Quantcast

I work in public health as an immunizer AMA

Agape2025

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,953 726 403
Alleybux
There's LOTS of tweets of people getting the COVID 19 shot and women having miscarriages and people dying within 2-3 days right after.

NOBODY is playing wit you bout this. I'm telling you that there's a lot of people who ain't fµck!ng with that sh!t and there's not amount of bullying that can be done to change it. You CAN'T force people to take something against their will just because YOU SAY SO.

This isn't NAZI GERMANY.
Cancer is not an ingredient in hand sanitizer either , but now they are telling us that some of sanitizers we picked up may have carcinogens in them. It is ridiculous

kettleballs

On Ye's workout plan, never an Ozempic bobblehead
Reaction score
Reactions
208,807 22,143 18,670
Alleybux
Cancer is not an ingredient in hand sanitizer either , but now they are telling us that some of sanitizers we picked up may have carcinogens in them. It is ridiculous

They put BENZENE in the OFF BRAND hand sanitizers when Purell got wiped out.

Benzene is a very toxic and CANCEROUS agent and this is another reason why I do NOT put my hands in the generic hand sanitizer at most of these stores. They won't tell yall this but hey......it's happening. And yes, there are more people on twitter talmbout that sh!t too.

But whatever, yall ain't gon listen cause I'm just a font who don't know sh!t.......yall right, yall right *snickers*

Agape2025

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,953 726 403
Alleybux
How did that weird psycho get in this thread?? Usually I see them hanging out on conspiracy alley.

Anyway, thank you for all your replies OP, do we get a choice in which one we get? Like can I specifically ask for the Pfizer one? Or will the pharmacy/clinic choose for me? Also, is one for older folks (moderna) and Pfizer for younger people?
We are not all crazy. Creating a vaccine is a long process. Takes many years. The ones they are giving out to people are made quickly. Unfortunately, we do not know if months or years down the line if these quickly made vaccines will cause people issues or not . Now , I am not upset with OP for her job , if it truly helps people in the long haul that would be great. Only time will tell I guess

GoofballJamal

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,153 2,818 2,158
Alleybux
People look at me when I say this. We still don't know the side effects and from reading people's personal stories, most have had family members experience horrible side effects.
Why are you saying that we don't know the side effects?

1617163927162.png

Also, 7 of my family members, including myself have received J&J, Moderna, or Pfizer. None of us have felt more than a sore arm and bit of fatigue. Outside of my family, I don't know of anyone who ended up ill or in the hospital because of the vaccine. People are tolerating it just fine, and more data is coming out about how the vaccine continue to protect people from getting severe COVID.

52 milllion Americans have had the full COVID vaccine. If people were getting moderately or severely ill from it, it would be breaking news.

GoofballJamal

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,153 2,818 2,158
Alleybux
We are not all crazy. Creating a vaccine is a long process. Takes many years. The ones they are giving out to people are made quickly. Unfortunately, we do not know if months or years down the line if these quickly made vaccines will cause people issues or not . Now , I am not upset with OP for her job , if it truly helps people in the long haul that would be great. Only time will tell I guess

Creating a vaccine is only a long process because funding tends to be an issue. The COVID vaccines were created quickly because billions of dollars were given to companies to make this happen in record time.

Also, scientists are familiar with coronaviruses and based their research off of information gained from the SARS and MERS outbreaks.

We're in the 2020s. Scientific advancements should be happening quickly.

Agape2025

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,953 726 403
Alleybux

View attachment 2434452

Also, 7 of my family members, including myself have received J&J, Moderna, or Pfizer. None of us have felt more than a sore arm and bit of fatigue. Outside of my family, I don't know of anyone who ended up ill or in the hospital because of the vaccine. People are tolerating it just fine, and more data is coming out about how the vaccine continue to protect people from getting severe COVID.

52 milllion Americans have had the full COVID vaccine. If people were getting moderately or severely ill from it, it would be breaking news.
It seems as if most people are tolerating it well initially.. But there are still some who did not .

and again ... we have to wait and see down the line if this causes people any issues .

Agape2025

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,953 726 403
Alleybux
Creating a vaccine is only a long process because funding tends to be an issue. The COVID vaccines were created quickly because billions of dollars were given to companies to make this happen in record time.

Also, scientists are familiar with coronaviruses and based their research off of information gained from the SARS and MERS outbreaks.

We're in the 2020s. Scientific advancements should be happening quickly.
It is more than just funds being the issue. It has to go through many phases (which takes years) to prove that it safe, effective and truly protects against the virus... Each phase usually takes years .

GoofballJamal

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,153 2,818 2,158
Alleybux
It seems as if most people are tolerating it well initially.. But there are still some who did not .

and again ... we have to wait and see down the line if this causes people any issues .

God bless the families of those individuals who have passed away after receiving the vaccine. The cirucmstances around the deaths of those two people are hazy. Desiree had a seizure the day before she got vaccinated. It probably would have been best to cancel her appointment since she had a major medical event before the shot. Benjamin seemed to die of heart failure, which I don't see how the vaccine would cause that in less than a day.

So how do you reconcile the fact that 52 million people are still alive after being vaccinated?

Agape2025

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,953 726 403
Alleybux
God bless the families of those individuals who have passed away after receiving the vaccine. The cirucmstances around the deaths of those two people are hazy. Desiree had a seizure the day before she got vaccinated. It probably would have been best to cancel her appointment since she had a major medical event before the shot. Benjamin seemed to die of heart failure, which I don't see how the vaccine would cause that in less than a day.

So how do you reconcile the fact that 52 million people are still alive after being vaccinated?
Like I stated above, yes most people are doing well after being vaccinated. But now we have to wait to see if the vaccine causes adverse reactions down the line .

GoofballJamal

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,153 2,818 2,158
Alleybux
It is more than just funds being the issue. It has to go through many phases (which takes years) to prove that it safe, effective and truly protects against the virus... Each phase usually takes years .
Why does it need to take years? Again, scientists are familiar with coronaviruses and funding was the major barrier.

The adverse events from a COVID vaccine occur within 60 days. The 41,000+ people in the clinical trial have been vaccinated for over 4 months. Surely there would be reports of mass injuries by now.

Agape2025

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,953 726 403
Alleybux
Why does it need to take years? Again, scientists are familiar with coronaviruses and funding was the major barrier.

The adverse events from a COVID vaccine occur within 60 days. The 41,000+ people in the clinical trial have been vaccinated for over 4 months. Surely there would be reports of mass injuries by now.
Because time proves efficiency & safety, I really do not know any other way to put it lol ? Many things are deemed safe, released and then recalled... I do not want a rushed vaccine injected into my body, you can not take that back . When Covid-19 broke out , seemed to me like the government officials were all over the place , and they get their information from scientist/ virologist etc. Scientist are currently learning new things about this virus . Familiarity or not . There are people who have died after being vaccinated . Again I personally will give it more time before I decide to take the jab.

MariJay

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,019 689 327
Alleybux
Do you have access to the test kits?Do they have EO on the boxes?
You just said people were immediately flopping over and dying. Now it's 2-3 days? Again, where are your sources? Twitter does not count.

Who is forcing? Lmao. It's up to you, as with all things in healthcare

Helwa

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,681 1,837 1,457
Alleybux
There's LOTS of tweets of people getting the COVID 19 shot and women having miscarriages and people dying within 2-3 days right after.

NOBODY is playing wit you bout this. I'm telling you that there's a lot of people who ain't fµck!ng with that sh!t and there's not amount of bullying that can be done to change it. You CAN'T force people to take something against their will just because YOU SAY SO.

This isn't NAZI GERMANY.
there's a difference between correlation and causation.

There might be a correlation between someone having a miscarriage after getting jabbes, but it isn't the causation.

Women have miscarriages all the time. Especially in early pregnancy. There are so many other factors that go into miscarriage.

I know many pregnant women who got jabbed and their babies are fine.

SerafinaCyan

On timeout 4 correcting Xenophobic Misogynists
Reaction score
Reactions
131,080 4,868 2,150
Alleybux
I just got the Moderna one today and I'm okay just a sore arm and I was sleepy later on today.
I got the Pzifer one yesterday. I didn't get instant pain but in the evening, my arm got sore. Still sore now. No other side effects

Last edited:

HoneyButta

Blessed and Highly Favored!
Reaction score
Reactions
114,704 3,164 906
Alleybux
OP, thank you for the work you are doing.

One of the valuable tools people have after they are vaccinated is a CDC website called V-safe. If enough people report side effects, we will have a clear picture of common side effects. I took my 1st dose and a week later came down with a nasty cold/flu with cough and body aches AND I reported my symptoms to V-safe. It could very well been a side effect from the vaccine or just pure coincidence. Regardless, many people are not reporting side effects no matter how mild for one that can be severe for others. I mean if you have only 3 people out of 3M who received the vaccine report they came down with a bad cold/flu, that would be seen as rare rather than common side effect.

Saying all of this to ask, are you encouraging people to report ANY side effects to V-safe, no matter how mild the symptoms seem to the patient?

temssssss

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
48,071 944 167
Alleybux

This isn't NAZI GERMANY.

Y'all are so annoying. If you don’t want the vaccine, that’s your business, but stop with these mentally ill Facebook conspiracies.

And stop comparing everything you don’t like to Nazi germany, as if Joe Biden is gonna take your empty headed ass to a gas chamber for not getting a vaccine.

Last edited:

kettleballs

Reaction score
Reactions
208,807 22,143 18,670
Alleybux
there's a difference between correlation and causation.

There might be a correlation between someone having a miscarriage after getting jabbes, but it isn't the causation.

Women have miscarriages all the time. Especially in early pregnancy. There are so many other factors that go into miscarriage.

I know many pregnant women who got jabbed and their babies are fine.
I'm bout sick of yall fighting with me over this......

Look here. There are more examples of people telling THEIR stories on Twitter.

Last edited:

Shadowofyoursmile

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,515 1,527 446
Alleybux

View attachment 2434452

These are the basic symptoms of any vaccine, but I've heard from other people that they've experience other symptoms outside of these. One doctor end up having a stroke and a 2 others died. Not saying this this happens to everyone, but I'd rather take something that's been on market for more than a few months. These vaccines are one big science experiment. I'll take the vaccine in the near future.

Shadowofyoursmile

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,515 1,527 446
Alleybux
Like I stated above, yes most people are doing well after being vaccinated. But now we have to wait to see if the vaccine causes adverse reactions down the line .

This! I don't know why people can't seem to grasp this concept. It's like they want us jumping up & down for something hasn't even been fully tested yet. hell when the vaccine first came out, they were running ads trying to convince black and brown people to sign up for test trials and get paid. But you can't sue the pharmacy company for taking the vaccine, if anything happens to you afterwards. It's one big science experiment as this point.

PLANTQUEEN

A Good Change is Coming!
Reaction score
Reactions
17,288 631 600
Alleybux

And who in the hell is SallyKP? And why should I believe her Twitter rants? Is she a dr? A nurse? A virologist? Dr Faucis niece?...I’m confused. I would rather listen to MY dr who advices me to take it. I trust her. Maybe you should look into a dr you trust instead of listening to a white woman on Twitter ranting about vaccines.

kettleballs

Reaction score
Reactions
208,807 22,143 18,670
Alleybux
And who in the hell is SallyKP? And why should I believe her Twitter rants? Is she a dr? A nurse? A virologist? Dr Faucis niece?...I’m confused. I would rather listen to MY dr who advices me to take it. I trust her. Maybe you should look into a dr you trust instead of listening to a white woman on Twitter ranting about vaccines.
I don't feel like arguing with yall over this.

Use some discernment and common sense.
Forcing oneself to be voluntarily injected with a substance that clearly has not been marked as safe in clinical trials is DUMB as fµck. And it's one of the reasons why an entire country like France is BANNING the use of them being distributed to their citizens, as recently as LAST WEEK.

But keep on believing the teevee talking heads telling you what to do with YOUR BODY.

-----------------
receipts (MARCH 2021) from LEGITIMATE NEWS PAPERS:

Sweden joins Germany, France, and 15 other countries in suspending AstraZeneca's vaccine over possible side effects - Business Insider​

AstraZeneca COVID vaccine temporarily banned in growing list of countries. Here’s why - Miami Herald​

kettleballs

Reaction score
Reactions
208,807 22,143 18,670
Alleybux
Some of yall DON'T LISTEN for sh!t.

It's not my job to convince you that the sh!t isn't safe.
I am telling you, IT AIN'T.

But who am I? Just a font on LSA with no credentials (or so you think).......

I am not in the mood to fuss and fight. I said what I said.
If you are scrolling and DON'T agree, fine. Keep it moving. Stop re-quoting me tho.

Bourgie Boho

Igbo girls dey maintain
Reaction score
Reactions
236,718 9,040 6,388
Alleybux
Recently got a job with public health where I vaccinate and monitor for side effects. AMA

Thank you for everything you do! I've finally decided to take the vaccine after much push and was wondering when do you forsee things going back to normal, even partially?

Bourgie Boho

Igbo girls dey maintain
Reaction score
Reactions
236,718 9,040 6,388
Alleybux
Not about to argue with you bout this.

ON TWITTER RIGHT NOW there are COUNTLESS people talmbout how either they or a relative took the COVID 19 shot produced by Pfizer, Astra Zeneca and Moderna and they are having ADVERSE reactions and even dying!!!!!

But you have a bias CLEARLY because they pay you to give people these cancerous shots so you can go buy your next cheap ass Fashion Nova fit.

Go sell that snake oil to someone ELSE......I'm not dumb.
If I gotta resist it and end up like Will Smith in "I am Legend", so be it.
I'd rather be ALONE than be dead because of people like YOU.
ALL MONEY AIN'T GOOD MONEY......Just some food for thought.

262915.gif

lunaflower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,188 2,528 1,339
Alleybux
Thank you for your work and the information you’ve provided, OP.

Thanks to everyone getting the vaccine too.

Msangelbaby

LSA’s Favorite Villain
Reaction score
Reactions
146,749 6,735 2,401
Alleybux
Y'all are so annoying. If you don’t want the vaccine, that’s your business, but stop with these mentally ill Facebook conspiracies.

And stop comparing everything you don’t like to Nazi germany, as if Joe Biden is gonna take your empty headed ass to a gas chamber for not getting a vaccine.

“After reading and speaking with my doctor, I’m just not comfortable taking it,” would suffice.

It’s when you get into this false stuff that you’ve created in your head and start saying, “well I ain’t getting it cause I saw these posts on Facebook,” that I have to start rolling my eyes. I was totally skeptical about it at first but once I started to read about it and talked to trusted professionals, I was a bit more at ease.

Yes, I’ve heard plenty of bad stories but everybody from the younger generation to the older generation in my family have gotten it and they’ve been fine. I’ve been getting vaccinated since birth and have never had any crazy side effects, so I have no reason to become a conspiracy theorist.

kettleballs

Reaction score
Reactions
208,807 22,143 18,670
Alleybux
You conspiracy theorists are truly something lol. Do you realise miscarriages happen all the time? 52 millions
Americans have been vaccinated, which includes many many pregnant women. Pregnant women sometimes have miscarriages. So if my pregnant aunt eats rice on Monday and has a miscarriage on Tuesday, does it mean rice causes miscarriages?

Oh that's what you're gonna call me now?

M'kay.

Let's see how things are in 6mos. Don't say yall weren't warned.

new2this

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
19,072 933 127
Alleybux
Is 40/hr good pay where you are? They’re paying 50-53 hr here. How many patients a day are you seeing? What exactly is your responsibility if a serious immediate adverse reaction occurs?

temssssss

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
48,071 944 167
Alleybux
“After reading and speaking with my doctor, I’m just not comfortable taking it,” would suffice.

It’s when you get into this false stuff that you’ve created in your head and start saying, “well I ain’t getting it cause I saw these posts on Facebook,” that I have to start rolling my eyes. I was totally skeptical about it at first but once I started to read about it and talked to trusted professionals, I was a bit more at ease.

Yes, I’ve heard plenty of bad stories but everybody from the younger generation to the older generation in my family have gotten it and they’ve been fine. I’ve been getting vaccinated since birth and have never had any crazy side effects, so I have no reason to become a conspiracy theorist.

Agreed. My biggest pet peeve is that the same people complaining about having to wear a mask, being at home and everything being closed are the same people being so skeptical about a vaccine being made so fast.

So you wanna go outside and live life like normal, but you want scientists to wait until 2030 to release a vaccine? Make that make sense

Gurly Gurl

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I had a mild case of Covid in mid March. I don't have any symptoms anymore. Is it safe for me to get my vaccine now or should I wait a few months? I keep hearing conflicting answers.

Metaphysique

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,065 696 303
Alleybux
I had a mild case of Covid in mid March. I don't have any symptoms anymore. Is it safe for me to get my vaccine now or should I wait a few months? I keep hearing conflicting answers.

You need to wait 90 days. My family had very, very, mild (or asymptomatic) CV in late December, and it generally takes a few weeks before you start producing antibodies. I had my antibodies checked in February. We’re waiting until summertime, and will check our antibodies before we decide to get vaccinated.

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
Is the processing fee normal or is it just in certain areas? My friend took the shot today and said there was a processing fee; but their insurance covered it. Who's supposed to cover it for people who have no insurance and poor people who can't afford a fee?

Helwa

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,681 1,837 1,457
Alleybux

Most of those women who miscarried were in their mid to late 30s. Miscarriage risk is high in those age ranges.

Those women most likely would have miscarried regardless of getting the vaccine.

Half of them were first trimester miscarriages, which are more common than you think. And the ones who miscarried in 2nd trimester, most of them 35 and older. Again, miscarriage rate is higher as you get older.

Miscarriages in generally aren't some rare thing. I actually didn't realize how common miscarriages are until I actually had one myself last year.

kettleballs

Reaction score
Reactions
208,807 22,143 18,670
Alleybux
Most of those women who miscarried were in their mid to late 30s. Miscarriage risk is high in those age ranges.

Those women most likely would have miscarried regardless of getting the vaccine.

Half of them were first trimester miscarriages, which are more common than you think. And the ones who miscarried in 2nd trimester, most of them 35 and older. Again, miscarriage rate is higher as you get older.

Miscarriages in generally aren't some rare thing. I actually didn't realize how common miscarriages are until I actually had one myself last year.

It doesn't matter what their age was.
The common denominator was the vaccine.
Women in their 30s can have healthy pregnancies as long as their bodies don't get tainted.

THE VAX IS THE PROBLEM.

Helwa

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,681 1,837 1,457
Alleybux
It doesn't matter what their age was.
The common denominator was the vaccine.
Women in their 30s can have healthy pregnancies as long as their bodies don't get tainted.

THE VAX IS THE PROBLEM.

Yes women in their 30s can and do have healthy pregnancies, but the risk is higher. Especially after 35.

And how do you know the vax is the problem? What's your evidence? anecdotal evidence isn't enough.

I started miscarrying after coming from cheesecake factory, So maybe I could concluded cheesecake factory turkey burger was the cause of my miscarriage.

Did you study the fetal tissue from the miscarriage to see the cause? After a miscarriage, fetal tissue is generally sent for testing ( if a complete miscarriage wasn't at home).

kettleballs

Reaction score
Reactions
208,807 22,143 18,670
Alleybux
Yes women in their 30s can and do have healthy pregnancies, but the risk is higher. Especially after 35.

And how do you know the vax is the problem? What's your evidence? anecdotal evidence isn't enough.

I started miscarrying after coming from cheesecake factory, So maybe I could concluded cheesecake factory turkey burger was the cause of my miscarriage.

Did you study the fetal tissue from the miscarriage to see the cause? After a miscarriage, fetal tissue is generally sent for testing ( if a complete miscarriage wasn't at home).

NOT ABOUT TO ARGUE THIS WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I WON'T BE GETTING THAT DAMN SHOT.
Not the Pfizer one,
Not the Astra Zeneca one,
Not the Moderna one,
Not the Johnson & Johnson one.

Don't like it, well I DON'T CARE!
MY BODY MY RULES.

kettleballs

Reaction score
Reactions
208,807 22,143 18,670
Alleybux
Like I said, yall dumb for getting these shots.

We are NOT living in Nazi, Germany or China. THINK for once.

"If" the shots were safe then why the hell are Germany and Canada telling their people to NOT take it. HELLOOOOOOOO

bekalynn

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,494 295 356
Alleybux
Like I said, yall dumb for getting these shots.

We are NOT living in Nazi, Germany or China. THINK for once.

"If" the shots were safe then why the hell are Germany and Canada telling their people to NOT take it. HELLOOOOOOOO

I kind of feel the need to comment on this. AZ has not been approved in the US. The fact that it hasn’t actually gives me some confidence about the vaccines that were approved actually because we have a supply of it. That we aren’t rushing things here in the US
The blood clots are an issue but my understanding is still kind of minuscule they are trying to give it to elderly who aren’t having that issue.

There are risks with everything. I did take my Pfizer shot on Tuesday. I feel pretty comfortable with it because over what 100 million of Pfizer/ Moderna given out. I heard a virologist say he likes to wait for the first 3 million doses to see if any major issues.

Enough have had it where we know at least six months of immunity and it’s doing well against variants. We have some evidence from longer term of effects. There is also the data from Israel. It’s reduced transmission.

Yes there are risks taking a new vaccine but also long term risks of getting covid. Huge long term risks permanent lung damage and these variants.

To me life has risk and someone has to take these shots I am fine taking the risk especially since so many have had it before me.

And if it’s a chance for us to figure out what works vaccine wise and bring numbers down line this graph in Israel it’s worth it.

kettleballs

Reaction score
Reactions
208,807 22,143 18,670
Alleybux
Still not getting it. Don't care wtf yall say.

Boosters in ATLANTA got the hookup on COVID19 VAX CARDS if it needs to happen.

fµck!ng BYE!