I still can't post yet.

Reactions
4,730 20 3
Alleybux
If it helps for any other newbies/former lurkers that just joined- there's def a several hour waiting period from right you register and when you can make even your 1st post. I know for me, I was really confused that every single forum, including the intro forum/introduce yourself thread was showing "you have insufficient posts to post here. " It was like..whaaa?? How does one get any post count to be able to post if every single thread says that. lol

Starter
Reactions
Alleybux
Anybody know how to react to posts? Maybe I haven’t made enough posts. I originally started this to lurk lol.

Starter
BANNED
Reactions
919 1
Alleybux
I am so confused.

How do you react to the post of others? How do you create threads?

Paprika >>>> Salt
Reactions
Alleybux
Thanks for the info! Glad I read terms and rules first also! Dictionary is a must read for sure!! Enjoyed learning something new! ;)

Rookie
Reactions
Alleybux
If it helps for any other newbies/former lurkers that just joined- there's def a several hour waiting period from right you register and when you can make even your 1st post. I know for me, I was really confused that every single forum, including the intro forum/introduce yourself thread was showing "you have insufficient posts to post here. " It was like..whaaa?? How does one get any post count to be able to post if every single thread says that. lol
Yea that does help I was confused as fvck

Starter
Reactions
Alleybux
You have to have a certian amount of replies and I believe you have ti be on here for 30 days I would double check tho
I ended up having to contact administration bc i had 70 posts and nothing but once i reached out, they fixed it by the next day

Bench Warmer
Reactions
Alleybux
Well I'm still confused had my account a little while but I've only just started commenting today. I still don't know what I'm doing

Rookie
Reactions
Alleybux
I wanna know how OP got this thread started!? But I’m have the same problems. I can reply to comments but can’t thank/groan. I feel like a whole fool but I don’t see where to start a thread? I got things to say LOL. Can some kind soul break it down like

giphy.gif

Hahahahah perfect GIF

Television Alley

General Alley

Recent Posts

YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
The way Journie licked that tongue out like a giraffe got me hollering lmao! Keef always sucking under her nails and it pisses me off every time...
So Vanessa Bryant lied after all (who’s surprised?)
They're not dense, they're non Black and trying to justify Kobe being a shitty sell out who didn't value himself or his bloodline. Pam and Joe...
I do not like lovelyti2002
She mentioned it, but only rarely. I don't think she has much business sense. She could advertise her teas and do giveaways. Now that she's on...
I Am Athlete Podcast Official Thread
It’s Brandon back for me...Big Fine! Ain’t nothing like a good man back! Lordt. I told y’all Brandon was crafted. Time was taken on that one.
life of the cassells -vloggers
Yet she had the kids around dudes without Turtles approval. So Shrek says Zakiya is just so happy to be with Turtle. She referred to their...
@nansa Syms Tea Thread
To be fair, Matthew, excuse me.... I mean BECKY really didn't say anything disrespectful to Kwame Brown. That said, I'm glad Kwame clapped back at...
Chris Evans Exchange Thread Part II
He also positioned himself in a difficult spot because he was going all in with the “I tweet and talk about politics/conflicts & I don’t give a...
Twitter responds to Rage Against The Machine fans who are surprised they’re a political band...
I love the idiot who said “I used to love RATM untill they got all political and WOKE” LMAO WTF do you think they have been singing about for 20+...
All these I hate my mama threads been breaking my heart lately
I love my mama and seeing the dysfunction on here has made me love on my old girl even more. If you have a daughter hug her. If you have a mama...
Top Bottom