Quantcast

I think Michael Jackson is innocent

FrenchToast92

½ Haitian ½ Nigerian ½ Suburban Pisces
Reaction score
Reactions
28,396 440 240
Alleybux
I also believe that he's innocent, I also believe mentally he wasn't 100% there and wanted too hold onto the innocence of being a child bc he never really had a childhood, I also believe Wade Robson was a opportunistic who defended his alleged friend MJ then needed money do know he's singing a different tune....

This is just my opinion please don't down vote me to Oblivion

zetor

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
126,701 3,947 4,783
Alleybux
To be fair, some of the more guilters present that as part of why (they think) he did it. That he was actually a gay man, but too self-conscious about his body and his image to ever expose himself to an adult relationship, so it was safer for him to be with young boys who would be less judgmental.

Except kids would be even more scared by someone looking like that and most certainly would wonder why he looks that way and would say something about their reaction to his skin when they accuse him.

But none of them did.

Robson talks about how his hair felt but says nothing about
how his skin looked. In Feb 1990 MJ was brown and white from head to toe. He had full body makeup for the Vanity Fair shoot in 1989 and again for the 1991 In the Closet.

The director of that video was surprised how MJ looked under the makeup. But 13 year old Jordan Chandler would not be?
10 year old Safechuck would not be?
7 years old Robson would not be?

And one does not chose his xesual preference anyway.
It's not that oh I can't have xes with adults so I will have xes with kids 100s of times.

zetor

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
126,701 3,947 4,783
Alleybux
His ass was guilty.

Guilty of what exactly?

Which version of the accuser's ever changing story do you believe?

And how do you think a black man as investigated as he was
could get away with it when his accusers testified and millions were spent to find evidence against him and the jury was white?

Never happened. You literally have to believe in the unprecedented to believe MJ was guilty.

zetor

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
126,701 3,947 4,783
Alleybux
I also believe that he's innocent, I also believe mentally he wasn't 100% there and wanted too hold onto the innocence of being a child bc he never really had a childhood, I also believe Wade Robson was a opportunistic who defended his alleged friend MJ then needed money do know he's singing a different tune....

This is just my opinion please don't down vote me to Oblivion

You are right. The evidence backs up that opinion.
So does common sense.

Check these out

The Michael Jackson Allegations

Michael Jackson And Wade Robson: The Real Story

Neverland Firsthand: Investigating the Michael Jackson Documentary

zetor

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
126,701 3,947 4,783
Alleybux
His ass was guilty.

Explain why none of his accusers said anything about how they reacted to his vitiligo ridden skin?

And why didn't MJ pay even 1m to Evan Chandler in Aug 93
to prevent the investigation if he indeed molested Chandler Robson Safechuck by then? Why did he fight to get the criminal case first?

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,305 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
Even if you think he wasn’t a child abuser, his treatment of animals was abhorrent.

Michael Jackson Did Not Love Animals
Even if you think he wasn’t a child abuser, his treatment of animals was abhorrent.

Y'all love lying on this man.

Tippi said Michael called her about taking in the tigers when he couldn't keep them anymore after 2005 and he left the country, and she said that they were well taken care of. There was no exposure of horrible conditions. There's even an interview of her on tape saying this.

Tippi Hedren on Michael Jackson's Tigers | Big Cat Rescue

Just a few months ago, the center taking care of Bubbles had to put out a statement refuting claims Michael was abusing Bubbles.

Y'all are disgusting.

Pray Tell

B*tch, Spell Evangelista!
Reaction score
Reactions
63,305 2,139 2,404
Alleybux
I had high hopes for you OP but those were minors. Are you telling me your intuition is okay with little boys sleeping in one bed with a grown man unsupervised?
Do you feel the same way about Oprah because she did the same thing as Michael. But no one ever calls her inappropriate because of it.
KcNQGe7

oprah.png

Go to 8:29

zetor

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
126,701 3,947 4,783
Alleybux

Huh?

He treated his animals very well which is why there was never
any official complaint against him and how he ran his zoo
and nobody who worked in Neverland ever said anything about
the animals not being treated well either.

You read something and believe it without any proof.
People say the craziest sh!t about Mj.

The insanity of this. This zealot thinks she can read elephant's mind.

"They live their entire lives with their mothers, their sisters, their aunts... so no amount of space could make up for this. Keeping a female elephant alone is actually the cruelest thing you can do to her."

And contrary to that bµllsh!t article Bubbles is doing just fine and was never abused.

Bubbles arrived at the sanctuary in excellent health and with normal affiliative behaviors with other chimpanzees. He has been a well-adjusted member in his group with six other chimps. We have seen no evidence of former neglect or abuse. He genuinely likes people as well as his chimpanzee companions.

The Truth About Bubbles

Last edited:

zetor

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
126,701 3,947 4,783
Alleybux

sumney

#SILENTBIRD
Reaction score
Reactions
28,698 375 196
Alleybux

And of course @TinyAmazon would like this post, lol.

Is this what happens when you get your information from a troll website that harasses the sh!t out of people like Brett Barnes because they want them to accuse Michael Jackson of child molestation, lol?
Y'all love lying on this man.

Tippi said Michael called her about taking in the tigers when he couldn't keep them anymore after 2005 and he left the country, and she said that they were well taken care of. There was no exposure of horrible conditions. There's even an interview of her on tape saying this.

Tippi Hedren on Michael Jackson's Tigers | Big Cat Rescue

Just a few months ago, the center taking care of Bubbles had to put out a statement refuting claims Michael was abusing Bubbles.

Y'all are disgusting.
It's sad that so many lies have been allowed to spread about this man.

Cherith

Ariel
Reaction score
Reactions
25,741 1,912 2,560
Alleybux
Im sorry but I don’t think Michael Jackson molested those men. I just don’t believe it in my hearts of hearts and I always believe that the victims. My spirit and intuition is telling me he didn’t do it. That man was abused his whole childhood. His childhood was horrific to say the least. He seemed so shy, kindhearted, and oddly fragile.
They said he didn’t do as children and then retracted man years later. That is enough for me. A child wouldn’t lie to DENY a xesual abuse claim. I’ll never believe that and MJ was the least threatening person ever, so no fear. I was xesually abused as a child and if a person were to ask me if it was happening, I’d have told the truth. Children rarely have the capacity to lie, but adults with motives do. MJ was so abused as a child he was a child in his mind as an adult which is why he was so drawn to children. Joe stole his childhood and innocence. You can tell his heart was too light and pure, like a child, for this world.

Elamef

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
5,905 260 64
Alleybux
I thought it was already proven that the boys and everything was all a lie.

Last edited:

Cherith

Ariel
Reaction score
Reactions
25,741 1,912 2,560
Alleybux
Well i don’t know i wasn’t there to know the truth so i can’t say what he is or isn’t. If he is, he is in hell burning. If he didn’t do anything then he is in heaven and is vindicated and hopefully is on to the next life already. And honestly he kind of put himself in that predicament with sleeping the same bed as children that were not his own. A grown adult should not be doing that and be shocked ppl think the worst, truthfully.
I agree with you there. Being in close proximity of little boys does bring some of the burden on you, because we’re a sick ass society that thrives on negativity. Any psychologist will tell you the abuse, physical, mental, verbal, psychologically that MJ suffered as the hands of his father will stunt a person’s mind frame. MJ was around the age of a child mentally and a child would never think hanging out with other kids or doing sleepovers is weird. They asked the boys when they were kids and they said it didn’t happen, only the parents. FBI investigated and found nothing. That’s enough for me.

DaughterofHermione

At your man’s house going through his wallet
Reaction score
Reactions
236,776 10,392 8,640
Alleybux
They said he didn’t do as children and then retracted man years later. That is enough for me. A child wouldn’t lie to DENY a xesual abuse claim. I’ll never believe that and MJ was the least threatening person ever, so no fear. I was xesually abused as a child and if a person were to ask me if it was happening, I’d have told the truth. Children rarely have the capacity to lie, but adults with motives do. MJ was so abused as a child he was a child in his mind as an adult which is why he was so drawn to children. Joe stole his childhood and innocence. You can tell his heart was too light and pure, like a child, for this world.
I appreciate your perspective and I’m so deeply sorry for what had happened to you as a child. Cruelty like that truly break my heart. Children should be protected always! :love

Cherith

Ariel
Reaction score
Reactions
25,741 1,912 2,560
Alleybux
I dont even see MJ as a xesual man. I dont even think he had xes with Lisa Marie.

I think he was framed and murdered. Just like Prince was.
Powerful black men who wanted to change the system and help youth.

Im a survivor of childhood molestation and I usually get creeped out by certain men and I just dont get that creepy feeling from MJ like I do with Trump and Woody Allen.

I dont think MJ did anything.
Yes, I am also a survivor of childhood xesual abuse and it does give you a certain intuition on people that are untrustworthy and creepy af, I believe.

Tikkoo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,459 412 650
Alleybux
It was, but we’re a negative based society. We live and thrive off of bad and sick ass news.
Yeah, but technically that's not a barrier for truth, after all lying fraud accusers are pretty bad. They could have been dragged already a hundred times by the media with their ridiculous inconsistencies if it wasn't for their agenda. But I get what you mean, and it's true also. Many people are jealous of Michael's success but they don't understand him and that's why they want to see him guilty.

Cherith

Ariel
Reaction score
Reactions
25,741 1,912 2,560
Alleybux
Yeah, but technically that's not a barrier for truth, after all lying fraud accusers are pretty bad. They could have been dragged already a hundred times by the media with their ridiculous inconsistencies if it wasn't for their agenda. But I get what you mean, and it's true also. Many people are jealous of Michael's success but they don't understand him and that's why they want to see him guilty.
People love to hear bad things even about people they know. They love scandal and negativity. Especially a famous or loved public figure. They are all too quick to put them up on a pedestal and then knock their ass right down. A lot of people with some issues in the world.

MambaForeva

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
293,980 9,840 4,008
Alleybux
I just saw Dave Chappelle's new stand up on it and he described to the damn T how I feel about the documentary.

Last edited:

FlyingHigh

Dreams
Reaction score
Reactions
8,360 154 121
Alleybux
Your intuition is is right, but the facts also prove his innocence.
I recommend you and anyone to watch how this short documentary and you will see these liars for what they are and their true motives:

Glad that more people are waking up and starting to see the truth.

11BlackMagnolia11

**✿❀sweet&simple❀✿**
Reaction score
Reactions
11,460 209 252
Alleybux
Im sorry but I don’t think Michael Jackson molested those men. I just don’t believe it in my hearts of hearts and I always believe that the victims. My spirit and intuition is telling me he didn’t do it. That man was abused his whole childhood. His childhood was horrific to say the least. He seemed so shy, kindhearted, and oddly fragile.
I agree. I believe Michael Jackson was always innocent.

Elizabeth614

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,951 1,170 2,114
Alleybux
I had high hopes for you OP but those were minors. Are you telling me your intuition is okay with little boys sleeping in one bed with a grown man unsupervised?

And in your opinion what healthy (not a paedophile) man do when sleeping in one bed with little boys ( which happens every day around the world ) ?
Are you suggesting that it was Jackson insisting on his young visitors to stay with him overnight? In your opinion it was Jackson chasing these people around the world? Are you able to use logic in your thinking? Also if you have so dirty mind thinking that healthy grown men is going to do anything xesual to little boy when sleeping in the same bed then I wonder what you think about all grown men and little boys using the same public restrooms.

Last edited:

MambaForeva

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
293,980 9,840 4,008
Alleybux
And I didn't even watch the full documentary but I watched enough and even if you think he did it it was fµck!ng gross and exploitative how they described the alleged abuse. The R. Kelly series was even more respective and came with receipts and multiple eye witnesses. The over the top ways the alleged abuse was described was too damn much.

Elizabeth614

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,951 1,170 2,114
Alleybux
And I didn't even watch the full documentary but I watched enough and even if you think he did it it was fµck!ng gross and exploitative how they described the alleged abuse. The R. Kelly series was even more respective and came with receipts and multiple eye witnesses. The over the top ways the alleged abuse was described was too damn much.

It was the same description as Gutierrez perverted fantasies in his book Michael Jackson Was My Lover. Since the beginning I call LN movie very boring adaptation of Gutierrez book.

Killmonger

The Cops Kept Me From Having A Signature
Reaction score
Reactions
17,839 513 381
Alleybux

If you see the Weinstein doc, Untouchable, you'll realize what a hack Dan Reed is. There was a few points of "harsh" language, but IMO, it was necessary to tell the story. There were actual receipts. Signs that there was a real risk taken by the accusers and people in and around the situation to come forward. No under the breath laughing. No gratuitous, graphic descriptions of the abuse (Caitlin Dulany was the furthest it got). The worst thing to me wasn't even a xesual assault. Weinstein is not painted in a flattering light, to say the least. It's like Reed saw a screener of Untouchable, and Michael Bay'd the fµck outta it while halfass Xeroxing it at the same time.

And this was only dealing with 2 accusers. Weinstein's doc went all the way back to '78, in his pre-Miramax days. It also (IMO) was about more than xesual abuse. Best part... it's 94 minutes, not 4 flipping hours with an aftershow of added "psuedotherapy as material product" bµllsh!t. Without even going to fact check it after first watch, within days it was already crumbling as Juliens Auctions was among the first to snitch on Wade, unprompted.

Leaving No Doubt That These Two MFs Are Lying Like sh!t was a bloated, manipulative, disgusting joke that just won't get to the punchline already.

Killmonger

The Cops Kept Me From Having A Signature
Reaction score
Reactions
17,839 513 381
Alleybux

and I forgot to address this.
It's fine to think this way about MJ.

However, there's more than intuition supporting your beliefs here. There's actual evidence that suggests he abused no one. That's the only reason I'm going so hard at this topic.

If it were flipped the other way, like R. Kelly....and there were TAPES of dude? An actual document that he tried to marry some kid? Or as is the tool of the trade among powerful people who abuse others, non-disclosure agreements? I'd be alongside the haters. Well, maybe not as fervent as those IDIOTS. but close.

RothGarland

I don't caaaaaaaaare
Reaction score
Reactions
18,717 557 293
Alleybux
I love this post, do you consider yourself introverted? There's some people who swear up and down, through their intuition, they can tell MJ was guilty. I love seeing the other side of the coin. Especially since MJ talked about spirituality and intuition being a major key in his genius. I remember when in 2005 when those accusations hit, I was so angry with him for ending up in that situation again. But instinctually I didn't feel he did it. When Wade came out I got sick to my stomach and refused to talk about it with anyone. You gotta listen to your intuition when you're picking up on things empathically. Yes there's evidence to his innocence but people shouldn't underestimate intuition. Even investigators use theirs.

INFJ, here. Introverted, extroverted and empathic.

mjjamaicanlover

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,446 126 266
Alleybux
I know he is innocent! I also feel it to my very core. It is hard to explain to others though that you can have a spiritual connection to another person.

cazzidy

I happen to be 3rd Floor Captain! A'ight!
Reaction score
Reactions
436,460 32,882 2,145
Alleybux
Folks ain't gon like that you said this, but fµck them. He didn't do it. I'm not swayed by two druggie looking white dudes putting on Razzie performances in a chopped & screwed "documentary".

Once you do some digging, it becomes extremely obvious that this whole thing is nothing more than an attempt to shame the Michael Jackson Estate into settling & giving them millions.

This W&J thing isn't new which is why I find it fascinating that people believe them now because of a bµllsh!t "documentary", but didn't believe them when they first came out with this 6-7 years ago. All it took was some hand shaking & drone shots, huh?

I mean for God's sake Wade was hiding emails from the court which showed conversations he was having with his mom where he was literally putting his story together.

For example, he sent his mom a story (tabloid article?) about Michael supposedly preventing Wade from seeing her & how she was all distraught because she couldn't find him.

He asked if that actually happened. His mom straight up said it wasn't true & was surprised to even see anything like that was claimed. Tell me why his b!tch ass included that in his tall tale anyway???? & guess what? His mom fell right in line because MONEY.

Y'all need to strap up your clown shoes if you believe this sh!t.

I didn't know these things, thanks for posting info.

LVNA

Black American Princess ♡♛$◇
Reaction score
Reactions
437,038 10,401 1,027
Alleybux
I didn't know these things, thanks for posting info.

You're welcome! A lot of people don't know about this & think they are new accusers that came out recently with the #MeToo Movement. They're not. They are simply using the #MeToo Movement to their advantage since their cases keep getting thrown outta court. Here's the email I was talking about:

D02CYF7WkAEkFhi.jpg

D02Ca5jXcAAMTfl.jpg

BallaOJQ

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,335 277 237
Alleybux
You have good instincts OP he is innocent. This train wreck of a lynching is about pedophilia propaganda and destroying a black man's legacy. The evidence is there for all to see.

Zsa Zsa Lahore

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,415 2,465 901
Alleybux
Have y’all noticed that ever since this bµllsh!t has popped off that all of Michael’s accusers credibility has been questioned? I’m not talking about these two idiots but I’m talking about Jordan and Gavin Arvizo as well.

Also, when I watched the interview that they did with Gayle, Wade said that their accusations would have been different. Wade said that some of the things he has said would have been different and James said that he would not have said anything at all. Like how has nobody but the fans caught on to this?