Quantcast
  • Don't post about your friends here. Post issues with your friends on the Front Porch.

I didn't realize how spoiled my cousin was until...

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,535 494,989 222,873
Alleybux
My aunt ( not the mom of the cousin I'm mentioning but one of my other aunts) did my hair today for my sister's wedding that's coming up which I'll also be apart of as well. I brought my Nintendo switch over to entertain myself other than being on my phone the whole time. My uncle has a switch as well and he let's my cousin ( he's 7 years old) play with it. Tell me why this little boy felt entitled to mines even though he was playing with his dad's. His mom wasn't around when this happened so I couldn't tell her (she wasn't listening to me plus he's not my child so wasn't my place to correct the behavior) to come get her son. We were told about 2 weeks ago he's mentally challenged (my family been knew something was wrong since he was about 4 but his mom was indenial about it) but he's still very aware of what he does. Ironicly she was a teacher assistant at a preschool and had been around a lot of kids who are just like her son. But because he was a "difficult child" for my aunt and uncle they always gave him what he wanted just so he would stop crying and he'd cry for an hour or more if they let him. I'm telling y'all when I have kids (if I ever do) I hope to god I don't ever spoil them to the point they feel entitled to everything or spoiled rotten. I do feel bad that he could of gotten help sooner if his mom wasn't indenial for the last 3 to 4 years.

Incokneegrow

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic;
Reaction score
Reactions
525,847 16,847 5,593
Alleybux
lol going incog for this is hilarious. you think ol boy going to see you talking about him on here and throw his daddys switch at your head?

Clara Barton

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
182,178 10,698 4,211
Alleybux
What an asshole! He sounds like a narcissist.

The post sounds touched or teenagery. He’s 7. Let it go and keep your labels.