Quantcast

I think I am finally coming to the term that I might have a little bit of Tourettes.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,596 495,002 222,883
Alleybux
So... I used to have a lot of anxiety about this but now I am used to it when I blurt out crazy stuff. It usually happens when I get embarrassed or have embarrassing thoughts or get anxiety or stuff like that. But I just have to let it out. Somethings I say are “You fµck!ng b!tch, I will fµck you up” or “You fµck!ng fucker” or “You cunt” “b!tch, hoe, slut” along many other things. After I get done with my fit I have to laugh cause it is so crazy what I say... or maybe I laugh so I can’t cry. I do twitch my eye sometimes too and other tics. When I am out in public I try and keep it in or I whisper it as low as I can so no one will think I am talking to them.
Idk, I think I have tourettes, my cousin said I used to twitch my neck when I was younger too out of the blue. I am used to it I guess. Does anyone else do this?

Rea

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,825 262 65
Alleybux
I do this too, but say "are you f*** dumb!" in frustration.

PrettyBoyFlizzy

I'm a GIRL, Damon!
Reaction score
Reactions
141,372 3,733 440
Alleybux
My stepsister has this also but she doesn't have the verbal tics. She has always made noises as a child and then as she got older, the physical tics started. Her mom took her to doctors and they dismissed it, said she would grow out of it. Well here we are, she's 37 and it's bad but she can suppress it. She still hasn't gotten any treatment, she just suppresses it when in public. But when she's around family, she's relaxed and let's go and of course it doesn't bother us. She doesn't call us names though, lol. She's tried all kinds of natural stuff but nothing has helped. I think it's kind of rare with black women, isn't it?

I'm sorry you're dealing with this, OP. Just wanted to share so you know you're not alone. My sis has spoke about trying stuff like yoga to help with her breathing and relaxation. I'll have to ask if that worked.

krazyJ

On his Brohan while Gohan's GoneHan
Reaction score
Reactions
55,166 2,772 133
Alleybux
Not saying that you don't have it but coprolalia is actually very rare when it comes to Tourette's. My suggestion is to see a neurologist. My daughter was diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome when she was in Kindergarten. She would have a lot of loud non verbal vocal tics. She'd also have very exaggerated motor tics.

In order to be diagnosed with TS you have to have 2 or more motor tics and at least 1 vocal tic that have all lasted for a year. There are also other tic disorders that may be the cause. I hope you find out soon. TS is no fun. My daughters tics sometimes causes her pain not to mention embarrassment at times.

Blueberry77

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,884 422 143
Alleybux
So... I used to have a lot of anxiety about this but now I am used to it when I blurt out crazy stuff. It usually happens when I get embarrassed or have embarrassing thoughts or get anxiety or stuff like that. But I just have to let it out. Somethings I say are “You fµck!ng b!tch, I will fµck you up” or “You fµck!ng fucker” or “You cunt” “b!tch, hoe, slut” along many other things. After I get done with my fit I have to laugh cause it is so crazy what I say... or maybe I laugh so I can’t cry. I do twitch my eye sometimes too and other tics. When I am out in public I try and keep it in or I whisper it as low as I can so no one will think I am talking to them.
Idk, I think I have tourettes, my cousin said I used to twitch my neck when I was younger too out of the blue. I am used to it I guess. Does anyone else do this?
You should see a doctor. It’s something that only a medical professional can diagnose. I knew a lawyer who had Tourette’s. There’s no reason why you can’t lead a happy, normal, and fulfilling life if you do.