Quantcast

I dare you to work on you for 6 MONTHS!

MajesticLife

Beautiful Everything
Reaction score
Reactions
50,835 1,817 334
Alleybux
If a new thread is started please post this thread link in the first post for reference. I am definitely interested. I have so much to do.

toxic silence

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,651 985 308
Alleybux
I’d like to be added as well please. I’m all for change abs growth to better myself and I really need to.

LeeB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,750 1,281 1,141
Alleybux
I have been emotionally eating them his weekend. Today I get back to focusing on my goals. I hope everyone have a great rest of your day.

Lachicunique

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,156 371 296
Alleybux
I 've liked Lisa Nichols ever since I've watched her on The Secret and I read one of her books. However, I didn't notice much difference from this paraliminal and I did it twice. Maybe I didn't really need it but IDK. To date, the paraliminals that have worked the most for me/or I saw a noticeable change/difference are the Self-Esteem Supercharger and Self-Discipline paraliminals.
Are you still doing the paraliminals? I just started doing them

LaShaye

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,271 211 2
Alleybux
Are you still doing the paraliminals? I just started doing them
The last time I used one was back in April of this year and that was the first time in a long time. I didn't get much of a result from it (it was the "Happy for No Reason" one). I read that it's best to set an intention before listening so maybe I wasn't specific enough with my intention for using it.

Lachicunique

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,156 371 296
Alleybux
The last time I used one was back in April of this year and that was the first time in a long time. I didn't get much of a result from it (it was the "Happy for No Reason" one). I read that it's best to set an intention before listening so maybe I wasn't specific enough with my intention for using it.

Awesome! I read that for some, (depending on ur make up,) you will have to do them several tines. I already know Im a defined Ajna (human design) and it takes me hella times b4 anything sticks so Im prepared to do them alot. I dont have Happy for No Reason; do you want to swap/trade some of them?

Last edited:

LaShaye

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,271 211 2
Alleybux
Awesome! I read that for some, (depending on ur make up,) you will have to do them several tines. I already know Im a defined Ajna (human design) and it takes me hella times b4 anything sticks so Im prepared to do them alot. I dont have Happy for No Reason; do you want to swap/trade some of them?
I need to look at my human design chart to see if I have the same because a lot of stuff don't work for me a lot of the time. On the rare occasion that it does, it doesn't work the next time I try it.

Lachicunique

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,156 371 296
Alleybux
I need to look at my human design chart to see if I have the same because a lot of stuff don't work for me a lot of the time. On the rare occasion that it does, it doesn't work the next time I try it.

Yes! I don't rock with everything about Human Design, but the one thing that stood out to me was the Defined Ajna part. It made so much sense how it would take SO MUCH for me to finally shift my beliefs and then my friend, (who is an Undefined Ajna,) can just decide to believe something or focus on something, and it would manifest immediately or pretty quickly in comparison. Like WTF! :emoji_upside_down:

LaShaye

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,271 211 2
Alleybux
Yes! I don't rock with everything about Human Design, but the one thing that stood out to me was the Defined Ajna part. It made so much sense how it would take SO MUCH for me to finally shift my beliefs and then my friend, (who is an Undefined Ajna,) can just decide to believe something or focus on something, and it would manifest immediately or pretty quickly in comparison. Like WTF! :emoji_upside_down:
Wow...I really learned something new today about my own human design chart. First I read your initial post on this and it definitely seem like it described me. So I did a Google search and read a few blogs just to see if the "defined ajna" description resonated. It did more than the other. "Traditional" meditation was even brought up in one of these blog posts as being a "challenge" and honestly without my using guided meditations it can be a bit hard for me. Still, I couldn't be sure until I pulled my chart up. I have it saved as a PDF. And there it was a "defined ajna" in bright green SMH. Explains a lot. It seems that with human design there is a lot to learn yet. I'm glad you mentioned it though...otherwise I wouldn't have looked into it so thanks for that.

Lachicunique

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,156 371 296
Alleybux
Wow...I really learned something new today about my own human design chart. First I read your initial post on this and it definitely seem like it described me. So I did a Google search and read a few blogs just to see if the "defined ajna" description resonated. It did more than the other. "Traditional" meditation was even brought up in one of these blog posts as being a "challenge" and honestly without my using guided meditations it can be a bit hard for me. Still, I couldn't be sure until I pulled my chart up. I have it saved as a PDF. And there it was a "defined ajna" in bright green SMH. Explains a lot. It seems that with human design there is a lot to learn yet. I'm glad you mentioned it though...otherwise I wouldn't have looked into it so thanks for that.

Welcome to the club love!!! :love::love::love::love: Yes traditional meditation doesnt really gel with me as well but guided meditations do, that's why i can rock with the Paraliminals. Chiiiilllleeee, I took a Manifestation Class last year and that was the part that stood out because the teacher also had a defined Ajna and she said it took her saying affirmations literally hundreds & hundreds of times before her beliefs shifted. The good news is, once it's in there, it's in there! So for me, for things that I perceive as "hard," i've put on Subliminals on my old phone (there's an app called Subliminator that I love,) and played them literally 24 hours a day to gage how long it took me to manifest. For instance, last year, I wanted a sugar daddy that would spoil and adore me and that took about 4 months to manifest.

Last edited:

Lachicunique

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,156 371 296
Alleybux

I messaged you love!

LilacLullaby

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,782 674 187
Alleybux
add me!

I have a lot going on in my life right now and trying to stay focused and most of all take care of myself mentally/physically/emotionally/spiritually.

noirw

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,105 394 159
Alleybux
Here is the link to the new thread started by @LovingLife16:
Can you tag me in the new thread please?
It may be easier to ask in the new thread; I have linked it below.
Can you link it here?