Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,287 125 56
Alleybux
I feel bad.I was trippin.I upset my man and he isnt speaking to me.We have a history.He knows me and that Im a good catch.But I let my emotions and anger get the best of me.I think he is fed up.He just put me through so much,and I been going through alot of stress with other things in my life.I really truly care for him.I dont know if I should just fall back and let it be and hope he will forgive me,or If I should try and fix things.What should I do.I dont want to lose him,if I havent already.Does time truly heal wounds? Do you think over time he will forgive or perhaps not be as angry with me.Im big enough to take responsibility,I kind of messed up.I want him to have faith and give me another chance,but how should I go about it?

H8GR8-1

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
5,446 2 3
Alleybux
If he is still angry w/you, give him time to simmer down a bit. It's hard to get through to someone when they're very angry. After a few days have passed, you can try an apologetic gesture. You might even send him some flowers (depending on how wrong you were). Men CLAIM they don't like to get flowers but they LOVE it.

On the other hand, if he has consistently upset you, then you might want to think twice about giving him the idea that it's okay for him to mess w/your head but it's more serious if you mess with his.

IMO, depending on the seriousness of the issue, a man who loves you will forgive you for upsetting him. If he doesn't, that would tell me a lot about him and the relationship.

Good luck with this. Remember, you have a right to be wrong, too, and he needs to recognize that.

Anonymous

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,287 125 56
Alleybux
If he is still angry w/you, give him time to simmer down a bit. It's hard to get through to someone when they're very angry. After a few days have passed, you can try an apologetic gesture. You might even send him some flowers (depending on how wrong you were). Men CLAIM they don't like to get flowers but they LOVE it.

On the other hand, if he has consistently upset you, then you might want to think twice about giving him the idea that it's okay for him to mess w/your head but it's more serious if you mess with his.

IMO, depending on the seriousness of the issue, a man who loves you will forgive you for upsetting him. If he doesn't, that would tell me a lot about him and the relationship.

Good luck with this. Remember, you have a right to be wrong, too, and he needs to recognize that.

Thanks.Over the last 3 weeks Ive tried getting him to forget about all this,but i think i pushed him even more.I guess i do need to give him time to cool off.Right now he isnt speaking to me.Even when I try.And I do know he is angry.Im not sure how long I should wait before I try the flowers thing..any suggestions? I want him to know I care,but most of all my behavior was actually because i care so much.I actually have just been dealing with alot of stuff.He hurt me too though,said things that hurt and upset me so it was like fighting fire with gas.And now we both have been angry.However my anger wears off right away.I guess his doesnt.I hope i havent lost him.Ive tried 80 million times to apologize,I guess he isnt ready to hear it.:( this sucks.

Reaction score
Reactions
1,528 29 69
Alleybux
Maybe you should give him space. Stop calling, stop apologizing, and just stop bothering him. You only need to say I'm sorry once. When he's ready to talk he will come to you if it's not to late.

Anonymous

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,287 125 56
Alleybux
Maybe you should give him space. Stop calling, stop apologizing, and just stop bothering him. You only need to say I'm sorry once. When he's ready to talk he will come to you if it's not to late.

Yea it sucks not knowing if it is too late.Time only tells it I guess.But you are right,preciate it!

Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I feel bad.I was trippin.I upset my man and he isnt speaking to me.We have a history.He knows me and that Im a good catch.But I let my emotions and anger get the best of me.I think he is fed up.He just put me through so much,and I been going through alot of stress with other things in my life.I really truly care for him.I dont know if I should just fall back and let it be and hope he will forgive me,or If I should try and fix things.What should I do.I dont want to lose him,if I havent already.Does time truly heal wounds? Do you think over time he will forgive or perhaps not be as angry with me.Im big enough to take responsibility,I kind of messed up.I want him to have faith and give me another chance,but how should I go about it?

If you love him go for it. In all honesty you just have to let go and let God and let go off the bitterness you're holding onto. Love and relationships aren't supposed to be holding grudges but it depends on the person. Depends what you did though, if you pushed him away and he's getting frustrated you two need to talk if the love is there. If you did something else that is going to break trust, only time will tell. Silence and time hurts, but if you feel you must explain talk to him let him know its going to be his decision in the end. So all I can say is man up and let nature play its course

H8GR8-1

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
5,446 2 3
Alleybux
Thanks.Over the last 3 weeks Ive tried getting him to forget about all this,but i think i pushed him even more.I guess i do need to give him time to cool off.Right now he isnt speaking to me.Even when I try.And I do know he is angry.Im not sure how long I should wait before I try the flowers thing..any suggestions? I want him to know I care,but most of all my behavior was actually because i care so much.I actually have just been dealing with alot of stuff.He hurt me too though,said things that hurt and upset me so it was like fighting fire with gas.And now we both have been angry.However my anger wears off right away.I guess his doesnt.I hope i havent lost him.Ive tried 80 million times to apologize,I guess he isnt ready to hear it.:( this sucks.

I suggest that you let him be for at least a week. Then, after he's had time to cool down, send him the flowers w/a note that says "sorry I upset you -- of all people, you are one I least want to offend."

After that, as the other poster said -- let go & let God. If he never responds, then he holds grudges far too long to be with you -- even tho' it's a painful thing to contemplate. We all deserve sig/oths who understand that they are not the only people who make mistakes, have problems that nag at them, and who deserve forgiveness.

Whether this works out or not, remember that some things don't work out and we sometimes have to just let go. Our lives are better for it even if it takes a while.

But, your situation doesn't sound hopeless.

Anonymous

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,287 125 56
Alleybux
I suggest that you let him be for at least a week. Then, after he's had time to cool down, send him the flowers w/a note that says "sorry I upset you -- of all people, you are one I least want to offend."

After that, as the other poster said -- let go & let God. If he never responds, then he holds grudges far too long to be with you -- even tho' it's a painful thing to contemplate. We all deserve sig/oths who understand that they are not the only people who make mistakes, have problems that nag at them, and who deserve forgiveness.

Whether this works out or not, remember that some things don't work out and we sometimes have to just let go. Our lives are better for it even if it takes a while.

But, your situation doesn't sound hopeless.

Thanks,ill try the flowers thing in a week or two.Ive never been one to have so much pride to say im sorry.If it doesnt work I feel good that I atleast tried and did a good deed.

Anonymous

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,287 125 56
Alleybux
yeah the only way we're going to be able to give you an accurate answer is to know what you said or did exactly.

Are you a guy by the way? I get so confused with some of the screenames.Anyhow I wouldnt say I did anything that wrong.I was just hurt and got a little too emotional let my feelings get the best of me and bothered him when he was telling me to leave him alone.I kept pushing too much until I guess Ive kinda pushed him away where he didnt even wanna talk to me.Weve had a few brief words but it seems he is still mad.My problem is I often push and dont give him space.I try to take matters into my own hands too much.I want him to give me another chance.Im trying to do better ya know.I know I have things I need to work on.But he doesnt always make it to easy.I guess I try too hard to make things right,rather then just letting things be.

Anonymous

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,287 125 56
Alleybux
Well dont stress yourself trying to figure it out..I see alot of stories on here sounding familiar to mine,damn near identical.Welcome to the world.

inquiringmind

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Give it time!!! let him cool down and then try to talk to him about it..

WWJD

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
space is always good for men. he knows what he wants

Status
Not open for further replies.

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom