Reactions
1,356 8 8
Alleybux
anybody know when I can post in Confessionals?? I have so much on my mind
giphy.gif

Rookie
Reactions
Alleybux
Btw I've found the info we we're searching for.
On the help page LOL

Unlocking Advanced Forum Features | Lipstick Alley

You need 25 or more posts before you have access to the following forum functions:

1. Group forums
2. Post ratings
3. Anonymous posting
4. Signature
5. Customized user name.
6. Posting confessions

Why it sometimes takes longer than 25 posts is anyone's guess. Maybe admins are busy, maybe some software glitch or something?

giphy (12).gif

Pro BW and Girls
Reactions
1,356 8 8
Alleybux
Hopefully someone can answer this for me. I want to start a thread and I already have over 25 posts, but IDK where to go or what to do. I appreciate whoever helps me out with this.

Rookie
Reactions
129 3
Alleybux
If it helps for any other newbies/former lurkers that just joined- there's def a several hour waiting period from right you register and when you can make even your 1st post. I know for me, I was really confused that every single forum, including the intro forum/introduce yourself thread was showing "you have insufficient posts to post here. " It was like..whaaa?? How does one get any post count to be able to post if every single thread says that. lol
Why do they do this? And why aren't moderators here watching the newbie threads and answering questions?

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

How the heck do you get a guy to dm you back on instagram?
I’m sorry OP but I got secondhand embarrassment of you DMing him first how would he have noticed me if I didn't dm first? i gotta shoot my shoot...
6ix9ine saying Young Thug GAY?!
Young Thug trolls too much for me to believe he’s gay. I think he enjoys the attention from ppl speculating about his sexuality like Dennis Rodman.
Chef Resha and her new baby chronicles
"we’re beyond in love. oh my gosh. it’s been over three years since I last gave birth.............." it took her like 3 days to write this...
Would you go on a date with someone off a dating app you aren't attracted to?
I did once, he wasn’t my type, chubby and short and wasn’t really feeling him like that but I said fine whatever, hes a smart guy and we had a...
Lil Nas X admits being jealous of Billie Eilish over Grammys win
Ok. I think it's weird she sweeped so many awards, but what are we supposed to do with this info? Lol I think it's going to take a long time for...
Leslie Jones looking the best I ever seen her, femininity does work for all types of darker women
Please don't disrespect Aretha. Some of you are so used to seeing black women in Hollywood wearing 25 pounds of blonde weave on their head that...
The View The View Daily Discussion Thread
I swear miss princess is a piece of work! No matter what the subject, topic she had to take jabs at the Democrats!! Meanwhile her party is...
Twitter suspends Spanish politician's account for saying "Men can't get pregnant"- flagged as...
Vox is is a far-right political party,they defend Franco's dictartorship,spread fake news about inmigrants being rapist,want to abolish the gender...
CDC director "There's no need for everyone to start ripping off their masks"
Lmao I work in Public Health and I can confirm they are full of s*it trust me state health departments are looking at their recent mask mandates...
Top Bottom