I Finally Figured Out The Best Ben & Jerry’s Flavor

Reactions
15,173 162 97
Alleybux
This shit slaps do you hear me? SLAPS and I'm not a big ice cream fan. Also their dairy free ice creams are good af too
whiskey-biz-topped-detail-open.png

Reactions
19,220 411 519
Alleybux
Crazy I had a S’mores flavor ice cream at a local Ice Cream shop yesterday. Went on on whim and tried it and didn’t regret it one bit. It was so sooooo GOOD!

I’ll try this when I go to the store. Thanks OP!

Last edited:
Becoming who I'm supposed to be
Reactions
56,421 1,787 2,123
Alleybux
I’ve been eating Ben & Jerry’s for years...and last week I got some on sale and picked up the “Gimmie S’more” flavor. ITS GOOOD AF. The best of the best. I’ve loved Netflix and Chil’d and Chunky Monkey over the years...but Gimmie S’more is literally heaven sent..

What’s y’all’s favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavor?

View attachment 2482871
Excuse you but b&j best flavor is CHUNKY MONKEY

Shrillmonger
OLDHEAD
Reactions
22,070 161 58
Alleybux
Does anyone else miss Oatmeal Cookie Chunk? It was the best flavor but they discontinued it. I am in here solemnly scrolling thinking about my dead friend..oatmeal cookie chunk. Glad yall are happy...

It's only sold in their ice cream shops now. But they DO have a new oat ice cream, Oat of this Swirled (sounds like it was named by LSA), and it is a very good replacement for it. It's sold exclusively at Target, that's the only thing I don't like.

Y'all had me get some Mint Chocolate Cookie today! AND, has anyone ever had their traditional cookies and cream ice cream? I didn't think they made one, but I looked at the ice cream shop menu and they do indeed have an ice cream called "Sweet Cream and Cookies". I've never seen it sold in regular grocery stores though.

Reactions
1,212 18 4
Alleybux
Yasss! Please come back after you try. And don’t let the kids find out about the s’more one lol
Okay.. I'm back as promised. I tried the Gimme S'more last night and I'm actually eating some more right now. I really enjoyed this flavor, but I think it's a tight race with the Milk and Cookies flavor. I honestly can see me alternating between the 2 and being perfectly content. However, I still think I'm going to give the slight edge to Milk and Cookies. It's like a photo finish.

with my tea
Reactions
15,492 683 542
Alleybux
Okay.. I'm back as promised. I tried the Gimme S'more last night and I'm actually eating some more right now. I really enjoyed this flavor, but I think it's a tight race with the Milk and Cookies flavor. I honestly can see me alternating between the 2 and being perfectly content. However, I still think I'm going to give the slight edge to Milk and Cookies. It's like a photo finish.

I’ve never tried the milk and cookies so I’ll do that and see what happens..but whewww yasss I’m glad you got hit to Gimmie S’More. My pint is gone lol. Took me three different times to finish

Reactions
4,308 36 14
Alleybux
I’ve been eating Ben & Jerry’s for years...and last week I got some on sale and picked up the “Gimmie S’more” flavor. ITS GOOOD AF. The best of the best. I’ve loved Netflix and Chil’d and Chunky Monkey over the years...but Gimmie S’more is literally heaven sent..

What’s y’all’s favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavor?

View attachment 2482871
I’m literally eating a pint of Gimme S’more as I type this!! It’s the perfect flavor, I love it!

Reactions
6,099 28 1
Alleybux
chubby hubby was my fave way back. haven't had it in forever.
milk and cookies is my current fave.
getting "oat of this swirled" and "caramel chocolate cheesecake" to try.

Reactions
41,274 202 83
Alleybux
So, I tried the smores flavor. It's good but I didn't taste any marshmallow. The marshmallow flavor would set it off. I did like the graham cracker chunks though.

The Culture

General Alley

Recent Posts

told my friend to stop calling me best friend since she doesnt like all my pics on ig
THIS!! ALL OF IT. I 100% agree and have experienced something very similar myself. To hell with what these people are talking about in here...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Why are we charged alleybux for posting? I wondered the same, tried to include the reply to you that it was because of editing. I and my...
Man Shoots Dead His Air Force Sergeant Wife before Killing Himself
Damnit DailyMail giving misinformation in the titles again. She was an army master sergeant, not Air Force. wtf are u talking about? she was a...
Tawny Kitaen, ’80s Music Video Vixen Dead at 59
So sad for her family and daughters. Especially after just losing her father. It appears this guy recently interviewed her for his podcast. He...
JT has some words for Brittany, calls her a homeless *** helper.
Lawwd!!! So Brittany is saying that Uzi laid hands on JT that JT was asking for the nearest hotel to get to safety. SMH
When men weren't afraid to
And they knew how to keep it cute, treat you like a tenderoni, be playful and flirtatious without being disrespectful.. made you actually want to...
Michele Morrone: The Mafia Thirst Thread
Which page is this information posted on? Ballpark Can’t help ya with that one. Best to get yourself a snack and scan the last 300 pages
The Circle US Season 2 on Netflix April 14
I cheered more knowing stank ass, broke ass, toothless ass, crusty ass, dusty ass Crustney lost. I didn’t like his energy when he entered the room...
  • Poll
Black woman goes on mini rant, says she gonna support Asian nail shops no matter what! “They...
This is so sad. We are a LOST people. Very lost. And hopeless. Wow. Do you have any self respect? It has nothing to do with being lost. I can't...
Black Lesbian Tea Thread
What does she have besides money and business acumen? Black lips and a *********?
Top Bottom