Quantcast

I don't get the hate for Chante Moore

Go-Go Girlie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,878 1,454 985
Alleybux
I will admit that half the time I'm doing other stuff while watching, so I may have missed something, but I still don't get the hate toward Chante.

Can someone fly me in?

mesmerize

PRINCESS SUSSEX
Reaction score
Reactions
94,673 7,733 5,638
Alleybux
do you mean kenya moore?

200_s.gif

I'm lost. what show are y'all talking about?

NON

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
365 12
Alleybux
I started watching the end of last season so I wouldn't know but what I DO know is last week when Lela went off on Chante it was clearly repressed anger towards something else. One minute she's saying I have no problems with you I don't think negative of you the next minute she's screaming at her to get out then following her outside to provoke her.

Im Saucy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
9,455 341 397
Alleybux
Last season I got the hate for Chante...but this season I'm side eye Mo...she throws rocks and hides her hands...they need to send Stacey ass back...Leela can't say that I was I was ever a fan bc I wasn't but last week was too much...like I knew Chante didn't mean you so y take offense...I actually like Brave

queenc

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
4,157 16 9
Alleybux
Chante can be a lil extra but I dont think shes as bad as they say she is. I cant stand Stacys thirsty ass. Stacys crazy if she thinks she sounds better than Chante just cause she adds all the extra woo woo woos.

missnobueno

Sauce
Reaction score
Reactions
4,425 68 34
Alleybux
I don't get it either. They are obviously are just ganging up on her because she's an easy target. They have no real issue with her, other than the stuff from last season, and she paid them all dust. Lil Mo is just so .. ugh. Just like Cynthia told NeNe ... hand that same advice over to Lil Mo ... choose a better wig and a more flattering makeup direction. And LeLa, I can't believe her behavior either. I just can't believe all these old birds. While the young birds (Nicki, Floyd and Nelly's exes) are on Instagram throwing shade, these old birds on reality TV fighting over worms.

View attachment 212306

Chirp chirp

Go-Go Girlie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,878 1,454 985
Alleybux
I don't get it either. They are obviously are just ganging up on her because she's an easy target. They have no real issue with her, other than the stuff from last season, and she paid them all dust. Lil Mo is just so .. ugh. Just like Cynthia told NeNe ... hand that same advice over to Lil Mo ... choose a better wig and a more flattering makeup direction. And LeLa, I can't believe her behavior either. I just can't believe all these old birds. While the young birds (Nicki, Floyd and Nelly's exes) are on Instagram throwing shade, these old birds on reality TV fighting over worms.

View attachment 212306

Chirp chirp
Wait, what's going on with Nelly's exes?

missnobueno

Sauce
Reaction score
Reactions
4,425 68 34
Alleybux
Wait, what's going on with Nelly's exes?

They throwing shade at each other on Instagram. Nicki allegedly engaged to Meek and some b!tch named Bad Medina put up a pic of her and the ring that Nicki allegedly has. (Not the same ring). That's when Meek clapped back after people said that Nicki probably paid for the ring herself, and Miss Jackson liked Meek pic. Again, a bunch of birds cackling about absolutely nothing.

Akimbo

Cheverly Remembrance Week: April 15-21
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
332,668 20,846 4,110
Alleybux
I don't watch the show, but when you tell your emotionally and physically abused friend not to talk badly about men simply because you think you got a good one at home, YOU AIN'T sh!t.

Pisces61

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
67 1
Alleybux
do you mean kenya moore?

I'm lost. what show are y'all talking about?

Nope, not Kenya Moore of RHOA. But Chante Moore from R&B Divas.
Good question because I like Chante Moore. Why all the hate? Is it jealousy? Why?

Im Saucy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
9,455 341 397
Alleybux
Nope, not Kenya Moore of RHOA. But Chante Moore from R&B Divas.
Good question because I like Chante Moore. Why all the hate? Is it jealousy? Why?

Stacey and mo performances were terrible so definitely instead of owning it like Michele lets throw more Chante shade...this so unbecoming of Leela was she on the chopping block a la Claudette and had to turn up on someone...last season she was above the bµllsh!t but now she ready to fight for what?
Quick question though Faith lives in LA why doesn't she do at least a cameo on this show?

veman96054

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,534 184 115
Alleybux
Chante had a good solo career. Even I know who she is. Michelle had a good career. And the recording of that song is wonderful. Brave is up and coming. These are the only ones that need to return

The others are who cares thirsty b!tches. Stacey and MO sounded ghastly. They need to go

brooksie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,776 1,467 149
Alleybux
Stacey and mo performances were terrible so definitely instead of owning it like Michele lets throw more Chante shade...this so unbecoming of Leela was she on the chopping block a la Claudette and had to turn up on someone...last season she was above the bµllsh!t but now she ready to fight for what?
Quick question though Faith lives in LA why doesn't she do at least a cameo on this show?

I think Faith is completely and utterly done w/ the series. She got her Grammy and rolled out y'all. :cute2::bling:

Zbae3417

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
210,111 6,955 564
Alleybux
Mo is too much of a flip flopper especially regarding her "friendship" with Michele. Michele needs to keep her friendship with her @ an arms length cuz Mo seems like she'll spill all her tea in a bat of a false eyelash and call herself being real.

In regards to the actual question, I don't get the hate either. Yeah she's said some things but compared to the others, its miniscule. Stacy can go-the way she was trying to come @ Cris was too much and I don't blame her for walking away the way she did.

NicKi DGAF

GERBIT!
Reaction score
Reactions
22,794 509 110
Alleybux
I don't understand the hate either and I watch faithfully every Wednesday and every season. I wish Cynthia and Staci would go somewhere. Cynthia needs to worry about why her husband was trying to have a threesome with some thot and a man with a big dank 🍆🍵🐸😐😕

brooksie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,776 1,467 149
Alleybux
We don't understand the hate cuz we're not the crazy jelly haters....it's those mean gurlz Mo, Stacy, and Leela w/ the prob. Chante never did anything to justify people acting in physically threatening ways towards her even at her worst. These women are seriously on one.

It ain't us y'all....it's the 3 Witches of Glamis! :cute2:

Even people who don't like Chante are appalled by this. YT reviewers are just full on angry and not biting their tongues. I bet Twitter is even worse.

brooksie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,776 1,467 149
Alleybux
I don't understand the hate either and I watch faithfully every Wednesday and every season. I wish Cynthia and Staci would go somewhere. Cynthia needs to worry about why her husband was trying to have a threesome with some thot and a man with a big dank 🍆🍵🐸😐😕

Naaaahhhh, it was just a publicity stunt gone wrong......according to her. (Umm, y'all know I'm signifyin' now right?)

:cute2:

Trap Queen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
1,722 47 68
Alleybux
I just found out that Chante was married to Kadeem Hardison. He is sooo fine to me especially on A Different World

TDiva

Chicago Demon
Reaction score
Reactions
279,050 6,444 4,267
Alleybux
It makes no sense. Leela should know better than to put her finger in another persons face like that. That is so disrespectful to invade someones personal space like that. She blew her soul sistah cover this season.

None of them took this cancer song as serious as they took the PR song, and that says a whole lot about how triflin and unprofessional they are.

Chante is the only person left with some sense of the industry and they keep disrespecting her at every turn because she won't join in their stupid reindeer games.

If they keep this cast, I won't be watching next season. They are all so irrelevant, and have really nothing to bring to R&B except Chante. Leela is a good soul singer, but she is blowing her good will she earned last season. Learn from Kelly Price

kiki jones

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,493 1,639 1,477
Alleybux
I can't figure it out either. I hate to use the jealousy excuse but it sure seems like it.

Older plain women envying younger pretty women have NOTHING on young plain women envying older pretty women.

It seems to irk their nerves when they have the youth but still can't compete with an older beauty.

Go-Go Girlie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,878 1,454 985
Alleybux
Even last season when Chante was being extra I thought they minimized everything she was going through with the death of family, vocal issue and custody battle. All they had to say was "we are all going through stuff." People act like you don't get to act out when you have a lot on you, but you should be able to amongst friends.

readysetgo303

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
335 2 1
Alleybux
I just watched episode nine and I'm in shock. They were behaving so badly. Chante is very composed because they were provoking her to point where most people wouldve reacted physically. Grown women acting like hoodrats, over nothing, I feel like that was on some bad girls club tip. Chanted irritated me last season but this season I really dont get what she does to people to annoy them so much. It was even worse than some LAHH and RHOA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaPriya Prim

Talented Tenth Socialite
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
432,905 12,545 2,534
Alleybux
It's jealousy...plain and simple. Chante is the most successful of all them heffas and she's translated her appearance on R&B Divas to some solid success outside the show with her songs doing well on the adult contemporary charts "Jesus I want You" is also holding pretty solid in the gospel realm.

Pretty Hurts

Ebony Chick.
Reaction score
Reactions
56,114 1,827 163
Alleybux
I'm not buying the excuse they are throwing around saying "a lot that had happened wasn't shown on tv." The drama this season was all about insinuated nonsense. Again, the producers on this show are LAZY AF when coming up with these storylines. I have seen more believable drama on LHH and BGC. I don't think the cast are restricted from talking about what really happened. In interviews, Lil' Mo always talks about the drama behind the scenes. Stacy even went on the Afterbuzz show and said Leela was insulted that Chante refused a plate of her spaghetti and that's why the flare up happened.

Leela really showed herself this season. She's so insecure, has a bad ego problem, and is easily offended. She wasn't level headed enough to execute this project successfully. Her being pick as the "leader of the project" really brought that to light. Remember the first episode was about the divas making up and getting past their issues. It says a lot that Chrisette, who had the biggest beef with Chante, was able to make amends and become friends with her. But Leela's and Lil Mo's animosity toward Chante has shown to be way deeper and it's intertwine in jealousy and insecurity.

Stacy is nothing but a psycho who stalks Chante to the point where she knows when Chante forgets to sign a receipt. http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...-epic-Twitter-fightl-All-sorts-of-tea-spilled

Chrisette and Chante did the right thing leaving the show.

CarmenJonesGal

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
367,540 10,220 2,157
Alleybux
I'm not buying the excuse they are throwing around saying "a lot that had happened wasn't shown on tv." The drama this season was all about insinuated nonsense. Again, the producers on this show are LAZY AF when coming up with these storylines. I have seen more believable drama on LHH and BGC. I don't think the cast are restricted from talking about what really happened. In interviews, Lil' Mo always talks about the drama behind the scenes. Stacy even went on the Afterbuzz show and said Leela was insulted that Chante refused a plate of her spaghetti and that's why the flare up happened.

Leela really showed herself this season. She's so insecure, has a bad ego problem, and is easily offended. She wasn't level headed enough to execute this project successfully. Her being pick as the "leader of the project" really brought that to light. Remember the first episode was about the divas making up and getting past their issues. It says a lot that Chrisette, who had the biggest beef with Chante, was able to make amends and become friends with her. But Leela's and Lil Mo's animosity toward Chante has shown to be way deeper and it's intertwine in jealousy and insecurity.

Stacy is nothing but a psycho who stalks Chante to the point where she knows when Chante forgets to sign a receipt. http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...-epic-Twitter-fightl-All-sorts-of-tea-spilled

Chrisette and Chante did the right thing for leaving the show.
So Chante has officially left? Good for her!

Pizza

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
88,039 2,330 558
Alleybux
I think its part producer drawn and jealousy.

The only time the ladies had a "reason" to get mad at Chante was for business. Chante wants to make money and the rest of them b!tches dont know how to count to 10. Mo's reaction to the one woman show was pure jealousy, she left because she had already "seen this before". WAHT? I bet her dumb ass would've sat there and watched Beyonce perform "Run The World" for millionth time.

I also beleive Mo is a literal troll! She doesnt have anything else to do but troll on this show, what does she have going on? I'll wait....

Right!

And of course the producers aint sh!t either. They are obviously talking in the other ladies ear cause their drama is just too petty!

BadnessEvamean

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
375 7 8
Alleybux
I will admit that half the time I'm doing other stuff while watching, so I may have missed something, but I still don't get the hate toward Chante.

Can someone fly me in?
They hate her because despite being older than them she surpasses them in beauty and grace, she has the best voice on the show hence them claiming she was showboating for having the best performance at the charity concert, they can never ruffle her feathers like they would like to and lastly they are all Basic bitter b!tches...

BarackNRolla

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
8,965 1,034 17
Alleybux
I really want to know how Stacy knows all of Kenny and Chante's personal business like that for her to post it on Twitter. Was she and Kenny REALLY messing around with each other or are they REALLY close friends???? I always thought the hate she was getting was because Lil Mo and Stacy was close friends with Kenny. I don't know what to say about Leela.

Cue Tee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,731 1,504 176
Alleybux
It's jealousy...plain and simple. Chante is the most successful of all them heffas and she's translated her appearance on R&B Divas to some solid success outside the show with her songs doing well on the adult contemporary charts "Jesus I want You" is also holding pretty solid in the gospel realm.

She's prettier, classier, and can sing better than all of them. Jealous heifers (minus Michele)..especially that Tonka Truck built Stacy Francis. Why is she even on the show? Bish was in a no-name 90s girl group that had ZERO hits.

EnlightenMeBaby

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,330 9 10
Alleybux

Exactly. I missed about four shows this season, but I caught that episode where she was pointing her finger in her face like a child. If she would have done that to me, and the cameras weren't rolling, I would have bent that finger back like beef jerky. Trying to provoke somebody. I can't stand her, either, now.

5thDeadlyVenom

Blissfully Unbothered
Reaction score
Reactions
2,182 57 66
Alleybux
They can' take how fun, fab and full of life she is. Plus she sings circles around these hoes...

Im Saucy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
9,455 341 397
Alleybux
Exactly. I missed about four shows this season, but I caught that episode where she was pointing her finger in her face like a child. If she would have done that to me, and the cameras weren't rolling, I would have bent that finger back like beef jerky. Trying to provoke somebody. I can't stand her, either, now.

I was never a leela fan I'm not familiar with her I just heard that one song with Anthony Hamilton but last season she was different I guess this the real her..,y isn't the Atlanta version coming back I prefer them over L.A.

BarackNRolla

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
8,965 1,034 17
Alleybux
Chante's manager Cheryl taped a segment on UnSung for Chante. Can't wait to see that!!! Go to @ImShanaMangatal to see the tweet. I'm at work and I can't post it.

d4110e2bd429c93d26ab1d9a76ecf4f9.jpg

Pretty Hurts

Ebony Chick.
Reaction score
Reactions
56,114 1,827 163
Alleybux
Chante's manager Cheryl taped a segment on UnSung for Chante. Can't wait to see that!!! Go to @ImShanaMangatal to see the tweet. I'm at work and I can't post it.

Captiion for the photo say

Shana Mangatal
‏@ImShanaMangatal
With my friend Cheryl Cobb at Universal Studios. Filming #Unsung @IAmChanteMoore for #TVOne #RnBDivasLA #hollywood
https://twitter.com/ImShanaMangatal/status/590910614354034688

I hope it is true. Chante is so underrated and I would love to hear her story.

shampoona

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
77,063 943 79
Alleybux
An Unsung episode? Awesome! She is an artist who I defintely think fits that bill.

Let the others hate from the sidelines...

Mz.Chancellor

Old Money
Reaction score
Reactions
511 19 3
Alleybux
I always wondered what's up with Stacy and no bringing Kenny in the mix. It's one thing to know someone as a friend but as a spouse is totally different. If anything mo should know better because she been married about 10 damn times. The funny thing is if she was such a bad person how come Kadeem hasn't said anything about her? They are still good friends last time I checked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thot For MJ

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
7,307 182 100
Alleybux

That's one of the thots that fµck Michael
[video=youtube;t2d7DZ1z_V8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2d7DZ1z_V8# t=33[/video]

tumblr_lwp3ez_Xis_G1qz9tmwo1_400.gif