Quantcast

I think this woman needs help

Pryman

Laid Back
Reaction score
Reactions
4,149 1,061 1,276
Alleybux
I also use to work with a girl who sounded a lot like the girl in the video, but she was light-skinned...a perfect honey-tone. I heard she eventually had a nervous breakdown. She may have had one before she started working with us. She was very cute, and looked young for her age. She had Caribbean roots, and often talked about her relatives there. She was from the hood in DC, but very religious. She sounded like she may have grew up in Catholic school. When I told her the Bible was hard to understand, she gave me a copy of "The Living Bible", because it was easier to read. I read it all the way through. I still have that Bible.

Yes she was a good girl, and everybody liked her, but she had a tendency to go off sometimes, like the girl in the video. I remember she was very close to this quiet brown-skinned married Puerto Rican brother who also worked with us, who barely spoke english. We all thought they were doing something, and they probably were. Years after I left, I heard she got close to this other married brother we worked with...God bless his soul. It was out that she was actually involved with him. He was darker than the girl in the video, and his mother was even darker than him. He looked young for his age, and his mother looked too young to be his mother. They looked more like siblings. I heard he use to be a school teacher. He was probably a Sunday school teacher, and that's what probably helped attract her to him. He was a very cool headed brother. But when he had to call it off, I understand that sent her into a nervous breakdown.

I myself, found out she was a little too emotional the hard way, when I once asked her out. That's when she went off on me like the girl in the video...lol. About a half hour later, she sounded like she wanted to change her mind. But by that time, I was saying to myself, "That's okay"...lol. But we still had a good friendly relationship. Somewhere down the line she gave me a copy of the Bible that I mentioned earlier. I remember she went off on me again years later, when during a general conversation about relationships, I told her that people don't really know what they want until it's there. I wasn't talking about her, but I think that's the way she took it. It wasn't like I sounded angry at anybody when I said this to her. I was actually thinking about this short girl who I dated before, who I had no ideal I would kinda fall in love with....some girl who I was hurt by, and she was hurt by me. Back to my co-worker, I guess me asking her out years ago was still in her subconscious. Because like I said, when I talked about people not knowing what they wanted until they have it, she turned even more into the girl in that video on me...lol. She was like, "I know what I want", "Can't nobody tell me I don't know what I want", "Because I know what I want!!!". And she was getting louder and louder. I was trying my best to relate what I was saying to a different scenario, without talking about another woman, but she wasn't backing down. I had to let the conversation go, which I seldom do.

I never shared anything about this on the job, or the fact that I once asked her out in the past, until my last week on the job. That's when I found out she went off before on a few other brothers over nothing as well. She was a nice girl though, however very depressed most of the time. I also found out she was older than me, but I never found out by how many years. I hope she's doing okay today, wherever she is.

Last edited:

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
So has she always been like this? Linking everything, including tragedy to her skin complexion.
Yes,

Rashida Strober got internet fame for attacking Kendrick Lamar’s girlfriend for being light skinned. Thing is, years later she has a light skinned boyfriend she often brags about.

she has also attacked the daughters of Nina Simone and Lauryn Hill for talking about the abuse they received from their mothers. Her issue was that these “Light skinned, privileged daughters” betrayed their “dark skinned mothers.” She went on to defend And make excuses the possible abuse children. She has deleted the video concerning Simone and Hill.

She has a tendency to create lawsuits against people she thinks wronged her

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
And another thing that is wrong with her, is that she doesn't even live by her own convictions: she states that Kobe should have been with a dsw because he was a dam, but in the same space she was talking about her LS boyfriend.

I mean did she get a LS man because she couldn't get a DS man, or are LS men her preference? It's like do as I say and not what I do.
That’s why people call her and Chrissie out a lot, the hypocrisy and double standards. To be honest, I hope she NEVER has a daughter with a light skinned guy. If she has a daughter who’s light, it’s a safe bet that the daughter will be abused. She was already caught being verbally abusive towards her dark skinned daughter

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
Yup. In fact I’ve seen many dark women say verbatim that they love seeing light skinned men with dark skinned women. I’ve seen these same women say light skinned men show them mad love and that they enjoy dating them. The argument is always changing.

Even in a couple of threads about men people found attractive on LSA, you will see lots of mixed men, non black men and light men. Yet these same people will get upset when it’s the other way round.

I personally don’t care who likes who. I have an aunty who is dark and prefers light skinned men. It’s all she’s ever dated. I don’t give a sh!t at all because that is her life and her choice. The difference between her and LSA members and other social media sites is that she owns her truth and does not get pressed about black men preferring lighter skin when she does too. She keeps it real
My issue comes in when people are outright hypocrites, men or women. I've seen Rashida talk about her light skinned boyfriend. And not only that, she's done a little song every now and then about him. Why should she be able to be with light skinned Black men but, I can't be with light skinned Black women.

And it's not just her, that's a common theme on here and on YouTube. This is why people think that many of these individuals are mentally off.

dolly1971

Fair and Balanced
Reaction score
Reactions
57,264 2,848 3,439
Alleybux
LS men are coddled on here because many of them secretly like them and they also do not see them as competition or a threat.

Funny you mention bragging because I’ve seen so many dark skinned women brag about how white men prefer them over light skinned women. I’m dark skinned too and I had no idea there was a competition going on lmao wtf.

And what is even more frustrating is the OUTRAGE over dark skinned women that claim to have never had any issues. Many years back they tried to claim Tika Sumpter was whitewashed because she said she never felt less than because of her skin tone (she said this on Oprah’s dark girls doc). Even kasholl the rapper stated that she doesn’t think her skin tone is what’s holding her back. When kashdoll said his many black women attacked her and told her that she was wrong and that she needs to wake up and realize that the reason she isn’t in Cardi B spot is because she’s not light. What kind of demeaning message is this? How dare a dark skinned woman not feel like a victim 24/7?

On another note, A YouTube called beautybyj many years ago made a video with another YouTuber called breeny Lee on being dark skinned and colorism. These women said although there is nothing wrong with dark skin, there was a limit to how dark someone could be if they wanted to date them. The audacity.
All true. Being dark skinned myself I get what Rashida is saying. I have been told I am "too dark" to be a wife of a very professional person. And I am not going to lie, my love life hasn't been the best, maybe if I were lighter skinned things would have been different or maybe not. Having said that I have also let guys, who I should have given more of a chance, go.

I am also surrounded by very dark skinned women who are married to men, who worship the ground they walk on. Some of them have married non black men, but most have married with the race. So when people like Rashida come along and make it seem all dark skinned women are living this hellish life, where no one wants them I get confused.

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
All true. Being dark skinned myself I get what Rashida is saying. I have been told I am "too dark" to be a wife of a very professional person. And I am not going to lie, my love life hasn't been the best, maybe if I were lighter skinned things would have been different or maybe not. Having said that I have also let guys, who I should have given more of a chance, go.
Don't listen to idiots.

Pretty is pretty and they're always a guy who will find a woman attractive and yes, Black (of all shades) men inside the community too. Honestly, I find Rashida attractive, she's pretty. That being said, I think she's toxic and I do get along with toxic, never did.

I am also surrounded by very dark skinned women who are married to men, who worship the ground they walk on. Some of them have married non black men, but most have married with the race. So when people like Rashida come along and make it seem all dark skinned women are living this hellish life, where no one wants them I get confused.
I think a lot of these YouTubers trauma bond and it isn't healthy. I don't want to say that mental issues are contagious, I'm not an expert. However, it seems that way at times. They get on YouTube and trade traumas like stamps or baseball cards.

dolly1971

Fair and Balanced
Reaction score
Reactions
57,264 2,848 3,439
Alleybux
That’s why people call her and Chrissie out a lot, the hypocrisy and double standards. To be honest, I hope she NEVER has a daughter with a light skinned guy. If she has a daughter who’s light, it’s a safe bet that the daughter will be abused. She was already caught being verbally abusive towards her dark skinned daughter
She has a daughter? I feel sorry for the daughter.

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
She has a daughter? I feel sorry for the daughter.
Yes,

She had a live and she left her computer on. People heard her speaking really mean towards her daughter. She's claiming that she was illegally recorded when in truth, she left her equipment on.

Rashida stays on the internet to rant and rave, what does she think a child is going to do? I get disciplining a child however, I don't recommend using foul language in front of them and I most certainly don't support cursing at them.

dolly1971

Fair and Balanced
Reaction score
Reactions
57,264 2,848 3,439
Alleybux
Yes,

She had a live and she left her computer on. People heard her speaking really mean towards her daughter. She's claiming that she was illegally recorded when in truth, she left her equipment on.

Rashida stays on the internet to rant and rave, what does she think a child is going to do? I get disciplining a child however, I don't recommend using foul language in front of them and I most certainly don't support cursing at them.

She sounds crazy. I think she is mentally off in general.

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
She sounds crazy. I think she is mentally off in general.
Sadly,

People encourage her, I'll be honest to you, I don't like her. I think she's a hypocrite and a hateful woman. That said, she does need to get some help. However, she's dealing with trolls and people who encourage her under the narrative of being pro Black. Truth be told, I don't know what group is worse for her.

She has trolls going at her, that's never good because they antagonize. However, she has that "amen, you stand proud sista" crowd that basically puts a battery in her back to encourage her to continue and not get help.

dolly1971

Fair and Balanced
Reaction score
Reactions
57,264 2,848 3,439
Alleybux
This is a sad video.
I know. I showed it to illustrate that being consumed by what people think of your complexion can drive you literally crazy. And to a certain extent I understand how dsw are continuously made fun or lesser, can frustrate some people.

But to allow it to consume you to this extent in the mist of such tragedy is sad.

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
I know. I showed it to illustrate that being consumed by what people think of your complexion can drive you literally crazy. And to a certain extent I understand how dsw are continuously made fun or lesser, can frustrate some people.

But to allow it to consume you to this extent in the mist of such tragedy is sad.
Very true

Someone died and that's not even a big concern for her.

Rhett

LSA's full-raised well-raised bastid is TransLion
Reaction score
Reactions
89,581 6,203 5,147
Alleybux
That video of her and her child was terrible.

That said, I'm wondering if any of the LSA ds's have seen any of her shows she's doing on tour.

campaign.JPG

THE FIRST OF ITS KIND CREATED BY THE FIRST COLORISM AND DARK SKIN ACTIVIST TO HIT SOCIAL MEDIA AND TV RASHIDA STROBER

HISTORIC CAMPAIGN: The first beauty and self-esteem campaign/movement in the history of the world for
dark skin.

Everyone needs to learn about darkism and how to eradicate it while being entertained and educated at the same time! This is what I do best. Dark skin activism is an artistic brand that I created from scratch that consists of performing plays and writing books about dark skin and darkism. I am the first and only artist, author and actress in history to do this. For years I have toured the country performing and giving darkism talks. My name is Rashida Strober. I'm the world's first and only dark skin activist. I created dark skin activism and have authored more books on dark skin than anyone one in the world. I created the Dark Skin Activist tour to educate people about darkism and how to get rid of it while entertaining them at the same time. I have been producing the tour and shows for years with my own money but I need to raise a lot more money to expand the tour properly. Invest right now by giving to this fundraiser to help me reach the 1 million dollar goal. Donate and Share this fundraiser with everybody you know and thank you.

update.JPG

Fars therapy goes, I still believe her attitude is the way it is because that's how she consciously wants it to be.

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
That video of her and her child was terrible.

That said, I'm wondering if any of the LSA ds's have seen any of her shows she's doing on tour.

View attachment 1859629

THE FIRST OF ITS KIND CREATED BY THE FIRST COLORISM AND DARK SKIN ACTIVIST TO HIT SOCIAL MEDIA AND TV RASHIDA STROBER

HISTORIC CAMPAIGN: The first beauty and self-esteem campaign/movement in the history of the world for
dark skin.

Everyone needs to learn about darkism and how to eradicate it while being entertained and educated at the same time! This is what I do best. Dark skin activism is an artistic brand that I created from scratch that consists of performing plays and writing books about dark skin and darkism. I am the first and only artist, author and actress in history to do this. For years I have toured the country performing and giving darkism talks. My name is Rashida Strober. I'm the world's first and only dark skin activist. I created dark skin activism and have authored more books on dark skin than anyone one in the world. I created the Dark Skin Activist tour to educate people about darkism and how to get rid of it while entertaining them at the same time. I have been producing the tour and shows for years with my own money but I need to raise a lot more money to expand the tour properly. Invest right now by giving to this fundraiser to help me reach the 1 million dollar goal. Donate and Share this fundraiser with everybody you know and thank you.

View attachment 1859632

Fars therapy goes, I still believe her attitude is the way it is because that's how she consciously wants it to be.
Right now, she's trying to get people to team with her against Tommy Sotomayor and other YouTubers. She was supposed to appear in court however, other YouTubers were watching the proceedings. So instead of leaving her webcam up like the judge asked, she left it off. Apparently, she was appearing in court and watching their channel.

Because you must show your face in a court, the judge didn't rule in the case.

petiteprincesse

Yung Naomi
Reaction score
Reactions
52,672 1,583 686
Alleybux
Colorist just like racism has a bad impact on the recipient's psyche.

However you can't let it consume all aspects of your life: be aware of it, yes. Be strategic in your moves, yes. Otherwise you become bitter and negative. This woman is an example of that.

That's unfortunate really because I find her pretty and she looks half her age.

And she is maybe the first colorist advocate but which solution does she give? Is she just complaining about colorist with no end?

Pryman

Laid Back
Reaction score
Reactions
4,149 1,061 1,276
Alleybux
Although she expressed sorrow for any child who loses a parent, she never expressed sorrow for the child who actually lost her life, who was Kobes' teenage daughter. I think she would have mentioned her in this video if she would have been dark-skinned. You can't help from thinking this by the way she sounds. She may have given condolence to her in an earlier video, but that's still no excuse. In fact, since Kobes daughter, who was obviously light-skinned, did perish with him, you'd think this would take Kobe Bryant off the table, as far as anything she has to say about colorism. I'm not saying she has animosity towards Kobe's deceased daughter, but this is how you sound when you keep opening up a can of worms, and don't know when to stop. Did I hear her tell her own daughter she should knock her out? It figures.

Growing up with a dark-skinned sister, and a light-skinned sister who is deceased like Kobe and his daughter, I think Rhashida does absolutely nothing for the Black family, and I feel I have every right to say this. My sister was one of the nicest girls you could meet. She passed the same year Rhashida says she went on this colorism thing, which was started by Oprah. At least my sister doesn't have to hear any of this foolery, after having a rough enough time growing up in the hood. She was very feminine and a little shy, and was good at talking her way out of fights...lol. But when she had no choice but to fight, that other girl got whooped.

Don't we have bigger fish to fry.

Last edited:

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
Although she expressed sorrow for any child who loses a parent, she never expressed sorrow for the child who actually lost her life, who was Kobes' teenage daughter. I think she would have mentioned her in this video if she would have been dark-skinned. You can't help from thinking this by the way she sounds. She may have given condolence to her in an earlier video, but that's still no excuse. In fact, since Kobes daughter, who was obviously light-skinned, did perish with him, you'd think this would take Kobe Bryant off the table, concern anything she has to say about colorism. I'm not saying she has animosity towards Kobe's deceased daughter, but this is how you sound when you keep opening up a can of worms, and don't know when to stop. Did I hear her tell her daughter she should knock her out? It figures.
Yeah

She took down a video where she attacked the daughters of Lauryn Hill and Nina Simone. She was mad at them for talking about the abuse they reveived from their mothers. She said that they were ungrateful and it was a betrayal. She continued to bring up the fact that the mothers were dark skinned and the daughters were light skinned.

Growing up with a dark-skinned sister, and a light-skinned sister who is deceased like Kobes daughter, I think Rhashida does absolutely nothing for the Black family, and I feel I have every right to say this. My sister was one of the nicest girls you could meet. She passed the same year Rhashida says she went on this colorism thing, which was started by Oprah. At least my sister doesn't have to hear any of this foolery, after having a rough enough time growing up in the hood. She was very feminte and a little shy, and was good at talking her way out of fights...lol. But if she had no choice but to fight one of those girls, then you didn't want to be that other girl.
Crazy thing is, she has a light skinned boyfriend. In fact she will always mention that he's light skinned whenever the topic of significant others come up. She'll even sing about him.

Thing is, the people in that sector continually let her get away with that nonsense because she talks a good "pro Black" game. They let her rant and rave and the basically ignore her mental issues.

sammyvine

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,615 5,049 9,105
Alleybux
I watched the full video because I wanted to hear what she had to say.

She started it off by *taking pop shots at Chrisse*, continuing to take/repeat them during her video.

Then she went Black Love on Kobe's about how he's a dsBM and he should have married a dsBW, and that it hurt her badly that he didn't. She said she's entitled to feel that way and nobody can silence her and bully her into shutting up about it because he is her brotha, she loves her brotha(s) so she can feel and talk this way if she wants. She mentioned she wants to start a no bullying and no silencing movement under the name of Darkism to shut down anyone who tries tell dsBW to chill when they grab that bullhorn and then log onto social media ready to tell the www how they really feel and toward whom.
5AiU.gif

Then she went vulnerable saying she is hurt by Kobe's choice, saying in order to feel and be hurt by a man you have to first love him and because she loves him and she loves dsBM, this is why she hurts over who they fµck, date and marry.

Going for the gusto since she was right on the doorstep of it, she then went pick me continuing with dsBW are very loyal to the dsBM, that they love him through the bad, the worse, and through the impossible, never giving up on him so she is the one he needs to be marrying.

She wrapped the video up saying she hates being a dsBW, that she literally feels like she is living in hell because of how she believes other people feel about her dark skin-ness.

That said, I never agree with posts that say she and the likes of her need help because I believe they are fine with themselves the way they are and don't want any help.
She needs help
you can’t force people to marry and date who you want them to.

Why does Kobe have to marry a dsbw? He has never said anything negative publicly about black women so what’s the problem? there is no law that a black man or black woman has to date a black person.

808sss

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
89,092 6,545 852
Alleybux
@raunchbunny 100% agree.

I was encouraged to date darkskinned men then disparaged when I did.

I’ve noticed some darkskinned women feel entitled to be in your business when you’re dating their counterparts.

Once I stopped dealing with darkskinned men they didn’t feel like they could approach me anymore.

Me and my sisters were teased by the fatherless for having light parents growing up and I noticed so many patterns when it comes to these things.

LS men divest from the black community from a VERY young age and I wholeheartedly see why now.

dolly1971

Fair and Balanced
Reaction score
Reactions
57,264 2,848 3,439
Alleybux
She needs help
you can’t force people to marry and date who you want them to.

Why does Kobe have to marry a dsbw? He has never said anything negative publicly about black women so what’s the problem? there is no law that a black man or black woman has to date a black person.
Exactly. She herself states her boyfriend is LS, so why did she expect Kobe to marry a dsw?

Instead of Rashida and Chrissy going on about how badly dsw are treated by black men, why can't they keep it simple and just say black women should date non black men. I mean Chrissy has basically stated that.

It would probably mean creating more biracial women, which these women are against, but why not accept that is probably the way the world is going, instead of fighting against it.

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
Exactly. She herself states her boyfriend is LS, so why does she expect Kobe to marry a dsw?
I'd say it was entitlement, pure entitlement. That and a healthy dose of double standards. People like that will always give a reasoning behind it however, the really seem silly.

Instead of Rashida and Chrissy going on about how badly dsw are treated by black men, why can't they keep it simple and just say black women should date non black men. I mean Chrissy has basically stated that.
Simple doesn't bring in a good sized YouTube check.

YungCleopatraa

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
17,511 20 14
Alleybux
I feel for her and anyone who has suffered the effects of colorism . It definitely takes a negative toll on your body and I’ve witnessed people mistreated simply for being Dark Skinned and afternoon awhile that paranoia makes you feel like your complexion defines you instead of who you really are . I hope she finds healing and sees the beauty within herself because society is cruel .

Big Nino

Somewhere singing a kenny loggins song off key
Reaction score
Reactions
54,344 2,862 2,707
Alleybux
I think there is a valid discussion to be have as to why so many famous, high, profile black men tend to go for light skinned women or non black women. However, this woman allows it to frustrate her, and that's where I think she loses all sense of prospective.

A man and his daughter along with other people have died tragically and you are more concerned that his wife is non black, to me that is messed up. And I know we have some fonts on LSA like that. There are some fonts that are still bitter 20 years on that Kobe married Vanessa.

why do y’all care about celebrities so much?? Entertainers make up a small percentage of black men why act like they represent all black men. You gotta stop listening to bitter people teaching you to hate yourself. There are plenty of black men that date dark skin women. There are also plenty of black women that date light skin men or men of different races and they aren’t judged and accused or being colorist it’s a double standard. I don’t respect anyone who push their insecurities onto everyone and everything...using a tragic moment like this to talk about colorism is disgusting and shows lack of empathy.

Last edited:

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
Look at this nonsense, this is an example of her mental issues. She expects her son to marry a dark skinned women, while bragging about her light skinned boyfriend. This is another example of the mental issues I'm talking about.

What happens if he were to bring a Black woman home that he loved however, she was light skinned. We already know she subscribes to the "featurism" nonsense, so even if he does bring a dark skinned girl home, she'd might take issue.

I really believe that she'd disown her own son if he brings home a woman that she didn't like.

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgxM6eDphCapN8GZAiZ4AaABCQ

Soriahna

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,639 766 308
Alleybux
Colorism does lead to mental illness. Look at what the bleaching creams are doing to us. We're still treating dark skin women as mules who can carry a heavy load and lighter skin women as dainty and fair.

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
Colorism does lead to mental illness. Look at what the bleaching creams are doing to us. We're still treating dark skin women as mules who can carry a heavy load and lighter skin women as dainty and fair.
Then maybe her fans should encourage her to seek help instead of patting her on the back and applauding. Maybe they should talk to her about her issue instead of saying, "You tell them sis." Her supporters aren't doing anything to help her. They're just watching her and putting a battery in her back because she's "getting someone told."

Has it helped her?

Soriahna

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,639 766 308
Alleybux
Then maybe her fans should encourage her to seek help instead of patting her on the back and applauding. Maybe they should talk to her about her issue instead of saying, "You tell them sis." Her supporters aren't doing anything to help her. They're just watching her and putting a battery in her back because she's "getting someone told."

Has it helped her?
I agree with you. Every iota of our issues as a people does not need to be broadcasted. Some people are looking for ammo and we're giving it to them.

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
I agree with you. Every iota of our issues as a people does not need to be broadcasted. Some people are looking for ammo and we're giving it to them.
Thanks and I agree with you

People have allowed her to continue and rant and rave. They used her issues to further their movement and it isn't right. We can look at her and tell she has issues. She's not the only one, there are more and they've been allowed to do this for years, it has to stop.

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
Update:

It would appear that Rashida Strober took down her YouTube page. More than likely, she's slowly taking down videos. Perhaps, she's backing away so she can get some type of help. This wasn't good for her and mentally damaging.

I had my opinions about her in the past however, I hope she gets better if this is legit.

Blessence

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,287 1,880 1,207
Alleybux
Her youtube channel was hacked for 5 months but now she got it back and she's been uploading regularly.

Rashida always plays both sides of the fence, one minute she is uploading videos or making comments on facebook about how she's so ugly with a big nose and darkskin---then she'll flip the script and talk about how men try to holler at her because she's a vegan with beautiful chocolate skin. She needs to pick a side--are men always calling you ugly or are they chasing after you because you look good. You can't have it both ways

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
Her youtube channel was hacked for 5 months but now she got it back and she's been uploading regularly.

Rashida always plays both sides of the fence, one minute she is uploading videos or making comments on facebook about how she's so ugly with a big nose and darkskin---then she'll flip the script and talk about how men try to holler at her because she's a vegan with beautiful chocolate skin. She needs to pick a side--are men always calling you ugly or are they chasing after you because you look good. You can't have it both ways
This is why I don’t understand why she has a following. Sure she has trolls. However, she has legit supporters too. Can’t they see all of her issues?

And yes, she speaks from both sides of her neck, especially as of late. She ignores the other men she says want to be with her in order to point out the one dude who ignores her. She’s especially boastful when she thinks a light skinned Black guy is flirting with her. Isn’t that colorism...oh excused me, darkism? Once again, speaking from both sides of her neck.

SupremeVixen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,401 5,929 2,757
Alleybux
What I don't get though, is which one is it? As someone whose lighter toned, the color pairings are shifty in the black community. Many talk about ds men not being with ds women all the time but I rarely see anyone complain about ls men only dating ds women.

The same way that black love is okay for certain skin tones but if two ls people are together then they automatically look like siblings to people.

Growing up, as a girl on the lighter side, I noticed a push for me to only be attracted to darker skinned men by my other relatives in the family.

There's no coincidence that the lighter person or darker person specifically looks for something the opposite of them. I feel like the odd one out cause I'm not like that at all.
Thank you. It’s crazy how people will think you are crazy for feeling the way you feel. I agree with you 100%. I personally am not attracted to ls men because yep, they’d look like a sibling. I am a ls who always feels left out to the leaving out gods.

dolly1971

Fair and Balanced
Reaction score
Reactions
57,264 2,848 3,439
Alleybux

She sounds like one or two fonts on LSA.

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
She sounds like one or two fonts on LSA.
Sad but true,

She did a video from her boyfriend's place and of course, she had to mentioned he was light skinned. After which, she did a video against colorism. Doesn't she get that she's speaking out of both sides of her neck? How is she going to talk against this yet, celebrate her boyfriend's light skin?

God forbid her son brings a light skinned woman home to see her.

dolly1971

Fair and Balanced
Reaction score
Reactions
57,264 2,848 3,439
Alleybux
Sad but true,

She did a video from her boyfriend's place and of course, she had to mentioned he was light skinned. After which, she did a video against colorism. Doesn't she get that she's speaking out of both sides of her neck? How is she going to talk against this yet, celebrate her boyfriend's light skin?

God forbid her son brings a light skinned woman home to see her.
I know. I actually started this thread last year, because I was quite disturbed by her state of mind. The fact that what bothered her the most during such a tragedy was that Kobe didn't marry a DSW told me her mental health issues. But as I said there are similar fonts on this forum.

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
I know. I actually started this thread last year, because I was quite disturbed by her state of mind. The fact that what bothered her the most during such a tragedy was that Kobe didn't marry a DSW told me her mental health issues. But as I said there are similar fonts on this forum.
Oh yeah, Kobe's death brought out a lot of angry, bitter and venomous individuals.

We come across them and we see and understand this. Sadly, the fonts, Rashida and others are encouraged by followers, fans and supporters. And if it's not skin tone, it's something else. Duckie Thot is a dark skinned beautiful Black women however, people take issue with her. And yeah, I've heard Rashida and Chrissie do that as well.