Quantcast

I just wanna say...

Vicki Anderson

Loving him is wrong
Reaction score
Reactions
8,303 6 5
Alleybux
I don't give a fat monkeys ass if someone thinks I am messy. Am I the only that wants to see the picture? HELL No and I know it does not make it right but what the fµck is really right on this site?

Let everyone tell it they are rich ass Chanel/ Hermes swinging, size 2-6 fit b!tches, who drive Bmw's , Harvard alumni. are lawyers or have some other great job, banging pro basketball players/CEO type, hair is always perfect, Virgin Malaysian weave wearing, would die before anything besides Dior graced their lips, Only Mac shadow applying, Only go to Target for tissue, Black American Express swiping, on a cruise, 5 star hotel staying, sipping the good bubbly living high on the hog hoes up in this piece.

When I know there are more size 16 than 6, more welfare, Section 8 living, Walmart blue smock wearing, Toyota Corolla driving, cockeyed fake ass lace front, Overgrown living wit they mama, paycheck to paycheck, layaway making, Ebay fine handbag buying, wet & wild make up wearing, blue hippo computers, press on nails, Batik weave wearing, stunting on the first or the third, gut in they lap, thunger thighs, bra overhang, jiggly wiggly arms, bad credit, Joes school of oil change, missing teef than anyone would like to admit.

So now I am supposed to feel bad about myself cause I asked to see the picture, UMM I don't think so. I just said what alot of people were thinking.

C Tilly Icahn

Original Groaner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,905 1,649 2,280
Alleybux
I don't give a fat monkeys ass if someone thinks I am messy. Am I the only that wants to see the picture? HELL No and I know it does not make it right but what the fµck is really right on this site?

Let everyone tell it they are rich ass Chanel/ Hermes swinging, size 2-6 fit b!tches, who drive Bmw's , are lawyers or have some other great job, banging pro basketball players/CEO type, hair is always perfect, Virgin Malaysian weave wearing, would die before anything besides Dior graced their lips, Only Mac shadow applying, Only go to Target for tissue, Black American Express swiping, on a cruise, 5 star hotel staying, sipping the good bubbly living high on the hog hoes up in this piece.

When I know there are more size 16 than 6, more welfare, Section 8 living, Walmart blue smock wearing, Toyota Corolla driving, Overgrown living wit they mama, paycheck to paycheck, layaway making, Ebay fine handbag buying, wet & wild make up wearing, blue hippo computers, press on nails, Batik weave wearing, stunting on the first or the third, gut in they lap, thunger thighs, bra overhang, jiggly wiggly, missing teef than anyone would like to admit.

So now I am supposed to feel bad about myself cause I asked to see the picture, UMM I don't think so. I just said what alot of people were thinking.

awwww now i'on think anony realized she was gon' start some mess. :look: maybe she did:33: now caroline i think what i said was sufficient. :dead:

i :heartpump anony, but i felt your comment was unnecessary. i just died :dead1: when i actually read caroline's comments. yes, i'm calling you caroline intentionally.

SaBoricua

<span style="font-weight: bold;font-style: italic;
Reaction score
Reactions
68,635 10 9
Alleybux
How many outings have you been here for to make that assessment?

I know that when someone is outed, the offensive pictures or whatever is considered offensive is removed but the post remain and the thread is not closed.

Bokeem Dietl

No. 81- Habitual Line Stepper (Ret.)
Reaction score
Reactions
283,337 7,521 6,203
Alleybux

Let everyone tell it they are rich ass Chanel/ Hermes swinging, size 2-6 fit b!tches, who drive Bmw's , Harvard alumni. are lawyers or have some other great job, banging pro basketball players/CEO type, hair is always perfect, Virgin Malaysian weave wearing, would die before anything besides Dior graced their lips, Only Mac shadow applying, Only go to Target for tissue, Black American Express swiping, on a cruise, 5 star hotel staying, sipping the good bubbly living high on the hog hoes up in this piece.

When I know there are more size 16 than 6, more welfare, Section 8 living, Walmart blue smock wearing, Toyota Corolla driving, cockeyed fake ass lace front, Overgrown living wit they mama, paycheck to paycheck, layaway making, Ebay fine handbag buying, wet & wild make up wearing, blue hippo computers, press on nails, Batik weave wearing, stunting on the first or the third, gut in they lap, thunger thighs, bra overhang, jiggly wiggly arms, bad credit, Joes school of oil change, missing teef than anyone would like to admit.

<---- Fucks with Carol McCoy.

SaBoricua

Reaction score
Reactions
68,635 10 9
Alleybux
*holds the mic in your face* is there something you'd like to tell us? maybe a past outting has led you to create a new account and assume a new alias? :flirt:

I did not create a new account, I changed my username because I felt like it and I did as so many others do on here and don't get questioned. So what gives?

now now now beezie! you know folks create new sn around dis bish daily. :nono: let her tell her story. :flirt:

:time-out: the real question is....DID YOU RIGHT CLICK? :eek13: i'm just askin. :33:

I don't need to right click, I'll leave that to others. I am merely pointing out what I find as inconsistent. I posted my own picture so I know who I am.

Vicki Anderson

Loving him is wrong
Reaction score
Reactions
8,303 6 5
Alleybux
awwww now i'on think anony realized she was gon' start some mess. :look: maybe she did:33: now caroline i think what i said was sufficient. :dead:

i :heartpump anony, but i felt your comment was unnecessary. i just died :dead1: when i actually read caroline's comments. yes, i'm calling you caroline intentionlly.

Some of yall done pissed Caroline off all on they soap box.

{ leaves mumbling about Pollyanna ass people }

C Tilly Icahn

Original Groaner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,905 1,649 2,280
Alleybux
I don't need to right click, I'll leave that to others. I am merely pointing out what I find as inconsistent. I posted my own picture so I know who I am.

nothing gives. i was being messy to see if you'd give us some good story to keek about. :eviltongu what was your old name? i'on know who you is. :flirt:

SaBoricua

Reaction score
Reactions
68,635 10 9
Alleybux
nothing gives. i was being messy to see if you'd give us some good story to keek about. :eviltongu what was your old name? i'on know who you is. :flirt:

No stories here. Prima posted her picture in the Post your picture thread so this is why I'm a little confused. The old name which I just changed today LOL was saboricua61.

Vicki Anderson

Loving him is wrong
Reaction score
Reactions
8,303 6 5
Alleybux
No stories here. Prima posted her picture in the Post your picture thread so this is why I'm a little confused. The old name which I just changed today LOL was saboricua61.

You know how LSA roll, didn't someone get outed for posting a picture of a girl and then they turned out to be a man. I guess I am a skeptic cause I really don't believe people in real life let alone on the damn internet.

SaBoricua

Reaction score
Reactions
68,635 10 9
Alleybux
You know how LSA roll, didn't someone get outed for posting a picture of a girl and then they turned out to be a man. I guess I am a skeptic cause I really don't believe people in real life let alone on the damn internet.

LOL, I think you're talking about Carmella/Carfella, one of them anyway. That has yet to be proven as well. It appears that it's o.k. to ask about some but not all members here. I have nothing against Prima and I think she's fair so I don't think my question was out of line. Perhaps because she was a MOD defenses are going up. The other one missing is Crazy, Sexy and Cool which I believe is the one that started the thread. It's all good...fµck it, I'm not losing any sleep.

Wynnie Da OG

Wynnie Da OG
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
81,451 32 78
Alleybux
:dead: Caorlineeeeeeeeeeee (sung in the voice of Andre 3000) :laugh:

Carol they have yet to prove that mella was a man. They were just being mean I think to add flavour to the thread.

Mella never had personal pics up, they were pics of the model Adriana Lima that she funkied up and claimed was her.

Lol as The Admin once asked in a random thread... Why is it wrong for a person to pretend to be otherwise on the INTERNET? (not in them there words tho but... she meant that :08:) Isn't that what you can do? OR is it one rule for some and 10 for the rest? :eek:

Vicki Anderson

Loving him is wrong
Reaction score
Reactions
8,303 6 5
Alleybux
:dead: Caorlineeeeeeeeeeee (sung in the voice of Andre 3000) :laugh:

Carol they have yet to prove that mella was a man. They were just being mean I think to add flavour to the thread.

Mella never had personal pics up, they were pics of the model Adriana Lima that she funkied up and claimed was her.

Lol as The Admin once asked in a random thread... Why is it wrong for a person to pretend to be otherwise on the INTERNET? (not in them there words tho but... she meant that :08:) Isn't that what you can do? OR is it one rule for some and 10 for the rest? :eek:

I guess you can pretend to be anything that you want to be BUT when you make fun of someone else because you CLAIM to be something that you are not that IMO is wrong. Everyone is not meant to be skinny, everyone can't be rich but when you post fake pictures, or steal someone elses Photobucket pictures and pass them off as yours something is wrong.

Why not just not read the thread and keep it moving. There is no law that says you have to post your picture or lie about where you work, live or what you do for fun. WTF people. Just do you, why peopl feel like they have to keep up with a stranger is beyond me.

If there is somethig about your life or YOURSELF that you don't like fix it. Fat = Quit Eating Cookies and work out.
BumASS man= move his ass out with the trash.
Man opens up a can of woop ass= Call the police and move.
Tired of working at Target= Go back to school and work there til you can do better.
I am just cut and dry but most of the time there are simple solutions to everything.

AppleBrownBetty

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Reactions
69,760 1,582 406
Alleybux
* Taps on Mic*

UHmmm, I thought Prima was on vacation,On a secluded Island :wilt: havin the best xes ever . With a fione ass baseball Player from NY. :disapointed:

I didn't Know it was that serious. Jesus be some good dick.:sinister:

* Goes Back to the edge of the bed *
:sarcastic:

Anna Ymous

I loathe oOGBezOo
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
155,251 4,642 879
Alleybux
Hold on I'm speaking on Prima because .....what? Maybe I didn't make myself clear...I think its wrong for alleged friends (maybe I was wrong for thinking ppl were cool) to ask for pics. The dime comment thru me because yes, I have seen pics of a lot of members and 85 percent are not what I consider dime material at the end of the day who cares I aint fµck!ng them! Ummm so yeah *in my napolean dynamite voice* ahhhuhhh carol, I guess you told me :wideeyed:

And if I have EVER done some shady pm/yahoo sh!t PLEASE let me know!

Vicki Anderson

Loving him is wrong
Reaction score
Reactions
8,303 6 5
Alleybux
Hold on I'm speaking on Prima because .....what? Maybe I didn't make myself clear...I think its wrong for alleged friends (maybe I was wrong for thinking ppl were cool) to ask for pics. The dime comment thru me because yes, I have seen pics of a lot of members and 85 percent are not what I consider dime material at the end of the day who cares I aint fµck!ng them! Ummm so yeah *in my napolean dynamite voice* ahhhuhhh carol, I guess you told me :wideeyed:

And if I have EVER done some shady pm/yahoo sh!t PLEASE let me know!

Not being funny but who were you before the name change? I wasn't really trying to tell anyone anything just saying that I don't think that I was the only one that wanted to see the picture. I guess I was just being vocal about it instead of waiting like a quiet mouse pissing on cotton simmering for someone else to be the bad guy.

I guess the same way threads with fuckery and tomfoolery are 50 pages long but something about the enviroment, politics in most cases or news story threads are only 4 pages long...unless they involve BeyakiCreoleBustitLaceWigbedazzleGoldGlitterSkinnyJeanLoubieWearingCarter

I have one friend on here and I know her in real life, some of yall fonts are funny and you seem like cool people but if the situation was reversed and I was exposed I would not be mad or blame someone if they wanted to see the picture. It is what it is.

Elzzip

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
15,948 9 17
Alleybux
come to think of it I havn't seen on here PrimaDonna. LOL...she been hagin' with "US"

Imma ask her what happened?

PaRrIs

Captain Kumbaya

Killer Kung-Fu Wolf *****
Reaction score
Reactions
46,441 27 5
Alleybux
I know that when someone is outed, the offensive pictures or whatever is considered offensive is removed but the post remain and the thread is not closed.

From what I have seen, when the first post in a thread is trying to out someone or when a thread is started to out someone it will be closed and deleted. When there is a thread that started with normal beef then an outing happens the thread is closed, moved and scrubbed (bad stuff removed) but more often than no the thread is just deleted.

Condi doesn't play with privacy. :nono: :quiet:

Carm was another story, her real life wasn't outed just her e-one. And truth be told if she came back it would probably be forgotten quickly. People have lied about worse things round here.

EatPrayLove

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
78,582 290 167
Alleybux
But I swear I saw Prima post on 4/14 somewhere. I am like 96% sure, but I am getting old so I could be wrong.

RemyredJeter

Where the money resides
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
187,797 663 243
Alleybux
* Taps on Mic*

UHmmm, I thought Prima was on vacation,On a secluded Island :wilt: havin the best xes ever . With a fione ass baseball Player from NY. :disapointed:

I didn't Know it was that serious. Jesus be some good dick.:sinister:

* Goes Back to the edge of the bed *
:sarcastic:

I hope they are not still on vacation because baseball season started last week.

AllIneed

<span style="border: 2px solid purple;color: purpl
Reaction score
Reactions
15,127 6 2
Alleybux
*waits for AIN*

Yeah, Prima come back!

:dead: I'm just now seeing this thread.

But personally I don't like the b!tch. I made that very clear to her filthy ass. I always told her I thought she was a make believe b!tch...Something just didn't seem real about her..

But someone made a thread (can't remember the poster) asking her why the fµck did Prima post her picture in the Post Your Pic thread I started. I can't recall verbatim, but I'm assuming the befunky picture wasn't really Prima. I call myself going to the bathroom and came back and the thread was moved. Normally when a thread is moved, you can still click on it and it will take you to the new section. However, when I clicked on the thread I got an error message. It was only about 3 responses before it vanished...

Who remembers the thread starter?

Seductive121

Aint Iiiii....
Reaction score
Reactions
7,944 2 5
Alleybux

:dead: Well Dayum Carol :laugh: I knew it was a reason why I liked your font.....LOL!

shulvr33

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,233 3 1
Alleybux

:pdance: All of that really need to be said, cause some of the folks sound as if they are the most gorgeous folks on the planet. Which makes me wonder...what the heck are they doing on the internet all the time??:quiet:

C Tilly Icahn

Original Groaner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,905 1,649 2,280
Alleybux
:pdance: All of that really need to be said, cause some of the folks sound as if they are the most gorgeous folks on the planet. Which makes me wonder...what the heck are they doing on the internet all the time??:quiet:

:stop: we doin the same thang you doin. *rolls her neck and tosses back the finest human hair lacefront you bishes will neva see* bein' fly in the latest la perla lingere while sitting on the flyest versace (pronounced verrrrr-sace) pillows and 1,000,000 counts sheets while watchin my 6'5 nfl body baller snooze after he just blew my back out. *side eyes you* i really do get sick of you bitter folks hating on my lifestyle that i constantly font about on lsa. :disdain:

InthaHouse

Reaction score
Reactions
14,111 20 18
Alleybux
Prima...rep her pic during the " show your pic" thread

I think CSC started the Prima outing thread and it went POOF

Anna Ymous

I loathe oOGBezOo
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
155,251 4,642 879
Alleybux
Not being funny but who were you before the name change? I wasn't really trying to tell anyone anything just saying that I don't think that I was the only one that wanted to see the picture. I guess I was just being vocal about it instead of waiting like a quiet mouse pissing on cotton simmering for someone else to be the bad guy.

I guess the same way threads with fuckery and tomfoolery are 50 pages long but something about the enviroment, politics in most cases or news story threads are only 4 pages long...unless they involve BeyakiCreoleBustitLaceWigbedazzleGoldGlitterSkinnyJeanLoubieWearingCarter

I have one friend on here and I know her in real life, some of yall fonts are funny and you seem like cool people but if the situation was reversed and I was exposed I would not be mad or blame someone if they wanted to see the picture. It is what it is.

Anonymous1

AllIneed

<span style="border: 2px solid purple;color: purpl
Reaction score
Reactions
15,127 6 2
Alleybux
whoa whoa whoa killa......I neva seen't Prima, but I knew she was a dime....I could just tell by the way she fonted! *straight face*:cool2:

I think I'll just sip to this...
1slabt.jpg

Toni Childs

The Pretty One
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
56,590 15 11
Alleybux

Carol ....... :rotfl:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C Tilly Icahn

Original Groaner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,905 1,649 2,280
Alleybux
i think all the folks who groaned *that* post are mad cuz i wouldn't sell them the rest of my stamps off my lonestar card. :irked: :fu:

C Tilly Icahn

Original Groaner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,905 1,649 2,280
Alleybux
me thinks AIN is secretly a primadonna stan and just doesn't want to admit it. every time i saw prima's font or there was someone fonting about prima, AIN was right there. :dead: