Quantcast

I Can't Get Past How Comfortable Black Men Are Letting Women Be On the Frontlines

queen_of_clubs

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
67,126 1,883 2,093
Alleybux
So basically LSA is blaming black men for the black women who CHOOSE to be on the front lines? Got it. Perhaps you fonts should lead an in-person counter protest and tell these foolish women to go home. Come back and let us know how it goes.

Ezra Miller

⭐ DA NAME STAYS! PM ME FOR YOUR TAROT NEEDS ⭐
Reaction score
Reactions
287,369 9,792 5,303
Alleybux
My dad told me to stay my narrow ass inside. Even a dude I'm talking to - who is not black - advised me to stay put and he hasn't even gotten the P yet. :cry:

Ladies, it's called concern for your well-being. When men care about you, they show it.

Fluxion

Male font in a woman's world.
Reaction score
Reactions
18,450 2,224 2,612
Alleybux
My dad told me to stay my narrow ass inside. Even a dude I'm talking to - who is not black - advised me to stay put and he hasn't even gotten the P yet. :cry:

Ladies, it's called concern for your well-being. When men care about you, they show it.

I saw a whole lot of white women and Latinas out there protesting. Why didn't their non-black kangs tell them to stay home?

This whole thread is a bunch of yammering based on a false premise.

Last edited:

Fluxion

Reaction score
Reactions
18,450 2,224 2,612
Alleybux
Op, I feel you.

everytime I turn on my tv it’s a black woman talking.

It’s suspect and odd af.

Every time I turned the tv on, I saw a lot of women of various races protesting. However, when I go to white message boards, I don't see white women and Latinas dogging their men for allowing them to protest. You just can't win for losing on this board.

Esdeath

氷の女王
Reaction score
Reactions
169,059 2,646 762
Alleybux
for all the skepticals, in ANY other community, if they were being killed by police wholesale, it would be the men on the forefront. PERIOD. It doesn't mean women can't have a voice but when it's largely only women with the loudest voices? this is suspect

I noticed this too. Everyone was posting examples of protest and riots against the police in other countries and all you saw were men. If there were women they were on the sidelines. People will drag OP but it’s something that needs to be done. Even when the racist ass whites came out to attack folks at the BLM protest they were almost all white MEN who left their wives and kids at home.

Fluxion

Reaction score
Reactions
18,450 2,224 2,612
Alleybux
I noticed this too. Everyone was posting examples of protest and riots against the police in other countries and all you saw were men. If there were women they were on the sidelines. People will drag OP but it’s something that needs to be done. Even when the racist ass whites came out to attack folks at the BLM protest they were almost all white MEN who left their wives and kids at home.

Did you not see the white women and Latinas out there? Why aren't we emasculating white men and Latinos?

Like I said before, women of all races are allowed to protest in America. They aren't forced to do it. Some of ya'll want things to be like the old days with clearly defined gender roles, but that's over. Men allow women to do what they want now. I'm sorry that women have freedom.

Last edited:

Fluxion

Reaction score
Reactions
18,450 2,224 2,612
Alleybux
What this thread is really about is slavery, Jim Crow, and colonization of Africa. You guys are mad that those things happened, so you try to turn every irrelevant situation into black men losing.

imalittleteapot

Pathetic pickmes go on ignore
Reaction score
Reactions
1,572 47 81
Alleybux
The freaking military doesn't allow women on the front lines. That tells me all I need to know.

QueenViper

#2021 Is Going To Be My Best Year
Reaction score
Reactions
55,637 1,055 3,027
Alleybux
I see a couple of issues here...

1). I had this conversation with another black woman who was bragging about a black woman standing eye to eye with a racist white man who was clutching his fist while standing over her. This was at a protest with other black people. Not one black man stood up to this dude nor did any surround that black woman the way they have done to protect white police officers etc. The sh!t is both embarrassing and pathetic. I had to tell the sis who was taking pride in the moment that there is nothing sexy about a woman staring down a man who is threatening her safety. It is not a fair fight.

2). I don’t know about anywhere else, but the black men I have seen on the news here in Atlanta are inarticulate, and dusty. The folks walking around with the blow horns are walking around with their shirts off, pants off their ass, and generally looking ridiculous. When they are interviewed by the local news in the area they are either shouting curse words or they can be seen behind the news anchors shooting birds. I’m black and I’m not inclined to follow or listen to people who carry themselves in this way. I can only imagine it’s doubled over for whites and non-blacks.

The truth of the matter is black women are far more articulate and posh when it comes to modern leadership....and this shows in just about everything from protest to government leadership.

And before I get the “respectability politics“ bµllsh!t from the ignorant amongst us just imagine if MLK carried himself in this way while supposedly trying to lead the race. We would still be stuck under Jim Crow.

Naija40

The Bird whisperer( Formerly 'Kmoor')
Reaction score
Reactions
11,653 1,116 2,448
Alleybux
So basically LSA is blaming black men for the black women who CHOOSE to be on the front lines? Got it. Perhaps you fonts should lead an in-person counter protest and tell these foolish women to go home. Come back and let us know how it goes.

They're some real life fools lmao, can't take em serious with their extra-curricular keyboard activism

DHero

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,771 53 173
Alleybux

It's just weird to see big grown men standing around like little boys with no leadership qualities

On top of that the so-called black leaders and activists we do have are usually frauds

Again, you're talking about women on the front lines, but you horded PPE from black women working on the front lines of this virus who have died due to lack of PPE. You're the biggest fraud there is.

Jesus, first stop being imaginary, then be some common sense for this unfortunate sow.

Mipsaf

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,689 4,421 2,485
Alleybux
Every time I turned the tv on, I saw a lot of women of various races protesting. However, when I go to white message boards, I don't see white women and Latinas dogging their men for allowing them to protest. You just can't win for losing on this board.
Their men as a collective also intuitively know to protect, provide and problem solve for them

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
Op, I feel you.

everytime I turn on my tv it’s a black woman talking.

It’s suspect and odd af.

it irritates my soul........a loud black woman screaming into the microphone about her black kangs, while a bunch of weakest link black males are standing in the back ground like a bunch of cowards.....

every time i see some sh!t like that on the news, i immediately turn the channel.....

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
Their men as a collective also intuitively know to protect, provide and problem solve for them

also these non-bw that are protesting these days are doing it for clout, fake ass causes and for performative attention.....trust me, if their men was in the same boat as black males and a gf situation, their men would go to war, and their asses would be at home.....

sweetjay1978

Cookie dough
Reaction score
Reactions
4,329 188 233
Alleybux
it irritates my soul........a loud black woman screaming into the microphone about her black kangs, while a bunch of weakest link black males are standing in the back ground like a bunch of cowards.....

every time i see some sh!t like that on the news, i immediately turn the channel.....

It makes me more mad because these pick-mes have the same look dark skinned, fat, with natural hair. All the features that these so called kangz don't like.

Stephen Jackson george floyd best friend said 2 months prior to GF death he said black women are the worst thing in the black community.

Sorry but george floyd was a career drug addicted degenerate. I no longer care what happens to them, I do care about black women and our continuation of being the perfect victim.

We need to stop muling and capping we done this for 60+ and it hasn't worked. We need to start putting ourselves first.

vdw842003

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,165 2,801 3,914
Alleybux
It makes me more mad because these pick-mes have the same look dark skinned, fat, with natural hair. All the features that these so called kangz don't like.

Stephen Jackson george floyd best friend said 2 months prior to GF death he said black women are the worst thing in the black community.

Sorry but george floyd was a career drug addicted degenerate. I no longer care what happens to them, I do care about black women and our continuation of being the perfect victim.

We need to stop muling and capping we done this for 60+ and it hasn't worked. We need to start putting ourselves first.
George Floyd was abusing black women as well.