Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters

thestreets

jesus is a messy heaux
Reaction score
Reactions
39,125 2,159 1,213
Alleybux
I don’t know how to do go about this since I never really thought it would happen to me in the way that it has happened to me. So a few weeks ago I was with a couple of people that I know. It was cool and all and I had no problems with them this pass before. So we were at one of our gay guys house, his parents weren’t home;
there were about five of us including me. The gay guy let’s call him R was with his boyfriend and there were two other girls with us. I never went to his house before but they all have been there so I saw no reason not to go.

I’m not really friends with R but I am friends with the two other girls that why I went with them. We talked, played video games and all that other sh!t. The two girls had to leave because they had other plans or something. I should have went with them but I don’t know why I decided to say. After they left it was just me and the dudes. I wasn’t really afraid because it wasn’t like they were going to do anything.

After the two girls left R asked me if I wanted to drink something or eat something. It was odd that he asked me that since we just ate and I had a soda. I was like no, maybe I should get going but his boyfriend lets call him J was like no you should stay or whatever, that R can cook and we can get to know eat other better. I love food so I gave into it and it wasn’t really late like about maybe 3:30ish.

R decides to go to the kitchen and start cooking. So I’m in the living room with J and he starts asking me questions and stuff. I am not one to shy away from my sexuality or my xesual life. I am a virgin through and through and I told him that straight. He was like I’m so shocked you don’t look like a virgin. It wasn’t the first time I got that so I wasn’t surprised. He goes and helps R and I was alone in the living for a several minutes.

It was about 5ish I like to check my phone for the time often. It’s a weird habit of mine; when I told them that I should go but J was just like you should stay because we don’t know you so well and we may never hang out again blah blah blah. I took the bait and decided to stay for maybe an hour or so because why not? We were watching a movie on HBO but we were really paying attention.

They both started asking me more questions about myself and all that fun stuff. Of course I answer them all. I’m in open person so there’s no reason for me to hide anything. Out of no where R was like you have really big boobs. I was surprised but I didn’t really let it show. He decides to just grab my left boob and says that this one is bigger than the the right one. I was shocked so I pull his hand way and I wasn’t feeling it. I told him that he shouldn’t do that but he was like calm down there’s no harm in it.

I was sitting in the middle of them so I moved closer to J and then J just pushes me forward into R saying that I have to stop acting like a b!tch. Mind you I don’t know those two people like that. We only met about four times before this and we aren’t as chill with each other. R proceeds to go back to weighting both of my boobs like a weirdo. I let him do it anyway because it wasn’t like they were going to do anything xesual to me.

J was still sitting next and asks for my bra size. I didn’t even know why I told them. R decides to really see if I was right and lifts up my shirt to check the bra tag. I was so mortified at him doing that. J starts to poke my boobs and say it’s so soft and warm. He asks me if my nipples are hard because of that. I don’t know what went inside my mind but I just knew it wasn’t going to end there so I had to get up. Luckily my mom called me, I decided that it was the right time for me to leave before something really did happen.

I can’t belive they had the all three locks on the front door locked. It was so weird and I was just shaking after I left. When I gethome I talked to one of the girls that left. I told her how they touched my boobs and they were asking inappropriate questions. She was like they were just probably curious and they weren’t going to do anything. She said I should let it go and it didn’t mean they were doing to do anything. I still was feeling uneasy.

I don’t know why I didn’t stop them. I mean I could but I just didn’t. I just thought that maybe if I just let them they were going to stop. I felt so weird and it was like an out of body experience. It was like I wasn’t in my body while the whole thing was going on. I don’t know if it’s because they’re gay or I don’t know but I hate myself for letting them do it. My chest just feels weird now and i just have the chills ever since. I haven’t talked to them ever since nor do I want to hang out if they are there. Is it a normal thing for gay guys to do that? Am I over reacting? Should I just forget about it?

Last edited:

Jemmaluci

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
14,482 346 1,024
Alleybux
No, that is not ok!! Idk why men feel entitled to women’s bodies honestly, gay or not. They have no business touching you like that. Do you have an older brother?? They need to get they ass beat!!

SexercizeKylie

Magnetic Electric Aphrodite
Reaction score
Reactions
218,783 5,626 1,733
Alleybux
OP, hell no you shouldn't forget about this! I'm sorry about all this and I support your decision in terms of how you choose to move on, but please check your friend that's telling you to let it go. Don't have fake, questionable people like that around you to call a friend.

rubyhikesamile

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
67,992 1,563 333
Alleybux
Men, no matter what their xesual orientation happens to be, can harm women. Do not ever be alone w/ any man/men you don't know well.

Omniscience

Gossamer Corda
Reaction score
Reactions
36,077 322 130
Alleybux
This is sickening and they were all the way wrong. Sadly you can never assume you're safe from xesual abuse from any man, no matter their affiliation or xesual orientation. Especially be careful when you're around multiple men and you're the only woman.

Those nasty *ss creeps abused you. Them being gay or whatever does not make it any different than if a straight man did it. So do not ever think that just because someone claims to be gay or bi or whatever that it makes it okay for them to just touch on you. It was not okay for them to touch you AT ALL, and NO ONE is entitled to your body. You must set firm personal boundaries and never be afraid to enforce them.

Those sick a-holes preyed on you and your "friend" is an a-hole for you telling it was nothing and to not be concerned. You have some awful, trashy people around you who are NOT looking out for you.

You should have left as soon as you felt the need to, things do not ever have to escalate beyond the point of no return in order for you to try to leave. The fact that they were trying to keep you there when you clearly wanted to leave was a maasive red flag. In the future, know that you do not need anyone's approval to leave anywhere. Anyone trying to keep you where you do not want to be DOES NOT mean you well.

Don't feel the need to be a people-pleaser either, especially if you don't have strong personal boundaries. All that does is leave you very vulnerable and possibly unaware of people with malicious intent towards you.

Last edited:

icebear

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
34,498 519 182
Alleybux
Nah, they shouldn't have done that at all. Lord knows what would've happened if you would've stayed.
And those girls that left you with people that you barely know aren't your friends. Idc if they had something to do or not, if you all come together you should all leave together. And the one that was basically taking their side is wrong. You weren't overreacting and you have every right to feel the way that you do.

Pink Topaz

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
64,522 1,462 938
Alleybux
Do not ever stay with people you dont know well. Dont do that again. You could have been seriously hurt or worse.

Jayology

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,694 23 23
Alleybux
No you shouldn’t forget that. If I was you I’d steer clear of them and they friend that tried to down play your experience. That was xesual assault and I’m sorry you had to experience that.

GigiGyal

retired
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
96,796 6,783 2,577
Alleybux
I had 2 gay coworkers, different jobs. One used to ask all the girls there inappropriate questions about their breasts. He used to walk close up on me and say I smelled really good and wanted to play with my hair. I ended up telling some other coworkers he was making me uncomfortable and I guess word got around to him and he started being really feisty with me. He ended up quitting shortly after.

Second gay guy liked to smack people on the ass. He did it to a couple guys and to a couple girls. Never did it to me but I observed and it was weird that no one ever spazzed on him, not even the guys! Idk what that was about.

OP, sounds like some experimental / threesome sh!t was about to take place. And yes you should’ve left with the 2 girls you knew. Gay or not, men can be creepy.