Quantcast

Idk if anyone else is familiar with Jana Kramer and Mike Caussin's annoying marriage but they're finally divorcing

supernormal

Willow Biden's Press Secretary
Reaction score
Reactions
301,028 23,647 3,068
Alleybux
I've been seeing headlines of her whining about her lack of trust in him on Us Weekly and People magazine for years while trying to read my gossip about actual celebrities. : unamused: I got to the point where I'd want to yell fµck THEM KIDS, JUST GIVE UP

Jana Kramer and Mike Caussin Split After 6 Years of Marriage, Cheating Drama

It’s over. Jana Kramer announced she and husband Mike Caussin have split after six years of marriage.

“‘It’s time.’ As I try to make sense of a reality I never wanted to believe could be possible again, those words have now become a reality,” the 37-year-old country singer began on Wednesday, April 21, via Instagram. ”I’ve fought y’all. I’ve loved hard. I’ve forgiven. I’ve put the work in. I’ve given everything I have, and now I have nothing else to give.”

Jana Kramer Files for Divorce Mike Caussin
Mike Caussin and Jana Kramer Matt Baron/Shutterstock
Kramer, who has documented her and Caussin’s tumultuous relationship via their podcast, “Whine Down,” added that she still “wholeheartedly” believes in “marriage, love, and rebuilding.”

She continued: “I just can’t fight any longer. It’s time to heal. Thank you for all the love, heart, and support, in many ways you have fought on this journey alongside me, and for that I am grateful. I’ll always encourage you to continue the good fight, but you can’t fight it alone. ”

Us Weekly can confirm that the One Tree Hill alum has already filed for divorce. Kramer and Caussin, who wed in 2015, share daughter Jolie, 5, and son Jace, 2. The twosome previously separated in 2016 after Us broke the news that the former football player was unfaithful. He subsequently entered treatment for xes addiction and the duo renewed their vows in 2017.

Earlier this year, Kramer admitted to Us that she doesn’t completely trust Caussin, who has been open about his xes addiction relapses in recent years.

“I trust him today. He’s showing up today. He’s showing up as a father, he’s showing up as a husband and he’s living it with integrity,” the actress told Us in January. “And I had to do my work to continue to trust him the next day after that. And to continue to see his growth and our growth together. I do trust my husband. Can [I say] 1000 percent? I don’t know if I can say that. I just … I trust my husband today.”

One month later, Kramer fired back at a troll who told her to “just get divorced already” after she and Caussin continued to speak about their ups and downs.

“When you don’t know the ins and out about addiction and the work we continue to do you shouldn’t speak on it.. We are open because we are helping people do the work to become stronger just like we have,” she tweeted in February. “So no thanks. Not gonna divorce a good man.”

News of their divorce comes after Us confirmed that Kramer was filming a new reality series with Caroline Boyer (Luke Bryan’s wife), Alexis Allen (Jimmie Allen’s wife), Sabina Rich (Tyler Rich’s wife), and Jenna Perdue (Dee Jay Silver’s wife).

Jana Kramer has filed for divorce from Mike Caussin.

On Wednesday, the country singer and actress, 37, announced in an emotional social media post that she is splitting from Caussin, 34, after six years of marriage.

"'It's time.' As I try to make sense of a reality I never wanted to believe could be possible again, those words have now become a reality," she wrote on Instagram. "I've fought y'all. I've loved hard. I've forgiven. I've put the work in. I've given everything I have, and now I have nothing else to give."

"Please know that I still believe wholeheartedly in marriage, love, and rebuilding. I just can't fight any longer. It's time to heal," she continued. "Thank you for all the love, heart, and support, in many ways you have fought on this journey alongside me, and for that I am grateful. I'll always encourage you to continue the good fight, but you can't fight it alone. "

A source tells PEOPLE that the divorce is due to infidelity, which the couple had previously separated over in 2016.

"He cheated and broke her trust again," the source says. "After fighting for the marriage for so long, she's come to terms with the realization that his patterns were never going to change."

"The focus now is on their kids," they add, referring to the couple's children Jolie Rae, 5, and Jace Joseph, 2.

The news of the split comes seven months after the couple released their book The Good Fight: Wanting to Leave, Choosing to Stay, and the Powerful Practice for Loving Faithfully about strengthening their marriage after the former football player sought treatment for xes addiction.

"I've dated only a few women in my life," the former NFL player wrote in it. "Most of my relationships can be more described as 'talking to,' which essentially means we were sleeping together but I never committed enough to get my feelings involved. And when I did commit, I inevitably cheated. I couldn't be alone."

"Now, I loved and still love being Jana's husband, but early in the relationship I had no idea who I was anymore," he later added.

Kramer has been open about Caussin's multiple affairs in the past, specifically those in 2016, the same year the two separated. (They renewed their wedding vows in December 2017.)

"The pain consumed my every thought and physically hurt me more than I thought I could handle," she wrote in an essay for Good Morning America. "Thinking back, it seems like a terrible nightmare that I wouldn't wish on anyone."

And while Caussin's decisions were difficult to swallow, she wrote then that she "grew in therapy" and "grew as a partner" because of the work he was "doing on himself."

Around that time in 2016 — when she was on Dancing with the Stars and he was getting treatment for xes addiction — the couple revealed that Caussin actually filed for divorce and that the two separated for several weeks. (They read passages from their book on their Whine Down podcast.)

"Mike was in rehab and I was in an all-out war with my emotions. Most days, I would push Mike out of my brain and tried to live in the world as if he didn't exist," she read from The Good Fight. "Other days I was too weak to push and I missed him, and I hoped he would be in the audience watching me perform, rooting for me."

"There are so many days during the first year of our reconciliation, after the discovery of my affairs, when we thought, 'What the f— is going on?' Honestly, most days were like that," he read from another passage of the book. "Needless to say, many of those days were filled with pain and hurt and sadness and despair."

In late March, Kramer shared a selfie of herself crying following a blow up fight between her and her husband.

"Nothing is perfect," Kramer wrote then. "I took this picture to almost remind myself that even though in the moment it seems like everything is doomed it's not."

"No relationship is perfect and when blow ups or fights happen sometimes we believe it's done and over but really it's a moment for growth and more understanding and to lean into your partner," she added.

"Just know it's not the end of the world," she continued. "And we all have these moments so ur not alone. Fights happen. No relationship is perfect.. Now the Important thing is in the end are you fighting the good fight together? ... ur not alone in ur struggles xo."

Memogs

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,211 599 274
Alleybux
How embarrassing, they wrote a book and had a podcast about their relationship. I'm happy she won't waste more time with him, she was embarrassing herself by staying with him.

LovelySan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
119,954 5,083 6,135
Alleybux
She needs therapy. I've been saying that for a long time. Instead of marrying him she should've sought some help for her issues that she has with herself and with men.

Paradiseplay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
120,478 4,003 2,418
Alleybux
Her husband was so tone deaf about black lives matter to the point it made mickey guyton cry in the podcast & her ugly wanna be martina mcbride ass said she was gon stand for the flag lol ugly bastards

LovelySan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
119,954 5,083 6,135
Alleybux
Her husband was so tone deaf about black lives matter to the point it made mickey guyton cry in the podcast & her ugly wanna be martina mcbride ass said she was gon stand for the flag lol ugly bastards

Which podcast was this?

Entaglenia

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
573 9 18
Alleybux
Which podcast was this?
It’s her and her (ex) husband’s-“Whine Down”. I am very uninterested in supporting or liking these people but their dynamic and perspective on relationships is interesting. They are also both (esp. Jana) and have always been TMI about their lives and it’s juicy if you have nothing else. Like an open wound.

Last edited:

NYer783

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
57 1
Alleybux
She needs therapy. I've been saying that for a long time. Instead of marrying him she should've sought some help for her issues that she has with herself and with men.
You hit the nail on the head. Though she deserves better and not putting up with his bs she does need to invest into her mental health. Their whole relationship was a bit whiney too me. On the up side, she got a book deal, podcast and wine deal out of the marriage