Team Owner
Reactions
72,253 910 563
Alleybux
Summertime
Reactions
59,124 537 484
Alleybux
Just wanted to say I’ve been looking at this thread, enjoying everyone’s observations that I have secretly had for a while now and I have to speak out lol.

The latest one on Kevin Samuels and Umar Johnson was a so pick me-ish I had to dislike it. Seems like she likes to focus on putting most of the accountability on women and it’s simply, ‘ignore those channels.’ Sometimes you need to call out problematic behaviour especially in the case of Kevin Samuels etc. who’s claim to ‘viral’ fame was because of him putting down a Black women who wanted a high value man.

Lovelyti has changed a lot, I liked her during the time she used to wear her natural hair for majority of her videos. She seemed logical, down to Earth, sincere etc. Now she’s kinda doing the most with the esoteric stuff, male and sometimes conservative identified caping and the cringey dancing at beginning of every stream lol.
Ironically Lovelyti would be dragged by Kevin Samuels because she married a jail bird.

The fact that she is speaking on an issue when she has admitted that she doesn't watch his videos (basically not do her research) told me everything that I needed to know.

Ironic how she says that she doesn't get offended easily and calls herself and Kevin truth tellers but she spent several minutes calling out an Instagram post who said that she is biased towards Cardi (which is the truth).

General Manager
Reactions
9,725 263 260
Alleybux
That's one of the trademarks for pseudointelluctuals. Can say a slightly controversial but ultimately basic, common sense thing, but always end up insinuating that the majority doesn't share a similar mindset.

"The government usually lies to you, but y'all not ready for this conversation."

"Capitalism is bad for poor people, but y'all not ready for this conversation."

"The ground gets wet when it rains, but ya'll not ready for that conversation."

"Cash Money Records is taking over the '99 and the 2000, but y'all not ready for that conversation."

: unamused:
Yooooo im at the gas station in my car dying :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::skull::skull:

Bench Warmer
Reactions
73 2
Alleybux
Ironically Lovelyti would be dragged by Kevin Samuels because she married a jail bird.

The fact that she is speaking on an issue when she has admitted that she doesn't watch his videos (basically not do her research) told me everything that I needed to know.

Ironic how she says that she doesn't get offended easily and calls herself and Kevin truth tellers but she spent several minutes calling out an Instagram post who said that she is biased towards Cardi (which is the truth).
I agree.. she doesn’t mind playing the pick me role so that men like Kevin Samuels can say she’s ‘cool’ or ‘different’ I presume lol. But they don’t care and they would degrade her. I don’t think she did enough research but something tells me if she did watch more videos of him she would still be Kitten heels side.

The ‘Instagram silencing’ she’s been dealing with isn’t really true based on her account of the girl being bullied in the comments. Seemed fine for the girl to report her post if that occurred.

Summertime
Reactions
59,124 537 484
Alleybux
I agree.. she doesn’t mind playing the pick me role so that men like Kevin Samuels can say she’s ‘cool’ or ‘different’ I presume lol. But they don’t care and they would degrade her. I don’t think she did enough research but something tells me if she did watch more videos of him she would still be Kitten heels side.

The ‘Instagram silencing’ she’s been dealing with isn’t really true based on her account of the girl being bullied in the comments. Seemed fine for the girl to report her post if that occurred.

You are right, she might end up agreeing with Kevin if she watched more of his material. On second thought, I think she does watch his material but is afraid of saying it with her whole chest in fear of getting dragged.

She definitely bullied that girl on Instagram. That's why Instagram started flagging her content. It was probably exacerbated by who she follows online.

Carpe Diem
Reactions
330,640 6,107 2,430
Alleybux

I feel like she said all of that so he wouldn't drag her. I think Ti is actually attractive and has a cute shape. But Kevin Samuels is not attracted to women so he would automatically call her unattractive. Kevin is attracted to women in the same way gay men love Barbie dolls. Kevin looks at a woman in the same way a gay man looks at his barbie doll.

Where common sense resides
Reactions
7,470 441 22
Alleybux
I will never understand why a woman with sickle cell would be on the fence about C19. She posted today about how they better not come knocking on her door about the vaccine. Fool... you should have been the first in line begging for it.

Team Owner
Reactions
72,253 910 563
Alleybux
I will never understand why a woman with sickle cell would be on the fence about C19. She posted today about how they better not come knocking on her door about the vaccine. Fool... you should have been the first in line begging for it.
I forgot she has sickle cell but has the audacity to complain about wanting to go on vacation and hanging out

Starter
Reactions
1,682 50 26
Alleybux
I always said (Wait now I sound like Ti :( ) the same people so overly against the vaccine after it being spread so fast, would be the exact same ones getting angry if we were all told the vaccines were only allowed for higher ups. I assure you, just like how Ti has a conspiracy for the vaccines being given, she'll be the same one having conspiracies about the vaccines being hidden, and I'm surprised she hasn't talked about the areas not being allowed the vaccine, but I guess that doesn't fit her esoteric agenda! The people like Ti who are so extremely against the vaccine are looking more ridiculous by the day, and this is coming from someone who took the first dose and hasn't secretly died/been kidnapped/taken control by the government, or whatever they're thinking :skull: I get the original fears and suspicions, but at this point it's getting crazy.

Reactions
2,866 79 7
Alleybux
She cannot read, yall...

C4F653DD-A67A-48EF-8E09-3787333BF1EB.jpeg
3BA9720E-033F-41BF-A5F3-8FD3127BECB3.jpeg

Edit: it literally says “no money goes to Twitter” I’m crying

General Manager
Reactions
26,270 203 47
Alleybux
I’m still shocked that she’s against the vaccine and her whole attitude about the “plandemic) in her words have changed. Since she talked about it so much back when it was still a Wuhan problem and the early stages of it being in international. What she do to the girl on Instagram?

High as hell & long winded
Reactions
42,173 1,660 588
Alleybux
Here we go again. Always acting like she knew something. Like sis don't even be on twitter like that. Nobody is "leaving twitter in droves"
I'm tied.
Screenshot_20210508-085527_1.png

Ho NOBODY is paying for tweets and we never will
She really be running those people pockets trying to get them to subscribe to her other platforms for those fees and shit and they really do. Smh. I wish I knew how to scam lol.

Carpe Diem
Reactions
330,640 6,107 2,430
Alleybux
So she thinks Kevin Samuels saying a man doesn’t have a big dick is the same as the way he goes in on black women specifically....

Ti really grinds my gears sometimes. This woman IS NOT a true empath at all. If she were, she’d have more compassion for the women that call in to Kevin’s show. It would truly bother her but of course she thinks some of his points are valid. A true empath would never make celeb gossip their full time job. Anyway, naturally Ti doesn’t see much wrong with KS bullshit bcus she thinks she does the same under the guise of “keeping it real” and being “brutally honest”. This woman claims to be so esoterical (lol) and intelligent yet can’t see the bigger picture of the KS situation which is that Black men get off on the humiliation of black women. Period. This man did not have 800,000 subs until his calls disparaging and talking down to black women went viral. People IN GENERAL get a kick out of humbling bw. It’s sick and Ti loves to be “that girl” who isn’t offended or bothered by what he says. Smh y’all there will never be a real ally to black women with a platform. Only Paris Milan and she gets flack bc ppl think she hates BM.

She is only an empath when she gets attacked. She is horrible at vetting people. She became friends with Tasha K even when people told her Tasha is a horrible person. And then when she got dragged by Tasha K she all of a sudden developed eSotErIk powers. If she went on Kevin Samuels show she would be rated a 6 at best. I wonder if that is one of his truths.

General Manager
Reactions
9,725 263 260
Alleybux
She is only an empath when she gets attacked. She is horrible at vetting people. She became friends with Tasha K even when people told her Tasha is a horrible person. And then when she got dragged by Tasha K she all of a sudden developed eSotErIk powers. If she went on Kevin Samuels show she would be rated a 6 at best. I wonder if that is one of his truths.
Lmao if KS rated that pet business owner a 6 then Ti would probably be a 4 to be honest.

Rookie
Reactions
250 24 7
Alleybux
I’m sorry this happened to you. What did she say when you initially asked for the refund?
She didn’t say anything she booted me out, not one word or anything. I guess she thinks she has the power to treat people like trash and boot them out because she can. I’m not going to lie, I at least expect her to have a conversation something. Very cold hearted and disappointing to say the least.

Starter
Reactions
1,371 29 17
Alleybux
I can not believe Ti is supporting Kevin Samuels and that bs.
Smh i wasn’t shocked. She did it the first time she talked about him. She instead blamed it on the women calling in. Yes she has a point with the women calling in but how do you make a whole video about Gilbert ARenas getting on Darkskin women and turn around and defend this clown?? There’s a reason I unsubbed.

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
What do you think about someone complimenting you EVERYTIME they see you??
Now this is someone of the same sex and no they are not trying to hit on you. I notice the Housewives shows do it all the time. Like they...
UPDATE Passengers help subdue unruly passenger on Delta flight from L.A. to Atlanta
He's wearing a fucking helmet for crying out loud. Obvious he's a mental health issue. But right-wingers are licking their lips and can't wait to...
Do most BM who leave BW/ W as single mothers actually want children?
I had two BM do that to me. One was about to do a bid and wanted something to come back home to. Afterwards they told me they did it on purpose...
The Youtube Sisterhood Discussion Thread
I hope yall know this is how businesses work... just like walmart and target. They buy for cheap and sell it for more. Your clothing stores do the...
Monkey Green Bean casserole in the Kitchen
It's the facial expressions for me every time he snaps a pea :laugh2 It can't possibly be that hard for him. Is it just him doing a stank...
Kgothatso Mdunana plunged to her death from a flat of an unknown friend in Hangzhou. Chinese...
The Chinese government have closed the investigation. The family had to accept the outcome in order to get her remains. Definitely sounds dodge...
Philly Tea Volume Iii. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries
He sure she’s not already pregnant? Looking kind of thick! Anyway, she looks much better here. Much better pic of her last one i saw the wig...
Top Bottom