Quantcast

I wanna start a secret society

LemonLimeSoda

Dollar General Brand
Reaction score
Reactions
55,865 4,185 701
Alleybux
So, I tried out the Rotary club a few years ago.
It was horrible.
I wanna change things, not just hand out Spanish-English dictionaries and eat Country Club food.
I wanna be in thinktanks or idea baskets and find solutions.

Look Ive been watching Cat Rescue cams for years, the entire rescue and the watchers are a community/ They go above and beyond to help injured cats, spending obcene amounts of money to help a cat with orthopedic issues. Find them housing and socialize them.

Why cant we do that for HUMANS?

Im not making any sense but Im posting this anyway

forbiddenbarn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,558 1,981 698
Alleybux
It was horrible.
I wanna change things, not just hand out Spanish-English dictionaries and eat Country Club food.

Look Ive been watching Cat Rescue cams for years, the entire rescue and the watchers are a community/ They go above and beyond to help injured cats, spending obcene amounts of money to help a cat with orthopedic issues. Find them housing and socialize them.

Quoting for when the weed wears off :LOL:

Reaction score
Reactions
38,149 3,434 1,563
Alleybux
56183d10f0a1d7d5818fb9cb729177b7.jpg

Social Meds

We're all made up of Stardust
Reaction score
Reactions
141,192 2,794 736
Alleybux
HAHA! OH fµck OFF! LOL

I have my period and I cant get stoned on day 3-4 of my period. So I have 4 capsules in me but nothings happned.

But Im serious about the post though
Have you ever seen the documentary Superheroes? There are real superhero vigilante groups all over the US. Theres even a group of them here in NYC. I thought it was dope AF. Is that something that's up your alley? What I loved is that these are real people that actually want to help society. I was fascinated. Here's the trailer.

LemonLimeSoda

Dollar General Brand
Reaction score
Reactions
55,865 4,185 701
Alleybux
Have you ever seen the documentary Superheroes? There are real superhero vigilante groups all over the US. Theres even a group of them here in NYC. I thought it was dope AF. Is that something that's up your alley? What I loved is that these are real people that actually want to help society. I was fascinated. Here's the trailer.

Hahahaha I dont wanna get shot or beat up and chased by kids!

Social Meds

We're all made up of Stardust
Reaction score
Reactions
141,192 2,794 736
Alleybux
Hahahaha I dont wanna get shot or beat up and chased by kids!
I hope you dont think I was being facetious. When you said rescue cats but on a human scale this came to my mind right away. You never know who might be into it. Good luck with finding your niche!

GreenEyedDevil

Hairy Lesbian
Reaction score
Reactions
266,415 12,265 4,623
Alleybux
It was horrible.

It’s called being a social worker. Get your Masters in social work. You don’t have to have a whole underground justice league to help people with foot problems find housing and other resources, the fµck.

LemonLimeSoda

Dollar General Brand
Reaction score
Reactions
55,865 4,185 701
Alleybux
I'll join if you got the henny on deck

Like what about a cult or religion? That only runs on common sense, science and stuff like that...
Racism and bigotry would be banned.
Homelessness, criminality and poverty would be treated with love rehabilitation, money, and working on behaviors that impede progress in life.
Planning on getting married or having kids? You will be required to take premarriage classes or parenting classes to ensure success.
Narcissists will be shunned from the community.

I cant think of anything else RN as Im suddenly getting sad

Mika Yoy

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
213 2
Alleybux
Like what about a cult or religion? That only runs on common sense, science and stuff like that...
Racism and bigotry would be banned.
Homelessness, criminality and poverty would be treated with love rehabilitation, money, and working on behaviors that impede progress in life.
Planning on getting married or having kids? You will be required to take premarriage classes or parenting classes to ensure success.
Narcissists will be shunned from the community.

I cant think of anything else RN as Im suddenly getting sad

i love the idea of something like this!!! i’ve been looking into communes and how they live, sick of this society/rat race...