If Whitney and Michael had Married?

Reactions
67,695 4,343 872
Alleybux
I truly believe they would have been a great couple. Look at them together.
whitney30n-1-web.jpg

1498722.main_image.jpg

46981528-288-k245310.jpg

Michael loved Whitney and I do believe at one point he wanted to marry her. Sadly she rejected him for Bobby Brown. But I do think if they had married they both may still be alive today and would have had many children.

Last edited:
No Corona formed against me shall prosper
Reactions
41,939 459 620
Alleybux
If I could turn back time and make it happen my whole life would be complete. They were wonderfully made. I miss both of them so much.

A Drunken Mistake
Reactions
37,488 427 258
Alleybux
Whitney and MJ looked really good together. I don't know if a marriage would have worked but I would have been rooting for them both.

Moxie Brown; because I gotta a lot of Moxie
Reactions
28,874 3,246 4,443
Alleybux
I don't know why, but I always thought Michael was decades older than Whitney. I know he wasn't, but when he was fucking with his face, he looked older than what he was.

Reactions
281 5
Alleybux
They would have been *the* IT couple of the 80s! But I thought that Whitney had a thing for Jermaine? At least, that's the rumor I remember from way back in the day....

They could've been good for each other. But a Leo woman and Virgo man? Hmm.

I did always wish that she'd agreed to duet with him on "I Just Can't Stop Loving You." Siedah Garrett was perfect but Whitney was the bigger star.

Twerking at Trader Joe's
Reactions
336,610 6,801 3,444
Alleybux
No, they both had some unresolved traumas, problematic family members, a background of substance abuse, and seemed to have difficulty communicating. AND, Whitney may have been with one of his brothers, when it's well known that Micahel was disgusted by 'sharing'.

A relationship would have been a mess. They looked great together. We can just enjoy the pictures and videos today.

Last edited:
Michael is Innocent
Reactions
26,048 629 727
Alleybux
I think they would have made a wonderful couple. If all went well, they could have strengthened each other through their bond....made their lives greater, not lesser and created a powerful Jackson-Houston dynasty in the entertainment industry. Keeping each other away from substance abuse would be the key, of course.

The Culture

General Alley

Recent Posts

2 Month Old Baby Missing in DC
They either sold the baby or killed it. How do you not report your missing infant immediately after you find o it they are missing?
Running/Walking in a semi-bad neighborhood?
I would walk vs jog if nobody does it to avoid drawing attention to yourself.
The Debbie Rowe Discussion Thread
That is not Debbie. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is her lol
LA vloggers thread 2.0 (DDG, Kennedy, McQueen, Kellie, Chandler etc)
Speaking of Rubi and DDG. Why do y'all think he hasn't taken her out of the States. Like at this point she's literally begging him to take her on...
Legendary brazilian soccer player: Raí! (He used to play at PSG)
He smells so good. I met him girl... he married :( looooooool did you really sniff this man when you met him
Mother is charged after daughter, 4, got infested with so many head lice she almost died after...
I am so disgusted at this woman. I am sure her child was complaining long before she had to be hospitalized and this asshole just let this poor...
Tired of men thinking that I'm going to chase them
You pick up his calls when he rings (And when he calls ACT EXCITED and GLAD that he called. _______________________ Is he going to act the same...
19 Yr Old Stripper Buys $16,000 of Luxury Goods And Explains Her Glow Up!
ewwwww she looks like donald duck in that onlyfans pic she should have left her face alone
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Camera-shy Harry reluctantly faces the crowd in a move to overcome his debilitating PTSD from the clicking of so many cameras. He's really making...
Top Bottom