Quantcast

Idea: Buy NEVERLAND , hand back Neverland to MJ's children and mantain NEVERLAND for Michael Jackson's children

OTW_

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,863 1,146 1,119
Alleybux
How many days have you spent replying and replying trying to discredit an idea , by even presenting lies?

Revealing is how for someone sharing and expressing an IDEA , the same usual MJ Estate 's propagandists that infest any forum , have to do such a campaign

No wonder these same ppl run forums and pages since 2009 to present and prorect MJ Estate's lies , frauds , propaganda to masses

So you're still just gonna be all trash talk and no action? Just what I thought. LOL.

OTW_

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,863 1,146 1,119
Alleybux
How many days have you spent replying and replying trying to discredit an idea , by even presenting lies?

Revealing is how for someone sharing and expressing an IDEA , the same usual MJ Estate 's propagandists that infest any forum , have to do such a campaign

No wonder these same ppl run forums and pages since 2009 to present and prorect MJ Estate's lies , frauds , propaganda to masses

I'm sure the Estate feels very much threatened by your ramblings on a gossip forum where most people do not care about your crazy ass and those of us who are amused enough to reply to you do not take you seriously. Yes, this must be very threatening for the Estate. I am sure they spend all their time lurking on LSA. LOL at the delusions of grandeur you have.

But as I said if you think you "idea" is seriously a threat to the Estate that you hate so much then why don't you rather put the energy you put into endless and repetitive rants on an Internet forum into something productive to actually make your idea happen? Maybe that is because even your crazy ass knows it is unrealistic? LOL.

all4loveall4mj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
612 7 1
Alleybux
The OP is rediculous. No plan no idea . When the new owner buys Neverland this OP will post useless threads about how they stole Neverland from Michael's children.
Just rediculous
Stay tuned the drama will continue

Marco Balletta

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
66 1
Alleybux
I'm sure the Estate feels very much threatened by your ramblings on a gossip forum where most people do not care about your crazy ass and those of us who are amused enough to reply to you do not take you seriously. Yes, this must be very threatening for the Estate. I am sure they spend all their time lurking on LSA. LOL at the delusions of grandeur you have.

But as I said if you think you "idea" is seriously a threat to the Estate that you hate so much then why don't you rather put the energy you put into endless and repetitive rants on an Internet forum into something productive to actually make your idea happen? Maybe that is because even your crazy ass knows it is unrealistic? LOL.

Most people do not care...but you all bothered to reply , even posting lies . No point to do wgat u did when claiming that no one care about what I posted , including the estate

lasttoknow

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
123 22 10
Alleybux
@truth78

Yet another thread that shows your priorities are completely screwed up and you totally lost in touch with reality. Or worse (see Milo's post above).

Yes, Michael's children are millionaires. Although they have not got all their inheritence yet, but they already get more money per year than most fans can ever dream of. From the Estate's third accounting just to show the kind of money we are talking about:

And you want fans to donate to them? SMH.

I did not write this but I completely agree:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1smeqf2

Are you really comparing $3 roses to $100 million? Like I said you completely lost touch with reality. SMH.

And yes, some fans just use this Neverland thing to scam money out of other fans. There is no way you will collect just the fraction of the $100 million and of course at the end they will shrug and say "Oh well, the needed money did not come together" and then keep whatever was raised (which will not even be $10 thousand but maybe I was too generous).

I'd like to hope you are just too stupid to understand the worth of money and not one of those who deliberately use this to scam fans.
This entire personal opinion by someone that doesn't know how MJ personally felt about NL except thru heresay is 20000000% wrong. I know FOR A FACT MJ never intended to give up or sell NL. yes, he left the united states after his trial to recuperate but he returned to the U.S & even visited NL in the last 2 1/2 yrs. of his life. MJ never stopped LOVING NL& IN THE end the evil powers that be did not win in causing MJ to want to give up NL or his dreams. he built NL for himself & his family, his children, & he shared what he loved most with others but this personal opinion is dead wrong about am man he/she has n e v e r even met to have asked MJ personally how he felt about NL AFTER the trial & after he'd had the chance to recuperate from the hell of that trial.
watching NL being sold by the MJ Estate makes me VERY angry & upset. they aren't here for the best interests of PPB but to make money for the Estate they have 100 million reasons to. more money in their own pockets for their annual pay raises while they distract fans with lists of Estate costs per year for PPB while they rob them blind.
P E A C E

MJloveslife

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,635 3,655 776
Alleybux
worldwide MJ's fans together have the potential to buy neverland for 100 million dollars and even taking care of neverland every year until the kids become independent... My idea of neverland being bought by fans, handed over to mj's children , maintained by fans , is not impossible.
I would rather donate all that money to charity. :moneymouth:

all4loveall4mj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
612 7 1
Alleybux
Put your money where you mouth is OP . Start putting actions behind your words. Plan,idea
Stop talking out your butt.

lasttoknow

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
123 22 10
Alleybux
I would donate money for a LEGIT plan consisting of :

1) buy #Neverland

2) hand Neverland back to MJ's children

3) pay for maintaining Neverland for MJ's children for the years to come

MJ's fans give gifts to MJ's children all the time.

Neverland would be a gift from the fans to MJ's children.

If MJ's fans would stop helping MJ's children to keep their gift/maintaining Neverland, they (fans) would be actually directly responsible for the loss of Neverland in the hands of MJ's children.

If while MJ's kids own Neverland, the kids want to do something on Neverland for Charity and they want help, fans can help too.

#DONTSELLNEVERLAND

#DoNotSellNeverland

---------------------------

added after the trash attacks received:

It is a FACT that Michael Jackson 's fans CARE about Neverland and there is NOTHING that could generate a CONTINUOUS flow of Money For Charity as Neverland could do, by even having organized group of fans visiting Neverland for helping organized charity events!

We understood that so many ppl appearing on this thread do not give a crap about Neverland, about MJ's children or else.

The point is, why do u all keep replying TRASHING ME, when I can be FREE to have my own idea/dream/or whatever the hell u want to call it , of keeping Neverland away from hands different than MJ's children?

You will remain with your own idea or whatever . Are u afraid that others would change theirs by reading mine, no matter how much you think my idea/view is crazy or else?

NO ONE is asking others for money or else. THERE IS NO PLAN or whatever. THESE ARE MY IDEAS !

I have just put my thoughts out there about Neverland and I have got a HUGE amount of DIRT thrown at me because you do not care about Neverland, about my idea, about the children etc.

You will keep replying to this tread but the FACT will NOT change, this is MY PERSONAL VIEW and there is NO PLAN and NO INTENTION to ask money or else to other ppl for Neverland.

FACT will NOT change that NEVERLAND will be LOST , while being in the HANDS of Michael Jackson Estate.

You all said that my personal idea about neverland would NOT stop the sale of Neverland, so why do you keep trashing me for it?

You will all be fine, Neverland will be LOST by Michael Jackson Estate, do NOT worry, that is what u want, that is what it will be achieved by the Estate!
[MENTION=185672]truth78[/MENTION] : don't you want the 2 turds & 2 garbage cans with the Oscar (, I'm assuming was gifted you for being the craziest ) off your gift box? At the top of your screen there's a box with the initials VBSHOP, press that, up will pull this box on your left hand side, it will read " over view" find the box that says Inventory & press that, up will pop the box that shows you all your gifts, press the delete for each box that is for each gift & it will take all that ugly off your gift box. If anyone sends you more ugly gifts just repeat.
It removes it instantly.
Just paying it forwards.
P E A C E

Marco Balletta

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
66 1
Alleybux
@truth78 : don't you want the 2 turds & 2 garbage cans with the Oscar (, I'm assuming was gifted you for being the craziest ) off your gift box? At the top of your screen there's a box with the initials VBSHOP, press that, up will pull this box on your left hand side, it will read " over view" find the box that says Inventory & press that, up will pop the box that shows you all your gifts, press the delete for each box that is for each gift & it will take all that ugly off your gift box. If anyone sends you more ugly gifts just repeat.
It removes it instantly.
Just paying it forwards.
P E A C E

I am not removing them on purpose becuase I want ppl to see what these crooks that have polluted MJ's forums for 6 years with their lies and propaganda pro corporarions and lawyers , do

lasttoknow

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
123 22 10
Alleybux
I am not removing them on purpose becuase I want ppl to see what these crooks that have polluted MJ's forums for 6 years with their lies and propaganda pro corporarions and lawyers , do
Okay.
My heart just went out to you when I saw all that b/c I just went through that myself.
Some one on this MJ forum sent me 21 such gifts in a matter of hours I had to keep deleting.
I figured you were keeping them there.
This is a sweet forum isn't it?
P E A C E

StrangerNMoscow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,402 25 11
Alleybux
When crooks unite to defend lies and monkey business

The funny thing is this applies to both of you as well. While you're calling out fonts make sure you do the same for the troll on here spreading lies about Michael.

lasttoknow

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
123 22 10
Alleybux
The funny thing is this applies to both of you as well. While you're calling out fonts make sure you do the same for the troll on here spreading lies about Michael.
says the troll puppet master. [MENTION=185672]truth78[/MENTION] has proved herself an independent thinker unlike yourself [MENTION=169147]StrangerNMoscow[/MENTION], why on earth would [MENTION=185672]truth78[/MENTION] band with m e in your hatred against me when you've been trolling her threads with your pack & gifting her insults?
I'm not on truth78 threads posting my story but she's on the right track about MJ' s Estate & I know this for a fact!
Meanwhile it's fans like you that only want to be fluffy about the torment you have to see ( unless your blind ) that MJ was dragged through.
Talkin about trolls when you & yours just want the MJ forum to gossip along with the media.
I'm independent as is truth78, neither of us r your types so don't worry about us banning together .
We're not you!
P E A C E

StrangerNMoscow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,402 25 11
Alleybux
says the troll puppet master. [MENTION=185672]truth78[/MENTION] has proved herself an independent thinker unlike yourself [MENTION=169147]StrangerNMoscow[/MENTION], why on earth would [MENTION=185672]truth78[/MENTION] band with m e in your hatred against me when you've been trolling her threads with your pack & gifting her insults?
I'm not on truth78 threads posting my story but she's on the right track about MJ' s Estate & I know this for a fact!
Meanwhile it's fans like you that only want to be fluffy about the torment you have to see ( unless your blind ) that MJ was dragged through.
Talkin about trolls when you & yours just want the MJ forum to gossip along with the media.
I'm independent as is truth78, neither of us r your types so don't worry about us banning together .
We're not you!
P E A C E

Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall....Pointless.

lasttoknow

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
123 22 10
Alleybux
No, a creep writes fantasies about a child being married to an adult. A punk also tells lies about a dead man who can't defend himself.
No a punk is someone that doesn't know the truth calling someone that does a creep.
A punk also is someone that doesn't know MJ the way she thinks.
I'm not here talking about his career but his private life you fans know NOTHING about.
This is all the truth & guess what Lil gurl......MJ was a big boy that made his own decisions in life & didn't live his private life for the fans!
Deal.
P E A C E

StrangerNMoscow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,402 25 11
Alleybux
No a punk is someone that doesn't know the truth calling someone that does a creep.
A punk also is someone that doesn't know MJ the way she thinks.
I'm not here talking about his career but his private life you fans know NOTHING about.
This is all the truth & guess what Lil gurl......MJ was a big boy that made his own decisions in life & didn't live his private life for the fans!
Deal.
P E A C E

And that's where you're wrong. I don't live in a fantasy world nor am I delusional thinking that I know someone's personal life when I've never met them. Keep making false assumptions about MJ's fans.

I do find it interesting that on the day they got married Michael was at Studio 54. Wasn't it also the Queen's birthday? Why wouldn't he spend it with his new wife?

lasttoknow

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
123 22 10
Alleybux
And that's where you're wrong. I don't live in a fantasy world nor am I delusional thinking that I know someone's personal life when I've never met them. Keep making false assumptions about MJ's fans.

I do find it interesting that on the day they got married Michael was at Studio 54. Wasn't it also the Queen's birthday? Why wouldn't he spend it with his new wife?
Keep missin-
Your the one that's so bothered here.
& I'm talking about you specifically NOT all MJ fans.
He was with his wife on their wedding day unless Studio 54 opens at 9:30 am ....
P E A C E

Dark Desire

Yellow and Gold...Bright and Bold....
Reaction score
Reactions
24,746 493 212
Alleybux
I wonder if that font can be banned from this forum. At first it was funny, but now it's extremely annoying and creepy..... Maybe reporting all his/her posts.... Idk...

lasttoknow

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
123 22 10
Alleybux
I wonder if that font can be banned from this forum. At first it was funny, but now it's extremely annoying and creepy..... Maybe reporting all his/her posts.... Idk...
Hmmm.
Sounds like an unhappy witches hunt.
They also know the actions of those on this forum harassing this fonts rights to post. So it goes both ways.
I'm not breaking ANY forum rules & frankly you all are in trying to harass me off the MJ LSA forum.
P E A C E