I think she’s having a mental episode

Bench Warmer
Reactions
Alleybux
Stress could cause a breakdown. Psychosis USUALLY falls under certain parameters but I'm sure there are outliers. It's so heartbreaking looking at her older posts. She was so...normal, it seems this is taking over her life. This is every waking moment for her now.

Between April 16th and the 19th, a DRASTIC shift happened.
It's so sad. Now she's saying that she's opening up an investigation into her mother's death.

She is spiraling... not sure what if anything her family can do to get her help, if she won't accept it?

Cottagewhore aesthetic
Reactions
139,673 3,388 812
Alleybux
Gangstalking is real, especially by corporations.

I will say that being “targeted” for 2.5 years is extreme. Very extreme. Especially when none of the other 22 black execs have been bothered at all, and Ella no longer works at the company. Every day black people go up against employers for discrimination. Nobody has had gas leaking into their residences yet. Just Ella..

Team Owner
Reactions
27,459 322 61
Alleybux
Gangstalking is real, especially by corporations.
Screenshot_20210513-192222_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210513-192236_Chrome.jpg

This is a really interesting study and mental illness has a foundation in this. I'm not saying...the GOVERNMENT, for example, wouldn't use tactics to wear down a target to speak, to make them paranoid and perhaps give up Intel or something.

But mental illness is the main component here. There is NO denying this. And people playing into her delusions are worrying.

Reactions
1,901 99 6
Alleybux
View attachment 2550672 View attachment 2550673

This is a really interesting study and mental illness has a foundation in this. I'm not saying...the GOVERNMENT, for example, wouldn't use tactics to wear down a target to speak, to make them paranoid and perhaps give up Intel or something.

But mental illness is the main component here. There is NO denying this. And people playing into her delusions are worrying.
Reminds me of Aarona Lopez

Reactions
154 34
Alleybux
Yes, Gangstalking does exist! Just look at the lengths Scientology goes through to harass and stalk former members or anyone who speaks out against their organization. BUT I sincerely doubt this is the case here.
Mobs. Mafia. Special Ops. And Cults (including some organized religious groups and money schemes) are the only orgs that have been known to do it. Not companies who stand to benefit nothing.

These are the types of organizations that do this. We have to learn to follow the money. Organized crime, ops, and cults have to control situations and people in order to make loads of money.

Retail conglomerates just sell products to make money. Some participate in predatory sales, fraud and other accounting plots, but fixations on individuals? FOR WHAT?! Logically, Ella cannot threaten EL’s bag in any way. Claims of racism couldn’t take down a legacy company with a history of it.

Why would a legacy corporation be participate in gang stalking? They have nothing to lose by cutting ties with Ella!!!

A whole faction of their company would have to be involved in this shady crap (putting legally earned money at risk out in the open). This is why white collar crime comes from those orgs. It’s harder to trace and so they’re experts at that, not street and organized crime like gang stalking.

Those people working at white collar jobs have constant contact and freedom to interact with the general public with no initiation phase to be indoctrinated in the organization. Did she get jumped into the organization or join an internal cult as she got promotions? That’s what would need to happen to silence & manipulate an entire organization (or group within one) about gang stalking.

Just don’t make sense in this situation and she’s not that special for mafia, mob, or special ops to be after her. Estée Lauder isn’t a cult. So, the next logical explanation is that she’s just a bit off and needs professional help.

Cottagewhore aesthetic
Reactions
139,673 3,388 812
Alleybux
Mobs. Mafia. Special Ops. And Cults (including some organized religious groups and money schemes) are the only orgs that have been known to do it. Not companies who stand to benefit nothing.

These are the types of organizations that do this. We have to learn to follow the money. Organized crime, ops, and cults have to control situations and people in order to make loads of money.

Retail conglomerates just sell products to make money. Some participate in predatory sales, fraud and other accounting plots, but fixations on individuals? FOR WHAT?! Logically, Ella cannot threaten EL’s bag in any way. Claims of racism couldn’t take down a legacy company with a history of it.

Why would a legacy corporation be participate in gang stalking? They have nothing to lose by cutting ties with Ella!!!

A whole faction of their company would have to be involved in this shady crap (putting legally earned money at risk out in the open). This is why white collar crime comes from those orgs. It’s harder to trace and so they’re experts at that, not street and organized crime like gang stalking.

Those people working at white collar jobs have constant contact and freedom to interact with the general public with no initiation phase to be indoctrinated in the organization. Did she get jumped into the organization or join an internal cult as she got promotions? That’s what would need to happen to silence & manipulate an entire organization (or group within one) about gang stalking.

Just don’t make sense in this situation and she’s not that special for mafia, mob, or special ops to be after her. Estée Lauder isn’t a cult. So, the next logical explanation is that she’s just a bit off and needs professional help.

Exactly. She didn’t even violate her contract , release proprietary information to the competition, or something to really fumble the EL bag. And if she did, they have a whole global legal team to SUE her.

Starter
Reactions
2,802 59 12
Alleybux
It doesn't help that she's getting comments reinforcing her delusions. It's also disgusting that some people were tagging the shaderoom instead of tagging Bellevue or therapists in her state.

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Billie Eilish steps out with her boyfriend Matthew Tyler Vorce for a trip to Disneyland
She said she's the type to seduce our fathers so the age difference makes sense.
Pretty Ricky wants their flowers and respect.
Lmao Huh?? Whet?? Flowers?! Respect!? For what? Da hell why?? Maaaaaaan!!! PR looked like the WUZZLES. For the most, they were utter garbage...
Baseball Heauxs of LSA
I’m still sweating Aaron Judge- especially now that he got his teeth fixed. And Keone Kela is cute but his definitely a hot head
This is the kitchen and bathroom of a $1550 apartment in brooklyn
Outdated I get but that bathroom is filthy! My NYC babies…y’all are putting up with these conditions AND it gets cold AF and snows too?! Hell...
Ready To Love Season 4-Houston(again)
Chile now I done went down a rabbit hole. AJ didn’t even like or respond to her answer. These folks ain’t together
What Are You Currently Binge Watching?
I binged the first season of The Handmaid’s Tale yesterday.... needed a mental health day afterwards. I’m hooked now! I couldn’t get past...
New Apollonia interview tonight
My question is… what exactly does this lady want? What does she expect to materialize from these bold-face lies she’s telling? Is she rebuilding...
why do mixed race people in uk not date each other?
My question every time I see Ruben Loftus-Cheek's fine ass rumored with a stiff faced yt! How do you look fine like this? And be linked to...
Top Bottom