Quantcast

I think MJ cheated

SoUnique

Because I am Gotdamnit
Reaction score
Reactions
2,271 282 191
Alleybux
So as I was doing my laundry and thinking about his birthday and everything that's been going on for the past couple of weeks I thought about those letters and I started to realize as I was contemplating on who that fourth child was and if it had anything to do with MJ and DR's first child or if Bigi was actually really the fouryh child or what not and it suddenly dawned on me that perhaps, just maybe MJ cheated and produced another child with another woman.

There's apart where he says I saw you and still see you as my soulmate, wife and mother of my fourth chikd. I'm thinking he's trying to convince her that he didn't mean for it to happen it just did and that maybe he wanted her to I don't know somehow accept his mistake and kind of take the child for ad their own. Yeah I know the sh!t sounds crazy but consider the possibilities; it's also possible that the other eoman could have been a surrogate carrying their fourth child. But then again I'm thinking not because if that was the case then why woyld they have gotten divorced in the first place.

Maybe the reason why they fell apart is of the infidelity and even though he pleaded that he'd been true to her and honorwd their vows like somehow it was still just game and that he really didn't want to admit that he'd fµcked up and hence why he wrote those letters in the first place. To keep her from leaving him.

If yall recall he did go back and forth with that crockumentary when asked about the paternity of his babies. First he said he and the mother had a relationship and in the next he stated she was a surtogate. Now from that I gathered along with the letter is that MJ did indeed have a relationship but it didn't work out and so he instead cheated during the end of his marriage and knocked up some random b!tch and for whatever reason she got canceled, either refused to take care of the child or couldn't and so MJ decided he and his wife would raise the child as their own but then Debbie wasn't trying to hear it and decided to bounce anyway.

So many possibilities. What yall think?

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,407 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
What are you taking these days for headaches? You need to lower the dose.

babybugz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
68,555 2,226 892
Alleybux
tenor.gif

VersacePrincess

drippin' in 24K Versace
Reaction score
Reactions
142,358 8,567 5,667
Alleybux
You mean Lisa Marie OP? he cheated on Lisa? And you talking about blanket mom?

Sis you giving me wattpad teas...

Come back and explain with names.

LaineLaine

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,355 338 216
Alleybux
I've been trying to figure out how to post/start a thread for my first time and here's another post that makes zero sense. fml

The Oni

Buzzkill
Reaction score
Reactions
2,207 85 116
Alleybux
Lol yall. The OP is talking about that MJ letter that surfaced on the internet after his death.
Either he was future casting with his "soulmate" or he already has another child outside of PPB
d2ccad29983ec8e56dfeb3f71fc553f7.jpg

Baba Tundai

Conversing with whatever lives under your wig.
Reaction score
Reactions
26,571 335 109
Alleybux
Context, names instead of a blob of pronouns that muddle whatever the hayle you talmbout and just general proof or whatever the sh!t you're going on about would have been great because.....mi nuh really hundastan a weh yuh a tawk bout, mi dear!

Baba Tundai

Reaction score
Reactions
26,571 335 109
Alleybux
Thanks for posting this...didn't see this comment, I be opening tabs thinking I'mma get to it and it takes me a while or never.
Lol yall. The OP is talking about that MJ letter that surfaced on the internet after his death.
Either he was future casting with his "soulmate" or he already has another child outside of PPB
View attachment 1014043

Anywho, can somebody transcribe this for me.....like I can read it but I'm guessing what a few words are and I wants to get it all.

Anywho, I doubt babes has a whole 4th child out there not being taken care of by him and his legacy and/or family. I don't see him being that guy.

This sounds like a story that he would later turn into a song. I won't get into it till somebody types this out for me to read clearly in it's entirety.

Eilleen183

independent.
Reaction score
Reactions
14,980 735 482
Alleybux
So as I was doing my laundry and thinking about his birthday and everything that's been going on for the past couple of weeks I thought about those letters and I started to realize as I was contemplating on who that fourth child was and if it had anything to do with MJ and DR's first child or if Bigi was actually really the fouryh child or what not and it suddenly dawned on me that perhaps, just maybe MJ cheated and produced another child with another woman.

There's apart where he says I saw you and still see you as my soulmate, wife and mother of my fourth chikd. I'm thinking he's trying to convince her that he didn't mean for it to happen it just did and that maybe he wanted her to I don't know somehow accept his mistake and kind of take the child for ad their own. Yeah I know the sh!t sounds crazy but consider the possibilities; it's also possible that the other eoman could have been a surrogate carrying their fourth child. But then again I'm thinking not because if that was the case then why woyld they have gotten divorced in the first place.

Maybe the reason why they fell apart is of the infidelity and even though he pleaded that he'd been true to her and honorwd their vows like somehow it was still just game and that he really didn't want to admit that he'd fµcked up and hence why he wrote those letters in the first place. To keep her from leaving him.

If yall recall he did go back and forth with that crockumentary when asked about the paternity of his babies. First he said he and the mother had a relationship and in the next he stated she was a surtogate. Now from that I gathered along with the letter is that MJ did indeed have a relationship but it didn't work out and so he instead cheated during the end of his marriage and knocked up some random b!tch and for whatever reason she got canceled, either refused to take care of the child or couldn't and so MJ decided he and his wife would raise the child as their own but then Debbie wasn't trying to hear it and decided to bounce anyway.

So many possibilities. What yall think?
I don’t know.. I think he was very close to someone later in his life. And yes they had child together. I believe this because there is a letter from an insider circulating on the internet. And I believe that letter to be true since it contains details that hardly any fan could know at the time. However, nothing is stated about a ‘fourth child’, but a third child instead (which should be Blanket/Bigi).In the letter, the insider basically states that MJ met this woman after he was done with LMP and Debbie Rowe. And that, yes they had a child together. But of course he cheated on her as well. So they broke up eventually..

8824059A-287F-4983-8F1C-2F6604BE76CB.jpeg

SoUnique

Because I am Gotdamnit
Reaction score
Reactions
2,271 282 191
Alleybux
Ok some of yall can't read, don't pay attention or just plain old clueless. I've provided my info and so has MJ. I should've known better than to say something that wad thought provoking but I guess I was naibe enough to think I was dealing with a few sane folks. Guess not.

So um mods or whatever yall call yourselves, please do me a huge solid and delete this thread.

It's not fit for those who don't like to think.

Elizabeth614

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,951 1,170 2,114
Alleybux
Ok some of yall can't read, don't pay attention or just plain old clueless. I've provided my info and so has MJ. I should've known better than to say something that wad thought provoking but I guess I was naibe enough to think I was dealing with a few sane folks. Guess not.

So um mods or whatever yall call yourselves, please do me a huge solid and delete this thread.

It's not fit for those who don't like to think.

You should be reported. You sound so familiar to the other still active font as well as Last To Know etc. Peace, LOL.

SoUnique

Because I am Gotdamnit
Reaction score
Reactions
2,271 282 191
Alleybux
You should be reported. You sound so familiar to the other still active font as well as Last To Know etc. Peace, LOL.
Who the hell are you?

And who the hell is last to know? You wanna report me for speaking sense go right on ahead. Good day.

SoUnique

Because I am Gotdamnit
Reaction score
Reactions
2,271 282 191
Alleybux
Context, names instead of a blob of pronouns that muddle whatever the hayle you talmbout and just general proof or whatever the sh!t you're going on about would have been great because.....mi nuh really hundastan a weh yuh a tawk bout, mi dear!
Please learn how to talk before you address me otherwise kick rocks.

Don't hate on me because I know how to read and comprehend what I'm saying k. Good day.
Right? Like homegirl just conjured up a whole half ass theory about MJ’s dating life. She needs to take her ass to bed. She trippin :cautious:
Firdt off I ain't ya homegirl and second I don't need to conjure up anything. I'm not the one who wrote those letters and I'm not the one to sit up here and convince foolish third graders how to read and comprehend something. I mean damn you do know how to comprehend something right. I guess not or else I wouldn't be having this conversation. As I stated earlier I'm not looking to convert clowns into believers about their situation. All I saod was read the gotdamn letter and see it from a different persoective but I guess that was asking for too much. My bad. Good day.
Thanks for posting this...didn't see this comment, I be opening tabs thinking I'mma get to it and it takes me a while or never.

Anywho, can somebody transcribe this for me.....like I can read it but I'm guessing what a few words are and I wants to get it all.

Anywho, I doubt babes has a whole 4th child out there not being taken care of by him and his legacy and/or family. I don't see him being that guy.

This sounds like a story that he would later turn into a song. I won't get into it till somebody types this out for me to read clearly in it's entirety.
Yeah I saw it that way too but then rereading the letter got me to thinking about why he would mention it in the first pkace and why he would write that letter like that. Someone said MJ's life is a mystery and they weren't lying. It's so much going on and still so much we don't know about him. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it all.

Baba Tundai

Reaction score
Reactions
26,571 335 109
Alleybux
Wooooooooowwwwwww, that first response you had to my innocent behind comment..... Ma'am....
tenor.gif

Then the second response is a whole 180°.

What in the world?!

Please learn how to talk before you address me otherwise kick rocks.

Don't hate on me because I know how to read and comprehend what I'm saying k. Good day.

Firdt off I ain't ya homegirl and second I don't need to conjure up anything. I'm not the one who wrote those letters and I'm not the one to sit up here and convince foolish third graders how to read and comprehend something. I mean damn you do know how to comprehend something right. I guess not or else I wouldn't be having this conversation. As I stated earlier I'm not looking to convert clowns into believers about their situation. All I saod was read the gotdamn letter and see it from a different persoective but I guess that was asking for too much. My bad. Good day.

Yeah I saw it that way too but then rereading the letter got me to thinking about why he would mention it in the first pkace and why he would write that letter like that. Someone said MJ's life is a mystery and they weren't lying. It's so much going on and still so much we don't know about him. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it all.

Clarke777

Dare to be Different
Reaction score
Reactions
2,492 260 100
Alleybux
I don’t know.. I think he was very close to someone later in his life. And yes they had child together. I believe this because there is a letter from an insider circulating on the internet. And I believe that letter to be true since it contains details that hardly any fan could know at the time. However, nothing is stated about a ‘fourth child’, but a third child instead (which should be Blanket/Bigi).In the letter, the insider basically states that MJ met this woman after he was done with LMP and Debbie Rowe. And that, yes they had a child together. But of course he cheated on her as well. So they broke up eventually..

View attachment 1014096
Where is that from?

OreoE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,422 343 207
Alleybux
Does anyone really believe that MJ would have a child and not have the child live with him? Or at least acknowledge them? Hell, he was lying and telling people Omer was his kid then later confessed that he was not.

In that letter I think he simply meant he wanted to get this woman he was in love with pregnant. He wanted her to give him his fourth child.

The woman is denying him love and he is saying in my heart you are my wife. in my heart you are the mother of my next child. that’s it.

SoUnique

Because I am Gotdamnit
Reaction score
Reactions
2,271 282 191
Alleybux
REAL LOVE.jpg

This is the letter I was referring to. Some of yall are in denial and it's okay. I'm not here to convert anyone just simply stating facts. Ms. Rowe - Jackson is on record wethet you want to get with it or not. She is not some random side b!tch like most of yall claim he was rah rah for. She was a part of his lufe for a long time and there is no denying that. There are several stories, documents and not to mention songs that seals this. I don't GAF about your feelings of her or your nasty little comments. I said what the fµck I had to say and I'm sticking to it.

Don't walk away
See I just can't find the right thing to say
I tried but all my pain gets in the way
Tell me what I have to do so you'll stay
Should I get down on my knees and pray
And how can I stop losing you
How can I begin to say
When there's nothing left to do but walk away
I close my eyes
Just to try and see you smile one more time
But it's been so long now all I do is cry
Can't we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
How can I begin again
How am I to understand
When there's nothing left to do but walk away
See now why
All my dreams been broken
I don't know where we're going
Everything we said and all we done now
Don't let go, I don't want to walk away
Now why
All my dreams are broken
Don't know where we're going
Everything begins to set us free
Can't you see, I don't want to walk away?
If you go, I won't forget you girl
Can't you see that you will always be?
Even though I had to let you go
There' nothing left to do
Don't walk away
Don't walk away
Don't walk away

Songwriters: Richard Stites / Michael Jackson / Reed Vertelney / Teddy Riley
Don't Walk Away lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner Chappell Music, Inc, Universal Music Publishing Group, BMG Rights Management

Whatever Happens

He gives a nervous smile, tries to understand her side
To show that he cares
She can't stay in the room
She's consumed with everything that's been going on
She says
Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand
Everything will be alright, he assures her
But she doesn't hear a word that he says
Preoccupied, she's afraid
Afraid that what they're doing is not right
He doesn't know what to say, so he prays
Whatever, whatever, whatever
Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand (don't let go of my hand)
Whatever happens, don't you let go of my hand
Don't let go of my hand
Don't let go of my hand
He's working day and night, thinks he'll make her happy
Forgetting all the dreams that he had
He doesn't realize it's not the end of the world
It doesn't have to be that bad
He tries to explain, "you're what makes me happy"
Whatever, whatever, whatever
See, whatever happens, don't let go of my hand (don't let go of my hand)
See, whatever happens, don't let go of my hand (don't let go of my hand)
See, whatever happens, don't you let go of my hand
(See don't you do it baby) don't let go of my hand
I say yeah, don't let go baby (don't let go of my hand)
See, now baby, yeah
See you (don't let go of my hand)
Don't you do it
Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand
Whatever happens, don't you go of my hand
Whatever happens, don't you let go of my hand
Don't let you go of my hand baby
Don't you, don't you let go
I say yeah
Can I get a witness baby?
Don't you let go baby, yeah
Oh, whatever happens, just don't let go of my hand
Thank you, man
Thank you, Carlos

Songwriters: Edward Theodore Riley / Gilbert Cang / Geoffery Williams / Michael Kurt Jackson / Jasmine Quay
Whatever Happens lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner Chappell Music, Inc, Universal Music Publishing Group, BMG Rights Management

Heaven Can Wait

Tell the angels no, I don't want to leave my baby alone
I don't want nobody else to hold you
That's the chance I'll take
Baby I'll stay, Heaven can wait
No, if the angels took me from this earth
I would tell them bring me back to her
It's a chance I'll take, maybe I'll stay
Heaven can wait
You're beautiful, you're wonderful
Incredible, I love you so
You're beautiful
Each moment spent with you is simply wonderful
This love I have for you girl it's incredible
And I don't know what I'd do, if I can't be with you
The world could not go on so every night I pray
If the Lord should come for me before I wake
I wouldn't want to go if I can't see your face, can't hold you close
What good would Heaven be
If the angels came for me? I'd tell them no
Tell the angels no, I don't want to leave my baby alone
That's a chance I'll take
Heaven can wait
Unthinkable
Me sitting up in the clouds and you are all alone
The time might come around when you'd be moving on
I'd turn it all around and try to get back down to my baby girl
Can't stand to see nobody kissing, touching her
Couldn't take nobody loving you the way we were
What good would Heaven be?
If the angels come for me I'd tell them no
No, I don't want to leave my baby alone
Heaven can wait
Oh no, can't be without my baby
Won't go, without her I'd go crazy
Oh no, guess Heaven will be waiting
Ooh
Oh no, can't be without my baby
Won't go, without her I'd go crazy
Oh no, guess Heaven will be waiting
Ooh
no, I don't want to leave my baby alone
Heaven can wait (no)
Just leave us alone
(You're beautiful, you're wonderful, incredible, I love you so)
Leave us alone
Please leave us alone (you're beautiful)
Please leave us alone
Oh, leave me alone
Please leave me alone
I said leave me alone

Songwriters: Michael Jackson / Eritza Laues / Andreao Heard / Teron Beal / Nate Smith / Teddy Riley / K. Quiller
Heaven Can Wait lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner Chappell Music, Inc, Universal Music Publishing Group, Jellybean Music Group

Can't Let Her Get Away

I thought she had to have it
Since the first time she came
Who knows the situation
Mysteries do remain
And now I wonder why
I breakdown when I cry
Is it something I said
Or is it just a lie
(is it just a lie)
I try so hard to love you
Some things take
Time and shame
I think the whole world
Of you
Your thoughts of me remain
I'll play the fool for you
I'll change the rules for you
Just say it and I'll do
Just make this thing come true
(make a dream come true)
If I let her get away
Though I'm begging
On my knees
I'll be crying everyday
Knowing the girl
That got away
I can't let
I can't let her get away
I can't let
I can't let her get away
I can't let
I can't let her get away
I can't let
I can't let her get away
I tried to mastermind it
By saying let it be
But every time I did it
The hurt came back at me
I told you that I need you
A thousand times and why
I played the fool for you
And still you said goodbye
(still you said goodbye)
If I let her get away
Then the world will
Have to see
A fool who lives alone
And the fool who
Set you free
I can't let
I can't let her get away
I can't let
I can't let her get away
I can't let
I can't let her get away
I can't let
I can't let her get away
I've got the feelin'
Can't let go
Can't let go
I can't let
I can't let her get away
I can't let
I can't let her get away
I can't let
I can't let her get away
I can't let
I can't let her get away

Songwriters: Michael Jackson / Teddy Riley
Can't Let Her Get Away lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner Chappell Music, Inc, Universal Music Publishing Group, BMG Rights Management

Notice a common theme . . . Mr. Riley has some SEROIUS explaining to do. I know he denied knowing about DR but your name is all over these lyrics with my dude who ALWAYS pur his heart and soul into his music. He always said if he didn't mean it he wouldn't sing it. Somebody needs to ask why now all of a sudden Mr. Riley is telling everyone Remember the Time is about Salli Richardson. Some chick he used to date back in the day.

Lurkie

A Drunken Mistake
Reaction score
Reactions
37,731 433 265
Alleybux
How can Debbie be the mother of his fourth child when he had his 3rd child with someone else and Debbie couldn't have kids. Stop stanning for Debbie all she was a rent a womb her fuckery over money when they spilt shows Debbie isn't sh!t.

RothGarland

I don't caaaaaaaaare
Reaction score
Reactions
18,717 557 293
Alleybux
How can Debbie be the mother of his fourth child when he had his 3rd child with someone else and Debbie couldn't have kids. Stop stanning for Debbie all she was a rent a womb her fuckery over money when they spilt shows Debbie isn't sh!t.
Yeah that was messed up. They were friends for years and even she finally showed her ass. That's why that man took so long to get married. People think money won't change them until they see millions dancing in their face

RothGarland

I don't caaaaaaaaare
Reaction score
Reactions
18,717 557 293
Alleybux
First of all PHUCK YU. I am nobodies stan of anything not even MJ himself. Stans can't and WON'T except truth nor reason. Sound familiar. 2 if you're dumb ass could read it clearly states that the child was alreadt lost which means she could not have anymore because she and the baby almost died. Did ya happen come across the part whete he literally says you escaped through heaven's gates.
DAMN!!!

And you showing yours too. I know reading and comprehension on this board is sub below par but got damnit yall can't be that simple enough to not know the difference between someone being a surrogate and someone being a spouse. Surrogates don't get to marry their clients and travel all over the world on different tours. And they sure as hell don't receive houses or cars without exoecting something in return. I don't know which reality yall living in but in this one whete everyone is sane if the mother of Bigi really was a surrogate like Ms. Rowe . . . where's her ring? Where's her houses and cars? How come we never heard about them traveling together? Let yall simple asses in on something; bet you didn't know she was supposed to go with him and the kids to Dubai and Ireland. Had the house set up and everything. Brian Oxman said so himself. Now if she was so shady and money hungry then why would my dude go out of his way to get a house and pay for her to fly out thete to meet them. Yall think they were having a custody battle?

Or was it paperwork to move them including Ms. Rowe out of the country so they could be together in peace.

Like I said I ain't hete to convert nobody and in case you didn't catch that I said I'M NOT HERE TO CONVERT ANYBODY. Kick rocks.✌
Hold on lil mama, watch yo damn tone with me. We agree on alot of sh!t. Calm yo ass down. I believe, like you, there was more to their relationship. But ole girl called him a sociopath. So yeah, when there's money involed, she showed her ass too. She could've been one of his OG loves, which made it even more fµcked up when she came out the side of her neck on him. Miss me with your outrage and read all my posts. Lumping me in with other people's opinion will get you cussed out every single time. Get some ice cubes for that hot head.

Idkwhy2002

Not a TROLL
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
447 76 105
Alleybux
Im not suprised, he could not have a normal relationship with a women