Quantcast

If you were Karreuche, would you call out Rihanna?

Would you call out her BS?

• HELL YEAH.

Votes: 63 37.1%
  • NO. The past is the past

Votes: 107 62.9%

• Total voters

Butterflyyy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
40,991 1,307 287
Alleybux
@Sashamcmull Im trying to quote you back, but it won’t let me. I think it’s because your reply is in my comment.

The entire point of people bring up that video is to say she’s mocking her accent. She’s clearly not because a lot of what she said is taken from that stand up where she’s imitating an Asian accent and she sounds just like the comedian. Her friend even says “Chinese, Japanese” and did a little bow like some Asian people do. If she wanted to mock her accent, why didn’t she do a stereotypical Caribbean accent? Like that bad fake Jamaican accent that a lot of people do?

Also, what do you mean by “they used this to cover them mocking her”? Are you saying they used lines from that stand up to cover up mocking her? I think that’s a bit of reach. Who knows, maybe they were being shady with the “who’s song is that” thing, but that in and of itself has nothing to do with the accent she was doing.

Last edited:

Elsmcmull

Elsasha
Reaction score
Reactions
71,397 5,321 2,308
Alleybux
@Sashamcmull Im trying to quote you back, but it won’t let me. I think it’s because your reply is in my comment.

The entire point of people bring up that video is to say she’s mocking her accent. She’s clearly not because a lot of what she said is taken from that stand up where she’s imitating an Asian accent and she sounds just like the comedian. Her friend even says “Chinese, Japanese” and did a little bow like some Asian people do. If she wanted to mock her accent, why didn’t she do a stereotypical Caribbean accent? Like that bad fake Jamaican accent that a lot of people do?

Also, what do you mean by “they used this to cover them mocking her”? Are you saying they used lines from that stand up to cover up mocking her? I think that’s a bit of reach. Who knows, maybe they were being shady with the “who’s song is that” thing, but that in and of itself has nothing to do with the accent she was doing.
Watch the part when they ask “whose song” and how k reacts and starts talking n saying the only girl part again .... they new exactly what they were doing posting this.. Rihanna replied back with the same energy given

Reaction score
Reactions
15,357 1,375 2,162
Alleybux
Watch the part when they ask “whose song” and how k reacts and starts talking n saying the only girl part again .... they new exactly what they were doing posting this.. Rihanna replied back with the same energy given

Everybody is gangsta until they get a taste of Rihanna’s famous clap backs.

Butterflyyy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
40,991 1,307 287
Alleybux

That part could have been shade. I’m not denying that. But the argument is that she’s mocking Rihanna accent and I just don’t see it. She’s clearly doing an Asian accent and copying that comedian, at least that’s what it sounds like to me. We can agree to disagree though.

Last edited:

Elsmcmull

Elsasha
Reaction score
Reactions
71,397 5,321 2,308
Alleybux
That part could have been shade. I’m not denying that. But the argument is that she’s mocking Rihanna accent and I just don’t see it. She’s clearly doing an Asian accent and copying that comedian, at least that’s what it sounds like to me. We can agree to disagree though.
It’s very clear they were trying to start something ...Google this topic and it’s what every blog post n media outlet headline was saying and Rihanna gave her the same energy.

rubyredlips

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
142,821 8,922 6,951
Alleybux
Karrueche did not mock Rihanna’s accent. She was doing a stereotypical Asian accent. Her friend even says “Cinese, Japanese” and bowed. If anything they would’ve tried to do a bad Caribbean accent.

She was saying lines from a stand up comedy show.

Listen to the stand up, then listen to Karrueche’s video. At the end of the video she even says “ you look like model, why you no have boyfriend” Just like in the stand up.

NO, the mocking starts when Karreuche’s friend asks what song is playing and they realize it’s Rihanna.

lurker2

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
371,216 8,452 7,232
Alleybux
Everybody is gangsta until they get a taste of Rihanna’s famous clap backs.
It’s not that they have an issue with Rihanna clapping back, it’s that she claps back with such precision and leaves a permanent womb. No matter what petty bs went down years ago Rihanna won in a way none of those others will ever see and that’s what bothers them most. It’s their never ending quest to destroy Rihanna, both funny and pathetic at this point. But I do wonder at what point do the mods consider a person to be a troll, like what is the LSA definition if it’s not creating repetitive threads over things that have been discussed multiple times just to start sh!t?

The only thing Kae should call Rihanna for is a job, but I’m sure she doesn’t not have her number. Maybe she can ask her besties to ask Rihanna to apologize since her bestie is now employed by Rihanna.

Butterflyyy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
40,991 1,307 287
Alleybux
It’s very clear they were trying to start something ...Google this topic and it’s what every blog post n media outlet headline was saying and Rihanna gave her the same energy.
I honestly wasn’t trying to start anything. I wasn’t trying to argue with you. That’s why I didn’t quote anyone in my first comment and why I said we can agree to disagree. I’ve just seen that stand up before and to me, Karrueche and her friends sounded like they were copying that. If anything the Op was trying to start something by getting them both dragged because I know they don’t like Rihanna.

Also, I’m not denying what you’re saying, but just because blogs were reporting it, doesn’t make it true. People run with things all the time.

Edit: Oops I just noticed you said they, not me lol. Sorry, I read your comment wrong.

Last edited:

bullish af

Well-Groaned Member
Reaction score
Reactions
393,316 11,588 7,232
Alleybux
How can she call her out when she trolled Rihanna? Did Karreuche not make fun of Rihanna’s accent? That’s why I felt nothing for her when she followed in Rihanna’s footsteps. She can try to get Rihanna cancelled if she wants to, but she will be right there with her.

Butterflyyy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
40,991 1,307 287
Alleybux
NO, the mocking starts when Karreuche’s friend asks what song is playing and they realize it’s Rihanna.
And I agreed with the other font that that definitely could’ve been shade towards Rihanna, but what I was saying is that to me is sounded like she was doing a stereotypical Asian accent and not mocking a Caribbean one.

greenluxi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
83,955 2,534 1,368
Alleybux
If the roles were reversed, would you feel the same way? If Karreuche made anti-black comments about Rihanna's nose and hair texture and was now marching in BLM protests, would y'all be like yeah, it was a long time ago, she is above it now? Answer honestly.

But she has made anti-black comments? Are you not reading all the responses of people on this thread saying that Kae shouldn't bring it up bc immediately everyone will bring up her past racial insensitivities.

Everyone has moved on, and it seems it's for the best.

I'm not sure why you're pushing for this so hard especially since one of Kae past comments was directed towards Blue. This is leading nowhere.

csu13

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,775 358 655
Alleybux
Yes she's the only celeb that I know of that has never apologized for being an asshole at one poi t

Reaction score
Reactions
2,959 123 76
Alleybux
It’s not that they have an issue with Rihanna clapping back, it’s that she claps back with such precision and leaves a permanent womb. No matter what petty bs went down years ago Rihanna won in a way none of those others will ever see and that’s what bothers them most. It’s their never ending quest to destroy Rihanna, both funny and pathetic at this point. But I do wonder at what point do the mods consider a person to be a troll, like what is the LSA definition if it’s not creating repetitive threads over things that have been discussed multiple times just to start sh!t?

The only thing Kae should call Rihanna for is a job, but I’m sure she doesn’t not have her number. Maybe she can ask her besties to ask Rihanna to apologize since her bestie is now employed by Rihanna.
The girls are doing the most lmao they bring up a beef that happened 9 years ago they're using the 90s era to drag her how pathetic I really don't understand

Elsmcmull

Elsasha
Reaction score
Reactions
71,397 5,321 2,308
Alleybux
The girls are doing the most lmao they bring up a beef that happened 9 years ago they're using the 90s era to drag her how pathetic I really don't understand
I think Rihanna being a lil more active recently and the amount of attention it got ...n the thought of an album coming along with the documentary might have a certain person making these threads extremely pressed. #staypressed

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
15,357 1,375 2,162
Alleybux
I think Rihanna being a lil more active recently and the amount of attention it got n thought of a album coming along with the documentary might have a certain person making these threads extremely pressed. #staypressed
They can make a million threads Rihanna is still surpassing all there faves lol, outside of LSA she gets a lot of love.

lurker2

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
371,216 8,452 7,232
Alleybux
I think Rihanna being a lil more active recently and the amount of attention it got n thought of a album coming along with the documentary might have a certain person making these threads extremely pressed. #staypressed
And as it’s gets worse will this font be recognized as a troll? How many threads on this topic does there need to be on the server before it’s considered a duplicate, obviously not two because there’s multiple? Same with all the other sh!t she ran to post. Whatever because her insane hatred changes nothing. Rihanna is about to take over 2021 and their minds as well.

rubyredlips

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
142,821 8,922 6,951
Alleybux

Not just a certain person, but the whole damn stan base on here are pressed. They are literally whining about Rih making "pap strolls" and getting attention, as if Rihanna hasn't always been photographed when she leaves her house.

BlueGossip

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,327 2,046 2,921
Alleybux
This forum is full of hypocrites. So Rihanna shouldn’t apologize but celeb who made colorist or offensive statements from 20 years ago should? They stil drag celebs who actually have apologized but rih has not said anything.
So rihanna should apologize before or after Karrueche's apology to rihanna for first mocking rihanna's bajan accent.

BlueGossip

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,327 2,046 2,921
Alleybux
No. A grown woman would realize at that point in time Rihanna was essentially being a dumb ass for a man. She would of shown her ass like even if it wasn’t Karrueche on the other end.

They were both lashing out due to trauma and insecurity. Chris was just the source of it all.
Rihanna mocked her because Karrueche mocked her first. Them being in love with the same idiot was secondary

Mememeow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,422 563 573
Alleybux
I don’t get why people have a hard time understanding that people grow up & change.

Acting foolishly in your teens / early adulthood is unsurprising. Holding young black entertainers accountable for mistakes all their lives seem to be a social media / LSA thing.

They don’t seem to have the same animosity towards white people...I see y’all worshipping Prince Harry all day everyday, like he wasn’t a whole Nazi sympathizer in his 20s.

Afford the same courtesy & understanding to blacks that you do whites. This shouldn’t be that hard on an alleged pro-black message board.

Last edited:

LSDrew

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,917 2,272 3,645
Alleybux
Lmaooooo I love how Rihanna lives in your mind rent free!! You let a woman who you despise one who doesn’t even know you exist to begin with mind you rule your entire existence, truly sad.

6D2958B0-14E3-46ED-AF25-1758EB2B9E0B.jpeg

But continue we love to see it lmao

Kris-Jenner-Files-to-Trademark-Viral-Youre-Doing-Amazing-Sweetie-Catchphrase.gif

kinas14

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
113,744 8,876 3,790
Alleybux
Girl, mayo ain't the same as calling an Asian person a slant-eyed rice cake. One insult literally doesn't hurt white people, the other has been used to inflict harm on Asians. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Second, never said Rihanna was a racist but she said some foul racist sh!t to get back to Karreuche over an abusive boyfriend. Regardless of intention, you gotta own up to your mess and apologize.

When Karreuche came for Blue Ivy's hair on BET, they dragged her for filth and RIGHTFULLY so because those comments are tacky and anti-black. Do I think Karreuche is racist? No. But that doesn't change the fact that her comment was out of line. So guess what? She publicly apologized and took responsibility for not standing up to BET and refusing to engage in anti-black rhetoric.

Rihanna, on the other hand, has never publicly apologized but now she's out here marching against Asian hate. LOL. Y'all kill me with this double standard. A kiiii.
She said she was reading a teleprompter, but I don’t know if it’s true.

Last edited:

KeiraNyongo

iSlay
Reaction score
Reactions
401,648 21,016 26,972
Alleybux
She said she was reading a teleprompter, but I didn’t know if it’s true.

She was reading the teleprompter. BET confirmed. But still, you won't have me on air making colorist anti-black comments about a damn black baby. Nope! I will not say those words. I know it was a tough position for her to be in but the right thing to do would have been to put it on mute. I'm glad she apologized and BET should never have put her in that position anyways. That's why I've been f%%k BET since then.

love stoned

baby, my mind fuzzy
Reaction score
Reactions
101,416 4,571 3,154
Alleybux
Kae and riri were going through extremely bad circumstances, both having suffered the human walking form of mess that is Chris brown.

Both women have grown up matured and distanced themselves away from Chris, who was incredibly abusive.

Both women are doing fine in life and are in a much more happier place.

I don’t know why you want to pit both women who were suffering from trauma at that time against each other.

now trauma makes you racist

KeiraNyongo

iSlay
Reaction score
Reactions
401,648 21,016 26,972
Alleybux
Lmaooooo I love how Rihanna lives in your mind rent free!! You let a woman who you despise one who doesn’t even know you exist to begin with mind you rule your entire existence, truly sad.

But continue we love to see it lmao

Not the girls counting Monsieur Arnault's coins though...

EMBARRASSING.

D7Q0gVaXkAAUdqR.jpg

MissBreezy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,750 1,183 1,125
Alleybux
Rihanna mocked her because Karrueche mocked her first. Them being in love with the same idiot was secondary
Karrueche never mocked Rihanna. She was repeating an Asian comedian and people brought that old livestream up during the Chris/Karrueche/Rihanna love triangle to make her look bad. It was a skit about how Asian women are at nail salons.

MissBreezy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,750 1,183 1,125
Alleybux
I dont think Karrueche cares about what Rihanna has said about her because after the break up with Chris...Karrueche went back to listening to Rihanna and making sure she posted it every chance she could but when she was dating Chris - she never did that lol

Elsmcmull

Elsasha
Reaction score
Reactions
71,397 5,321 2,308
Alleybux
I dont think Karrueche cares about what Rihanna has said about her because after the break up with Chris...Karrueche went back to listening to Rihanna and making sure she posted it every chance she could but when she was dating Chris - she never did that lol
5EBB55A9-18F3-4115-BAD0-2266C43BC526.jpeg
Ofc she did because she went through what Rihanna dealt with

demegoddesss

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
163 6 15
Alleybux
honey no one was talking about that gremlin. OP is talking about rihanna being racist read the post again