Quantcast

I know times are hard but...

Esterica

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
37,471 2,525 140
Alleybux
So I just joined a 'hot' technology company, I made the mistake of leaving my LinkedIn notification on...all of a sudden, I'm getting inundated by yt males looking for their next gig. I feel under no obligation to help, especially as some of them were from a previous company where I got laid off, even when I was consistently a high performer, winning performance awards, told my job was 'safe' yadda yadda, only to be cut in the next couple of weeks. A lot of those mediocre folks got to keep their jobs, because they 'knew' someone, or were persistent in sucking up to them, but not one of them spoke up for me. I'm going to clean up my LinkedIn contacts and ghost them. A few of them sent me resumes, I looked at them, and I was like, wait you used to work for me, I know exactly what you did at that company, rather than all that bloated. exaggeration you are trying to pass off.
tenor.gif

SuccessfullyMe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
238,518 6,659 3,637
Alleybux
Not mad at ya. I don't even update my linkedin anymore cos people that never liked you always trying to looking for a way in. Not on my watch ...

Esterica

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
37,471 2,525 140
Alleybux
One of the first thing I'm doing, is getting on a Hiring Committee or panel interviewing group, so that I can make a difference...