Quantcast

UPDATE: I bought BEAR MACE for my neighbor's dangerous Huge PIT BULL!

Lailaboo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
98,264 4,394 3,343
Alleybux
Stop worrying about being nice and call animal control on that owner. The dog is mean and it’s an untrained Pitt and could maul you or some little kid in the future.

Ashy to Ashes

Land of the Free...Somebody Lied
Reaction score
Reactions
95,666 2,518 1,863
Alleybux
You can put up an electric fence on your side of the yard, believe me the dog will only have to get zapped once and it won’t happen again.

EtoileNoire

Amiable With Big Teeth | Troll Exterminator
Reaction score
Reactions
64,101 2,303 377
Alleybux
I am planning on spraying mace at my Neighbors' grown pit bull. The dog has literally been breaking the fence for around 6 years. BUT I've had enough, I have the right to stay in my OWN backyard without fear of a mini dinosaur coming to attack me. Im over it. And im NOT exaggerating, my Neiigbors dog is extremely BIG and I guess thats why my neighbor named it T-REX! The reason why my family never told or got any law enforcement involves is because my neighbor is black. Since we live in a white neighborhood we didn't want to be c00 ns and report our own kind. We talked to our neighbor about this for 6 YEARS STRAIGHT, but all he does is apologize and re-fix the tired ass fence. Im sick of IT!!! He doesn't train the dog, and leaves the dog out ALL THE TIME! Whether its snowing or raining, that dog is outside barking up a storm and always breaking the damn fence!
I’m sorry this is happening to you. Six years is a long time for this nonsense to be going on. You don’t have the full use of your property and the dog is living a neglected & miserable existence.

Can you call the SPCA or local animal control instead of the cops? Also, set up cameras in your back yard and save the video evidence of the dog wreaking havoc. You could use that evidence to make a civil - not criminal - case against your neighbor. Please get some legal advice before harming the dog because it could be held against you. And the first thing a court might say is, “wHy dIdN’t YoU cALl tHe poLIcE?”

MochaFleur

Sucking dxck is not feminine
Reaction score
Reactions
10,206 838 471
Alleybux
I'm just trying to understand why you haven't called animal control??? Like really....

And you say the dog is being neglected no wonder he's out of control.

sundaybest

AbundantlyAmazing
Reaction score
Reactions
236,757 11,968 10,194
Alleybux
I don't want to hurt the dog, I just want it to stay in its own yard. It escaped two days ago and this is a HUGE dog. My brother ran into the house and told me to look out the window and there it was, Clifford the big black dog was peeing in our yard, IM SO ANNOYED!
You need to call the police and animal control.

Chile

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,921 1,977 692
Alleybux
I am planning on spraying mace at my Neighbors' grown pit bull. The dog has literally been breaking the fence for around 6 years. BUT I've had enough, I have the right to stay in my OWN backyard without fear of a mini dinosaur coming to attack me. Im over it. And im NOT exaggerating, my Neiigbors dog is extremely BIG and I guess thats why my neighbor named it T-REX! The reason why my family never told or got any law enforcement involves is because my neighbor is black. Since we live in a white neighborhood we didn't want to be c00 ns and report our own kind. We talked to our neighbor about this for 6 YEARS STRAIGHT, but all he does is apologize and re-fix the tired ass fence. Im sick of IT!!! He doesn't train the dog, and leaves the dog out ALL THE TIME! Whether its snowing or raining, that dog is outside barking up a storm and always breaking the damn fence!
Screw that.... he doesn’t gaf about y’all’s safety, so return the uncaring gestures.

Aunt Jackie

Serving up loose meat sandwiches
Reaction score
Reactions
153,449 6,252 4,148
Alleybux
We cant go out in the summer because the dog will bark at us and basically make this grunting noise. He then starts to pounce the fence like he is trying to attack us. and accroding to his owner, rex is a mean dog. I don't know why you're taking up for a dog that has the propensity of injuring your fellow black people but whatever..
My WHITE neighbor asked my dad to contact the police but my dad did not want to. The dog is dangerous.
Call the cops and animal control. fµck that. That dog is huge, rude, threatening and belogns to breed with a history of murder. Report your stupid neighbor for his negligence. Get it on record. You pay rent/mortgage at yoru house and can't enjoy your backyard?

JustLivingTv

Fck |Love|Friendship & yo phony apologies
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
97,013 9,670 9,132
Alleybux
I believe you I saw a white woman a couple days ago with two and those dogs was walking her. What I don't understand bout their owners is why do they think it's ok for their dogs to be on thin ass leashes.

I would never put a thin as leash on something like this.

1619054409036.png

Fine Villain

*:・゚✧*:・゚LSA's Finest Villain ⋆。°✩
Reaction score
Reactions
52,873 8,552 5,556
Alleybux
Op what happened??
Hey, thanks for asking, pet control came along with the police. The policeman stayed in his car while the pet control person when in our backyard to get pitbull. Finally the pet control person was able to get the dog and the policeman went to my neighbors house and told them the situation. The pet control man gave them their dog and the neighbors decided to leave the dog inside the house rather than leaving it out. Se we got to enjoy our backyard for the day. But currently the dog is back outside