IG Influencers (Spin-off thread)

Reactions
Alleybux
I see you are trying to understand the assignment but you are still missing the mark

What is your obsession with velvet do you think it comes across as a more expensive look? A few things to consider when selecting the frantic/color for curtains: the color of the floor, the color of the wall, the size of the room and the color/type of furniture in said room. These gold velvet curtains aint it and has nothing to do with gold and blue not going together. You are correct in saying those colors go together but you are just executing it wrong.

If you are going to insist on keeping that wall color blue can you consider a different shade of blue because the one you chose aged that room terribly. And for the love of God will you please raise that curtain rod higher to the ceiling. I see you trying to get the length of the curtain correct but you have got to take that rod up higher.

I don’t want to nitpick every design decision you make in that house Spir can you please just consult a professional interior designer and let them give you a virtual design they will even give you the links to the suggestions they make. You are wasting money trying to live out your interior designer fantasy in Homegoods. Please just stop.
Or at least get them professionally cut and hemmed

Reactions
96,915 2,112 456
Alleybux
I feel like Miss Cris has had her surgery... I can’t wait to see. I hope she didn’t use Miss Mia’s doc.
I been thinking that as well, but if she had it......I’m not sure what she was going for because she looks overweight and stuffed. The weight she put on for the surgery aged her imo. It’s like you had a surgery you didn’t need to walk around wearing over sized clothes on purpose?

Reactions
96,915 2,112 456
Alleybux
Courtney told me to tell y’all to pull up with your veejays she got a gift for you. She also debuted her tampons, pads and panty liners she got coming as well this morning during her IG live....she’s got you covered

Ronne on IG live trying to sale her skincare but the word serum is kicking her tale because she can’t pronounce it to save her life. Jesus be a speech therapist too her.

Last edited:
Reactions
96,915 2,112 456
Alleybux
These folks really sat they uncreative self around and saw what The Honey Pot did when they went viral and said bet. And I’m not saying just because it already existed no one else can do it because there is room for EVERYONE but what are the odds that everyone sat around at the exact same time and got a idea to do a feminine wash? Rochelle w/Alikay, Courtney, Ronne and whoever else I named before all saw the numbers for The Honey Pot and know folks trying to support BOB right now so they ran with it.

Reactions
953 23 1
Alleybux
I been thinking that as well, but if she had it......I’m not sure what she was going for because she looks overweight and stuffed. The weight she put on for the surgery aged her imo. It’s like you had a surgery you didn’t need to walk around wearing over sized clothes on purpose?
She honestly didn’t need surgery to me. Before she put on all that extra weight. I agree with you, totally aged her.
I’m not familiar with the dos and don’ts of it all- I’m assuming she would pick up the extra weight for a fat transfer? I’d think she had enough if she went in at her regular size.

Reactions
1,295 25
Alleybux
I haven't been on her page something is up with the over sized clothes. And this faux leather she’s selling I’m assuming it wasn’t a sell out event!!

Surgeries and No Home Cris???
Get surgery and fake shop at Trader Joe’s lmao
Mia has money to hire a in house trainer

Reactions
509 1
Alleybux
Yes, Cris got her surgery. She said before (either on a repost or a live, I can’t recall) that she couldn’t wait until April because she would be getting her new body. Fancy is up next, she said that she has one scheduled as well.

Reactions
Alleybux
These folks really sat they uncreative self around and saw what The Honey Pot did when they went viral and said bet. And I’m not saying just because it already existed no one else can do it because there is room for EVERYONE but what are the odds that everyone sat around at the exact same time and got a idea to do a feminine wash? Rochelle w/Alikay, Courtney, Ronne and whoever else I named before all saw the numbers for The Honey Pot and know folks trying to support BOB right now so they ran with it.
What’s scary is what are the chances this is some crap they done purchased from Alibaba and slapped a label on. It’s like these women see what’s selling for one and try and jump on the gravy chain, not researching, not testing simply taking what someone slapped on the label ingredients and that’s enough.
Never once sitting down talking to a chemist, scientist, dr, NOTHING cause if they did you better believe we would’ve got a sneak peek of them doing so. when it comes down to the lady parts I’m not just buying something from folk who have absolutely no clue what they’re doing.

Courtney is all over the place with her businesses and her focus is everywhere, now we back to her daughter and those dang hair bows. I’m sorry that doesn’t scream boss that screams unstable!

Reactions
1,295 25
Alleybux
Her skin is horrible Whew Chile!!!!!

Attachments

• 6A939C4B-B130-4E1F-92AD-033FF9848F1C.jpeg
    6A939C4B-B130-4E1F-92AD-033FF9848F1C.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 199
Reactions
96 17 36
Alleybux
Her mom is funny! They do materlistic though I wonder if they actually have/make money or just all these lavish things get written off and shuffled around on cards.
So black women enjoying luxury things & you’re assuming they can’t afford it and shuffling the costs around on cards? Low life thinking on this thread. #TheProjection Whew

Reactions
96 17 36
Alleybux
Her and her mom both are too ugly and dog faced to be as mean spirited as they are. You’d think they’d be as sweet as pie with those offensive mugs, but I think they suffer from severe insecurities that they mask with labels and rudeness.
You’re saying that because you’re shallow and jealous of these black women. Just say you don’t like dark skinned women and don’t think they should be confident or deserve to act bourgeois because they’re darker. The self hate and jealousy is real.

Reactions
96 17 36
Alleybux
That shit with the feathers looks terrible! It’s giving where ever she’s from so I guess she’s catering to her audience.

It really amazes me then audacity of what people choose to sell and those that actually buy. Maybe I just overthink things but there’s literally women who will buy because it’s a black owned business even if that black woman is going to have you looking a hot mess.
This is from the same women who buy the tacky stuff from Fashion Nova. If the same feathered suit was LV, you would buy it if you could afford it.

I'm all about fresh fruits in 2021
Reactions
16,299 216 66
Alleybux
You’re saying that because you’re shallow and jealous of these black women. Just say you don’t like dark skinned women and don’t think they should be confident or deserve to act bourgeois because they’re darker. The self hate and jealousy is real.

There are light-skinned ugly women and guess what there's also dark-skinned UGLY women.

You brought up their complexion... Maybe its YOU that don't see value in their skin color.

We just think they ugly.... cause we find them UGLY.

Nice try tho. LMAOooooo

Reactions
96,915 2,112 456
Alleybux
Happy FriYAY just stopping by to let you know Court debuted another brand of hers today her clothing line and I don’t want you to miss out since you guys love her fashions. Turn your notifications on so you can make sure you grab one because I KNOW you guys been wanting to cop one! Your welcome!

Last edited:
aggressively regular
Reactions
117,748 1,979 888
Alleybux
Happy FriYAY just stopping by to let you know Court is debuted another brand of hers today her clothing line and I don’t want you to miss out since you guys love her fashions. Turn your notifications on so you can make sure you grab one because I KNOW you guys been wanting to cop one! Your welcome!
Wait a minute she had the nerve to say she's not into name brands on that first post? The woman who did promo photos in Versace down to the socks?

Reactions
317 8
Alleybux
Happy FriYAY just stopping by to let you know Court is debuted another brand of hers today her clothing line and I don’t want you to miss out since you guys love her fashions. Turn your notifications on so you can make sure you grab one because I KNOW you guys been wanting to cop one! Your welcome!
Didn’t she just drop the feminine wash products?? Or am I confusing the “influencers”....

Reactions
105,141 1,786 122
Alleybux
Hold up
1618617629387.gif

So Courtney is dropping a clothing thing too with the feminine wash as well?

I was going to say it was athleisure wear but it seems it's not just that looking at the red outfit.

Reactions
96,915 2,112 456
Alleybux
Didn’t she just drop the feminine wash products?? Or am I confusing the “influencers”....
Yes ma’am you are correct. 3 flavors for the feminine wash pick your poison

She also showed the pantry liners, pads and tampons she got coming. Don’t worry I’ll make sure to link them here so you can grab some!

Reactions
96,915 2,112 456
Alleybux
Hold up
View attachment 2479828

So Courtney is dropping a clothing thing too with the feminine wash as well?

I was going to say it was athleisure wear but it seems it's not just that looking at the red outfit.
Athlesiure wear is for basic bishes Court too classy for that she giving you options! Silky material so you can rock it with your heels Loc get into it!
426B05D9-BD9C-4279-BBFF-74F56E88AAA7.jpeg

Reactions
509 1
Alleybux
I said what I meant and meant what I said.

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Jemele Hill tried it with En Vogue
Hold On Lies Give It Up, Turn It Loose Free Your Mind My Lovin (Never Gonna Get It) Don't Go Runaway Love Don't Let Go Whatever Giving Him...
Mom says she dont want to see us until we are vaccinated!
Oh okay that’s cute. Turn around for me Keep it moving u ain’t got nothing to talk about with me
RHOA Sneek Peek Porsha explains her issues with Kenya
Porsha is A) fake B) uses people to her advantage C) lies D) is long winded when challenged with a question because she cannot give a real reason...
What is the tea on Shannon Boodram??
Yup she said getting married is the only way she could be seen as serious in her profession. So homegirl LITERALLY cudda hired a man... (Which as...
Do you think fonts who clique up on others or are disrespectful towards fonts, have any of the...
They most likely don’t have any friends in real life so any font who they’re friendly with up here they jump at the chance to “clique” up on other...
At wits end with father and family
Yup it’s time to go especially when he made that comment to you about paying rent..leave and be selfish like him so you can enjoy life. He should...
BLACK WOMEN ARE LOSING INTEREST IN BLACK MEN...
Shouldn’t you direct this tirade at dear ole daddy? Don’t blame me for how your life has turned out Most of us are young black women in our...
What’s with the honoring of women who do not choose be mothers on Mother’s Day?
Why do women who do not choose to be mothers need a day? Are they not secure in their choice?
Brick wall help
Painted brick is a dated look. Here’s advice on stripping it from Bob Villa. I had to do this once in a loft where they painted a huge ass wall...
Top Bottom