IG Model: Derrick Jackson’s Wife Got Cheated On Because She Doesnt Do Her Hair, Nails And Is Not Feminine!

Downtown's Sweetheart
Reactions
328,636 16,296 2,411
Alleybux
FE5A42F1-B1BF-4A1C-8C1B-543DADE3DE6E.jpeg

Ig Model Lulu Simmons who was dragged along with her stalker a few weeks ago on LSA has some words for Derrick Jackson’s Wife:

A11CCF34-9264-4CC7-B38A-95BAC16572C6.jpeg

Twitter reacts:

970501F1-F9FA-49B7-97DF-35C97770E38A.jpeg

1640D5F1-5AB7-476A-A450-31F1891CDE11.jpeg

this is her thread from a few weeks ago Swirling Gone WRONG! IG Model Lulu Simmons Accuses Man Of Stalking And LoveBombing Her!

Thoughts?
@MoneyOverLove
@Mschocolatedutchess
@Brickie
@Meeow
@Naturally
@La_Femme3
@ButterHotme78
@xoPeachrose
@Resipop
@theogcourtesean

@Mschocolatedutchess
@Peachey

@Adrenaline

@Sakina

@sweetepie842

@FUBAR
@Deb Gallagher
@MellowYellow92
@MayaKeats
@Dimpz
@Nah87
@Mariah Carey
@blackgirlstan
@MsCurlyGurl
@niteowl94
@sonoko
@Andre1984
@MissClavel
@king Fab
@Fleece Johnson
@Pinetart
@VivaGlam
@RedRedWine
@Addicted 2Diamonds
@The Commander
@Mayadeets
@femme.fatale
@Msesquirefitness
@ElleDoll
@BELLA_GLAM
@Jadam
@coco princess
@iconbish
@MSpencer
@Spock
@helpme913
@Ermes
@AfroIvory
@trinigyal
@Oshame on you
@BubbleGum Bitsh
@G A Z
@wavvytianna
@charmthegame
@Brandon Fallis
@La_Femme3
@FashionGenius
@HelenSade
@Dontbotherr
@Rere84
@420Zelle
@buttahpecan_
@Mymamadshetold
@AwesomeAvaStin
@HelenSade
@nylonsmile
@Ilovete
@Goodgyalknd
@Nothing To See Here
@Noira
@Good and plenty
@Thottactics
@The Throne
@TitsMcGhee
@Ermes
@balenciagabunny
@Tony Stark JR
@williams86
@SellingOutSouls
@SerenityNow
@lareinenoire
@Overnight Celeb
@Miyagi
@makemeproud
@Cece32
@AlexaTrebek
@brownsugababe
@RepressedThot
@XannaJones
@LustNLuxur
@MellowYellow92
@HelenSparta25
@Nefari
@Rainah89
@fantastique
@Jay Johnson
@Stacey1
@LurkWurk
@SlayCoulee
@Goodgyalknd
@206
@BonnieSchmurda
@Stirtheepot
@RoxyTots
@Raqueletta Moss
@shaniesy
@Stantonlikzaddy
@FutureMD
@king Fab
@Lethal
@Sugar.
@noobie
@ChateauMoi
@TitsMcGhee
@Kalishnikov
@powderpuff
@Litay
@mochababe
@MsPerfect85
@CrenshawandPico
@thaajshow
@aryahardy
@fantastique
@JaydeJones
@iLoveUT
@Icchick
@Gaz
@Missmatchedshoes88
@Mr Kaplan
@Intuitive
@Resipop
@Peachey
@Zazsa199nunyabiz
@Bigchillin234
@Botshelo
@GlamorousOne
@onyxbeauty
@oops
@Cakeme
@Beautifulltoo
@Jamaican_Hunni
@RedPlum
@pinkice287
@ve1609
@Waterlover
@2Seksi
@uglyvirgo
@Leo Lucy
@chloeerin
@TenTwentyFour
@brasia
@Nothavingit
@glittermami
@MsBlancheDuBois
@Cue Tee
@issabtf
@HJWstan
@been vogue
@bigmad
@SparkMyNature
@delreyes
@xienoph
@luvmissDEE
@conine Fleming
@Yazzie Jaz
@shorty black
@TiaJ88
@BOB LOBLAW
@Nina starks
@CarmenJonesGal
@April Diamond
@FlyMeToTheMoon
@AlwaysTrue
@Mercadeze
@010936
@Oddballbetty
@COMPLEXXX
@deviliocious
@snapienickie
@rowrowsavage
@badjuju_xo
@FortunaPlus
@AmsterdamGirl

@kim benson

@pandulce

@Val73765

@ELLANEXTDOOR

@Oracle

@ELL

@melamcholy mami

@jazmyne

@DUO

@badgaldes90

@PowerPuffBarbie

@Miriallia18

@hershey sweet

@Fairydust

@lakeluna

Last edited:
Feel free to dm me $$, bux, gifts I’ll take it all
Reactions
40,950 371 185
Alleybux
She’s trash I hate comments like this. Appearances don’t mean you deserve disrespect. He married her when she likely looked like that. If he had a issue with it it was better he leave then cheat

Black Elle Woods
Reactions
26,043 162 24
Alleybux
I am so tired of people talking out of their necks to disrespect women who have been cheated on. A man who wants to cheat is going to CHEAT.

How does she know that his wife isn't being emotionally abused and made to look that way? Everyone saw how troubled she looked in the livestream.

EDIT: I was correct and she's being abused, I hope that bird is extra ashamed.

Last edited:
Reactions
74,341 1,966 703
Alleybux
Wasn’t this the same chick that got exposed by that racist pimp that was tricking on her, then he turned out to be a whole ass stalker/racist creep? Why is she even speaking on a married woman and her (dog ass) husband?

Reactions
5,641 90 36
Alleybux
looking cute is definitely important in a relationship. That’s just a fact! Every man will agree with that.

However looking cute doesn’t protect you from being cheated on. Ex. Beyoncé, saweetie, Kylie Jenner etc..

i’ll be your violent, overnight rush
Reactions
478,691 15,637 2,306
Alleybux
Lol at women who think if a wife grooms herself means that she won’t get cheated on. A man will cheat because he wants to cheat regardless of how you present yourself.

Male aligned women make me physically ill. They come up with excuse after excuse to justify men’s abhorrent behavior towards women.

Reactions
4,410 70 8
Alleybux
These words will come back to haunt her.

As another font said, Beyonce and Saweetie got cheated on and they way better looking than her and make more money. What's her excuse for them?

Last edited:
Reactions
195,110 2,385 538
Alleybux
Lulu should’ve sat this one out. Especially since people JUST forgot about her trick that turned out to be crazy.

I think you should keep yourself up but for yourself. Not your husband because being physically put together has never stopped a cheater from cheating.

Reactions
59,911 1,424 699
Alleybux
Some of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen in my life still got cheated on lol I really wish women would stop bringing up looks when it comes to cheating. A cheater is gonna cheat, period! You can be the baddest bitch in the world that checks off every single box and guess what? A no good man will still cheat on you!

Reactions
25,602 117 73
Alleybux
Yet when a woman cheats on a man they never attack his appearance. They call her a hoe and move on.
This. So tired of using appearance and other surface level shit to blame women for men doing them dirty. Men who cheat will cheat. All the BBLs, makeup, and nails won’t help with that. Do all the surface level shit for yourself only.

BLACK BOMBSHELL
Reactions
1,085 12
Alleybux
She’s wrong men are going to cheat regardless of your appearance. Men be out here cheating on women with women you think they wouldn’t even look at. You would be very surprised. His wife isn’t ugly at all to me, she just has her own style. And the saying goes a beautiful face will age and a perfect body will change, but a beautiful soul will always be a beautiful soul.

Reactions
10,269 271 143
Alleybux
source.gif

Damn. Looking good doesn't stop cheating but physical attraction and upkeep is not a part of relationships you can just act like don't matter, shallow as you may think it is. That being said, this was a thought that should have been kept on the inside. I knew she could not have thought this was going to go down well, especially with the twitter crowd.

I wouldn't risk my Instagram model career to take a stand on homeliness.

Encyclopedia Dramatica
OLDHEAD
Reactions
394,979 4,078 2,514
Alleybux
This idiot bird. People like this put on some fake hair and learn how to do filters and think they have something on women.

Her lack of fancy styling isn’t why she‘s been cheated on, it’s because she’s with a manipulative lying husband, And if Ms Photoshop got with a muthafucka like that she’d probably find that she wouldn’t be so cute after a while either. Abusive men kill your sense of self.

The best beauty tip I have for that woman is to leave him. Maybe she’ll regain mental stability, and miraculously she’ll look 10 times better, even without makeup and weave.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Chris Evans Exchange Thread Part II
Fur babies count, yes!! Happy Mother’s Day to all the mamas! :heart: (literally thought the same thing about his Instagram post being pictures...
What are Your Thoughts on a man Asking to Move in With You?
Just as the title asks: What are your thoughts on a man moving in with you or asking to move in with you. For me, I never and might never find...
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
People shitting on En Vogue is rich.... lord. I'm glad I was born in the 80s, that all I'll say,
Ti says him and tiny are riding until the wheels fall off "All we need is us"
it’s so weird how he has orgies with his wife and they drug women and exploit them together and that’s ok but his own daughter has to get yearly...
The Armie Hammer Discussion/Tea Thread
Switch deleted a lot of posts when the houseofeffie account blew up. There's a lot about her posts on Datalounge though. There was an incidence...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
RICO needs rehab in the worse way.. But he's still a lying arse mf. Lol He is one lmao… he lie to hisself about having substance abuse issues. So...
Starbucks 'is considering quitting Facebook because moderators are overwhelmed by hate speech'
They should just deal with the comments. If they are bold enough to call out racism white supremacy, they should deal with the blowback. They are...
Happy Mother’s Day!
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Happy Mother’s Day. And like Mr. T once said, “Treat your mother right.” <a...
Should black women start saying they wear wigs for religous reason?
It's very interesting how many people of all races judge black women for wearing wigs and weave. Everytime black women explain the wig is for...
Top Bottom