I feel like I will have a hard time getting back out there

Deserving of Love
Reactions
57,370 3,143 1,179
Alleybux
I'm single and have been practicing self love ever since I ended something with a 31 year old man. I have been working hard not manifesting new love anytime soon. I haven't got on any dating apps just spending time with myself. However, I feel that I'll have a hard time getting back out there. I'm doing the work so that I willl attract a good man.

Sometimes you feel like a nut…
Reactions
38,589 426 193
Alleybux
Don’t. Take a break. Learn to be content with your own company. A relationship is an extra, not who you are.
And stop posting. It’s makes you think about it and worry, spinning in a circle.

Reactions
241 3
Alleybux
Exsh78KXAAAIHCB.jpeg

Go ahead sis, you pretty. :blush:

your favourite pisces with the poetic truth
Reactions
40,135 584 281
Alleybux
Don’t. Take a break. Learn to be content with your own company. A relationship is an extra, not who you are.
And stop posting. It’s makes you think about it and worry, spinning in a circle.
Thank you! She needs to take a break. Everything is about dating/relationships with her. Relax. What are your other hobbies?

Stank you, stank you smelly much
Reactions
24,222 266 120
Alleybux
Idk, I think as much as you say you're working on yourself, I think you lowkey wish to be in another relationship. You're still thinking about relationships a new love interest. Work on you and the right man will come over time.

I think you're doing a good thing but you should also be honest with yourself. Let things happen spontaneously. If you were truly over it, you wouldn't have this much anxiety about it. You're still young, it's not like your love life is over.

Reactions
13,479 627 1,373
Alleybux
How old are you?

And who broke it off? Why it end?

Unlike the fonts on here, I will give you an honest answer once I know the answer to the above questions.

Deserving of Love
Reactions
57,370 3,143 1,179
Alleybux
Idk, I think as much as you say you're working on yourself, I think you lowkey wish to be in another relationship. You're still thinking about relationships a new love interest. Work on you and the right man will come over time.

I think you're doing a good thing but you should also be honest with yourself. Let things happen spontaneously. If you were truly over it, you wouldn't have this much anxiety about it. You're still young, it's not like your love life is over.
I’m taking a break from dating right now and I have fun pampering myself. I learned a lot from previous experiences. Even though it hurt, I’m glad to be learning the lessons early on.

I just need to find an affordable therapist next.

Deserving of Love
Reactions
57,370 3,143 1,179
Alleybux
How old are you?

And who broke it off? Why it end?

Unlike the fonts on here, I will give you an honest answer once I know the answer to the above questions.
I’m 20. After a long period of time, he told me he didn’t want to lead me on before giving me mixed signals. I suspected he found some one else. That’s okay because I felt awkward with the age. I met him at 19 and he told me he was in his 20s which was a lie.

He took me out for my birthday and everything. It was shocking to know that I celebrated my 20th birthday with a now 31 year old man. He never took me seriously.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic;
Reactions
327,818 5,796 2,613
Alleybux
You were posting pics of bloody cervical fluid a few days ago.

You were convinced you were pregnant a few weeks before that.

I don't know if you need to get back out there.
she think she pregnant every week. im glad i missed that thread of her posting pics. thats fucking disgustung :sidefrown

AKA CaribbeanQueenB & Silk Press Sister of Kamala
Reactions
123,059 4,067 2,002
Alleybux

she think she pregnant every week. im glad i missed that thread of her posting pics. thats fucking disgustung :sidefrown

Sis is pretty and young but weirdly obsessed with pregnancy and abortion. Even women actively trying for a baby don't have this many "I think I might be pregnant" moments.

I dont understand how her every interaction with men leads to pregnancy for sis.

Reactions
18,820 378 256
Alleybux
First of all you are only 20 and you are cute sis. You will find love again :wink7 Live your life and don't worry so much about it. Use this time to focus on self love and make changes that will help boost your self esteem and confidence. Take a vacation with your friends to get your mind off everything. Before you start dating again make sure you have reflected on your past decisions and all the red flags you missed so that you will not be fooled again in the future.

Deserving of Love
Reactions
57,370 3,143 1,179
Alleybux

I’m not dating right now. However, I’m enjoying my solitude. I plan to stay single for a few years because I want to focus on building a career and bettering myself.

I think I’ve had enough dating disasters for right now and I would rather wait and relocate. Some of the guys in my area are not worth it even the older ones. I just started dating two years ago, only been with three people and only one was a decent relationship.

I’m enjoying my time being single since I don’t have to worry about anyone hurting me.

Deserving of Love
Reactions
57,370 3,143 1,179
Alleybux
First of all you are only 20 and you are cute sis. You will find love again :wink7 Live your life and don't worry so much about it. Use this time to focus on self love and make changes that will help boost your self esteem and confidence. Take a vacation with your friends to get your mind off everything. Before you start dating again make sure you have reflected on your past decisions and all the red flags you missed so that you will not be fooled again in the future.
I’m actually hoping to eventually go to therapy this year and get my life together.

Reactions
111,791 2,840 1,083
Alleybux
Thank you! She needs to take a break. Everything is about dating/relationships with her. Relax. What are your other hobbies?
Its been like 2 weeks and she is already acting like she hasn't been with anyone in years. 'It'll be hard getting back out there!' headass. Next month we will hear about how she met a grocery store clerk that winked at her, so they had sex in his Toyota.

The Culture

Celebrity News

General Alley

Recent Posts

RWS Exposed
What is it with this need to call me gay? KS is trending. They want to discredit Black men for listening to him by calling him gay yet at the...
Official Aaliyah Jay Thread Part 2
you cant drink fat away Exactly lmaooooo. You really just have to eat less portions. Intermittent fasting would help bring his stomach down in a...
Blac Chyna and Lil Twin are Still Going Strong
I have a soft spot for Angela, so this makes me happy. I like calm men as well! She definitely seems to be in a better and happier place and the...
A little rant about Tyler's Tarot
OMG someone paid him $250 again!!! Actually he ended up donating $500 in that one reading. Mind is blown! today or yesterday, he donated $600...
Philly Tea Volume Iii. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries
All you B I T C H E S wanna beef with a B I T C H like me. All that decay. GROSS. I would shot her and bit her.
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Not to mention her aunt was standing right there. Something is off. Nobody can tell my sibling they are going to give my child something to choke...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
I remember. This was when she was obsessed with Mona lolol. She acted like she was big shyt in the neighborhood likka sto lol. Noone cared. When...
What is Something That Didn't Give What It Was Supposed to Give?
The management where I live they like to play stupid like things aren't going on I wish they would just step down cause it's clear they don't...
200+ carjackings in DC area, dozens of juveniles arrested so far this year
This isn't cap. My homegirl's husband work vehicle was broken into recently. He had a steering wheel lock they couldn't get off, but it's the wild...
Top Bottom