I have been treated badly by everyone as an ugly girl

healthytech

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
318 75 50
Alleybux
My mom doesn't want me seeing a hair stylist so it always looks bad, I have eye bags, my eyebrows are a mess, my face shape is weird, I have this weird line under my lips, my forehead is huge, no guy has ever been interested in me or wanted me, I've always been called ugly, I feel bad and want a glow up. Please give general tips or let me know if I can private message and receive advice on improving my face, I need fashion help as well I just feel so bad

Naija40

The Bird whisperer( Formerly 'Kmoor')
Reaction score
Reactions
11,653 1,116 2,448
Alleybux
My mom doesn't want me seeing a hair stylist so it always looks bad, I have eye bags, my eyebrows are a mess, my face shape is weird, I have this weird line under my lips, my forehead is huge, no guy has ever been interested in me or wanted me, I've always been called ugly, I feel bad and want a glow up. Please give general tips or let me know if I can private message and receive advice on improving my face, I need fashion help as well I just feel so bad

Are you in shape?

MaRain

No love for trycks
Reaction score
Reactions
20,584 488 90
Alleybux
Start by focusing/investing in yourself. Get off LSA and go to YouTube to watch haircare, styles, skincare, beauty and fashion videos. You can get clothing inspiration by looking through fashion websites, Instagram and through Lookbook for fashion ideas that match your style. If you need help with your hair, look for a licensed hairstylist with positive ratings. Take your life into your own hands and shape it into what you want. Seek therapy for everything else.

glicampsen

Commit yourself & give everything you got.
Reaction score
Reactions
39,929 612 193
Alleybux
The only way you will become your own will be if you move out and have a job. Start saving now, get a part time job while going to university and slowly work on your resume.

Avoid them as much as you can while you are home in quarantine. Make a plan to move out.

Inana

Bene Gesserit
Reaction score
Reactions
297,088 6,312 1,527
Alleybux
You're a sophomore in high school, love. Aside from staying in shape (perhaps by getting involved in sports) and taking care of yourself, you don't need to worry about looking like a Hollywood starlet.

Also, please get off this website/forums and talk to a grown woman you can trust. If it's not your mom, maybe talk to an auntie, a family friend, or a female teacher. You're putting yourself in a bad situation by reaching out to strangers on the internet. You don't know who we are or what our intentions are, and the information you've already revealed can be easily exploited.

GwenShamblin

Chevelry @ the crossroads w/ bone,thugs & harmony
Reaction score
Reactions
17,792 1,157 336
Alleybux
OMG!!!!
Are you that MERCEDES GIRL who’s mom and grandma always stare at her??!?!?!

Reaction score
Reactions
4,060 290 26
Alleybux
You're a sophomore in high school, love. Aside from staying in shape (perhaps by getting involved in sports) and taking care of yourself, you don't need to worry about looking like a Hollywood starlet.

Also, please get off this website/forums and talk to a grown woman you can trust. If it's not your mom, maybe talk to an auntie, a family friend, or a female teacher. You're putting yourself in a bad situation by reaching out to strangers on the internet. You don't know who we are or what our intentions are, and the information you've already revealed can be easily exploited.
She’s in high school?? She needs to get the hell off of here. This isn’t a place for kids.

GreenEyedDevil

Hairy Lesbian
Reaction score
Reactions
266,455 12,266 4,624
Alleybux
IDK because of Covid but when I was in high school, I secretly threw their textbooks away. They had to pay about 80 dollars for them, lol.

deep1

Serial Thanker
Reaction score
Reactions
161,570 5,569 5,240
Alleybux
Teenagers have the lowest self esteem, especially girls.

You're still young, confidence gets acquired when you are older.

SakuraCream

공주~
Reaction score
Reactions
15,876 564 284
Alleybux
have you tried being funny or something? sometimes people will still like uglies if they have a good personality.

1618005648171.gif

MERVEILLEUSE

Encyclopedia Dramatica
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
713,671 11,263 4,454
Alleybux
For as long as I’ve been reading this post, this person had to have graduated from high school by now. I call shenanigans. Stop playing on our phone, man.

Tornado81

Pretty girl…who twirls.
Reaction score
Reactions
42,840 1,490 378
Alleybux
Watch YouTube...seriously! A few years ago, I ran across some makeup videos by TheChicNatural. I learned everything I needed to learn from there.

STOP being so hard on yourself. Work on your self-esteem. I guarantee you aren’t as bad as you are. Hugs OP!

Cupcake09

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,038 2,310 448
Alleybux
Be quiet and check out the college post I left for you in the other thread. If you're ugly freaking get over it. To anyone who thinks I'm being harsh check her post history. She plasters her photos all over reddit to and sends pictures of herself to strangers. You need to focus on your studies since you obviously don't have the money to do anything about your looks. Your momma needs to whoop you
This chick has finally discovered LSA. She's gonna blow up LSA with all of her self hating posts

sweetfusion™

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
58,212 732 243
Alleybux
You have to develop your self esteem/self love from the inside out. You can glow up physically but if your mindset hasn't glowed up too, things won't be better.

So if you are a teenager, I recommend:

- a therapist- one that works with teens and their issues with body image, cognitive behavioral therapy.

- get the ultimate self esteem workbook for teens (it is a workbook aimed at helping teens find their self esteem, available on Amazon)

- listen to positive songs you enjoy daily and do positive affirmations. You can use youTube for this.

- watch youtube for tips on natural hair styles you can do (braids, twists, twist outs, etc) and tips on makeup. Maybe you can try the natural makeup look using rihanna's skin tint

- try to eat healthy, fruits/veggies, drink water to stay hydrated and eat a balanced diet. Plus, exercise.

- for your brows, you can go to the nail salon and get them shaped.

Cal Bear

City of San Diego
Reaction score
Reactions
84,236 2,921 1,712
Alleybux
Everybody needs a healthy dose of social acceptance and validation from their peers.

It's perfectly okay to feel heartbroken because you're not receiving that acceptance and validation.

You can ignore your feelings and just keep your head in your books, but developing social skills is just as important.

Even if you obtain an awesome degree, you still have to interview for positions and even if you land a great position, you still have to be able to navigate the workforce beyond just doing your job or else it becomes depressing.

Most importantly, having a quality social life keeps us healthy and happy.

It's not good to over indulge in your pain because you don't want to end up in dangerous situations like sending pictures to strangers or jumping into abusive relationships. However, there's nothing wrong with how you're feeling. It's normal and the things that you're desiring at your age is too.

I feel like YouTube is the best resource for glowing up. You'll go through trail and error trying to master techniques, but you'll eventually master them.

Good luck lady.

PS: Not sure if OP is a troll, but I think it's still important to be mindful of our words in case she's not

lover009

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,149 261 86
Alleybux
Just want to look out for you and say this....do not, i repeat do not send your picture to anyone on here. It is not advisable at all.

Diana Hunter

戴安娜·亨特
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
412,512 20,199 4,941
Alleybux
I have eye bags, my eyebrows are a mess, my face shape is weird, I have this weird line under my lips, my forehead is huge, no guy has ever been interested in me or wanted me, I've always been called ugly, I feel bad and want a glow up.
tenor.gif

Melinaroberts2

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
6,296 918 901
Alleybux

This is a beauty subliminal, listen to it with headphones 5 times a day or while you sleep. Also don’t obsses over results they’ll happen soon ( approx 30 days). If you obsess it won’t work

Melinaroberts2

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
6,296 918 901
Alleybux
If you’re in shape then you’re already half way there if not start working out

SmokingHot

Sh!tposting from 7-9pm CST
Reaction score
Reactions
58,431 1,764 503
Alleybux
Yes she is. This is itsyagirl23
She's made at least 3 profiles including this one that was just banned. And you can always tell it's her because she posts about the same thing and has a really strange speech/ typing pattern. So annoying.