Quantcast

I think/hope I’m breaking my family curse

Miss Orange

Clear quartz goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
133,274 6,846 1,192
Alleybux
If you know my font you know I come from a trash family who I keep at a very far distance. Anyways I noticed a lot of similarities between my family members. First and foremost they al suffer from the jezebel spirit. I did as wel until I went to an energy healer who got me started on my healing journey. I also noticed everyone suffers from the same physics ailments, allergies, and relationship problems. I used to think most of the Heath problems were hereditary but as I get more advanced in my own spirituality I realize they are curses passed down from the members before us. I also find it interesting how true love is either non existent in my family or forced between codependent people.

Not to tak your ear off will all of this because I don’t want to give you my life story lol. Anyways I’m with my twin flame now and anyone who knows a real twin flame journey it hasn’t been easy. A lot of past trauma and old pain that needed to be released. I became a mother last year and I refused to pass down the abuse and pain that was put onto me. I felt old trauma coming up after my baby was born. First was the anger towards my parents and how they didn’t have the same love and care I have for my child. It was a painful realization and made mothering even more difficult on top of what I was already struggling with with post partum.

I recently bought some Libyan glass and had a very intense mediation last night. I felt energy shooting into my sacral and suddenly had the validation I’d always wanted. Emotional validation that caused me to suppress my emotions, only to cause my physical and emotional problems late tonight down the line.
I realized now that my connection with my little one and my hubby are so much better. I’m not at the place where I can say I forgive my parents because they’re still trash. But I can honestly say I’m in a place where I will not pass down such trauma to my child and any other child I have later on.

anyone else experience this. Also happy Mother’s Day to the mother’s out there ♥️

Boom boom girl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,704 1,776 462
Alleybux
I am so happy for you op. Not many people have the courage to do that but you are doing and you are succeeding. My family have a long list of generational curses and exactly the same as yours except jealousy runs rampant in my family. A lot of juju was involved in my family but the primary way I am trying to break a generational curse is by doing therapy and putting myself and my education first.

Miss Orange

Clear quartz goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
133,274 6,846 1,192
Alleybux
I am so happy for you op. Not many people have the courage to do that but you are doing and you are succeeding. My family have a long list of generational curses and exactly the same as yours except jealousy runs rampant in my family. A lot of juju was involved in my family but the primary way I am trying to break a generational curse is by doing therapy and putting myself and my education first.
Yeah girl it ain’t easy but it’s so worth it. I’ve been working on it for nearly six years and only now things are finally lifting. Jealousy is definitely rampant in my family as well. So is alcoholism. I noticed I was taking on the physical ailments my mother and grandmother had as well when it came to health. Thankfully that’s lifting as well. I just say keep at it. It takes time but you’ll come to realize so much about yourself and your own strength. Pm me anytime love

Boom boom girl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,704 1,776 462
Alleybux
Yeah girl it ain’t easy but it’s so worth it. I’ve been working on it for nearly six years and only now things are finally lifting. Jealousy is definitely rampant in my family as well. So is alcoholism. I noticed I was taking on the physical ailments my mother and grandmother had as well when it came to health. Thankfully that’s lifting as well. I just say keep at it. It takes time but you’ll come to realize so much about yourself and your own strength. Pm me anytime love
Thanks so much for this supportive message. Drugs and alcohol are common in my family too so I stay away. Six years seems like a long time but it’s worth it for the better life that you are creating for yourself and your family!

W I L L O W

Not home yet
Reaction score
Reactions
241,966 11,081 2,909
Alleybux
I'm just realizing generational curses are a thing. Especially the one branching off from my mother. Divorces, money issues, etc. I went to someone as well and they mention a family curse too. I think you handled it so gracefully and actually put effort into removing it, which is sooo admirable. Happy mothers day to you!

Psalms23

Can’t relate.... Toodles!
Reaction score
Reactions
7,171 223 161
Alleybux
I love reading inspiring threads like this because I believe I could be dealing with this as well. Is it possible that one of your siblings could have done something against the other siblings? I’m trying really hard to not believe it, but all the signs are there. My youngest sibling was an all star but then suddenly (no previous signs in the past) developed severe mental issues...then another sibling recently has severe mental issue (can’t explain too much)... and the next just had a horrible accident and possibly drug related...it just doesn’t make sense to me and I know life happens, but too much weird stuff going on.

Moorpheus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,422 5,796 6,042
Alleybux
Agree. Usually certain beings and energies stay with a family until we change them. Like you will see xes, drug, alcohol addiction from generation to generation. We just got to change it and we at the most important step knowing.

Hang in there OP and congratulations on the baby. You’ve come a long way since I first read your font on here.

Miss Orange

Clear quartz goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
133,274 6,846 1,192
Alleybux
I love reading inspiring threads like this because I believe I could be dealing with this as well. Is it possible that one of your siblings could have done something against the other siblings? I’m trying really hard to not believe it, but all the signs are there. My youngest sibling was an all star but then suddenly (no previous signs in the past) developed severe mental issues...then another sibling recently has severe mental issue (can’t explain too much)... and the next just had a horrible accident and possibly drug related...it just doesn’t make sense to me and I know life happens, but too much weird stuff going on.
To be honest I don’t think anything was done with the people I know of. Meaning I think it’s something from way way before I was even born. The reason I say so is because my grandmother was a whole lot worse than my mother. My mother is a narcissist but my grandmother was just awful when it came to the things she said and did. Which tells me her mother was exactly the same. And my great grandmother died before I was ever born.
I’m also adopted but my mothers side is Scottish. I wouldn’t be surprised if some old old witchcraft was placed on the family. They all suffer from awful stomach issues as well which I also started suffering from.

Miss Orange

Clear quartz goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
133,274 6,846 1,192
Alleybux
Agree. Usually certain beings and energies stay with a family until we change them. Like you will see xes, drug, alcohol addiction from generation to generation. We just got to change it and we at the most important step knowing.

Hang in there OP and congratulations on the baby. You’ve come a long way since I first read your font on here.
Awe you noticed a change in my font?? I also had another font in here as well from 09 but that one was banned haha so yeah I guess I have come a long way. Thanks love ❤️

Moorpheus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,422 5,796 6,042
Alleybux
What else do you pick up from me if you don’t mind me asking?
Initially it felt like you were going through it like your relationship was going to collapse. Now it feels more stable. I didn’t see the baby, but normally I never get it right determining sexes an stuff. With that in mind I see a brown baby bo. Look to be smart and growing fast. Your significant other looks to be sharp takes care of himself and dresses well. I don’t see to many problems. Your child helps keep things going smoothly.

Keep in mind to borderline is tricky it’s like. You could see a person a certain way and it could be like they aren’t that way physically, but carry themselves that way. Its like I could see someone 6 feet tall looking like the rock. And it could be someone short n fat lol, but it turn out physically they are strong like the rock and can fight. Telling time is something else that’s hard. Imagine staring at a room a year later. What in that room let’s you know it’s a year later? Sometimes though something might tell you or you just know. I just need to meditate regularly to be a full psychic I guess lol.

Miss Orange

Clear quartz goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
133,274 6,846 1,192
Alleybux
Initially it felt like you were going through it like your relationship was going to collapse. Now it feels more stable. I didn’t see the baby, but normally I never get it right determining sexes an stuff. With that in mind I see a brown baby bo. Look to be smart and growing fast. Your significant other looks to be sharp takes care of himself and dresses well. I don’t see to many problems. Your child helps keep things going smoothly.

Keep in mind to borderline is tricky it’s like. You could see a person a certain way and it could be like they aren’t that way physically, but carry themselves that way. Its like I could see someone 6 feet tall looking like the rock. And it could be someone short n fat lol, but it turn out physically they are strong like the rock and can fight. Telling time is something else that’s hard. Imagine staring at a room a year later. What in that room let’s you know it’s a year later? Sometimes though something might tell you or you just know. I just need to meditate regularly to be a full psychic I guess lol.
Yep you’re right about everything. The little one healed so much within me. I thought I’d lose everything at the beginning because my demons were coming to the light and I was forced to deal with pain I’d surprised my whole life

crystalsbutnotmeth

DM me 4 $65 Natal Chart Investigations
Reaction score
Reactions
18,192 228 49
Alleybux
Happy Mother’s Day boo :heart:

I feel every word you wrote and I wish you healing, peace, and prosperity on your journey!