oh, but trust me, I was looking for him. I wonder if he got her a gift? Also, I want to know if they ever f**ked. Something tells me, he wants to hit sooooo bad, but she ain't having it. Oh, I see why he got the name FREAKY FRED! I knew he was nasty! Just how I like them.

him not being there makes me wonder if they are a thing. I would think the people close to them would know they are together. Unless they really keeping it hush hush from Everybody. And that’s just too much damn work

and not judging her but I don’t know if I wanna celebrate birthdays in my 50’s in the club. Lol. Seems young af.

yourstruly1

Ketanji is GOALS!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
226,782 6,745 3,209
Alleybux
Finally, the Deion Sanders podcast will upload tomorrow it's so funny seeing everybody saying they was tired of the NASCAR series. I can't blame them it must have been sponsored content.

yea I’m sure nascar cut a check.

as for Brandon you are right, he cleaned up his followers. Wonder why. But I’m not mad at it, social media can get you in trouble quick. But I’m sure he has another burner account still following folks. Lol

Runawaylove

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,272 55
Alleybux
Y’all think he cleaned up his profile because off all the Kwame Brown vs All the smoke podcast? Someone in the comments mentioned that on fox sports update Brandon normally loud but folks was toning down. Hahahaha

Fabulous50

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
248 8
Alleybux
him not being there makes me wonder if they are a thing. I would think the people close to them would know they are together. Unless they really keeping it hush hush from Everybody. And that’s just too much damn work

and not judging her but I don’t know if I wanna celebrate birthdays in my 50’s in the club. Lol. Seems young af
At this point is it still a secret. Two grown ass individuals who obviously aren't concerned with their significant others, why the hush hush?
They're grown af, sh!t happens, divorce or whatever and move on to what makes you happy.
Sorry! Just needed to vent..

Hoopz23

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
549 65 23
Alleybux
At this point is it still a secret. Two grown ass individuals who obviously aren't concerned with their significant others, why the hush hush?
They're grown af, sh!t happens, divorce or whatever and move on to what makes you happy.
Sorry! Just needed to vent..

Its ok to vent. And I agree; they must be on the low. Its a matter of time before they come out about being a couple. I just hope they aint married to their s/os' still. If they are, they're so-called relationship wont last. Karma will intervene in the worst way possible.

Fabulous50

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
248 8
Alleybux
Its ok to vent. And I agree; they must be on the low. Its a matter of time before they come out about being a couple. I just hope they aint married to their s/os' still. If they are, they're so-called relationship wont last. Karma will intervene in the worst way possible.
Exactly!!!
As far as Chef Nancie, I expected her to be stronger as far as, "Not being a secret". She know she deserves more and at this point better.
This is what makes me think if not both of them at least Fred is still married.
Karma a B***H

Flawsy

#onahumanlevel
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
178,401 7,877 5,432
Alleybux
From the snippet on the podcast ig page, it sounds like Deion is going to be talking about attempting to k*ll himself...he mentioned having his babies taken from him being the reason. I wonder if he's talking about his children with Pilar or from his first marriage..

Lord this is going to be a lot.

Last edited:

yourstruly1

Ketanji is GOALS!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
226,782 6,745 3,209
Alleybux
Season finale was good. Hope they do a few days a Jackson State with the college guys like they did with Nascar. That would be dope and prove Channing wrong again. Lol

I do like the fact that Channing hold his ground and states his opinion no matter who he is speaking too. I respect that. You know he ain’t about to lie to you.

Deion was before my time but I love his confidence! You can tell he is 100% sure of himself! And I loved it! Also great seeing the guys have so much respect for someone one and they were all trying to prove to him they were great. Like sons trying to impress their father.

and I’m glad Deion is at an HBCU hopefully more and more guys do this. Would change the game, literally.

fred always wanna know where chef going. Y’all saw how he looked her up and down. Lol

Flawsy

#onahumanlevel
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
178,401 7,877 5,432
Alleybux
I like Deion's perspective and outlook for the future of HBCUs. He's not worried about being A figure head as much as he is about the whole SWAC/MEAC. Because one good coach can come through, make a difference for that one college/university, and eventually move on to bigger opportunities. Now, the school would be back at square one. Even small non HBCU football programs suffer from this cyclical transition of coaches.

Although I didn't attend an HBCU myself, most receive funds from the government. This is based on enrollment, no? So HBCUs are already at a disadvantage from that, not to mention the minority quota-driven funding that PWIs (Power 5 schools and the other smaller name programs) receive from the government. Hopefully his approach works with all of the things he has planned for the conference.

What Channing is saying about influence of competition is a real thing. Even smaller schools not classified a P5 schools are threatened by exceptional players from their programs entering the transfer portal after they "prove" themselves at the school. They are drawn to the allure of scouting and exposure. "If I compete with bigger and better competition, my chances are greater to make it to the league." Players who get pushed in high school recruitment with offers from P5 schools, also receive monetary incentives as well.

Eta: I'm hearing him talk about his lowest moment, so sad. I'm glad he was able to lean on his agent and get the help that he needed.

"You got to be careful about who you calling role models because a lot of these models are playing roles." A WORD.

Last edited:

Runawaylove

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,272 55
Alleybux
Yes Fred gave her all them lustful eyes we love from the men folks!!! Haha. And MF PRIMETIME!!!!! he was always it for me. I grew up in the 90s and Deion was always that ***** and still is now just a more wise version that exudes masculinity!! You can see in their faces even at their age and level of success that Deion is that ***** in the room you want respect from. And I’m sure he was talking about what happened in his first marriage cause he divorced Pilar in 2012 I believe. And i followed that story lol. I felt he did her wron!! I’m like how the hell you primetime and the top 5 in the world and treating this woman like this. He was soo dismissive to her. Buy anywho great show lol

Flawsy

#onahumanlevel
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
178,401 7,877 5,432
Alleybux
Yes Fred gave her all them lustful eyes we love from the men folks!!! Haha. And MF PRIMETIME!!!!! he was always it for me. I grew up in the 90s and Deion was always that ***** and still is now just a more wise version that exudes masculinity!! You can see in their faces even at their age and level of success that Deion is that ***** in the room you want respect from. And I’m sure he was talking about what happened in his first marriage cause he divorced Pilar in 2012 I believe. And i followed that story lol. I felt he did her wron!! I’m like how the hell you primetime and the top 5 in the world and treating this woman like this. He was soo dismissive to her. Buy anywho great show lol
He was talking about what he was doing at the time, and it sounds like he was describing his first marriage. And I agree, I do think he did Pilar wrong. It sounds like he wanted a trophy wife and discounted the meaning of true love for image. With time, he came to the realization that he wanted more and/or he began to see things through the lens of his partner. A lot of men do this, and often times, it's too late. I still side eye why him and Tracey are still playing house though. lol

This was a good season finale. I could not take another episode of NASCAR.