Reactions
5,326 87 99
Alleybux
1617405187403.png

Condis right hand
Reactions
60,236 2,474 2,755
Alleybux
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you grow to be an even bigger bad ass than you were in your 20s!

Tnx sis.:love: I can't wait to enjoy my 30s and keep growing. I am much happier being 30 than I was 20. That's for sure. :)

Careerwise, everything is going great. I am so ready to have a family. Hopefully this year or the next. ;)

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

How Many Countries in Africa Can You Name In 10 minutes
50 out of 54. I always forget Senegal. But i give myself bonus points for remembering that Swaziland changed it's name to Eswatini. Now, I can...
UPDATE BIDEN WILL NOT BE SWORN IN!! Spirit Said Trump Is Gonna Win This November.
Cackling at the new notifications for this thread. This is y’all with this thread bumping all 2021
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
He went just to get his 21st of the month allowance, but his :eyes: still going be on IG girls tits more than her brand new ones...:joy:. So she...
The Keanu Reeves Discussion Thread
The timing always gives them away... :ROFLMAO: AG screams desperation... LOL!! What person her age plays such pathetic teenage girl games...
Detroit Gossip part III
Who tf IS HE? Because I was referring to a WOMAN! They said what happened to HIM! You musta replied to the wrong one
Are you guys tipping at self service places?
i am pro tipping but i draw the line at picking up food. this is ridiculous.
  • Poll
Should ladies accept 45 dollar rings?
I personally wouldn't but I won't judge anyone that would.
  • Poll
Stunning and brave transwoman athlete set to make history at the Tokyo Olympics
Remember when we were told that trans women would never go as far to compete in the Olympics and that we were just fear mongering... Pepridge...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Maybe they were afraid if they had a picture of Meghan she would sue. I have to say Charles is taking a big chance of a lot of harassment by not...
My Credit Score is 505...
do you have credit karma?? it's free and they give you tips on how to improve it.
Top Bottom