Quantcast

Idea: Buy NEVERLAND , hand back Neverland to MJ's children and mantain NEVERLAND for Michael Jackson's children

Marco Balletta

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
66 1
Alleybux
I would donate money for a LEGIT plan consisting of :

1) buy #Neverland

2) hand Neverland back to MJ's children

3) pay for maintaining Neverland for MJ's children for the years to come

MJ's fans give gifts to MJ's children all the time.

Neverland would be a gift from the fans to MJ's children.

If MJ's fans would stop helping MJ's children to keep their gift/maintaining Neverland, they (fans) would be actually directly responsible for the loss of Neverland in the hands of MJ's children.

If while MJ's kids own Neverland, the kids want to do something on Neverland for Charity and they want help, fans can help too.

#DONTSELLNEVERLAND

#DoNotSellNeverland

---------------------------

added after the trash attacks received:

It is a FACT that Michael Jackson 's fans CARE about Neverland and there is NOTHING that could generate a CONTINUOUS flow of Money For Charity as Neverland could do, by even having organized group of fans visiting Neverland for helping organized charity events!

We understood that so many ppl appearing on this thread do not give a crap about Neverland, about MJ's children or else.

The point is, why do u all keep replying TRASHING ME, when I can be FREE to have my own idea/dream/or whatever the hell u want to call it , of keeping Neverland away from hands different than MJ's children?

You will remain with your own idea or whatever . Are u afraid that others would change theirs by reading mine, no matter how much you think my idea/view is crazy or else?

NO ONE is asking others for money or else. THERE IS NO PLAN or whatever. THESE ARE MY IDEAS !

I have just put my thoughts out there about Neverland and I have got a HUGE amount of DIRT thrown at me because you do not care about Neverland, about my idea, about the children etc.

You will keep replying to this tread but the FACT will NOT change, this is MY PERSONAL VIEW and there is NO PLAN and NO INTENTION to ask money or else to other ppl for Neverland.

FACT will NOT change that NEVERLAND will be LOST , while being in the HANDS of Michael Jackson Estate.

You all said that my personal idea about neverland would NOT stop the sale of Neverland, so why do you keep trashing me for it?

You will all be fine, Neverland will be LOST by Michael Jackson Estate, do NOT worry, that is what u want, that is what it will be achieved by the Estate!

xTysax

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Man I have tuition to worry about. But I sho nuff will accept donations if you're balling like that LOL!

MarauderNation

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,000 329 70
Alleybux
I would donate money for a LEGIT plan consisting of :

1) buy #Neverland

2) hand Neverland back to MJ's children

MJ's fans give gifts to MJ's children all the time.

Neverland would be a gift from the fans to MJ's children.

If MJ's fans would stop helping MJ's children to keep their gift/maintaining Neverland, they (fans) would be actually directly responsible for the loss of Neverland in the hands of MJ's children.

If while MJ's kids own Neverland, the kids want to do something on Neverland for Charity and they want help, fans can help too.

#DONTSELLNEVERLAND

#DoNotSellNeverland

If Neverland or Michael's estate owes money on it? Pay what's owed. Don't just hand off prime real estate to people who are too rich to pay their own bills. Maybe the children, handlers or whomever can earn their own money instead of just living off someone's legacy and work.

Marco Balletta

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
66 1
Alleybux
If Neverland or Michael's estate owes money on it? Pay what's owed. Don't just hand off prime real estate to people who are too rich to pay their own bills. Maybe the children, handlers or whomever can earn their own money instead of just living off someone's legacy and work.

MJ's children will earn their own money in time.

MJ Estate gave up on neverland years ago and have no intention to have MJ's children wishes granted.

Fans can step in and make MJ's children wishes true.
MJ's children lost so many MJ's belongings because of the Estate after have lost their father too!

Fans that care sor MJ would fight for preserving MJ's belonging same as MJ did too!

Marco Balletta

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
66 1
Alleybux
You have issues, why would fans donate to 3 multi millionaires?

Multimillionaire?
According to Michael Jackson Estate they do NOT have anything since MJ Estate is SELLING Neverland!

Do u even care for MJ's children and the loss of his belongings! Obviously NOT! Yiou have issues because you do NOT give a damn!!

These frauds can donate for BS roses every year and asking for money claiming that the propaganda MJ Estate's forums would close instead ! HUGE SHAME!

Thot For MJ

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
7,307 182 100
Alleybux
Multimillionaire?
According to Michael Jackson Estate they do NOT have anything since MJ Estate is SELLING Neverland!

Do u even care for MJ's children and the loss of his belongings! Obviously NOT! Yiou have issues because you do NOT give a damn!!

These frauds can donate for BS roses every year and asking for money claiming that the propaganda MJ Estate's forums would close instead ! HUGE SHAME!

Shut up, shut up, shut up
shut-up-shut-up-o.gif

OatmealOcean

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,613 294 88
Alleybux
I think it's sweet you're thinking of Michael and his legacy however his children probably cannot maintain Neverland and idk if fans would donate to rich kids. Some people still don't see them as his kids. I would rather donate to a charity he cared about.

Susurrus

Not The Kraken
Reaction score
Reactions
12,422 54 23
Alleybux
What do I get if I donate? :e6_25: Can we do like a timeshare thing where we each get two weeks a year out there or what?

Marco Balletta

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
66 1
Alleybux
I think it's sweet you're thinking of Michael and his legacy however his children probably cannot maintain Neverland and idk if fans would donate to rich kids. Some people still don't see them as his kids. I would rather donate to a charity he cared about.

MJ's fans GIVE EVERY DAY of the YEAR , their money, their time and/or anything else they can or have, to CHARITYin name of MJ, and that would NOT STOP because MJ's fans want to SAVE Neverland using their own money, time or else !

In point 3) , I said that fans would:

If MJ's fans have money to buy 1 album a year of Michael Jackson, released by the rotten Michael Jackson Estate, they have money also to 1) buy Neverland for MJ's children, 2) relinquish Neverland to MJ's children and 3) maintain Neverland for MJ's children for the years to come!

MJ's fans that have money to buy OVERPRICED ROSES (sold by who? by who wants Neverland sold?) for Michael Jackson every year, they have money also to 1) buy Neverland for MJ's children, 2) relinquish Neverland to MJ's children and 3) maintain Neverland for MJ's children for the years to come!

The same ppl that endorse every year the sale of roses(even overpriced), want to talk about money not given to charity! They should TAKE A WALK!

msdeelite

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
209,433 6,107 3,326
Alleybux
Multimillionaire?

um why would hard working people give money to some rich kids? and even if they dont end up with as much as they should...oh well, most kids dont inherit millions, thats life.

Marco Balletta

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
66 1
Alleybux
um why would hard working people give money to some rich kids? and even if they dont end up with as much as they should...oh well, most kids dont inherit millions, thats life.

Whatever excuse u give to gave up on MJ's belongings, U are 1. There are hundred millions more that might donate!

How "odd" is that the same ppl that are against saving Neverland, spread propaganda for having fans buying fake songs, fake item auctioned etc

Marco Balletta

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
66 1
Alleybux
It is EVIDENT:

- propagandists exist to have MJ's belongings lost by boycotting everything that does not fit MJ Estate 's agenda.

- Some are just selfish

- Others do not give a damn

MarauderNation

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,000 329 70
Alleybux
Multimillionaire?

Paris? If you're going to be on LSA, you best bring some good, hot Latoya or Jermaine tea.

msdeelite

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
209,433 6,107 3,326
Alleybux
Whatever excuse u give to gave up on MJ's belongings, U are 1. There are hundred millions more that might donate!

How "odd" is that the same ppl that are against saving Neverland, spread propaganda for having fans buying fake songs, fake item auctioned etc

i dont care about his belongings, im not gonna get any so...

Milo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,473 342 179
Alleybux
This is insane. It's impossible to raise that kind of money. Some ill-intentioned people are using this Neverland sale to scam money from some naive fans. It's alarming how fans are falling for this absurd idea of buying back Neverland for MJ kids.

OTW_

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,863 1,146 1,119
Alleybux
[MENTION=185672]truth78[/MENTION]

Yet another thread that shows your priorities are completely screwed up and you totally lost in touch with reality. Or worse (see Milo's post above).

Yes, Michael's children are millionaires. Although they have not got all their inheritence yet, but they already get more money per year than most fans can ever dream of. From the Estate's third accounting just to show the kind of money we are talking about:

Payments to Katherine and MJ’s kids are as follows (Jan 2012 - Dec 2012)

Kids allowance $3,064,009
Katherine allowance $1,386,548
Calabasas residence expenses $415,014
Other expenses $54,281
Insurance (health and property) $89,356
House employees $539,449
KJ Guardianship lawyer fees $ 102,588
Utilities costs $35,842
Security $564,302
Repair & Maintenance $154,325

Total $6,409,814

And you want fans to donate to them? SMH.

I did not write this but I completely agree:

Reflections on my feelings about Neverland sale (The Woman in the Mirror)

Inside my heart I would like that Neverland was kept as once it was and for what it once represented in Michael’s life in the past. Then, one day I would be able to visit it for my own pleasure. However, I have to admit, looking the woman in the mirror, that this is a selfish feeling inside my heart.

When I take a close look to 2003/2007 I see the pain this place brought to Michael’s heart. After all that was done to the place, Michael never went back to the main house; at 2005 he was living there but using a guest house. He never went back to the main house; he didn’t want more visitors over there.

Michael went back to US 2006/2007, he had a house to live with his children, but instead going to Neverland he choose to live like a nomad, asking “friends” for houses to live, renting and expending money on other places and moving around all the time.

In 2008 Michael was trying to buy another place for him and his children to live. If Neverland was, at this time so close to his heart how it was to be in the past, why didn’t he try to stay at NL?
When his children asked him to go there, he said NO. It shows me he didn’t want even his children over there.

Michael built Neverland not for his leisure or the pleasure of his fans. Michael never needed fancy places to live. Michael built Neverland for the ones in need. It was intended to be a place full of LOVE and PEACE to help the others in need, to be a place to connect with higher power (GOD).

The place itself was not important to Michael, but the LOVE energy on there was. For him this LOVE energy was gone, and evil took the place. At this point, Neverland became just a piece of land with no meaning.
If some meaning was left at Neverland, Michael would have visit it back in 2007 or 2008 instead, he kept himself and his children away from there.

Yes, it is sad to see the place that was build with so much love and care, historical by all the good things that happened there in the past to be sold. But I ask myself isn’t that sadness in my heart just my selfish wish to have it as a monument for my own pain?

I see people talking about fans to save Neverland ( a place Michael didn’t want to go anymore) and I also ask myself:

If the fans can raise 100 million and 5 million a month to buy and to keep NL, doing nothing to it, why can’t the fans raise money to build a children’s hospital and keep it?

If the fans can raise this kind of money, why don’t the fans support more effectively organizations such as MJLegacy or others?

Why would the fans to buy Neverland to give it to Michael’s children who have at least 3 other houses, money enough for a good living and their own lawyers for fights, instead buying food and clothes for children without any parent to take care of them?

Aren’t we being selfish when we are willing to make a campaign to raise money to buy Neverland instead to promote and help the charity organizations that are struggling to get funds for humanitarian projects?

Michael was never bound to the material things, Michael would give away awards, gloves, hats, jackets, his own clothes, cars, money, anything he had if it would make someone happy or if he saw anyone in need.

Shouldn’t we look at his example and use the money in the same way?

Maybe this is a good time to take a look in the WOMAN or THE MAN IN THE MIRROR.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1smeqf2

Are you really comparing $3 roses to $100 million? Like I said you completely lost touch with reality. SMH.

And yes, some fans just use this Neverland thing to scam money out of other fans. There is no way you will collect just the fraction of the $100 million and of course at the end they will shrug and say "Oh well, the needed money did not come together" and then keep whatever was raised (which will not even be $10 thousand but maybe I was too generous).

I'd like to hope you are just too stupid to understand the worth of money and not one of those who deliberately use this to scam fans.

Marco Balletta

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
66 1
Alleybux
This is insane. It's impossible to raise that kind of money. Some ill-intentioned people are using this Neverland sale to scam money from some naive fans. It's alarming how fans are falling for this absurd idea of buying back Neverland for MJ kids.

Scam ?

There is no scam here and no gathering of money here from fans about this idea I am bringing up, so bring your bs somewhere else!

Money should NOT be gathered by fans.

I do NOT want fans keeping/collecting/handling money directly!

PLEDGES should be organized and run by a CELEBRITY that has public exposure.

Marco Balletta

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
66 1
Alleybux
@truth78

Yet another thread that shows your priorities are completely screwed up and you totally lost in touch with reality. Or worse (see Milo's post above).

Yes, Michael's children are millionaires. Although they have not got all their inheritence yet, but they already get more money per year than most fans can ever dream of. From the Estate's third accounting just to show the kind of money we are talking about:

And you want fans to donate to them? SMH.

I did not write this but I completely agree:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1smeqf2

Are you really comparing $3 roses to $100 million? Like I said you completely lost touch with reality. SMH.

And yes, some fans just use this Neverland thing to scam money out of other fans. There is no way you will collect just the fraction of the $100 million and of course at the end they will shrug and say "Oh well, the needed money did not come together" and then keep whatever was raised (which will not even be $10 thousand but maybe I was too generous).

I'd like to hope you are just too stupid to understand the worth of money and not one of those who deliberately use this to scam fans.

realy? this ia coming from ppl that for years have backed the BS of the estate about neverland being safe!!

Save your BS tweetlonger for others!

Why don't u use mney for bs roses for charites instead??

There are millions of fans worldwide and if 1 celebrity (NOT fans) would be in charge of this fundraising under public scrutinity, there would be enough money to buy neverland and keep neverland, and also do yearly fundraising for its mantainace!!

There are millions of fans worldwide that buy estate bs cd and dvd and they have also money to buy neverland for the children!

MJ's fans contribute to charity every day of their lives and that contribute would not stop because fans want to keep neverland for mj's children. So save the charity bs excuse for others when u endorse who does not give a crap about charity!

MJ Estate GAVE up on Neverland along the years! MJ Estate LOST NEVERLAND!! MJ 's children should have neverland!
what is your problem! Put your money in bs roses and walk away!

Your MJ Estate have made beneficiaries LOSE money!!

[h=2]John Branca signed off Sony’s use of MJ’s image and likness for promoting Sony’s products and agreed for Sony having for 10M , units and synchs with value of more than $10M, and to provide even further deliverables[/h]

“Please note that although the units and the synchs have a value of more than $10m, the Estate has agreed to them and to provide even further deliverables.“
Sony/epicrecords/MJ Estate’s agreements for Xscape/One Sony: MJ Estate signing off Sony’s exploitation of MJ’s image and likeness for marketing Sony’s products:
• 1 million album units on Sony phones at $5 per unit;

• “Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’” and “STTR” synchs, which have market values of $1.2m and $4m respectively;

• Sony branding on all album events;

• Inclusion of hologram in launch events, which will include Sony branding;

• Exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of the choreography for the hologram;

• Exclusive premiere and streaming period for the album

• Use of album art and approved artist images in Sony marketing and promotion materials that include a mention of the album;

• Exclusive bonus content;

• Exclusivity in the category of phones and electronics;

• Exclusivity for “STTR” across all brands regardless of category;

• Provision of product placement opportunities to Sony if creative allows;

• Pass through of rights to telecom and retail partners;

• Wallpaper of album art;

• High-res image of the album art;

• Inclusion of audio at retail bays;

• Transfer of select catalogue content to 4K and the exploitation of such content through Music Unlimited and Video Unlimited; and

• Inclusion of links stating that tracks are available on Music Unlimited.

---------------------

[h=2]John Branca sold to Sony the rights for “This is it” at a lower price, favoring Sony and damaging Beneficiaries.[/h] #MJFam

John Branca sold to Sony the rights for “This is it” at a lower price, favoring Sony and damaging Beneficiaries.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/263098555/John-Branca-favoring-Sony-and-damaging-Beneficiaries-This-Is-It
“ Are we worried this is the Estate prepping to come back to us for more $$ (in light of music situation or otherwise)? Let me know if you want me to call Burkow and see if anything is up. [Or worse, that probate court is now going to think it’s worth $75m.]“

https://www.scribd.com/doc/259975835/Fw-Hollywood-Reporter-Time-Sensitive1

“they just called me saying they are going with it. let’s see how it breaks. apparently the report will say something to the effect that the price went up when the tv deal went away.. some twisted logic about the tv deal affecting the movie.. “
Fully Financed Gross Profit (in Box Office ONLY) that SONY have made off “This Is It”

https://www.scribd.com/doc/258629144/SPE-Top-30-Films-by-FF-GP-FY06-Present-10-9-14
Thanks to John Branca, Sony paid the misery of 60 Millions to Michael Jackson Estate for the rights for “This is it”

Marco Balletta

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
66 1
Alleybux
'Xscape' sold 1.7 million copies worldwide.

If each of the 1.7 million of people would put $60 , they would raise 102 MILLION !!

OTW_

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,863 1,146 1,119
Alleybux
That you keep comparing the One Rose for Michael campaign (1 rose costs $3) to a campaign that aims to raise $100 million keeps showing you have no idea about the financial realities of people. And you disrespect everything that other fans do (now you keep calling the One Rose for Michael campaign "BS roses"), so why do you expect respect for things that are important to you?

When people bought Xscape they got something for their money. Those people are not all hard core MJ fans, many just casual fans who will not give out money for something (especially as much as $60 - 4x as much as the price of Xscape) they are not interested in (whom Neverland belongs to). Hard core fans who care about such things are just a small minority of the fandom. And then it should not be a one time donation either, because then you will have to pay out huge money every year just to maintain the ranch. So you basically want fans to give much of their hard earn money to donate to millionaires. Good luck with that.

Campaign all you want but this is doomed to fail on way too many levels. I just hope not too many fans will get scammed.

Marco Balletta

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
66 1
Alleybux
That you keep comparing the One Rose for Michael campaign (1 rose costs $3) to a campaign that aims to raise $100 million keeps showing you have no idea about the financial realities of people. And you disrespect everything that other fans do (now you keep calling the One Rose for Michael campaign "BS roses"), so why do you expect respect for things that are important to you?

When people bought Xscape they got something for their money. Those people are not all hard core MJ fans, many just casual fans who will not give out money for something (especially as much as $60 - 4x as much as the price of Xscape) they are not interested in (whom Neverland belongs to). Hard core fans who care about such things are just a small minority of the fandom. And then it should not be a one time donation either, because then you will have to pay out huge money every year just to maintain the ranch. So you basically want fans to give much of their hard earn money to donate to millionaires. Good luck with that.

Campaign all you want but this is doomed to fail on way too many levels. I just hope not too many fans will get scammed.

Roses? Do u pretend to talk about charity when u waste your money in roses ? go away with your "charity" empty talks!

There are million of MJ's fans that want to save neverland and would give 4 times more than $60 to save neverland.

There are few frauds that want neverland to be lost and want ppl to waste money in roses while washing their mouths with the word "charity"

Fans get scammed by what? By ideas ? These are ideas.

Your talk just expose u even more that u do not give a damn about preserving MJ's memories/belongings that belong to his children!

Keep endorsing who lost nevrland and damged beneficiaries with their deals favorable to sony...money that executors gave away, ending up losing nevrland!

OTW_

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,863 1,146 1,119
Alleybux
Roses? Do u pretend to talk about charity when u waste your money in roses ? go away with your "charity" empty talks!

I'd appreciate it if you stopped assuming things about people that you do not know. You keep throwing around baseless accusations about everyone who disagrees with you on anything. You do not know me. You have no idea about how much of my money I "waste" on roses and how much of my money I "waste" on charity. In any case, that is my money and you have no right to dictate what other fans will do with their money. Deal with it!

There are million of MJ's fans that want to save neverland and would give 4 times more than $60 to save neverland.

OK, let's see. I will wait.

Just promise me, whatever money you raise and if it will not reach $100 million then you will return all the money to the fans or at the very least donate it to a charity and not keep it for yourself.

Marco Balletta

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
66 1
Alleybux
I'd appreciate it if you stopped assuming things about people that you do not know. You keep throwing around baseless accusations about everyone who disagrees with you on anything. You do not know me. You have no idea about how much of my money I "waste" on roses and how much of my money I "waste" on charity. In any case, that is my money and you have no right to dictate what other fans will do with their money. Deal with it!

OK, let's see. I will wait.

Just promise me, whatever money you raise and if it will not reach $100 million then you will return all the money to the fans or at the very least donate it to a charity and not keep it for yourself.

I do NOT raise any money, because this is an IDEA and NO fan should handle money. Thi idea should be given to a celebrity/third party that has nothing to do with fans and should be based on pledge, NOT on MONEY

You ACCUSED me that I am collecting money. GO AWAY!
I have NO intention to collect money or start myself this pledge.
I am putting an idea out there , while you endorse LIES from the Estate for 6 YEARS !

YOU guys endorse who handle FAN's money with the roses commerce!! You or ppl that u know are handling fan's money!

Deal with FANS that cares to save Neverland!

Milo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,473 342 179
Alleybux
Scam ?

There is no scam here and no gathering of money here from fans about this idea I am bringing up, so bring your bs somewhere else!

Money should NOT be gathered by fans.

I do NOT want fans keeping/collecting/handling money directly!

PLEDGES should be organized and run by a CELEBRITY that has public exposure.

My "BS"? You're very well aware that some people are doing campaigns to collect money to buy back Neverland which is a absurd concept since it's a impossible goal. A "celebrity that has public exposure"? Who would be this celebrity? I don't see any celebrity who could be involved in something like this.

OTW_

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,863 1,146 1,119
Alleybux
I do NOT raise any money, because this is an IDEA and NO fan should handle money. Thi idea should be given to a celebrity/third party that has nothing to do with fans and should be based on pledge, NOT on MONEY

Whoever handles the money there should be financial transparency and there should be clarity about where the money goes if it does not achieve $100 million. Otherwise it's a risk of scammers taking advantage of fans' naivety.

YOU guys endorse who handle FAN's money with the roses commerce!!

And every year that money is spent on what it is supposed to be spent on. That is a transparent campaign.

BTW, I can't believe you are this stupid and you think it's a good idea to attack other fan campaigns while trying to get fans to support your campaign. SMH.

The most successful year of the One Rose campaign was last year when there were about 15,000-16,000 roses bought. Let's say 16,000. That means $48,000 was donated. And that is the most successful year of the campaign! This year it will be less, it seems. So $48,000 (and that was the best year for the campaign) vs. $100,000,000. Yeah, completely realistic and comparable. LOL.

Marco Balletta

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
66 1
Alleybux
Whoever handles the money there should be financial transparency and there should be clarity about where the money goes if it does not achieve $100 million. Otherwise it's a risk of scammers taking advantage of fans' naivety.

And every year that money is spent on what it is supposed to be spent on. That is a transparent campaign.

BTW, I can't believe you are this stupid and you think it's a good idea to attack other fan campaigns while trying to get fans to support your campaign. SMH.

No one is going to handle any money. This is an iidea that should be based on pledge.

Other "fan" 's campaign?

"fans"? Do u mean ppl that exist to support the fraud MJ Estate and their LIES by lying too?

People that have some dignity and decency would just like the idea and spread it around and see if some celebrity out there would do something about it. Who wants support from frauds?

Marco Balletta

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
66 1
Alleybux

The most successful year of the One Rose campaign was last year when there were about 15,000-16,000 roses bought. Let's say 16,000. That means $48,000 was donated. And that is the most successful year of the campaign! This year it will be less, it seems. So $48,000 (and that was the best year for the campaign) vs. $100,000,000. Yeah, completely realistic and comparable. LOL.

$48,000 wasted that could have gone to charity...charity the word u abuse throwing around...expecially when MJ used neverland for doing good, not for give away roses

'Xscape' = 1.7 million copies worldwide sold.

More ppl care about Neverland than roses

Milo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,473 342 179
Alleybux
People are doing all these kind of campaigns; arguing and attacking fans who don't agree with them; speaking about "what Michael wanted" or "what his children want"; but have the children or Katherine made any kind of statement about their position on this impeding sale? I know that Prince revined that vine about "saving Neverland" in 2014 and i know that Paris said in 2013 that she wanted to restore Neverland, but i didn't see yet any statement from this year about It. Some fans are speaking on their behalf about maintaining Neverland for them, but did they contacted Prince, Paris and Blanket about It? Probably not.

OTW_

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,863 1,146 1,119
Alleybux
"On pledge"? LOL.

Watch half of those who give pledge to back out of it when it's time to pay.

Marco Balletta

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
66 1
Alleybux
"On pledge"? LOL.

Watch half of those who give pledge to back out of it when it's time to pay.

It would be ppl's conscious problem if they would not keep their promise , allowing neverland to walk away , after pledging

Marco Balletta

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
66 1
Alleybux
People are doing all these kind of campaigns; arguing and attacking fans who don't agree with them; speaking about "what Michael wanted" or "what his children want"; but have the children or Katherine made any kind of statement about their position on this impeding sale? I know that Prince revined that vine about "saving Neverland" in 2014 and i know that Paris said in 2013 that she wanted to restore Neverland, but i didn't see yet any statement from this year about It. Some fans are speaking on their behalf about maintaining Neverland for them, but did they contacted Prince, Paris and Blanket about It? Probably not.

We will see in the years to come, after it is sold, because MJ Estate will succeed in losing Neverland

MJ's children do not have to go around speaking up every time the news that nevrland is on sale is out. They expressed how they feel and they can not do anything about it.Point

OTW_

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,863 1,146 1,119
Alleybux
$48,000 wasted that could have gone to charity...charity the word u abuse throwing around...expecially when MJ used neverland for doing good, not for give away roses

Actually the roses go to charity after they are on Forest Lawn:

In addition to arranging a way to implement the charities OneRose4MJJ supports, we will again pay it forward and take a certain number of buckets of roses to Battered Women's shelters, Veteran's Homes, and to the children's resting places at Forest Lawn.
It is a tremendously heart-warming experience to continue this tradition with fellow MJ fans from around the world. Due to the continued loved and loyalty of his fans, Michael will again be smiling down on us for continuing his message of love.

http://mjbliss.blogspot.hu/2014/03/one-rose-for-michael-j-jackson-2014.html

In any case, $3 is not a big burden for any individual fan and it does not take away much from their financial potential to give to other charities. $60 does. It is 20 times as much. Maybe you are rich, maybe the difference does not matter to you but it does matter to others who live in the real world.

And even if you could get all 16,000 fans who donated to the One Rose campaign last year to donate $60 for Neverland (not realistic, because as I said not everyone who is able or willing to give $3 will be able or willing to give $60), that would still be only $960,000. 1/100th of what is needed for the buying of Neverland. And then every year you will have to keep up the interest in the fandom of further donating for maintenance.

You keep going on about 1.7 million people buying Xscape but good luck with getting all those people to donate $60 each to millionaires.

Marco Balletta

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
66 1
Alleybux
Actually the roses go to charity after they are on Forest Lawn:

http://mjbliss.blogspot.hu/2014/03/one-rose-for-michael-j-jackson-2014.html

In any case, $3 is not a big burden for any individual fan and it does not take away much from their financial potential to give to other charities. $60 is 20 times as much. Maybe you are rich, maybe the difference does not matter to you but it does matter to others who live in the real world.

Really, to charity?

Can roses save lives?

Why don't you give the same money directly to charity, since u claim to not be materialistic?

Rich? Ppl would give as much they can. Some would give more , some less.

Are u going to keep going with your propaganda?

What is your problem? that ppl actually care for neverland and have ideas while u instead want neverland to be lost to endorse the estate?