I Finally Figured Out The Best Ben & Jerry’s Flavor

with my tea
Reactions
15,288 657 460
Alleybux
I’ve been eating Ben & Jerry’s for years...and last week I got some on sale and picked up the “Gimmie S’more” flavor. ITS GOOOD AF. The best of the best. I’ve loved Netflix and Chil’d and Chunky Monkey over the years...but Gimmie S’more is literally heaven sent..

What’s y’all’s favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavor?

7C50DE00-EC15-43E5-9A88-60311F63A6B1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions
9,708 179 37
Alleybux
I don't have a fav yet since there's still many I want to try but I love their pistachio flavor. I was going to get some today but my family got some cheap offbrand kind instead and NO it did not taste comparable or even good. I want to punch the sky.

It's probably like matcha ice cream where not every brand is made equal , only some taste good.

with my tea
Reactions
15,288 657 460
Alleybux
I don't have a fav yet since there's still many I want to try but I love their pistachio flavor. I was going to get some today but my family got some cheap offbrand kind instead and NO it did not taste comparable or even good. I want to punch the sky.

It's probably like matcha ice cream where not every brand is made equal , only some taste good.

Oh noooo nothing is comparable to the specialty Ben and Jerry’s flavors. Check your local stores though! My local store had 3 for 10. I was so surprised

Reactions
1,186 16 4
Alleybux
It’s gooooooooodt! Marshmallow ice cream, chocolate and graham crackers. I’m sorry for all the midnight eating you’re about to do smh. It’s puts milk and cookies to shame
Hahaha... making a grocery trip tomorrow now! We have an extra fridge in the garage. I keep my own personal stash of ice cream in there away from my kids, behind the frozen veggies.

Reactions
53,791 896 140
Alleybux
Half Baked. When you hit that brownie and that cookie dough, you will not want to put it down. I’ve never tried Gimme S’mores but it sounds absolutely delicious

The Culture

Celebrity News

Recent Posts

UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
Facts!!! You deadass can tell.lol I wouldn’t have mind at all if I was one of his ones, Thursday’s would’ve been my turn fasho.
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
That's the point. We can't say "ohhhh they are together tonight 100%" because that photo could have been taken anytime. Does it mean that they...
Houston Tea 2019: Hoes, Pimps & Some More Shhh
the cheap asses moving here gon cause prices to inflate to disgusting levels. it pisses me off. I’m already pissed off at how much worse traffic...
***The Masked Singer Season 5***
Their filming confuses me because didn't Nicole wear this outfit when niecy was hosting?
Big Brother Can S9: Watch/Live Feed/Spoiler Thread
Either Kiefer or Jed will win CFP. Rooting for Tera or Ty(though the jury seems to dislike him) over Breydon, who has done nothing.
The Handmaid's Tale | Season 4 Discussion Thread
I thought so as well. Hence why Im thinking he isnt the father. But i dont even remember Serena having sex with anyone. Maybe it'll be revealed in...
UPDATE Boxer Felix Verdejo in custody, accused of murdering pregnant mistress
The documents posted refer to the Accomplice/Witness as ‘he’. If it’s protocol for anonymity, it could his wife or some other male helped him do this.
The Ghana tea thread
Soooooooooo What’s with you LURKERS coming into my inbox asking for private tea and more tea about ppl? Like the whole concept of you ppl thinking...
JAMAICAN YOUTUBERS THREAD (QuitePerry, PetiteSue, Tanaania, RushCam, etc.,)
They popped up in my recommended. Are they a legit couple? At first I thought they were a legit couple, but then I watched a few more of their...
Top Bottom