IG Influencers (Spin-off thread)

Reactions
1,591 44 5
Alleybux
So black women enjoying luxury things & you’re assuming they can’t afford it and shuffling the costs around on cards? Low life thinking on this thread. #TheProjection Whew
They buy trinkets and show off a lot that lead me to think it’s not a “lifestyle” (it gives forced-trying) and many in general think a few luxury items gives them a luxury life but really not living like that. Absolutely nothing to do with them being black. Gon’ with forced narrative.

Reactions
1,591 44 5
Alleybux
Happy FriYAY just stopping by to let you know Court debuted another brand of hers today her clothing line and I don’t want you to miss out since you guys love her fashions. Turn your notifications on so you can make sure you grab one because I KNOW you guys been wanting to cop one! Your welcome!
Cheap suits- how cheap? Cheap suits! (Rush hour reference)

Reactions
1,591 44 5
Alleybux
This is from the same women who buy the tacky stuff from Fashion Nova. If the same feathered suit was LV, you would buy it if you could afford it.
The feathers on silk is ugly and it’s a simple trip to jo-Anne’s. One the trend was already trending and two it’s not popping if you like it buy it keep us amused!

Reactions
Alleybux
Happy FriYAY just stopping by to let you know Court debuted another brand of hers today her clothing line and I don’t want you to miss out since you guys love her fashions. Turn your notifications on so you can make sure you grab one because I KNOW you guys been wanting to cop one! Your welcome!
Did she really say she’s not really into name brands????????

Attachments

• 0E2BEF51-D73E-4BAB-A4A2-F69D4ACA9763.jpeg
    0E2BEF51-D73E-4BAB-A4A2-F69D4ACA9763.jpeg
    656.1 KB · Views: 262
Reactions
Alleybux
Erana and her husband appeared on my search feed and it appears that the pandemic has them resorting to doing these very weird voiceover forced looking reels. Either it’s the pandemic or funds running low, but I just find it strange for a couple who we rarely ever spoke, who was about always flashing over done flashy lifestyle is now trying to gain engagement this way and it’s a bit much

aggressively regular
Reactions
117,733 1,979 888
Alleybux
Erana and her husband appeared on my search feed and it appears that the pandemic has them resorting to doing these very weird voiceover forced looking reels. Either it’s the pandemic or funds running low, but I just find it strange for a couple who we rarely ever spoke, who was about always flashing over done flashy lifestyle is now trying to gain engagement this way and it’s a bit much
It's bc she's allegedly at least a friend of the show for RHOP. I think they're just trying to put out more content to be "relevant" *shrug emoji*

Reactions
51,643 595 85
Alleybux
Has anyone found a dupe of Mia’s new bucket bags?

I like the style of the bag but I would NEVER give Mia a penny and those G’s are tacky!

Well you can always go to the source material.

1618685076189.png

The Louis Vuitton Noe is a favorite of mine so I understand why Mia copied.

If you like the bucket bag style but prefer to support a black business check out Love Cortnie, I cannot lift her name enough in this thread. She has bucket bags that she makes by hand and she sometimes takes custom orders.

Reactions
18,410 444 73
Alleybux

View attachment 2481707

If you like the bucket bag style but prefer to support a black business check out Love Cortnie, I cannot lift her name enough in this thread. She has bucket bags that she makes by hand and she sometimes takes custom orders.

Thank youuuuu! Her bags are cute AF!

Reactions
441 3
Alleybux
Most annoying couple I’ve never met. Corny.

Reactions
Alleybux
It's bc she's allegedly at least a friend of the show for RHOP. I think they're just trying to put out more content to be "relevant" *shrug emoji*
So it’s possible they’re trying to get on the show. Ughhh is so forced, and annoying. I stopped following them back when they were pushing It Works, but I was just shocked to se them pop on my search feed

Reactions
Alleybux

View attachment 2481707

Whatever happened to her sister, she used to be very popular on IG fashion feeds but she disappeared.

Reactions
96,466 2,069 456
Alleybux
What friend is introducing her is it Gizelle? Sound like they getting desperate. I can’t wait to see what these ratings look like compared to RHOA...

Whatever happened to her sister, she used to be very popular on IG fashion feeds but she disappeared.
I follow her she post OOTD sometimes in her stories but mostly pushes shop and ebook like stated.
Cris said we must mind our business in her live showing her new body lmao
What did it look like did she give a glimpse? She probably trying to figure out the perfect reel to debut it like Mia did.

You can’t hide behind them baggy clothes forever Cris go ahead and drop the curtain reveal....why else would you get the surgery if not to show it off. Bring on the booty shot walk always like Mia.

aggressively regular
Reactions
117,733 1,979 888
Alleybux
What friend is introducing her is it Gizelle? Sound like they getting desperate. I can’t wait to see what these ratings look like compared to RHOA...

I follow her she post OOTD sometimes in her stories but mostly pushes shop and ebook like stated.

What did it look like did she give a glimpse? She probably trying to figure out the perfect reel to debut it like Mia did.

You can’t hide behind them baggy clothes forever Cris go ahead and drop the curtain reveal....why else would you get the surgery if not to show it off. Bring on the booty shot walk always like Mia.
I don't know who would introduce her, she doesn't have organic rlps with any of the ladies. Maybe Wendy.
She'd be the new "Monique" in my opinion...not polished.

Last edited:
Reactions
104,896 1,769 121
Alleybux
I’m so sick of Zakia’s fat ass bragging. Ok, we get it girl... you’re “Rich”
Right!!! We get it girl you got all the money we know girl! You keep telling us how rich you are and because you so rich men are intimidated by you. She so rich sheoves to tell us how the real reason she ain't gotta man is cause of all that money they scared off. Not your horrible attitude, it ain't your negative disposition, it's not cause you fake as hell it's cause you got all that money. Or you so busy addicted to social media the men that are looking your way you can't see cause your head is so busy scrolling on social media.

We see that you sooooooo rich that's why for years you were living in that house that's not even in your name. That's why for years you were living off credit cards. We get it girl you so rich with all your no assets. She so rich she gotta record her neighbors upstairs having sex in the APARTMENT she is living in. Just so rich she so rich.

Reactions
5,205 55 4
Alleybux
I’m usually quiet in here but felt compelled to respond. That red suit is killing me. What in the Chicago 2 step hell is this? :tired_face:

Reactions
51,643 595 85
Alleybux
If Cris has already gotten her surgery I fear she may have went to Mia or Dacy's doctor. As BBL's become more popular it's obvious there is a standard and unfortunately their doctors do not uphold it.

One thing I've always hated about the Dr. Miami look is it's literally carving curves out of chubby bodies. You have an ass but you still look stuffed and out of shape. That look ages tf out of you. Mia and Dacy look like they're in their 40's vs their early 30's. Cris is looking haggard as well and I don't think she's 35.

IMO the best surgery will always be Draya's. She didn't have to gain a copious amount of weight to have a donkey ass attached to her. Her doctor embraced her true figure and worked with that.

I don't know much about plastic surgery but if it costs a little more to find a doctor who'd do it right I'd suggest that. It makes no sense to go under the knife just to look sloppy.

Reactions
96 17 36
Alleybux
They buy trinkets and show off a lot that lead me to think it’s not a “lifestyle” (it gives forced-trying) and many in general think a few luxury items gives them a luxury life but really not living like that. Absolutely nothing to do with them being black. Gon’ with forced narrative.
You mean the same way Asians buy name brand trinkets and show them off on their IG & YT, & literally made a culture of it?! Do you think it’s not a lifestyle for them too or only black women? I’m sure you wouldn’t know what a luxury lifestyle looks like. There is no forced narrative, just bitter betty’s and their projections. “I can’t afford it, so I know they can’t” crabs in a barrel.

Reactions
96,466 2,069 456
Alleybux
Not Cris laid out on her stomach on the passenger side with her fresh butt tooted up talking about she trying to refrain from going on a rant. Is she trolling? She better go take them pain pills and let her wounds heal. Clown
39F9F1F4-E658-485B-BBFD-9D6A528B78F7.jpeg
CB308B09-23F0-4E06-A707-043185106A29.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions
96,466 2,069 456
Alleybux
Can someone please point me in the direction of where Mr Where The Money Reside Durel is discussed at. I know he got to have a thread or is discussed somewhere if not it’s time. I got a few questions that’s all....
sJvK.gif

Reactions
104,896 1,769 121
Alleybux
Can someone please point me in the direction of where Mr Where The Money Reside Durel is discussed at. I know he got to have a thread or is discussed somewhere if not it’s time. I got a few questions that’s all....
sJvK.gif
I know he was briefly discussed in Supa thread and I was wondering too if he had his own thread though.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

If you became famous, what would you be cancelled for?
Plenty of things. Not supporting the erasure of women. Not kissing yt people’s asses. Ignoring other celebs that are racist, colorist, ignorant...
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
Guys this is really terrible https://hackinginquiry.org/they-didnt-care-that-our-wellbeing-was-at-stake/ The story is horrific! The BM are vile!
Crackhead Brown being colorist again
I would like for someone to @ Sevyn Streeter on IG...why would she make a song with him?! We not riding on other Black woman for that...
Woman kills and dismembers roomate after she denied her sex
How sad. May she rest in peace. The murderer disastrously failed at covering up her tracks. What myth? Sanpaku eyes . There’s a thread on...
Pose: Season 3 Ep 1 and 2: On The Run/Intervention 5/2/21 10PMEST
Blanca could no longer work doing nails as the fumes now make her sick.
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Henry and NV were really keen on hiding the sunset lol, maybe its just Henrys bad skills. Anyway, here are some pics from WDW from Heron Tower May...
Man killed black college student in her apartment after 2 dates.
May Natalia RIP. What a beautiful young lady. I'm glad they caught her murderer. I hope he gets the chair. I wonder hiw he knew where she...
My Niece Failed 9th Grade Help Pls!
You should get a report from her teachers to find out what her weaknesses are, so you can work on them. You're right. I dont know why she failed...
Top Bottom