I do not like lovelyti2002

Starter
Reactions
1,670 48 26
Alleybux
View attachment 2482220
She been watching too much Lovelyti. Now her Twitter fans finna say the same shit. Smh
I can guarantee you that she only knows what Ti had told her about the subject, and if someone actually told her to explain what defunding the police entails, she would not know what to say :skull: especially with her saying "we need cops and that's facts" okay?? Yeah she is definitely not a spokesperson or activist/leader for black people, she should stay in her own political lane of going against police brutality instead of hyperfocusing on black people and our issues like how she's been doing recently :cautious: Ti get your latino queen away!

Last edited:
Starter
Reactions
1,670 48 26
Alleybux
Do you disagree with her sentiment? If so, why? I think it's a valid one, whether or not Ti has said similarly.
Her first point had nothing to do with what defunding the police means, and many of those other points would probably only happen with defunding the police (which is all a part of holding the police accountable instead of praising them and giving them high amounts of money and resources without them actually doing anything good with it). Ti's conspiracy, non-researching ass didn't tell her any of that though :unsure::censored:

Team Owner
Reactions
65,447 689 382
Alleybux
It would be nice if people like Ti and Cardi research before speaking. Defund the police doesn’t mean to do away with them altogether but it’s to cut the funding us taxpayers give to them because they’re not doing their damn jobs! As a former New Yorker, the NYPD needs to be defunded because they don’t do their jobs, they allow the bums to do whatever they want but target the people who are going to work or trying to make something out of their life. I just learned of this story last week, the Mitrice Richardson story is a great example of how black people are mistreated by the police and die from the hands of them.

Team Owner
Reactions
65,447 689 382
Alleybux
Her first point had nothing to do with what defunding the police means, and many of those other points would probably only happen with defunding the police (which is all a part of holding the police accountable instead of praising them and giving them high amounts of money and resources without them actually doing anything good with it). Ti's conspiracy, non-researching ass didn't tell her any of that though :unsure::censored:
This!!!

General Manager
Reactions
12,870 93 11
Alleybux
I don't follow Cardi or this thread closely, so idk what else was said. I was specifically referring to the tweet that was posted and it was a valid point, but it sounds like Cardi's overall argument was ignorant.

General Manager
Reactions
12,870 93 11
Alleybux
It would be nice if people like Ti and Cardi research before speaking. Defund the police doesn’t mean to do away with them altogether but it’s to cut the funding us taxpayers give to them because they’re not doing their damn jobs! As a former New Yorker, the NYPD needs to be defunded because they don’t do their jobs, they allow the bums to do whatever they want but target the people who are going to work or trying to make something out of their life. I just learned of this story last week, the Mitrice Richardson story is a great example of how black people are mistreated by the police and die from the hands of them.
Thank you for explaining that. I think like a lot of other topics, there is a spectrum of different ideas surrounding defunding the police so it's helpful that we can be on the same page by reiterating what we mean when using that phrase. Some of the people that I've heard speak in support of defunding the police literally meant that they want to get rid of the police completely. So, my previous posts were coming from that understanding. I didn't mean to invalidate concerns around police brutality.

Team Owner
Reactions
65,447 689 382
Alleybux
Thank you for explaining that. I think like a lot of other topics, there is a spectrum of different ideas surrounding defunding the police so it's helpful that we can be on the same page by reiterating what we mean when using that phrase. Some of the people that I've heard speak in support of defunding the police literally meant that they want to get rid of the police completely. So, my previous posts were coming from that understanding. I didn't mean to invalidate concerns around police brutality.
It’s fine. It’s just frustrating because the police receives all this money from hard working taxpayers only to have numerous lawsuits because they don’t know how to police correctly. This is coming from someone who has family members who worked for the police

$3.60
Reactions
10,030 250 51
Alleybux
As a former NYer I have to agree. I remember once while getting on the subway I made eye contact with this Black people officer because he was just staring me down, and like clockwork he asked to search my bag so I let him. He was so disappointed that I didn’t have anything or could pin anything on me. You could see it on his face. So yeah we need defunding so we can have reforms like wrongful lawsuits coming out of their pensions rather than being tax payer funded. Also I had a family member in the NYPD, and to me she doesn’t look YT, mixed yes but def not YT. Anyway, during her training she said that the cops were referring to Black people as N words and other derogatory names, and they were okay with doing this in front of her because they also thought she was YT. She said they are more racist than we could ever imagine. This was back in the 90s.

Team Owner
Reactions
65,447 689 382
Alleybux
As a former NYer I have to agree. I remember once while getting on the subway I made eye contact with this Black people officer because he was just staring me down, and like clockwork he asked to search my bag so I let him. He was so disappointed that I didn’t have anything or could pin anything on me. You could see it on his face. So yeah we need defunding so we can have reforms like wrongful lawsuits coming out of their pensions rather than being tax payer funded. Also I had a family member in the NYPD, and to me she doesn’t look YT, mixed yes but def not YT. Anyway, during her training she said that the cops were referring to Black people as N words and other derogatory names, and they were okay with doing this in front of her because they also thought she was YT. She said they are more racist than we could ever imagine. This was back in the 90s.
That’s why I can’t support Ti anymore. Like how are you on this right winged conspiracy theorist BS to the point you can’t think with common sense anymore. Like you and I understand that yes we need cops to actually do their job but they need to be held accountable especially when they act stupid.

Where The Royals Reside
Reactions
10,091 141 37
Alleybux
How y’all doing chille, I think I’m gonna try to get back into hate-watching Ti, LMFAO. I stopped after that whole Tessica Brown debacle because the stuff she would say about that young lady was absolutely RIDICULOUS. I’m not over her calling that girl a m*mmy, just wow.

I got some thoughts though, albeit late thoughts pertaining to stuff you lot mentioned in the thread.

Well initially I liked that it had like different categories we could go in to discuss experiences and just to get another view point on things

like for example she had like a paranormal room where people spoke about experiences and beliefs, celebrity tea, science, technology, savethechildren,astrology ect it was like 30 different categories.

but then it got to the point where one girl told people to follow her on twitter she didnt know it would be wrong or anything and Ti FLIPPED!
She made this huge thing about it went and wrote a passage about how he shouldn't be looking to eat off her followers and its disrespectful to promote yourself on there blah blah blah it was awful cursed the girl out banned her and everything. Then it got to the point where the mods was flagging everyone for everything it was getting mad annoying

Like you couldnt curse or anything or the mods would remove you smh

This is SERIOUSLY interesting. The way she advertises that group, it’s meant to be able to spark up conversations about different topics. She should understand that as people conversate, people get close, and probably will share social media in order to continue conversations outside of the group, right? Tope shouldn’t just automatically assume that people are “clout-chasing” whenever they do stuff like that. Maybe she has some sort of trauma related to people taking from her, because the way she is so ready and raring to project the image of “clout-chasing” onto any and everyone is quite unusual.

View attachment 2445617 It’s funny how shes defending Coi Larey for being skinny and twrroimg, but when it was Lizzo doing anything, Ti always had something to say. She’d post Lizzo doing basic thi mg a thy all the rap girls do, impliying yhat she's doing too much and setting her up go get dragged in the comments. SMDH, the hypocrisy is real. But then she hs the nerve to get uoset when peole call her fat, when she has no oroblem making fun of Lizzo’s weight. She keeps talking abi it how she was skinny when she was young, but like you’re not anymore, but you can tell she wishes she was skinny. Okay rant over lol.
Chile, off topic, but the way Tope is still so illiterate.. “She’s confidence!!!111!“ Sweetie I- ://///
You said it all about her hypocrisy when it comes to Lizzo, sis. One thing that she always does in her videos and whatnot is that she picks and chooses these little ideas or arguments that go against her beliefs, no matter how popular or unpopular, and beats them to death. Always yelling, “WELL YOU GUYS BE CRYING ABOUT (xyz), ALL OF Y’ALL FAKE AS HELL,” yadda yadde yadda. Meanwhile her whole chat is an echo chamber of fans praising her and sending super hats as she slanders all of ’em. A damn mess.
And yeah, she’s always setting my good Minnesotan sister up to get dragged, and FOR WHAT? Like Tope herself says, she ain’t skinny, so what does it benefit her to create a space where she’s mocking other non-skinny people and setting them up to be dragged for literally doing normal stuff. It’s a yikes for me.

Home girl can’t resize images for nothing can she?:ROFLMAO:e2e2
Why is NO ONE talking about the penis conspiracy rant??? And people in the chat had the nerve to reassure her when she realised she sounded stupid, "don't worry we still following".
PENIS? CONSPIRACY??? Nah she’s down worse than I expected. If I know anything she was out here fake laughing as she kept on shouting, “SEE Y’ALL DON’T REALIZE!!!! THE PEEN GOT Y’ALL OPPRESSED!”:ROFLMAO: I can’t! ;-;

Where The Royals Reside
Reactions
10,091 141 37
Alleybux
Oh God, she’s speaking that real white republican stuff when talking about these recent tragedies? Of course she is..

No nuance, no passion to look deeper at what defunding the police mean, no empathy, just arrogance and idiotic rhetoric... I’m tired, she hates black people so much, it’s crazy.

Reactions
2,692 64 7
Alleybux
Oh god here we go with the “all you kids that’s Diddy’s kids’ age don’t get it” bruh everybody and they mama know Diddy ain’t shit and don’t pay his artists she don’t have to keep reminding us she was around in the 90s we get it : unamused:

santanamontana
Reactions
1,207 10 3
Alleybux
I don’t like the fact that they speak on the phrase “defund the police” as if it means “abolish the police”.
for real, cardi and ti are both pseudo intellectuals and are dumber than rocks but yet again, then I’d be offending rocks. I’ve full blown stopped watching or listening to any of ti’s videos or podcasts. a lot of the times it’s less so the police but more so the system, the police are constantly giving out tickets, fines and stuff to specific types of people who they know will pay it back e.g. middle class, working class, blue and white collar, etc. it actually generates a lot of money. we definitely need the police and I actually believe they are underfunded because a lot of police officers are not actually paid that well, in fact the tax payer money that the people think are going towards the police is probably going towards other causes.

General Manager
Reactions
31,818 753 767
Alleybux
Ti Ti is cool.

I swear yall find reasons to dislike everyone then look up and theres no black anything cuz yall have scrutinized them into obscurity.

Anyways i too cant stand how she mispronounces basic phrases and words. Thw other day instead of saying "segway" she said "segwert"....i dont understand how she still after years of vids doesnt research some lf the words she uses.

That being said she is def not a scammer. Thats a reach.

I watch her vids and listen to her podcast.
I like her and would watch a show with her as a host.

Her point is that black youtube has different allowances than white youtube. They demonitize Ti but let David and Jake and James keep their coins.

English isn't her first language. I remember some years back, someone commented on that and she said yoruba was her first lanague.

But by now she should have learned to have better pronunciation.

Starter
Reactions
611 7 13
Alleybux
Dobrik is just 2 syllables. I don't understand why Ti acts as if it's somehow a difficult name to pronounce. She also inserted clips where his name was repeated multiple times, but yet she refuses to catch on. Maybe she thinks mispronouncing names is cute. At this point, it's obnoxious.
She literally always mispronounces obvious words in her videos and gets salty when she's corrected. This may sound shallow but this was the thing that made me unsubscribe from her. I just cannot deal with ignorance

Starter
Reactions
611 7 13
Alleybux
Also I am tired of these neo-altright talking points being perpetuated by Youtubers like Ti and TroyceTV. Troyce I feel is just saying anything controversial to get attention while Ti is just adopting the reactionary, conspiracy, emotions first facts later style of commentary that the right uses. It's actually dangerous to pander to that audience because they'll be so radicalized and far removed from reality and grow out of their control. Look at what happened with Fox News and their core audience

$3.60
Reactions
10,030 250 51
Alleybux
for real, cardi and ti are both pseudo intellectuals and are dumber than rocks but yet again, then I’d be offending rocks. I’ve full blown stopped watching or listening to any of ti’s videos or podcasts. a lot of the times it’s less so the police but more so the system, the police are constantly giving out tickets, fines and stuff to specific types of people who they know will pay it back e.g. middle class, working class, blue and white collar, etc. it actually generates a lot of money. we definitely need the police and I actually believe they are underfunded because a lot of police officers are not actually paid that well, in fact the tax payer money that the people think are going towards the police is probably going towards other causes.
You think approximately $1 billion a year is underfunded? NYPD spends the most at $5 billion. Police are definitely not underfunded.

Where common sense resides
Reactions
5,531 290 21
Alleybux
Ti loves to call out people for stealing her posts, and not giving her credit for being the first. But she steals and does the same too. She copied The Jasmine Brand’s post that was put up before hers, wrote this long ass dissertation trying to act like it’s something that came to her mind at random.

Attachments

• E64B5798-E909-4C12-9BB3-A91879BFAD2C.jpeg
    E64B5798-E909-4C12-9BB3-A91879BFAD2C.jpeg
    48.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 78CD10A2-08CF-43D0-80C5-3CB2B8F07836.jpeg
    78CD10A2-08CF-43D0-80C5-3CB2B8F07836.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 84
Reactions
2,692 64 7
Alleybux
Ti loves to call out people for stealing her posts, and not giving her credit for being the first. But she steals and does the same too. She copied The Jasmine Brand’s post that was put up before hers, wrote this long ass dissertation trying to act like it’s something that came to her mind at random.
I bet everybody in the comments singing her praises like she really came up with that herself

edit: I’m also dead at her trying to change up the words, entirely missing the whole point

Russian Bot
Reactions
18,116 1,727 707
Alleybux
She needs her YouTube channel SNATCH. She’s an idiot. All these dumbass conspiracies over the vaccine.

She’s sounding like Hoodhealer and Summee Walker and wonder why her IG is always getting flagged.

The only thing she got right was price rising

Last edited:
Rookie
Reactions
585 4 3
Alleybux
She needs her YouTube channel SNATCH. She’s an idiot. All these dumbass conspiracies over the vaccine.

She’s sounding like Hoodhealer and Summee Walker and wonder why her IG is always getting flagged.

Does she realize people have needed vaccines before traveling, having a job, and going to school for decades? Because I remember when I went to college, they needed vaccine proof both times

General Manager
Reactions
6,961 224 305
Alleybux
T

This video irked my soul
Hotels are lazy because they don’t want to clean in living quarters of people who might have covid?

I do think they should be able to clean with a mask, but with some of these cleaning staff being older, I’m assuming companies don’t want to get sued if their employees drop dead.

especially since Ti and the boys probably were not wearing a mask in the room

ti is so dramatic
She’s complaining about people wearing masks in public places

So covid not gonna get you because you’re on vacation?

she has sickle cell and has been hospitalized on numerous occasions

she should be the last one complaining about safety precautions

Rookie
Reactions
585 4 3
Alleybux
T

This video irked my soul
Hotels are lazy because they don’t want to clean in living quarters of people who might have covid?

I do think they should be able to clean with a mask, but with some of these cleaning staff being older, I’m assuming companies don’t want to get sued if their employees drop dead.

especially since Ti and the boys probably were not wearing a mask in the room

ti is so dramatic
She’s complaining about people wearing masks in public places

So covid not gonna get you because you’re on vacation?

she has sickle cell and has been hospitalized on numerous occasions

she should be the last one complaining about safety precautions
Ti won't take it seriously until it hits close to home. That's how it always is with these conspiracy theorist.

General Manager
Reactions
6,961 224 305
Alleybux
Plus she complains about rising Uber costs...
Uber and Lyft prices fluctuate based on how many people are trying to get a ride.

anyone who goes out in a busy city knows this.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

UPDATE Is Church's Chicken worth a 45 minute drive?
I agree. I enjoy Chick-fil-A, but it's also in a different city. I wanted some the other day, but didn't feel like going. 15 minutes is better...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Off-topic: I recommend you watching the show on Netflix, was pretty entertaining. Dont come at me but what is the name of it? I have seen this...
BREAKING NEWS: Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Bill Passed
When that party that you helped get elected slaps you in the face.
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
Ok tea sisters it’s official y’all be controlling these people life ok
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Like she did Lex, like she did Ariel and how she tried to do the chef yes like she basically did Britt too
The Flash Season 7, Episode 10: "Family Matters Part 1" 5/18
Hey, y'all!! Not the Speedforce trying to prove she's not a racist Karen by not killing Deon!! Lol
Nigeria 9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Pages upon pages of senseless arguments and takes with no drop of tea. This thread is DOA if we are being honest
DNA proves foster father raped, impregnated young girl, but court system kept her living there
She should sue every agency applicable that were complicit in her continually being raped.
Interview Ghosting
Time to move on. I'm sorry they're wasting your time like this.
Top Bottom