IG Influencers (Spin-off thread)

Bench Warmer
Reactions
Alleybux
Unrelated but why did my ability to “like & laugh on comments disappear? I been here for awhile lurking. Is this a LSA thing? I was able to like and laugh at comments before.

MVP
Reactions
1,368 29
Alleybux
She’s getting off track with her brand trying to stunt with these labels like she new money. Is the Christian Dior bag supposed to represent the “fancy” part? Is she trying to be a model now? Her standing outside in heels and a swearsuit isnt giving me fancey homebody. Her creative photoshoots she did in the house was gold, it’s a reason why it went viral and sold out. If it isn’t broke don’t fix it. I can’t with these birds.
So true Homebodies ain’t in these streets lol smdh.......I ordered a sweatshirt last year there Walmart she removes the tags and it was a iron for the price I could of saved 40$ Not impressed

General Manager
Reactions
18,622 462 75
Alleybux
Cris new butt is weird looking from the side. Is it still healing? Will it round out on the top? Did she want it like that? Why didn’t she get her stomach done while she was on the table?

I have questions!

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
Everytime I see dr b photo i think it’s that Snapchat filter lmaoooo oh & to kill some more birds presenting Arr!n account and S3d
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Lol no not every man. The men who overlook or downplay the severity of domestic violence tend to have been violent towards their significant other...
Kylie Jenner has jowls
Fillers never fully dissolve. There’s always residual filler that eventually migrate. They really fooled these women thinking fillers can...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
"raising the future", oh honey I've raised plenty more than you and I didn't need a t-shirt for it. And her face truly does morph, it's really...
When Hoteptressing goes wrong...
Who? And Virgin Islands eh? What about that court date next month NB?
64% of millennials have regrets about buying their current home
I think something more sinister is going on across the country. They say the pandemic caused something like 22 million people to lose their jobs...
Intergalactic Official Trailer A Peacock Original
I love sci-fi! This show is right up my alley, but what is Peacock? Is it based in the UK? No, Peacock is a streaming service thats apart of...
The Pedro Pascal Appreciation, Tea and Thirst Thread
Thanks very much for the heads-up, @HornyOnMain ! :heart: Was able to capture them from the feed, so here are the three that haven't already...
Top Bottom