%&%*% If you do, #%^$ If you Don't

Rosegold3995

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,367 677 263
Alleybux
oh well here is a problem at my job..

there is this group leader who has been allegedly coming to work drinking and a lot of my co-workers have seen her drunk and smelled it on her...now all of this was told to me and i have never seen her drunk because i don;t work with her on the other side of the hospital..

all of this is hearsay...

the weekend she was working she came in drunk, stumbling, forgot how to put beds into the system to be cleaned. Another co-worker went out to this person;s car and took the empty bottles out of it and brought them inside and threw them into the recycling bin( this bin does have a cover)..

she allegedly came in drunk on my weekend(last weekend) and i didn;t notice anything odd about her ( she does walk with a slight limp)..

now today i found out the big guy our direct manager found out and there is an investigation going on..who told? don;t know..

now the people who knew about this will be pulled into the office and questioned..i was also told a couple followed her home to get her home safely...

the person who told me all of this is now feeling sorry and don;t want her to lose her job and i had to break it down and say "look this fool is on the road driving here drunk and what if she hits your husband or son what will u say then?" she just looked at me and said 'you're right".. I mean if she gets fired she will still be driving on the road drunk..

can;t believe the idiocy of some of my co-workers I work with...no one was going to say a freakin word and keep this hush hush...

jeansaprincess

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic;
Reaction score
Reactions
100,269 8,050 3,966
Alleybux
She needs to be fired or at least put on leave until she pulls it together. Nobody wanted to snitch her out but following her home and doing her job for her has to be tiring. Is she going through anything personally?