Quantcast

I am just too damn dead, gone, and buried...

DangerousPYT

Paperback Writer
Reaction score
Reactions
67,118 169 27
Alleybux
I hope he was a MANWHORE and if he was HYPERSEXUAL I hope he got it in every damn night. Hell he deserved to get it laid down on him any way he wanted it for all the bµllsh!t he had to go through in his all too short life.

If that makes me UberStan#1 so be it.

2mru0jt.jpg

Mowglis Road

Free Spirit
Reaction score
Reactions
162,446 1,702 571
Alleybux
I hope he was a MANWHORE and if he was HYPERSEXUAL I hope he got it in every damn night. Hell he deserved to get it laid down on him any way he wanted it for all the bµllsh!t he had to go through in his all too short life.

2mru0jt.jpg

:Banane57:

:dance:

2hpj8zc.jpg

Anacaona Taino

I forgot my old tag line...
Reaction score
Reactions
230,366 4,870 1,417
Alleybux
[ohmy]

On 09-12-2010, at 03:32 AM Stranger starts a thread in the MJ forum that wasn't even really about MJ and it pops off.

Is that all it takes?

.HeadHunter.

Addicted2DaD!ck
Reaction score
Reactions
25,477 10 7
Alleybux
im just proud of you ladies...you know maxjax gonna have a thread devoted to this sh!t...lets go over there and share the news..

memphiscutie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
You know an insider..Hopefully you will feel comfortable in sharing the truths that you know about MJ..For me I lurk and sometimes post in the MJ forum because the media wants to paint another picture of him that is negative..At least in this forum people want to know the real MJ..

Restinga

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
215,626 1,214 824
Alleybux

:giggle:

memphiscutie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Thank you..I will take him being a man banging lots of woman over them insisting he was a pedo..no I do not believe he was a man hoe..I just miss the fact we will never know what he wanted to show the world or walk his daughter down the aisle..Play with grandchildren..Michael is gone too soon

.HeadHunter.

Addicted2DaD!ck
Reaction score
Reactions
25,477 10 7
Alleybux
so what happens now?? are yall seriously gonna take every girl off the list and make a thread about each??

Gia Russo

<span style="font-weight: bold;color: red;"><span
Reaction score
Reactions
40,721 4 19
Alleybux
Why folks always insist on coming in the MJ forum and when their dumb ass get shut down they wanna go off and act like we're a bunch of deranged stans. "The MJ forum scares me" :cry:

If you go to someone else's territory deliberately starting sh!t, you will leave with an ass ache. Didn't y'all learn anything in World History?

Omphaloskepsis

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,395 2 1
Alleybux
Why folks always insist on coming in the MJ forum and when their dumb ass get shut down they wanna go off and act like we're a bunch of deranged stans. "The MJ forum scares me" :cry:

If you go to someone else's territory deliberately starting sh!t, you will leave with an ass ache. Didn't y'all learn anything in World History?

Damn! Thanks for that one. You got me LOL-ing.

:laugh:

That needs to be my siggy.

anonymoose12

<span style="font-family: georgia;text-decoration:
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Some people will never learn to just shut the fµck up.

CanIBreathe

World wide diva!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
27,469 42 25
Alleybux
:laugh: @ people still having a problem with MJ having his own section. If Kim K, Beyonce, and JHud could have/had their own section, then why is it such a problem because MJ has one? Theres a news section, politics section, fitness section, technology section, paparazzi section and even a groupie section for fµck sakes and people having a problem with an MJ section? :laugh:

I used to post up in this section, but haven't been for a good ass minute now, because those ladies of MJ threads have just went from normal to talking about doing xesual sh!t to a dead man and drawing pics, lol I'm sorry but that is disgusting son. What is the word for that again? eeehhhhh...

I agree that the multiple ladies of MJ threads are regurgitated information and pics, as well as those change of heart posters that clowned MJ before he died. I also agreed that this site was never into MJ before he died so all the traffic is comprised of those who were fans from jump, flip flopping sympathizers, new posters, and plum crazy ass posters. But it never fails that you will get a casual poster making threads like these making fun of those posting in them, calling names to be cool, but can't stay out of this section yet you think its stupid. GIT!

And when it comes to Michael the tea and discussion has to be 100% factual and truthful... just like the rest of LSA gossip.....

How these people know things are "lies" is interesting though, I hope these people share their stories about staying in Neverland with us someday.

LSA is the land of pick and choose. Some things they are easily more accepting of than others.

CanIBreathe

World wide diva!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
27,469 42 25
Alleybux

Some of yall are a weird species, I tell ya. Speculating on stuff you will NEVER know the truth about. *SMH* But if it tickles yall pickles, carry on! LOL!

*presses play to listen to my customized MJ favorites hits CD*[/SIZE]

ohhhh yeaaaaaa....you mean like the gossip section right? :rose-dead:

Blue Sapphire

The sapphire stone sits highest on the throne.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
20,577 14 1
Alleybux
Don't come in our threads and forums talking about lies being spread that you aren't prepared or willing to clear up. Either set the record straight if you got tea or shut the fµck up and keep it moving. It can't get any simpler than that.

.HeadHunter.

Addicted2DaD!ck
Reaction score
Reactions
25,477 10 7
Alleybux
:laugh: @ people still having a problem with MJ having his own section. If Kim K, Beyonce, and JHud could have/had their own section, then why is it such a problem because MJ has one? Theres a news section, politics section, fitness section, technology section, paparazzi section and even a groupie section for fµck sakes and people having a problem with an MJ section? :laugh:

I used to post up in this section, but haven't been for a good ass minute now, because those ladies of MJ threads have just went from normal to talking about doing xesual sh!t to a dead man and drawing pics, lol I'm sorry but that is disgusting son. What is the word for that again? eeehhhhh...

I agree that the multiple ladies of MJ threads are regurgitated information and pics, as well as those change of heart posters that clowned MJ before he died. I also agreed that this site was never into MJ before he died so all the traffic is comprised of those who were fans from jump, flip flopping sympathizers, new posters, and plum crazy ass posters. But it never fails that you will get a casual poster making threads like these making fun of those posting in them, calling names to be cool, but can't stay out of this section yet you think its stupid. GIT!

LSA is the land of pick and choose. Some things they are easily more accepting of than others.

just cuz he "transitioned"...does not take away the fact he was fine as hell before...i think thats where the xesual talk comes from...cuz me myself ill talk about it...i would fµck the sh!t out of him if he were here...just sayin...

TheSophisticate

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
151,822 1,065 462
Alleybux
Claudehammercy!!! :dead: :laugh:

Mods delivered a surprise upgrade today and pressed/bored/salty folks just had to show out! Showin up with the same BS lines since we stans made our presence known. Didn't realize our acceptance of Mike being a man and gettin it in would make folks so uncomfortable...Oh Well!!! Like MJB say If you got beef....your problem, not mine!

But for real please stop frontin! You can shake your head all day but I'm sure most of ya'll get your LIML/LOML fix daily. So keep uppin the view count please...it might attract some incogs! :good:

parkerlee

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux

2mru0jt.jpg

Bravo, Bravo!!! Well said, I hope he got all night, every night. He deserved to be sexed and he deserved to be loved. Thanks for you comments.:highfive:
I will never understand why some one would waste their time commenting on a forum that they find uninteresting or offensive. I guess some people just love to be messy.

mjjamaicanlover

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,446 126 266
Alleybux
:dazed:

DON'T LIE!!

I have seen MANY posts referring to Michael as such so don't lie to me.

Maybe it wasn't you but then again I never made a list of the delusional posters anyway.

Why would someone spend time reading the posts of delusional posters. I mean, it is not like the LIML thread was in anyone's way. You have to deliberately go in there to see the posts and from the looks of things you have spent quite a bit of time in those threads so is there something that has piqued your interest? :musical-note:

PYT89

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,173 1
Alleybux
Why do people have to start sh!t for no reason?? I guess the reality of Michael being a normal straight xesual male is just blowing their minds smh, oh well they are the dillusional crazy ones!!