Quantcast

I Think White Liberals Created Critical Race Theory As A Psy Op

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,485 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
They didn't need critical race theory to make black people think we need them, look at LSA, you have tons of black people on here who reject CRT but laugh and scoff at the idea of black people (male and female) being able to govern ourselves. A lot of these same people get upset at news of black African and Caribbean nations and African individuals having successes and show disdain for Black Americans who take part in that and try to fearmonger black people out of it while not trying to fearmonger black people from working at white companies and moving to white nations.

Hell, black people don't even support black presidential candidates, we didn't really support Jesse Jackson (I mean, the dude is a tool but still), Tyson and we didn't support Obama until white people told us it was okay to.

Black people like having some small amount of power on a small local scale, but scoff at the idea of black people really having power
Black people supported Jesse Jackson. He lost in the primaries to Michael Dukakis.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,485 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
OP I get what you're saying. Politics is complete BS. Dems know black people have a knee jerk reaction to racism and hold it over our heads. They do it with Hispanics sometimes, but not as much because the Hispanic vote is kinda split. If black people stopped relying on Democrats to get sh!t done for us and got together and voted independently, there would be big changes for us. This is why Asians got their hate bill passed. When have you ever seen a Dem or a Republican pander Asian votes?
What Independent candidate has ever won the White House? There have only been a handful of Independent candidates that have won the US Senate.

Seems like this thread is overrun with people covertly doing the dirty work of the GOP

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,485 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
Y'all are laughing at the OP but it's SO MUCH TRUTH to what she's saying, and no I'm not a Republican orca Democrat, I've never affiliated myself with a political party because I actually think for myself. Dems tell y'all what to do and y'all do it. Like I said, I've never seen anybody from ANY political party pander Asian votes. Yet the Asian anti hate bill was still passed before black people even got a Bill. Why? I had a coworker ask Asians why they don't get involved in American politics. They said for fµck!ng what lol they don't need to until a situation arises where they have to make sh!t work for THEM. They lobbied and rallied HEAVILY for that bill. Politics is a scam. If anything only the local elections matter most.
"Because I actually think for myself".....so shaming people and putting yourself on a pedestal for "not affiliating" with a political party is indicative of WHAT exactly? So you propping up this one Asian co-worker who doesn't vote to boast about what exactly? No Asian in this country has ever DIED for the right to vote and it takes some nerve comparing ADOS to Asians when that is NOT a fair comparison at all.

Putting down ADOS and propping up Asians is racist and tone deaf AF!!!

YesIndeed21

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,326 2,779 2,141
Alleybux
"Because I actually think for myself".....so shaming people and putting yourself on a pedestal for "not affiliating" with a political party is indicative of WHAT exactly? So you propping up this one Asian co-worker who doesn't vote to boast about what exactly? No Asian in this country has ever DIED for the right to vote and it takes some nerve comparing ADOS to Asians when that is NOT a fair comparison at all.

Putting down ADOS and propping up Asians is racist and tone deaf AF!!!
Sure lol

Curtprice75

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,803 262 190
Alleybux
No, @SeventeenDayze is right. Asians and other immigrants that aren't "British Isles" descendants are used a diversity tactic to distract from the systemic oppression against Pre Civil War Black Americans.

I don't "support" any political party myself so I'm with you when it comes to how neither party really means us any good. But that should make us fight harder and advocate for our empowerment more.

The best of CRT centers our history as American history(as it should) and why America should teach the true history, it's whole history so that it can be the country that portray itself to be.

I'm tired of this Liberal vs Conservative battleground. It's all about the empowerment of this community and it seems like we'll negate whatever will help facilitate that if it doesn't jive with our personal ideals rather seeing the whole picture of how it will empower all of us.

YesIndeed21

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,326 2,779 2,141
Alleybux
No, @SeventeenDayze is right. Asians and other immigrants that aren't "British Isles" descendants are used a diversity tactic to distract from the systemic oppression against Pre Civil War Black Americans.

I don't "support" any political party myself so I'm with you when it comes to how neither party really means us any good. But that should make us fight harder and advocate for our empowerment more.

The best of CRT centers our history as American history(as it should) and why America should teach the true history, it's whole history so that it can be the country that portray itself to be.

I'm tired of this Liberal vs Conservative battleground. It's all about the empowerment of this community and it seems like we'll negate whatever will help facilitate that if it doesn't jive with our personal ideals rather seeing the whole picture of how it will empower all of us.
Agreed

CapoModa

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,068 89 43
Alleybux
White liberals read mediocre books like Kindi’s and eat that sh!t up. I’m confident that this will have no impact on the black community’s socioeconomic means.
this line of thinking is already destroying the self esteem of young black women. To the point were some of them want us to admit that we’re “politically ugly.” Lmao just a damn shame really

Last edited:

frontstreet

Space Time Traveller
Reaction score
Reactions
11,268 371 188
Alleybux
Comments from the twilight zone ITT. Smells like infiltration; or ignorance. Not 100% sure which is worse tbh.

Layani

I dont care, do you?
Reaction score
Reactions
116,024 5,186 2,852
Alleybux
Comments from the twilight zone ITT. Smells like infiltration; or ignorance. Not 100% sure which is worse tbh.

Yes because any black person who doesn't agree with the majority is white. There are other fonts here who agree with me and have made threads on this topic. LSA likes to attack and question someone's "blackness" when they don't share the opinion you want them to.

Reaction score
Reactions
12,033 1,233 1,435
Alleybux
I wouldn't compare ADOS to Miami Cubans for several reasons. Back when Fidel Castro and Che Guevara kicked Bautista out of Cuba, all of those rich and "white" Cubans got handouts from the US government to relocate to Miami. They had the Peter Pan program for "white" Cuban kids that were cared for by the still dominant WASP population. Eventually, the adults were reunited with the kids and they started to increase in population while WASPs move further up the coast to Ft. Lauderdale and further up and the reason for this is explained below.

This continued for a few more decades and then cocaine came on the scene and those same Miami Cubans in tandem with the Colombians raked in billions annually of dollars from the drug trade while also turning Miami into "murder capital" of America in the 1980s. The reason that Miami went from a sleepy town to a major city is because of the money made from the drug trade. That's how those Cubans were able to take over Miami. They were concentrated in one particular geographic area and made tons of money due to illicit activities.

Comparing ADOS to Miami Cubans is highly problematic for many more reasons but you can Google that I suppose.
Lawd I said nothing about the drugs. I'm well aware of their history. I'm talking about how they stick together. Every ethnicity has drug dealers but that doesn't mean the community thrives or they stick together. For example black drug dealers/gangs kill, steal, and terrorize their communities.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,485 6,141 6,096
Alleybux

Thank you. I know Democrats aren't saints but we are not that far removed from the time when black folks were being killed for the right to vote and I'll be damned for someone to come on a black website making disparaging comments about black voters and propping up some random Asian whose people never died or marched for that right!

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,485 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
Lawd I said nothing about the drugs. I'm well aware of their history. I'm talking about how they stick together. Every ethnicity has drug dealers but that doesn't mean the community thrives or they stick together. For example black drug dealers/gangs kill, steal, and terrorize their communities.
So you completely missed the point and ignore the criminal activity of Cubans while simultaneously overlooking when ADOS stick together to say "but the black drug dealers"

Ridiculous

frontstreet

Space Time Traveller
Reaction score
Reactions
11,268 371 188
Alleybux
Yes because any black person who doesn't agree with the majority is white. There are other fonts here who agree with me and have made threads on this topic. LSA likes to attack and question someone's "blackness" when they don't share the opinion you want them to.
I didn't @ you. But since you hollered, I said the twilight zone commenters ITT appear to be infiltration or ignorance. So, you're not yt? That narrows it down.

spoiledwater

Proud Elder Millennial
Reaction score
Reactions
539,758 16,181 6,463
Alleybux
This is ridiculous. What do you mean black people can "create our own reality"?

The whole point about teaching CRT is to talk about SYSTEMIC racism. I was just watching Don Lemon's show earlier and they had a black farmer on there talking about the decades long struggles of black farmers compared to white farmers. He said that white farmers since the 90s have receive 99 percent of funds from the federal government to assist them. Just this week the head of the USDA admitted that there have been several decades of discrimination against farmers when it comes to programs that are sponsored by the USDA with assistance going to white farmers. There is talk of the government encouraging the banks to forgive the debt of the black farmers and that the government will pay for it. The banks have responded by saying they're not sure they want to do it because it would cause them to lose money! WTF On top of that, white farmers have now filed a lawsuit saying that it's not fair that the black farmers are being considered for something that they wouldn't get "because they are white".

Child just because you think you can create a parallel universe on social media that makes you think you can live in a colorblind utopia, I strongly suggest you read up on history and not make such curt and disparaging comments about this being the "first generation to do what they want" because it is simply NOT TRUE and there are STILL challenges. You don't have to choose between acknowledging ADOS greatness or systemic racism. THEY BOTH EXIST!!!!!!

The comments in this thread are alarming. The alt-right is here...
Just because someone dares question woke black academic dogma doesn't mean they are alt right.

Being overly educated in race theories alone without considering economics has actually damaged a lot of progress for black people.

We need real black scientists, doctors, nurses, techs, plumbers, mechanics, lawyers, engineers, teachers, business owners leading the way.....who are grounded in reality.

And not a bunch of race-focused social scientists people using gatekeeping jargon, and writing up theories for less than $20 bucks an hour and not leading to any changes in the real world.

If you can't get even get tenure at the University you are doing such "important work" at, how are these people going to get systematic change? They won't.

It's a racket that serves the few and is actually starting to hurt/derail young black people's career opportunities. No corporation wants to hire racial warriors in the real world. They just use them and discard them when needed.

The best way to actually get "justice" is to get a career that will pay you well, and then use that money/network toward your future causes. Not the other way around.

Some people are hell-bent on living backwards in society, but still get upset when they don't get the results they expect from it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
1,607 56 71
Alleybux
Wow...the people with agendas who come up with conspiracies about "dem evil liberals" are really the participants of a psy-ops. Sad part is that they're slow and don't even know it. :ROFLMAO:

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,485 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
Just because someone dares question woke black academic dogma doesn't mean they are alt right.

Being overly educated in race theories alone without considering economics has actually damaged a lot of progress for black people.

We need real black scientists, doctors, nurses, techs, plumbers, mechanics, lawyers, engineers, teachers, business owners leading the way.....who are grounded in reality.

And not a bunch of race-focused social scientists people using gatekeeping jargon, and writing up theories for less than $20 bucks an hour and not leading to any changes in the real world.

If you can't get even get tenure at the University you are doing such "important work" at, how are these people going to get systematic change? They won't.

It's a racket that serves the few and is actually starting to hurt/derail young black people's career opportunities. No corporation wants to hire racial warriors in the real world. They just use them and discard them when needed.

The best way to actually get "justice" is to get a career that will pay you well, and then use that money/network toward your future causes. Not the other way around.

Some people are hell-bent on living backwards in society, but still get upset when they don't get the results they expect from it.
"Woke black academic dogma" bothers you more than systemic white supremacy??? Sounds like a soundbite from Fox News.

And what exactly are you getting at by naming all those different professions and saying people who are grounded in reality? What reality are YOU living in??

And since when does all the heavy lifting for social change fall on the laps of adjunct faculty who are trying to get tenure? I think that's really fµcked up and condescending what you said about adjuncts. Most people in academia are passionate about their work. Do you shame and discredit those who are in physics, history, theater? Why such vitriol for these folks?

What world are you living in where you think black people's troubles in this country will be solved with just having a higher paycheck? Don't you remember what happened to Henry Louis Gates?? What about the black people in Tulsa who were thriving and making money and had their entire neighborhood burned down?

If and SINCE systemic racism exists, how exactly do you think black people are supposed to "attain wealth and then change the system" if companies aren't held accountable for racist practices?

It's disturbing how many comments I'm seeing in this thread that are basically absolving whites for white supremacy and placing blame squarely in the lap of black people who do NOT control these institutions in the first place!!!!!

violette1984

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,394 2,680 490
Alleybux
I dunno about created, but something doesn't sit right with me, with black students being taught they are inherently "lower on the totem" pole than whites and others by default.

What happened to we can become anything if you put your mind to it?

This is the first generation of black people that can literally do anything, and become whatever we want...but psychologically are getting held back by these "theories" and "woke politics".

As soon as the "privilege" conversation started, that felt like a psych OP, to get people stuck in their "places" and never reaching for better, despite the ability to be anonymous online.

There is so much power in being able to be in digital spaces, where there are less restrictions around race/gender, and I believe there is a reason that social issues/racial politics are being pushed so hard right now....

Because we have the ability more than ever to self educate, and create your own reality...but people are instead being told to focus on limitations and not how much our ability to succeed has been expanded.

I think parts of CRT have been taken over by yt people who make big consulting money preaching about racism to businesses who aren't really going to change. If you don't know yt people are using all these anti-racism info dumps to build their resumes. You have the same clowns who harass everyone acting like they not only get a pass to the cookout, but they get to set the menu and the playlist.

violette1984

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,394 2,680 490
Alleybux
The scholarship was started by law professors. Professor Derrick Bell was a tenured professor at Harvard Law. It's a historic fact. Nothing more.
He could have been a tenured law professor at any ABA Approved Law School in the nation. Stating his university helps people look him up so that they can educate themselves.

ETA: @spoiledwater: You indicated that you are Skeptical about the facts.
Do you have alternative information to add or are you just confused and misinformed?
I'm familiar with Derrick Bell. I think the concepts behind CRT are solid. I have a problem with how it's used. Folks act like everybody that's not white has a similar experience. That BIPOC stuff is for the birds. It also has yt people acting like they can opt out of whiteness like it's as easy as clicking their heels together. I've seen multiple academics claiming to denounce their history and do not a damn thing more. Maybe write a book. It's the same with Intersectionalism which comes from a good place, but it gets used to flatten issues of sexuality and gender expression with race.