Quantcast

If you kill yourself you go to hell?

maywest1016

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Please point me to the scripture that specifically says that if an individual commits suicide they are going to hell. I’ll wait.....

SulkyMinx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,300 3,571 2,792
Alleybux
That priest is lost.
God forgives (repentance) while we’re alive. You can’t repent once you leave this Earth.
The catholic religion is lost. Confessing sins to another human is not biblical. Only God/Yah can forgive sin.

And that “kid”, assuming teen? was at an accountable age. In other words, he was as old enough to know better. Once you’re aware of sin you’re responsible/ accountable.

A 16 y.o. is a kid. Teen or not, a kid to me. And to claim he went to hell due to mental issues is completely wrong to say.

YaGiRaKn

‘Repent! For the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.’
Reaction score
Reactions
5,893 295 80
Alleybux
No it's not wrong. It's an accountable age....

Hell isn't just for grown folks. All need to repent. (babies/very small children don't apply if they die cause they don't know any better)

No one is without sin.

Like the late Pastor Darby said, you're not too young to go to hell. If you're involved in sin, you can go.
He was 16 when he got stabbed in the back and almost died. He said he heard a voice telling him to stay where he was at and another voice telling him to go up the block. So the devil was telling him one thing and the Lord another. Had he listened to the devil, he said he knew if he died right there, he knew where he was going.

The apostle John in the book of Revelation when he saw the Great White Throne Judgement. He said both "great and small" were there.

No one that kills themselves goes to Heaven. That's devil getting into people heads telling them it's okay. That it would be better to kill themselves so they don't have to suffer anymore etc.. He's a liar. He knows the scriptures and knows if they kill themselves where they're going.

People don't want to hear this but it's the truth.

Eagleswings

The truth shall make you free
Reaction score
Reactions
14,021 820 188
Alleybux
No. I don’t think so. God has compassion for those who are suffering so much that they killed themselves.

Chibuikem

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,303 406 304
Alleybux
One of the promises God gives is peace. He promises to renew our minds, give us strength, and a plan for us. This is for everyone. If you kill yourself, you’re doubting God’s plan and rejecting his promise. I’m not talking about extreme life/death situations.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 ESV

Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.

Ecclesiastes 7:17 ESV
Be not overly wicked, neither be a fool. Why should you die before your time?

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 ESV
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Jeremiah 29:11 ESV
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Carielle

Carielle_Carriere 9th Ward's Gem
Reaction score
Reactions
89,990 10,064 3,151
Alleybux
Yes and don't wish death on yourself that opens the door for demons

I had a demon telling me to kill myself so he could bring me to hell and when i didn't a year later my cousin died suicide. Do wonder where she's at and if that demon was lying to me and if she is in hell.

Eagleswings

The truth shall make you free
Reaction score
Reactions
14,021 820 188
Alleybux
One of the promises God gives is peace. He promises to renew our minds, give us strength, and a plan for us. This is for everyone. If you kill yourself, you’re doubting God’s plan and rejecting his promise. I’m not talking about extreme life/death situations.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 ESV

Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.

Ecclesiastes 7:17 ESV
Be not overly wicked, neither be a fool. Why should you die before your time?

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 ESV
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Jeremiah 29:11 ESV
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
I understand that God says he cannot give us more than we can bear, but what if the suffering you’re experiencing is so intense? Won’t he understand that it’s just too much for you to handle?

Chibuikem

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,303 406 304
Alleybux
I understand that God says he cannot give us more than we can bear, but what if the suffering you’re experiencing is so intense? Won’t he understand that it’s just too much for you to handle?

That’s when you’re supposed to be seeking God and his word the most. Suffering isn’t forever. Every time has its season.

John 16:33 ESV
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

God knows suffering very well, and he experienced it first hand himself. When he came to earth, he knew first hand what his fate would be, but he went through it anyway. God wants us to trust in him. He wants use to take refuge in him and his word. Here is a video to better help you.

kayla1814

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,720 122 48
Alleybux
Please show me the exact scripture that says verbatim “If you commit suicide you are going to hell”. I’ll wait.......

Honeyboca

The Dark Elf
Reaction score
Reactions
18,880 1,595 729
Alleybux
God knows everything that happens before it happens right?... so why would he give someone such a horrible life knowing at one point their going to take it, and basically trash that person by sending them to “hell”... this is why I despise Christians their false narratives of god actually make him look like a total asshole..

Ikr.

RickyLove

Rookie
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
57 3 1
Alleybux
Doesn't matter how old you are, or what kind of life you had. If you kill yourself your going to burn in the pits of hell forever.

So if a ten year old kills themselves, they go to hell.

I mean.... Doesn't this seem bad to anyone? I mean..... Does anyone have a problem with this?

I am a Christian. I do NOT believe that suicides go to Hell or, if they do, not permanently. My belief is that Jesus does not permit his sheep to be lost and we are ALL his sheep. But, that's just my belief and I may be wrong.

RickyLove

Rookie
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
57 3 1
Alleybux
I don’t believe there is a hell.

I believe that Hell exists, I'm just not convinced that any souls are in it. After all, Hell was created for Satan and his demons, not God's children.

RickyLove

Rookie
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
57 3 1
Alleybux
This narrative was created by old white men to control everyone, Hell and the grave used to scare me so much when I was young, why would you even teach kids things like that? ugh

Do you believe in Jesus?

RickyLove

Rookie
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
57 3 1
Alleybux
There's no such thing as sin, God, heaven, and hell.

Do you believe that the universe and all of the life in it have a creator? If not, what do you believe caused the universe and all of us to come into existence?