I can finally posts my own threads now! I am so excited! :D

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Why is the Russian branch shutting us out? What did we ever do to them? (besides referring to them as the KGB) Wait do they have a priv group...
Giving money to women is sexist
Fuck THAT. I ain't turning down no handouts over here!
Les Twins Tea anyone???
I didn’t block you what are you talking about? You’re the one putting yourself in peoples conversations You did. Cuz you were NOT on my feed...
Latin America Music Tea Thread
Sighs. Anitta, my love anitta. Don't make me go there with you because you know I am not afraid to let you know that this Anitta, is not it. What...
My Credit Score is 505...
Watch her video. I graduated high school with this girl, so when she did a video on Credit Cards I decided to listen and take her advice. I had...
Another massive brawl breaks out at Miami Airport 'over masks'
This is why I wish I could fly private. Who the fuck is trying to deal with this on top of the stress of traveling. Ugh. Black people need to do...
EVICTION Moratorium Is OVER on the Federal Level. Renters May Still Be Protected By State Laws.
In other words, people living in states with Republican governors are screwed. In other words, Republicans aren't allowing landlords to be...
Caitlyn Jenner said that her friends are fleeing California because of growing homeless population !
I was in Los Angeles a few weeks ago and I was stunned at how many tent cities had popped in areas that didn’t have them prior. Covid really hit...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
who the fuck gardens in jeans and flats?! I was wondering how she could possibly be crouched down like that with her knees to her chest...
Top Bottom