I think MJ cheated

Reactions
238 31 41
Alleybux
So as I was doing my laundry and thinking about his birthday and everything that's been going on for the past couple of weeks I thought about those letters and I started to realize as I was contemplating on who that fourth child was and if it had anything to do with MJ and DR's first child or if Bigi was actually really the fouryh child or what not and it suddenly dawned on me that perhaps, just maybe MJ cheated and produced another child with another woman.

There's apart where he says I saw you and still see you as my soulmate, wife and mother of my fourth chikd. I'm thinking he's trying to convince her that he didn't mean for it to happen it just did and that maybe he wanted her to I don't know somehow accept his mistake and kind of take the child for ad their own. Yeah I know the shit sounds crazy but consider the possibilities; it's also possible that the other eoman could have been a surrogate carrying their fourth child. But then again I'm thinking not because if that was the case then why woyld they have gotten divorced in the first place.

Maybe the reason why they fell apart is of the infidelity and even though he pleaded that he'd been true to her and honorwd their vows like somehow it was still just game and that he really didn't want to admit that he'd fucked up and hence why he wrote those letters in the first place. To keep her from leaving him.

If yall recall he did go back and forth with that crockumentary when asked about the paternity of his babies. First he said he and the mother had a relationship and in the next he stated she was a surtogate. Now from that I gathered along with the letter is that MJ did indeed have a relationship but it didn't work out and so he instead cheated during the end of his marriage and knocked up some random bitch and for whatever reason she got canceled, either refused to take care of the child or couldn't and so MJ decided he and his wife would raise the child as their own but then Debbie wasn't trying to hear it and decided to bounce anyway.

So many possibilities. What yall think?

TheBronxGirl
Reactions
37,750 798 350
Alleybux
tenor.gif

Buzzkill
Reactions
1,542 34 98
Alleybux
Lol yall. The OP is talking about that MJ letter that surfaced on the internet after his death.
Either he was future casting with his "soulmate" or he already has another child outside of PPB
d2ccad29983ec8e56dfeb3f71fc553f7.jpg

Stepping into my purpose......with good shoes on!
Reactions
25,406 296 106
Alleybux
Context, names instead of a blob of pronouns that muddle whatever the hayle you talmbout and just general proof or whatever the shit you're going on about would have been great because.....mi nuh really hundastan a weh yuh a tawk bout, mi dear!

Reactions
25,406 296 106
Alleybux
Thanks for posting this...didn't see this comment, I be opening tabs thinking I'mma get to it and it takes me a while or never.
Lol yall. The OP is talking about that MJ letter that surfaced on the internet after his death.
Either he was future casting with his "soulmate" or he already has another child outside of PPB
View attachment 1014043

Anywho, can somebody transcribe this for me.....like I can read it but I'm guessing what a few words are and I wants to get it all.

Anywho, I doubt babes has a whole 4th child out there not being taken care of by him and his legacy and/or family. I don't see him being that guy.

This sounds like a story that he would later turn into a song. I won't get into it till somebody types this out for me to read clearly in it's entirety.

independent.
Reactions
14,770 726 467
Alleybux
So as I was doing my laundry and thinking about his birthday and everything that's been going on for the past couple of weeks I thought about those letters and I started to realize as I was contemplating on who that fourth child was and if it had anything to do with MJ and DR's first child or if Bigi was actually really the fouryh child or what not and it suddenly dawned on me that perhaps, just maybe MJ cheated and produced another child with another woman.

There's apart where he says I saw you and still see you as my soulmate, wife and mother of my fourth chikd. I'm thinking he's trying to convince her that he didn't mean for it to happen it just did and that maybe he wanted her to I don't know somehow accept his mistake and kind of take the child for ad their own. Yeah I know the shit sounds crazy but consider the possibilities; it's also possible that the other eoman could have been a surrogate carrying their fourth child. But then again I'm thinking not because if that was the case then why woyld they have gotten divorced in the first place.

Maybe the reason why they fell apart is of the infidelity and even though he pleaded that he'd been true to her and honorwd their vows like somehow it was still just game and that he really didn't want to admit that he'd fucked up and hence why he wrote those letters in the first place. To keep her from leaving him.

If yall recall he did go back and forth with that crockumentary when asked about the paternity of his babies. First he said he and the mother had a relationship and in the next he stated she was a surtogate. Now from that I gathered along with the letter is that MJ did indeed have a relationship but it didn't work out and so he instead cheated during the end of his marriage and knocked up some random bitch and for whatever reason she got canceled, either refused to take care of the child or couldn't and so MJ decided he and his wife would raise the child as their own but then Debbie wasn't trying to hear it and decided to bounce anyway.

So many possibilities. What yall think?
I don’t know.. I think he was very close to someone later in his life. And yes they had child together. I believe this because there is a letter from an insider circulating on the internet. And I believe that letter to be true since it contains details that hardly any fan could know at the time. However, nothing is stated about a ‘fourth child’, but a third child instead (which should be Blanket/Bigi).In the letter, the insider basically states that MJ met this woman after he was done with LMP and Debbie Rowe. And that, yes they had a child together. But of course he cheated on her as well. So they broke up eventually..

8824059A-287F-4983-8F1C-2F6604BE76CB.jpeg

Reactions
238 31 41
Alleybux
Ok some of yall can't read, don't pay attention or just plain old clueless. I've provided my info and so has MJ. I should've known better than to say something that wad thought provoking but I guess I was naibe enough to think I was dealing with a few sane folks. Guess not.

So um mods or whatever yall call yourselves, please do me a huge solid and delete this thread.

It's not fit for those who don't like to think.

Reactions
6,964 502 1,124
Alleybux
Ok some of yall can't read, don't pay attention or just plain old clueless. I've provided my info and so has MJ. I should've known better than to say something that wad thought provoking but I guess I was naibe enough to think I was dealing with a few sane folks. Guess not.

So um mods or whatever yall call yourselves, please do me a huge solid and delete this thread.

It's not fit for those who don't like to think.

You should be reported. You sound so familiar to the other still active font as well as Last To Know etc. Peace, LOL.

Reactions
238 31 41
Alleybux
Context, names instead of a blob of pronouns that muddle whatever the hayle you talmbout and just general proof or whatever the shit you're going on about would have been great because.....mi nuh really hundastan a weh yuh a tawk bout, mi dear!
Please learn how to talk before you address me otherwise kick rocks.

Don't hate on me because I know how to read and comprehend what I'm saying k. Good day.
Right? Like homegirl just conjured up a whole half ass theory about MJ’s dating life. She needs to take her ass to bed. She trippin :cautious:
Firdt off I ain't ya homegirl and second I don't need to conjure up anything. I'm not the one who wrote those letters and I'm not the one to sit up here and convince foolish third graders how to read and comprehend something. I mean damn you do know how to comprehend something right. I guess not or else I wouldn't be having this conversation. As I stated earlier I'm not looking to convert clowns into believers about their situation. All I saod was read the gotdamn letter and see it from a different persoective but I guess that was asking for too much. My bad. Good day.
Thanks for posting this...didn't see this comment, I be opening tabs thinking I'mma get to it and it takes me a while or never.

Anywho, can somebody transcribe this for me.....like I can read it but I'm guessing what a few words are and I wants to get it all.

Anywho, I doubt babes has a whole 4th child out there not being taken care of by him and his legacy and/or family. I don't see him being that guy.

This sounds like a story that he would later turn into a song. I won't get into it till somebody types this out for me to read clearly in it's entirety.
Yeah I saw it that way too but then rereading the letter got me to thinking about why he would mention it in the first pkace and why he would write that letter like that. Someone said MJ's life is a mystery and they weren't lying. It's so much going on and still so much we don't know about him. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it all.

Reactions
25,406 296 106
Alleybux
Wooooooooowwwwwww, that first response you had to my innocent behind comment..... Ma'am....
tenor.gif

Then the second response is a whole 180°.

What in the world?!

Please learn how to talk before you address me otherwise kick rocks.

Don't hate on me because I know how to read and comprehend what I'm saying k. Good day.

Firdt off I ain't ya homegirl and second I don't need to conjure up anything. I'm not the one who wrote those letters and I'm not the one to sit up here and convince foolish third graders how to read and comprehend something. I mean damn you do know how to comprehend something right. I guess not or else I wouldn't be having this conversation. As I stated earlier I'm not looking to convert clowns into believers about their situation. All I saod was read the gotdamn letter and see it from a different persoective but I guess that was asking for too much. My bad. Good day.

Yeah I saw it that way too but then rereading the letter got me to thinking about why he would mention it in the first pkace and why he would write that letter like that. Someone said MJ's life is a mystery and they weren't lying. It's so much going on and still so much we don't know about him. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it all.

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Michelle Obama speaks on Chauvin, B L M, and fear that police could target her daughters
I am sorry but you don’t see the picture. BW are pawns. You can’t lead the community or what’s left of it back to health. They got you exactly...
Father Convicted of Fatally Punching 5 Year Old Son Over Cheesecake
Travis Stackhouse, 30, had been on trial this week for first-degree reckless homicide in the June 2019 death of his son, Sir Amer Stackhouse...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
i'm sorry but she's built like an elderly yt woman.....if I didn't see her head and only her body I would've thought it was Helen Mirren with a...
UPDATE Mother-of-three who's been missing for a month had 'no positive communication' with her husband
CVPD Serves Search Warrant at Home of May ‘Maya' Millete, Chula Vista Mother Missing Since January The Chula Vista Police Department served...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Yall, anytime I see Ceewhy cooking on snap I just remember that font that said her food looks salty without even tasting it. Na only me go make...
China baby if you’re trying to end the world, just say dat!
I hope that thing hits the ocean.:emoji_dart: Wouldn’t that cause tsunamis?
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
Just a reminder that you can also use the link listed below to order the book and donate it to the organization of your choice. Reader to Reader...
What is Kevin Samuels on? Who listens to this dating "advice"?
No. Not his guests. He was asking his subscribers. And it wasn’t a recent video. I thought it was strange to ask people to give you likes and 99...
Black Moms? No. Black Birthing People? Yes
And for the people who think we are making a big deal about this... Remember, slave owners used to advertise black people as 'breeders and bucks'...
You Eating Watermelon With Jerk Chicken?
I like baked chicken and grapefruit together. Along with a glass of orange juice. Don't judge me. I keep the fruit separated.
Top Bottom