Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,704 495,024 222,895
Alleybux
@Diamond649
@ChocolateGold
@JosephJostar
@ISaySeaux

Are you not aware that OP has been making thread on HIV everyday and is trolling? She might as well catch it so they can leave us alone. If her therapist can't help her, then we sure as fµck can't!

Stop coddling trolls.
Can you remove this comment please? It’s very mean for them to say I should get something I fear so I can leave them alone.

Denmark Vesey

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
547 15 19
Alleybux
maybe you just need to catch it so you can get over it.

OP is a known troll around here. Stop groaning.
Clearly this person posted in the mental health forum because they are troubled. YOU are the troll and are cruel for posting "maybe you need to catch it." You absolutely know how triggering those words could be to someone terrified of catching HIV - no matter how irrational it may appear to you. This is very real to the people who suffer from this psychosis. I know because I suffer from the same affliction and I am not the only one. A little compassion here please. David Adam’s ‘The Man Who Couldn’t Stop’ (Published 2015)

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I wasn’t coddling a troll obviously I wasn’t aware. I don’t keep tabs on people or their post history was just giving an honest answer. Thank you for the information.
I am not a troll. This issue has been a lot for me where I seek therapy and take medication. There is a reason i decided to post on the mental health forum. They aren’t in my head so you should not believe them so quickly.

Denmark Vesey

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
547 15 19
Alleybux
So I live in a state where hiv is prevalent. Obviously I don’t have risky xes or a lot of xes partners. However my fear manifested to everyday life. I’m afraid to go to the grocery store from this state because of the hiv prevalence, what it some evil hiv + perosn is infection blood in the fruits? Or any items in the store. I haven’t been eating and it’s really affecting my life tbh. My therapist tells me that people don’t just be infecting their blood everywhere. I even get scared at restaurants like if someone has a cut or is Evil?
Ignore the people here calling you a troll. You are reaching out in a mental health forum and I understand and want to offer you some hope. You are not alone. I have the exact same thoughts. I have to keep reminding myself that these intrusive thoughts are irrational. They seem real, but they are not. You sound very young. Please, please send these articles to your therapist. Here is a highly educated science writer who suffers from the same thing.

Last edited:

brioche

gilded
Reaction score
Reactions
105,423 3,073 1,515
Alleybux
Clearly this person posted in the mental health forum because they are troubled. YOU are the troll and are cruel for posting "maybe you need to catch it." You absolutely know how triggering those words could be to someone terrified of catching HIV - no matter how irrational it may appear to you. This is very real to the people who suffer from this psychosis. I know because I suffer from the same affliction and I am not the only one. A little compassion here please. David Adam’s ‘The Man Who Couldn’t Stop’ (Published 2015)

do you realize the only thing this person posts about on this site is AIDS? go look at all her posts. no need to waste time with incog when we know who it is. how many times are people going to tell her the same things?

brioche

gilded
Reaction score
Reactions
105,423 3,073 1,515
Alleybux
I am not trolling. I decided to have a safe space and post it on the mental health forum to get some support. It really does give me anxiety and I’m taking medication for it and seen therapists. It gives me stresss and I’ve lost weight from the anxiety.

internet isn’t a safe space. your therapist is

Denmark Vesey

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
547 15 19
Alleybux
So I live in a state where hiv is prevalent. Obviously I don’t have risky xes or a lot of xes partners. However my fear manifested to everyday life. I’m afraid to go to the grocery store from this state because of the hiv prevalence, what it some evil hiv + perosn is infection blood in the fruits? Or any items in the store. I haven’t been eating and it’s really affecting my life tbh. My therapist tells me that people don’t just be infecting their blood everywhere. I even get scared at restaurants like if someone has a cut or is Evil?

do you realize the only thing this person posts about on this site is AIDS? go look at all her posts. no need to waste time with incog when we know who it is. how many times are people going to tell her the same things?

So that's your excuse for being intentionally cruel? Karma is a b!tch, remember that.

SetApart1

Repent!!
Reaction score
Reactions
12,838 628 290
Alleybux
I am not a troll. This issue has been a lot for me where I seek therapy and take medication. There is a reason i decided to post on the mental health forum. They aren’t in my head so you should not believe them so quickly.
Sorry you’re going through this good news HIV cannot survive outside of a host.

Denmark Vesey

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
547 15 19
Alleybux
I wasn’t coddling a troll obviously I wasn’t aware. I don’t keep tabs on people or their post history was just giving an honest answer. Thank you for the information.
You were being compassionate not coddling. You have no idea how helpful your words are. That person is really suffering and is only looking for reassurance.

brioche

gilded
Reaction score
Reactions
105,423 3,073 1,515
Alleybux
So that's your excuse for being intentionally cruel? Karma is a b!tch, remember that.

so dumb. but make your self feel better from your internet armchair

there have been several posters with fixations on sh!t, blood, etc and they will be many more. they all get banned.

let me report this post so it gets sent to NSIS LIKE ALL THE OTHER ONES

Psalm

I groan back and sometimes I do so viciously
Reaction score
Reactions
283,921 18,832 4,093
Alleybux
So there is a good chance people can get hiv from restaurants? And I do cook my food but what if peoooe are putting hiv in the grocery store
One of our HIV clients worked at a poboy shop. The reality is he could easily cut himself and not even know it while making someone a sandwich (I don’t think intentional).

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
One of our HIV clients worked at a poboy shop. The reality is he could easily cut himself and not even know it while making someone a sandwich (I don’t think intentional).
I feel like you are intentionally trying to scare me

Psalm

Reaction score
Reactions
283,921 18,832 4,093
Alleybux
I feel like you are intentionally trying to scare me
Bottom line is we have no control. Once you accept that and focus on the things you can control you may well a little better. Good luck!

itsmianya

Guyanese Princess
Reaction score
Reactions
59,530 2,038 1,057
Alleybux
Admin needs to ban this troll. This is beyond ridiculous now.

people caught on to your font so you’re now going incog?

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Bottom line is we have no control. Once you accept that and focus on the things you can control you may well a little better. Good luck!
Still think you are trying to be an ass. Instead of saying”oh it’s unlikely”, you are like “haha yess our clients are food workers and they need to might cut them selves on the food”

well good to hear that an article I just read said getting hiv from food is not possible, so if you really did work with hiv people (which I now count), you would know that it’s not a way to transmit.... instead of saying this bs about “I have to pray or cook my own food”

bye troll

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux

Psalm

Reaction score
Reactions
283,921 18,832 4,093
Alleybux
Still think you are trying to be an ass. Instead of saying”oh it’s unlikely”, you are like “haha yess our clients are food workers and they need to might cut them selves on the food”

well good to hear that an article I just read said getting hiv from food is not possible, so if you really did work with hiv people (which I now count), you would know that it’s not a way to transmit.... instead of saying this bs about “I have to pray or cook my own food”

bye troll
Ok now you’re officially a joke and grade a clown. Good luck.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Well my anxiety went down once I officially know who the trolls are and that their posts are just made up to scare me. So that’s good to know.

Denmark Vesey

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
547 15 19
Alleybux

But the the Mental health forum is suppose to be a safe space. But whatever you are clearly a troll, so I’ll ignore you
Don't reply to this troll. She has down voted all of my posts, has threatened to report me and you and has claimed responsibility for having others banned. All this from someone who has been on this site barely over a year. Some people suffer from a lack of empathy, and/or are: ignorant, stupid, mean, wicked and spiritually bankrupt. Ignore them. Some people are compassionate, caring, thoughtful and kind. Many people have sent you hugs. Concentrate on that. You are searching for reassurance. I used to do that too. I have a few questions. What age group are you in? I suspect you are 25 or under. How long have you been on medication? Have you shared your fears with your family or friends? Despite my name here, I am a Black female and you can message me directly whenever you need reassurance.